Izariael
Izariael
Goon
Izariael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3375 (ISO) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:05 pm

Post by Izariael »

In post 3364, Slandaar wrote:Reinoe: that was regarding the IZ slip not the case on Thor.

I didn't feel like gm was pushing this against me. She was attempting to discuss the possible slip because there was no time to do so before Night 1 thread lock. She was far more discreet about it than was necessary, but I think it came from a town perspective of "hey, this scumslip is rather inconclusive, so let's see if there's a valid explanation before pushing it". I really don't think she gave a rat's ass about getting everyone's approval to push it.

In post 2852, goodmorning wrote:I'm not interested in anyone else's opinion on what may or may not have been a slip. I am interested in clarifying Izariael's possible slip with Izariael only.
I have the comprehensive ability of a vegetable.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3376 (ISO) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:18 pm

Post by goodmorning »

In post 3373, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3370, goodmorning wrote:@Nero: hey, what was your Thor read again?

I'd pl this slot. His case on PV yesterday was all sorts of horrible. At one point he said I was playing horrible and the only way town can play horrible is if thier reads are wrong so I asked him to explain why my scumreads were wrong. He didn't do this and I didn't like that. Not really a big fan of lynching Shiro so I disliked his vote. Fonz reasons for town reading Thor are like really bad and if Fonz is scum then that sort of makes me think Thor isn't on his team but my gut just doesn't go "oh oh, no way this is town." *shrugz* I AM agreeing with you that singular scum hunting is scummy/bad town play but like I said, that's going to come from him regardless of alignment me thinks.

I... see?

What is your read on flubber and why?

I'm sort of leaning Town on him based on the fact that he seems to be scumhunting more genuinely than literally anyone else. His questions are pretty insightful, and he's not allowing himself to get sidetracked in a lot of these 1v1s.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3377 (ISO) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:22 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3376, goodmorning wrote:I'm sort of leaning Town on him based on the fact that he seems to be scumhunting more genuinely than literally anyone else.

Scumhunting more genuinely than anyone else in the game only earns 'sort of leaning town'?
Izariael
Izariael
Goon
Izariael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3378 (ISO) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:07 pm

Post by Izariael »

In post 3377, Thor665 wrote:
In post 3376, goodmorning wrote:I'm sort of leaning Town on him based on the fact that he seems to be scumhunting more genuinely than literally anyone else.

Scumhunting more genuinely than anyone else in the game only earns 'sort of leaning town'?

:lol: Says the guy who posted this readlist:
In post 1022, Thor665 wrote:Aeronaut - lurksack
AxleGrease - poor logic, no clear opinion beyond that. Probably scumish.
Aneninen - No idea, would not oppose lynch, would not support lynch.
Boonskiies - lurksack, begrudingly shifting to town due to Dave, but still a useless slot.
Cho - Lurksack.
GrayFoxxxx - Lurksack.
davesaz - Townish
Egg - Townish
Garmr - Townish
goodmorning - terrible...alignment uncertain ;) Meh, I'd help lynch her and consider it worthwhile probably.
Goofyd00d - Lurksack (mild town on prior to derping out and replace)
hephaestus - burning newb - no real vibe yet, still trying to even get him to commit to opinions.
Izariael - Newb, mild scum...very mild.
Muffin - Not fond of hard Thor defense. Call it mildly mild on the scum side.
Nero Cain - Townish
Scripten - I can remember having an opinion on him but can't recall what it is. If I was asked about him I'd ISO myself and repeat whatever I said last (townish?)
T S O - Townish
TierShift - Townish
TobyLoby - Lurksack.

So yes, by all means, oh wise mafia sensei, tell us all how we
should
be wording our reads to make them credible. I guess this is more of a "do as I say, not as I do" thing, right?
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3379 (ISO) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:13 pm

Post by goodmorning »

The word "seems" in there should provide a little insight into the workings of this read.

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3380 (ISO) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:18 pm

Post by Garmr »

I have to agree flubber is town in this game. His scum game if you look into it is pretty obvious.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3381 (ISO) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:46 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

@Goodmorning
Please do not misrepresent my views like that

In post 3354, goodmorning wrote:@Axle: You're telling me you read Thor as Town
because he says you can't read him
?

I would only be telling you that if you cant/didnt read my post
you apparently also dont remember what you asked

You asked: " what is your read on Thor?" << does not ask for a reason (a because)

and I told you, and I never stated a reason at all.
(I did tell you why I had downgraded it, from what would have been a stronger town read)

Other than that you want to lynch Thor I have no clear idea what your reasoning is.
If he flips town I have nothing i can clearly hold you accountable for. that is a scummy way to try and get a guy lynched. Stop it.

Please state your reasoning for wanting to lynch Thor.

on D1 you claimed it was all tone and feels and refused to provide details.
I believe on D2 all of sudden you have started being able to provide details based on D1 posts.

The D1 lynch mislynched one townie who was being wagoned against another(Anen)
and you rather conveniently were not pushing your wagon with reason so it didnt go anywhere.

Now on D2, all of sudden you have reasons?

I call BS, explain your case
explain why on D2 it has details and on D1, you didnt have any
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3382 (ISO) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:50 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 3364, Slandaar wrote:Reinoe: that was regarding the IZ slip not the case on Thor.

Also reinoe go back and read GMs post on Thor D1.... rather a lot of "I read scum Thor because of Tone"
it was a safe way to push as there is nothing you can say isnt just wrong. (Tone is a matter of opinion)
I also dont remember it being any more specific than tone such as "the tone of post X is off"
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3383 (ISO) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:01 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 3373, Nero Cain wrote:I'd pl this slot. His case on PV yesterday was all sorts of horrible.

@Nero

This looks rather a lot like you are claiming scum. Are you claiming scum?

You say today on D2, "His(Thors) case on PV yesterday was all sorts of horrible."

Please show me where on D1 you pointed out that all sorts of horrible?

I dont remember you doing that, and i just I looked and i didnt see you do that.

If it was all sorts of horrible, where were you ?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3384 (ISO) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:37 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

Spoiler: irrelevant stuff
In post 3378, Izariael wrote:

Boonskiies - lurksack, begrudingly shifting to town due to Dave, but still a useless slot.
Cho - Lurksack.
GrayFoxxxx - Lurksack.
davesaz - Townish
Egg - Townish
Garmr - Townish
goodmorning - terrible...alignment uncertain ;) Meh, I'd help lynch her and consider it worthwhile probably.
hephaestus - burning newb - no real vibe yet, still trying to even get him to commit to opinions.
Nero Cain - Townish
Scripten - I can remember having an opinion on him but can't recall what it is. If I was asked about him I'd ISO myself and repeat whatever I said last (townish?)
T S O - Townish
TierShift - Townish
TobyLoby - Lurksack.

should
be wording our reads to make them credible. I guess this is more of a "do as I say, not as I do" thing, right?

In the spoiler above is Tiers post. The following questions are about that post.

Please indicate what direction town or scum the above post indicates Thor to be?

it appears only to be an attack on credibility. Why?

is there something wrong with Thors observation about the inconsistentcy between the reason and the conclusion in GMs post.
If there is does your post in anyway make it clearer?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3385 (ISO) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:40 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

@Izariael

EBWOP (soory got the author wrong, {blush}, and BTW the point is I dont give stuff who said it, its a stand alone BS motivated post)
In post 3384, AxleGreaser wrote:
Spoiler: irrelevant stuff

Cho - Lurksack.
GrayFoxxxx - Lurksack.
davesaz - Townish
Egg - Townish
Garmr - Townish
Nero Cain - Townish
T S O - Townish
TierShift - Townish
TobyLoby - Lurksack.

should

In the spoiler above is Izariael post. The following questions are about that post.

Please indicate what direction town or scum the above post indicates Thor to be?

it appears only to be an attack on credibility. Why?

is there something wrong with Thors observation about the inconsistentcy between the reason and the conclusion in GMs post.
If there is does your post in anyway make it clearer?
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3386 (ISO) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:55 pm

Post by goodmorning »

In post 3381, AxleGreaser wrote:@Goodmorning
In post 3354, goodmorning wrote:@Axle: You're telling me you read Thor as Town
because he says you can't read him
?

I would only be telling you that if you cant/didnt read my post
you apparently also dont remember what you asked

You asked: " what is your read on Thor?" << does not ask for a reason (a because)

(I did tell you why I had downgraded it, from what would have been a stronger town read)

Actually I asked several times for anyone with a townread on Thor to explain it to me. (see 2855, 2919 below)
Rereading your post in this light, it makes more sense.
On that note,
please explain your townlean on Thor

Axle wrote:Please state your reasoning for wanting to lynch Thor.

I point out Thor's hypocrisy with his Shiro case and question his discomfort with Slandaar's Shiro vote
I point out that Thor took very easy actions for all of D1, never taking a stance he couldn't go back on with ease
I point out that the basis for literally every single read Thor provided was "gut" and mention that the multiball thing was bullshit
goodmorning wrote:There's literally nothing anywhere here that he couldn't just go "oh, I changed my mind" or "oh, I don't remember that" except the Pere thing.

Also in 2855 I asked anyone with a townread on Thor to explain it.
ALSO in 2855 I pointed out some discrepancies in his readslist, most notably his read on Tier.
Thor doesn't hide as Town.
goodmorning wrote:I'm pointing out that you're being inconsistent and not doing much scumhunting and you're choosing to focus on semantics and attempting to paint my argument as fallacious.

In post 2919, goodmorning wrote:YOU IGNORED THE PART OF THE POST IN WHICH I PROVIDED EVIDENCE THAT YOU'VE DONE LITTLE, AND THAT LITTLE NOT MAKING MUCH SENSE
AND
YOU IGNORED IT IN FAVOUR OF A CHEAP DISCREDIT

HOW MUCH MORE ATTENTION-GRABBING DO I HAVE TO MAKE THIS:
IS ANYONE AT ALL TOWNREADING THOR RIGHT NOW?
FUCKING EXPLAIN IT

goodmorning wrote:D1 what I had was a tone-based read. D2, looking back, Thor didn't say anything he couldn't take back, only pushed Pere, not very Town-Thor actions. Now he's beginning to worry about my read on him because I can back it up; you'll notice he's tried to discredit me pretty much every time he posts.

Can you please stop pretending to have read my posts, Axle?

-----------

Axle wrote:on D1 you claimed it was all tone and feels and refused to provide details.
I believe on D2 all of sudden you have started being able to provide details based on D1 posts.

Yup. The magic of hindsight.
I did mention that I felt he had a certain whingey quality as Scum that he lacked as Town, but other than Thor I don't think anyone looked at the games I brought up.

Axle wrote:The D1 lynch mislynched one townie who was being wagoned against another(Anen)
and you rather conveniently were not pushing your wagon with reason so it didnt go anywhere.

It was bigger than the Anen wagon for a while iirc, not that it really matters. You're saying Scum-me would fake-push a 3rd townie when two easy marks were already on the block?

Axle wrote:
I call BS, explain your case
explain why on D2 it has details and on D1, you didnt have any

Reading D1 page-by-page is a lot different than reading D1 as a whole, especially in a Large. It's really easy to get swamped in the RIGHT NOW.
My failing in case-making was a failure to look at the bigger picture.

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3387 (ISO) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:58 pm

Post by davesaz »

Well, that was a lot to catch up to.

I saw Thor saying things about
how many times
Anen was talked about vs how many times PV was talked about. How many times is clearly a quantity question, and Muffin responded with a quantity answer. Thor then said it's stupid to just count the mentions. Muffin then said, quite reasonably I would observe, that it's not just the quantity of the mentions that Thor was concerned about, but the
quality
. I totally expected Thor to reply that quality of mention / conversation was exactly what he was talking about, but Thor's reply was about Muffin's question being stupid, the measurement isn't either quality or quantity.

Then after 2-3 pages, Thor comes back and says it is indeed about the quality of the conversation. Though he still refuses to use that word to describe it, the words he does use still boil down to quality.

My take away from this event are:
1. Thor wants to make up a reason on Shiro
2. Thor's response to Muffin was to try to discredit him.

VOTE: Thor
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3388 (ISO) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:01 pm

Post by davesaz »

@Axle: You don't need to repeat your same post over and over again, especially if you want my vote on your suspect.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3389 (ISO) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by davesaz »

And if it's not my vote you want, or my vote off you at least (why you care when it's just one is another question of course), then who the heck are you trying to talk to? Is anyone paying attention to you at all?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3390 (ISO) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:08 pm

Post by Thor665 »

I fail to see how that is applicable to my question.

In post 3379, goodmorning wrote:

The word "seems" in there should provide a little insight into the workings of this read.

So you think he's capable of faking the genuineness?
Any particular reason for that?

In post 3387, davesaz wrote:Well, that was a lot to catch up to.

how many times
Anen was talked about vs how many times PV was talked about. How many times is clearly a quantity question, and Muffin responded with a quantity answer. Thor then said it's stupid to just count the mentions. Muffin then said, quite reasonably I would observe, that it's not just the quantity of the mentions that Thor was concerned about, but the
quality
. I totally expected Thor to reply that quality of mention / conversation was exactly what he was talking about, but Thor's reply was about Muffin's question being stupid, the measurement isn't either quality or quantity.

....what?
No - the number of times a name is mentio ned blatantly has *nothing* to do with actualy quantity except on the most derptastic scale.
Did you honestly think I meant "number of times a name was mentioned"
WHAT THE SMURF IS WRONG WITH YOU SMURFING SMURFHEADS!?!

This is one of the dumbest things I've ever read.
And multiple people are okay with it.
I don't even care that Muffin was town - it was stupid as stupid can be and clearly never what I meant.
How the HELL are so many people down with that idea?

In post 3387, davesaz wrote:Then after 2-3 pages, Thor comes back and says it is indeed about the quality of the conversation. Though he still refuses to use that word to describe it, the words he does use still boil down to quality.

No actually - I specifically said quantity and *COUNTED THE NUMBER OF OVERALL WORDS USED TO PROVE I WAS CORRECT*
That had nothing to do with quality - that had to do with quantity.
Like - he talked about Anen more than Pere - it is blatant that he did this.
What the hell are you smoking?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3391 (ISO) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:09 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

@Slaandar

In post 3356, Slandaar wrote:I don't really see much in your case.

:(
If you want me to explain specific point(s) which you think are particularly good let me know

yes there was a lot of case

So we wlll break it down as you did Shiro.

let try a tight (short to read) recent bit

(Day 1: Point 1a)

Garmr: has before this point in the game claimed I am 85% likely to flip scum ()
swapped his vote onto and even stronger scum read
So according to Garmr, he has found two scum and is > 85% confident both will flip scum (claims Boon > Axle == 85% scum)

Read the posts below, try and believe Garmr thinks he is talking to Axle, his really strong 85% scum read...
Bullshit

Garmnr feels smells and posts like person who knows I am town.
(If he was claiming I was town!Axle vs Garmr the posts would make sense.)
His post make no sense as towny thoughts.
he has since offered no explantion...
Indeed he went to ground...
Hmmm

In post 3318, AxleGreaser wrote:

After this more reasons appeared as Garma reacted to the case.

Garmr claims Axles case is bad, no one takes seriously, not worth discussing
I ask why his post feels like he knows I am town. (read it) (Garmr saying Axle 85% scum is here )

Garmr Claims: Axle is clogging up the thread.
If Axle is 85% scum then Axle am generating interactions for when Axle flips sometime (thats a good thing yeah?)

Garmr Claims: Axle is no fun. Garmr doesnt mind being a wagon
These answer bits of 3267 (read them if you found 3267 persuasive.)

Is for me very strong point. I see Garmr being happy to be wagoned by a guy he 85% scum reads to be clearly not towny.

Since his Boonskiies vote,
What exactly is Garmr doing about getting his even stronger scum read Boonskiies lynched?

I see no reasonable chance of Garmr being town here.

I have also recently posted on GM and Nero. Comment or not at this time at your choice.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3392 (ISO) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:16 pm

Post by Garmr »

Thors null on my reads list at the moment but I do think that boon is genuinely scum of some kind.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3393 (ISO) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:32 pm

Post by goodmorning »

In post 3390, Thor665 wrote:
In post 3379, goodmorning wrote:The word "seems" in there should provide a little insight into the workings of this read.

So you think he's capable of faking the genuineness?
Any particular reason for that?

I don't know whether or not he is.
Gut feeling is that something's weird, but I've never played him before so there's probably nothing in it. At any rate he's Town enough that I won't consider lynching him as things currently stand, and that's what really matters.

In post 3391, AxleGreaser wrote:I have also recently posted on GM and Nero. Comment or not at this time at your choice.

Pointing out that I responded and am waiting for you to answer the riposte questions I posed.

In post 3392, Garmr wrote:Thors null on my reads list at the moment

HOW.

Thor has almost FOUR HUNDRED POSTS. HOW DO YOU NOT HAVE A READ FROM THAT.

Izariael
Izariael
Goon
Izariael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3394 (ISO) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:35 pm

Post by Izariael »

In post 3383, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 3373, Nero Cain wrote:I'd pl this slot. His case on PV yesterday was all sorts of horrible.

@Nero

This looks rather a lot like you are claiming scum. Are you claiming scum?

You say today on D2, "His(Thors) case on PV yesterday was all sorts of horrible."

Please show me where on D1 you pointed out that all sorts of horrible?

I dont remember you doing that, and i just I looked and i didnt see you do that.

If it was all sorts of horrible, where were you ?

From what I recall, he was on the Thor wagon.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3395 (ISO) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:37 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3393, goodmorning wrote:I don't know whether or not he is.
Gut feeling is that something's weird, but I've never played him before so there's probably nothing in it. At any rate he's Town enough that I won't consider lynching him as things currently stand, and that's what really matters.

Why would it be weird for him to be genuine?
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3396 (ISO) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:39 pm

Post by goodmorning »

In post 3395, Thor665 wrote:
In post 3393, goodmorning wrote:I don't know whether or not he is.

Why would it be weird for him to be genuine?

Not that it would be weird for him to be genuine, just that sometimes he seems too focused maybe? I don't know, it's a weird gut thing which is probably irrelevant as I said.

AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3397 (ISO) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:42 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 3386, goodmorning wrote:
In post 3381, AxleGreaser wrote:

Actually I asked several times for anyone with a townread on Thor to explain it to me. (see 2855, 2919 below)
Rereading your post in this light, it makes more sense.

Well as you asked the question if you had read my post in the first place, no where does it even vaguely indicate what you claimed I said.

On that note,
please explain your townlean on Thor

Other reasons, Thor is towny.
Your case is crap.

No one except Thor really drove a lynch wagon (got many votes.) The Anen wagon looks scummy as fuck to me.
If thor is not town, where the hell was town on D1? and what were they doing?

PoE, Thor is town.

Then there is that your case is bad.

Axle wrote:Please state your reasoning for wanting to lynch Thor.

I point out Thor's hypocrisy with his Shiro case and question his discomfort with Slandaar's Shiro vote

Hypocrisy is scummy Now?
In that case your scum for not wanting to scum read TSO for it yesterday?

(I Showed TSO hypocrisy...)

I point out that Thor took very easy actions for all of D1, never taking a stance he couldn't go back on with ease

Well there was lynching PereV thats pretty hard to go back on.
Your Thor is scum because tone read, is however I take it firm non retractable position to take?
Although you claim that is the case you dont give any examples to demonstrate your point there.

I point out that the basis for literally every single read Thor provided was "gut" and mention that the multiball thing was bullshit

For comparison: Please show me your list of stronger reads that came with reasons?
Spoiler: my probably incomplete list of (much weaker) GM reads
Early thin vote for
In post 893, goodmorning wrote:trading vanity for vanity

Vote: Thor

maybe i'm crazy

crazy
In post 896, goodmorning wrote:like, i'm not exactly convinced pere's not scum but i find you quite a lot more so

wishy washy
In post 899, goodmorning wrote:i don't know why you think i'm going to be particularly coherent on this atm

claims of self to be incoherent
no really GM
show me your filter as side by side comparison to Thor to really show me how a towny would have strong stances with reasons on D1 in this game.

Bullshit

at this point the tags got messed up so I deleted them continued in next post.

Also that last point is important IMO.

GM your case largely rest on your description of Thors reads D1.

Yours by comparison were way worse. Self vote pls?
Izariael
Izariael
Goon
Izariael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3398 (ISO) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:57 pm

Post by Izariael »

In post 3390, Thor665 wrote:

I fail to see how that is applicable to my question.

You chose to pick apart the wording of her read to invalidate it, implying that because she lacks conviction of "omg it's so town" that her read is either dishonest or incorrect. Meanwhile, your own reads demonstrate exactly what it is you're griping about.

In post 3387, davesaz wrote:Well, that was a lot to catch up to.

how many times
quality

....what?
No - the number of times a name is mentio ned blatantly has *nothing* to do with actualy quantity except on the most derptastic scale.
Did you honestly think I meant "number of times a name was mentioned"
WHAT THE SMURF IS WRONG WITH YOU SMURFING SMURFHEADS!?!

This is one of the dumbest things I've ever read.
And multiple people are okay with it.
I don't even care that Muffin was town - it was stupid as stupid can be and clearly never what I meant.
How the HELL are so many people down with that idea?

In post 3387, davesaz wrote:Then after 2-3 pages, Thor comes back and says it is indeed about the quality of the conversation. Though he still refuses to use that word to describe it, the words he does use still boil down to quality.

No actually - I specifically said quantity and *COUNTED THE NUMBER OF OVERALL WORDS USED TO PROVE I WAS CORRECT*
That had nothing to do with quality - that had to do with quantity.
Like - he talked about Anen more than Pere - it is blatant that he did this.
What the hell are you smoking?

what the hell are YOU smoking? First you say this:
In post 3108, Thor665 wrote:I find it dishonest of you to act like a number of name mentions qualifies the same as degree of mention.
and now you're saying the
total quantity of words
is what your original statements are about?

I find it dishonest of you to act like the number of words used qualifies the same as degree of mention. # of words != more meaning.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3399 (ISO) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:06 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 3393, goodmorning wrote:ost 3392[/url], Garmr"]Thors null on my reads list at the moment

HOW.

Thor has almost FOUR HUNDRED POSTS. HOW DO YOU NOT HAVE A READ FROM THAT.[/quote]
he was a town read before But his push on shiro makes no sense to me and that jump on iz well that was bad. I'm rereading all those four hundread posts

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”