Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #4100 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:52 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 4098, The Fonz wrote:Nope. It probably means I should have been less passive aggressive and directed it straight at you, tho.

I feel like you are not paying attention that I have switched to Dave and he is currently tied for third largest wagon.
Not that this is saying that much, but it is in the context of what you're saying here.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4101 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:30 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

My favorite part of the Fonz's case is where he says I'm not pushing a lynch on a lurker.

Btw my case was based on the fact that he was distanced from the game, which he no longer is.

I'm also being criticized for seeing an interaction as scum v. scum and wanting to push a lynch on the stronger player of the interaction. That's fun.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4102 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:31 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 4096, Thor665 wrote:
In post 4095, The Fonz wrote:TL/DR: It feels like by having Thor and GM wagons, it's just the people who disliked the PV push yesterday and the Thor push today scapegoating the most vocal/passionate advocate of each wagon, when I think it's more likely scum are more somewhere less prominent in either case. Flubber's 'Blame Thor AND Peregrine for NOISE' stuff feels scum-motivated.

Though there hasn't been a GM wagon, really. The biggest it got was...three? It definitely made two.
Does that affect this read?

Yeah, this is me falling for Thor's "my wagon on GM" and actually thinking it's a
wagon
. Evidently I forgot that Thor will freely use
wagon
and
wagon
interchangeably.

I don't make myself a new copy of the current VC every time I post.
I do tend to believe that when someone says he's "pushing a
wagon
" that there is actually a
wagon
to push.
That is not scum. My role PM says town. If you feel you can get a lynch on me, then by all means make the game easier for scum with a mislynch.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4103 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:38 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 4097, The Fonz wrote:Hey, SHIRO -you're on a vanity wagon yet active. Rank in terms of lynch desirability:

Thor
Flub
Josh

Thanks.

Wait weren't you townreading Thor a few moment ago ???

He is now your top canditate for a lynch ?
Izariael
Izariael
Goon
Izariael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4104 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:04 am

Post by Izariael »

In post 4103, Shiro wrote:
In post 4097, The Fonz wrote:Hey, SHIRO -you're on a vanity wagon yet active. Rank in terms of lynch desirability:

Thor
Flub
Josh

Thanks.

Wait weren't you townreading Thor a few moment ago ???

He is now your top canditate for a lynch ?

I believe he's asking you to rank the top three in terms of which you'd be most willing to support lynch-wise:
In post 4048, Aegor wrote:[5]
Thor665
: goodmorning, Izariael, reinoe, Flubbernugget, davesaz
[3]
Josh_B
: Scripten, AxleGreaser, Slandaar
[2]
Flubbernugget
: Nero Cain, The Fonz

I don't think this was a comment on his own lynch preferences at this time.
I have the comprehensive ability of a vegetable.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4105 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:30 am

Post by Shiro »

Thor- Eh only if need be
Flub-Nah
Josh(Gamr slot) Yeap I am all for it
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4106 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:34 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 4093, The Fonz wrote:I couldn't remember who had the meta read on PV, but I was BEGGING for whoever it was to explain it. Kind of how I also asked you to provide your own meta, and you didn't. :( (And then said you had).

I did both.
In post 1932, Slandaar wrote:PV is just less colourful as scum, just is, he has less of a presence, it's meta but it's the only way I can read PV because I used to for several games always think hes scum so I just ignore his reasoning mostly because I never agree with him.

That is how you read PV. Not that anyone is going to sheep it. When I said several I did mean several.

I posted this ages ago.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4107 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:40 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 4092, Thor665 wrote:@Slandaar - what's your read on Dave?

I mean I made it obvious in my reads list a while back I have him as very likely scum. I had been considering making a case on him because I haven't really brought attention to it but the fact is doing so is going to detract from the magnificent Josh/Garmr wagon.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4108 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:14 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 4091, Slandaar wrote:
In post 4073, Shiro wrote:No I am saying this is the reason you presented

That's right.

It is not the reason you presented though. The reason you presented is Anen is town. They can both co-exist.

guys lynch people one at a time.
after you both lynch scum together I am sure that will also (well it ought) contribute to your read on one another. eh?

so Shiro if you are concerned about Slaandars views, focus on getting scum lynched today....
if Slaandar doesnt notice the towny things you may do while doing that
then you could well attract my attention to your claim

Slaandar, if you don´t keep bugging Shiro about something that is not lynchworthy today, and dragging her off topic but she still keeps wandering OT, then that too would attract my attention.

so how about you both hunt one another by giving one another enough rope....hmmm.

and if you get worried but scum will just kill axle, overnight.... then now you have Axle (the flipped townies words right here)

kthx
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4109 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:26 am

Post by Shiro »

You know ? Yea true

UNVOTE

VOTE:JOSH

The only other wagon that can go anywhere

@Thor You are voting people on the premise that they are better targets than you. That can apply to josh and too add to that you yourself admitted that you found his thought process un-towny

@The Fonz You seemed ok with the idea of lynching this slot and you asked my opinion on it. Perhaps join the cause ?

@Dave I gave you a few more opinions as to why to vote this slot apart from Axls point. I would also tell you to read at the posts before his replace. Do you really think that was town ?

@Flubber Would you consider the gamr slot lynch ?

@GM ^

@Iz you didnt have the slot in your list of potential people you might want to vote. Can you tell me why ? Maybe I can change your opinion
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4110 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:31 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 4088, Thor665 wrote:
In post 4086, reinoe wrote:Six vanity wagons!!! What a display of hubris!

There's only five now.
You should be pushing the Thor wagon more.

that is unless you are scum waiting to opportunistically bus or not bus your partner later

@thread
that applies to you too.
(yeah its red deal with it)

If you are town please
stop playing like you are scum
and
take a stand on wagon
that may succeed today.

If you want to claim the wagon you are on may succeed ,
do something about trying to make it succeed
, or at least stop pretending you are.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4111 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:34 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

Oh and if the wagons that have more than 1 vote all look so town you cant bear the thought of voting one of them.
Say so.... now

loudly and clearly (as that would at least be
taking a stand
.)

TLDR: FFS Play
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4112 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:43 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 4101, Flubbernugget wrote:My favorite part of the Fonz's case is where he says I'm not pushing a lynch on a lurker.

Btw my case was based on the fact that he was distanced from the game, which he no longer is.

I'm also being criticized for seeing an interaction as scum v. scum and wanting to push a lynch on the stronger player of the interaction. That's fun.

so are you more concerned with how you look or lynching scum today?

please be sure your posting topics, reflects your actual priorities?

kthx bye.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4113 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:52 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 4054, Shiro wrote:
In post 4053, davesaz wrote:For me to vote Josh, someone other than Axle needs to convince me the slot is scummy, without using the "Garmr contradiction" case as evidence.

Here my two posts about him.

Are they helping ?

3630 rehashes one of Axle's points, and a couple of really thin "contradictions" which Thor (the king of seeing contradictions) doesn't even agree with.

My reading of the events summarized in 3624 is: Frustrated by Axle, can't get him to go away, tries to start a counter, realizes it won't work, gets pissed off beyond redemption, leaves. I don't see it as alignment indicative.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4114 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:58 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 4113, davesaz wrote:
In post 4053, davesaz wrote:For me to vote Josh, someone other than Axle needs to convince me the slot is scummy, without using the "Garmr contradiction" case as evidence.

Are they helping ?

3630 rehashes one of Axle's points, and a couple of really thin "contradictions" which Thor (the king of seeing contradictions) doesn't even agree with.

My reading of the events summarized in 3624 is: Frustrated by Axle, can't get him to go away, tries to start a counter, realizes it won't work, gets pissed off beyond redemption, leaves. I don't see it as alignment indicative.

Thor does agree that it is untowny thought process

How is that not alignment indicative ? He realised he entered a situation he couldn't talk himself out of so he replaced out in hopes that people will leave the slot alone. It is kinda frustrating that it has worked wonders
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4115 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:04 pm

Post by T S O »

prod dodge.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4116 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:04 pm

Post by T S O »

I would genuinely consider lynching me - I will selfvote. I cannot give this slot to someone else, but I can't make myself do it either.

I really am sorry.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4117 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:12 pm

Post by davesaz »

How can you not give the slot to someone else? There is some reason you can't replace out?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4118 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:15 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 4114, Shiro wrote:

Are they helping ?

How is that not alignment indicative ? He realised he entered a situation he couldn't talk himself out of so he replaced out in hopes that people will leave the slot alone. It is kinda frustrating that it has worked wonders

There are reasons a town player might think it is better for town to replace out in that position. It's not an exclusively scum thing to do.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4119 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:19 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 4117, davesaz wrote:How can you not give the slot to someone else? There is some reason you can't replace out?

because it's an awful slot in a lengthy game full of lengthy posts which some poor fuck will have to read.
-Marquis
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4120 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:22 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 4118, davesaz wrote:
In post 4114, Shiro wrote:

Are they helping ?

There are reasons a town player might think it is better for town to replace out in that position. It's not an exclusively scum thing to do.

Liiiike ? Cause it seems pretty selfish thing to do. Let alone that person that replaces in might not even give a fuck since the game is so big making it a horrible move for town
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4121 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4050, Nero Cain wrote:i might start to care about this game later

Care about it now.

I'M TRYING!!!!!

but like I'm being so lazy and there are so many bad players.

like I don't want to kill shiro or boon yet. I guess GM, Rein and Dave can go there as well.

Would pl

Axle
T S O
Thor
The Fonz
beastcharizard

Slandaar
Josh_B
flubbernugget
Izariael
Scripten
TierShift

^^^^
So I'm kinda thinking that are there.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4122 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:46 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Lynch Iz if we come down to deadline. Just humor me. Poor favors...please.

VOTE: Iz
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Izariael
Izariael
Goon
Izariael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4123 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:57 pm

Post by Izariael »

In post 4122, Boonskiies wrote:Lynch Iz if we come down to deadline. Just humor me. Poor favors...please.

VOTE: Iz

*slow clap* You're really dragging this out, aren't you Boon? This is the same crap you did yesterday where you lurked for ages then made a shitty naked vote.

Given that 150% of your supposed scumhunting was garnering reactions to your claim on Day/Night 1, and now that you've full-claimed as 2-Shot Bulletproof Town Neighbor, what exactly are your plans for scum-hunting? Where do you plan to go from here?
I have the comprehensive ability of a vegetable.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #4124 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:00 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 4109, Shiro wrote:@Thor You are voting people on the premise that they are better targets than you. That can apply to josh and too add to that you yourself admitted that you found his thought process un-towny

I am also not voting people I vaguely town read in any way at all - it still leaves me a lot of latitude.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”