Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3250 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:41 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Welp, ignorant people will be ignorant. I said once I realized I'm not going to be NK'd, I claimed. Do with it what you will.

VOTE: Reinoe

Usually when I find people to be ignorant they end up being scum.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3251 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:48 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 2790, davesaz wrote:I don't like how Axle is spending most of his time putting up walls at/about Garmr but not voting him. Same thing happened yesterday and clogging up the thread is a scum tactic.

VOTE: AxleGreaser

@Dave

I know you dont like it, but it is how I find out I am sure enough (more than others) that someone is scum
Its also how I stop Garmr having the excuse to go all emotional (OMG Axles voting me.. its one on one, I have town meta as flipping out(as my shield), and going 1v1, weeee)
(I imagine hes pretty good at faking that, so I didnt let him make me play on his home soil. Ok?)
I wanted to see if he really had a conviction (as thought) to back up his claimed 85% likely to flip scum, I dont see it.
That I can say its not there is because I did not give the excuse to fan it with fake rage at being accused and 1v1. Me = Town plan.

So do you want to vote Garmr now? if not why not.
I like my case, and the other stuff I posted earlier.

If you actually think I am scummier than Garmr start explaining it.
Izariael
Izariael
Goon
Izariael
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3252 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:49 pm

Post by Izariael »

In post 3250, Boonskiies wrote:Welp, ignorant people will be ignorant. I said once I realized I'm not going to be NK'd, I claimed. Do with it what you will.

You've never played with reinoe, have you...
I have the comprehensive ability of a vegetable.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3253 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:53 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 3250, Boonskiies wrote:Welp, ignorant people will be ignorant. I said once I realized I'm not going to be NK'd, I claimed. Do with it what you will.

Um boon, dont look in the mirror and all that jazz. Otherwise you might just self vote.

Also Boon, how come you stop voting Garmr when there starts to be an actual case posted on him.

Are you allergic to voting people that might get flipped?
(yeah yeah i know you hammered, but by then it was largely risk free, )
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3254 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:57 pm

Post by Muffin »

Holy shit Thor, are you really this dense or is it just an act?
In post 3202, Thor665 wrote:I made a statement about amount.

You translated that to "number of times a name is mentioned"
Your exact words were "look
how many
thoughts were posted about Anen". I interpreted that as "number of mentions". Obviously you felt that that is the wrong interpretation. Fine.

Then, when I point that out - you shift to "percentage of posts...but I'll just count posts where the name is mentioned and pay no attention to the amount that each is actually discussed"
I did not use the term "percentage". You pulled that out of your ass. I quoted every post in Shiro's ISO that I felt was about either Anen or Pere. If you have a problem with that, don't be so vague next time.

You know that's not what I meant and are dicking around.
That's your opinion. I am not a mind reader.

When I call you on THAT we go into this game where you claim I changed the goalposts to "quality".
Except I never did.
I exhausted every definition in my head for "how many thoughts were posted about a player". I see no other way to count "thoughts posted about" someone. You shot down the only two ways I could think of to quantify them. So what else should I have assumed but quality? You were the one that used the phrase "degree of mentions" as if that means anything concrete at all.

Here's how this works. You have two options and two only:

1. Post your own list/comparison of the number of Shiro's thoughts posted about Anen vs. thoughts about Pere, since you seem to disagree so strongly with mine. It should be easy for you to do.

or

2. STFU
One's self-meta cannot be known without invalidating it.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3255 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:00 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 3252, Izariael wrote:

You've never played with reinoe, have you...

I have not either. but i read one or more (really, I did)
The game: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=44815
This post has TLDR (of the relevant part), its less painful to read. (pretty sure its accurate) IIRC. Renoe is player B the hammerer
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p5920438
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3256 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:02 pm

Post by Muffin »

I'm happy to wait for you to post a list of posts.

But you can't do it, can you Thor? You'll just come back with faux-righteous indignation and dodge the question for the umpteenth time.
Izariael
Izariael
Goon
Izariael
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3257 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:05 pm

Post by Izariael »

In post 3249, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 3247, Izariael wrote: I wouldn't vote for someone who isn't on my scumread list.

and why isnt he?

I'm sure there's a reason somewhere why I don't have Garmr on my scumread list but it's not really on the forefront of my mind.

On a rather unrelated note, seeing a player of Thor's caliber relying on petty insults to defend himself is somewhat shameful and continues to make me think that he has no genuine defense or explanation to offer.

Does anyone have thoughts on beastcharizard/hephaestus slot? Is it alignment-indicative for either player to be so lurky?
I have the comprehensive ability of a vegetable.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3258 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:14 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 3257, Izariael wrote:I'm sure there's a reason somewhere why I don't have Garmr on my scumread list but it's not really on the forefront of my mind.

On a rather unrelated note, seeing a player of Thor's caliber relying on petty insults to defend himself is somewhat shameful and continues to make me think that he has no genuine defense or explanation to offer.

I on the other hand did not leave my reasons in my other pants pocket (since then I remembered Reinoe is Reinoe)

However you appear set on the course of neither voting Garmr nor refuting my case.
Your call.. for now.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3259 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:28 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Thor I still wanna know why dave is town.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3260 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:41 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 3220, reinoe wrote:
Also,
@Flubber,
who's town and why?

Anyone that isn't a scum read of mine and isn't a lurker gets to be town for my sanity.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3261 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:51 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 3260, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 3220, reinoe wrote:
Also,
@Flubber,
who's town and why?

Anyone that isn't a scum read of mine and isn't a lurker gets to be town for my sanity.

In post 2264, Flubbernugget wrote:Garmr is null because I haven't bothered to parse a single post of his yet.

In post 3259, Flubbernugget wrote:Thor I still wanna know why dave is town.

I can tell you why Garmr is scum instead if that will help?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3262 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:54 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 3258, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 3257, Izariael wrote:I'm sure there's a reason somewhere why I don't have Garmr on my scumread list but it's not really on the forefront of my mind.

I on the other hand did not leave my reasons in my other pants pocket (since then I remembered Reinoe is Reinoe)

However you appear set on the course of neither voting Garmr nor refuting my case.
Your call.. for now.

Maybe because your case is bad and no one takes it seriously, it's not really worth discussing.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3263 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:00 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 3262, Garmr wrote:
In post 3258, AxleGreaser wrote:

Your call.. for now.

Maybe because your case is bad and no one takes it seriously, it's not really worth discussing.

If that is so that is what will happen, and there'd be no point in you saying this. ^^^

Funny how even though i am 85% likely to be scum to you.
In this post you are claiming my case is bad, instead of fabricated.

Its almost like you actually know I am town, with the same certainty i do.

I would probably consider voting you for that post alone.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3264 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:10 pm

Post by Garmr »

You are voting me. But now your just clogging the thread with heaps and heaps of posts. That's fine to push me but if your not offering any new points do it maybe once a page so you don't clog up the thread. Also people are more likely to listen to you if you don't shove it hard in their face.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3265 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:19 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 3264, Garmr wrote:You are voting me. But now your just clogging the thread with heaps and heaps of posts. That's fine to push me but if your not offering any new points do it maybe once a page so you don't clog up the thread. Also people are more likely to listen to you if you don't shove it hard in their face.

I did I offered a nice new summary 3229 and now I have been engaging with people to find out either why they are or are not voting you.
My last post made brand new point why you are
scum
and to emphasise how
strong
I thought that was that Indicated I would possibly vote you based on just that point.

If nothing else, you claim I am 85% likely to flip scum eventually, surely you want me to interact with as many people as possible?

As my posting times and TZ dont overlap with most posters, I will interact interactively where ever I can

ta for the advice?
but I do not really see the connection between your claimed reality (my claimed by you to be scum interaction posts are useless)
and what it would be if you are town who thought I was scum though.
HTH HAND
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3266 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:31 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

You guys act like I'm paying a lot of attention to this game...I've played tons of games with Reinoe actually. Have you ever played games with me? LlLllLlllllL.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3267 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:42 pm

Post by Garmr »

Also you're posts lack fun since your attitude is rotten. Your taking the game way to seriously with out balancing it out slightly with some fun. Look at thor his serious and comes off as a jackass but his the type of jackass yah love also he makes playful stabs between posts and interesting to keep.

I'm giving these tips so people reading will at least be interested and I really don't mind being a wagon.

Also that summary your actually guilty of yourself

the omgus basically everyone you voted isn't actually town reading you aka "me,tso,good mornin,boonskies" the exceptions are your opening vote on scriptian which would be easy to place a vote on and pere which was also easy and you were the one that put him in a position over annenien to be lynched after you said that thor and pere was a tvt for most of the day.

also everyone you voted except me and gm were easy vote tso(through town easy),scriptian,pere,boonskies

Also the fact you said boon was a easy vote and that was the wagon you were just on -shakes head-
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3268 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:54 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 3266, Boonskiies wrote:You guys act like I'm paying a lot of attention to this game...I've played tons of games with Reinoe actually. Have you ever played games with me? LlLllLlllllL.

So in that case would you agree that if town cant find someone they are confident is scum then they ought just lynch you who is even
at best
is a not paying attention townie.

last time i did the math loses loses most of the time if players are actually no better than RNG.

and in case you are curious, yeah I've seen your games too, but cant remember which.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3269 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:01 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 3267, Garmr wrote:everyone you voted isn't actually town reading

You do note when I started not town reading you.
and it started way before you voted me.

In fact it was right when you found out i already was investigating you as scum, that you yourself
were suddenly hit by my perceived scumminess.

So no my read on you was in no way OMGUS.
Similarly my read on TSO started when TSO had not expressed any significant concern over me,

No my reads are not OMGUS related.

and yes by the time I became convinced that I want to vote TSO yesterday and you today, both of you had already reacted
and preemptively voted me for scum hunting you.

the difference is I first had to work out your really were scum before I voted you.

Thats because i am town and you are not.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3270 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:02 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

FYI: Oh yeah cooking dinner tonight again, wont be responsive but will be back.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3271 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:42 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 3267, Garmr wrote:Also the fact you said boon was a easy vote and that was the wagon you were just on -shakes head-

Remember D1, when you voted Boon.... that was you voting the easy wagon. he was a lynch bait player.

Also when you voted Boon again today, peopel ought go back and check just how easy that was for a scummy player to do.

GM Axle Tier Thor all expressed negative opinions.
Blind freddy (au colloq) could read that thread sentiment and make the easy vote.

-shakes head- indeed.
Yeah you made the easy vote D2 as well,
my bad for not pointing that one out too.
(only problem is that may be easy and good vote, your others were easy, scummily bad, and safe)

Spoiler: regarding humor and LOLs
@anyone with Garmr's professed myopic world view.
Oh and boo hoo, that my idea of fun, and yours don't gel. ( )(others? i dont remember)
If you stay up or get up between my say 1pm and 3pm (when I can usually wangle time I can waste, we will have a social chat and a ball)
now I could let Skip, start saying things in the thread, hes IMO a really funny dog, but I don't think youd like that either.
So how about we just find scum and lynch them eh?
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3272 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:53 pm

Post by Muffin »

In post 3225, Boonskiies wrote:I'm not a good town player, let's be honest. I suck while I'm town and make no logic.

I hate hate hate this argument.

"I play such-and-such way as town, therefore bla bla bla"

If you know your own meta, then your meta is useless.

I've said this so often I'm putting it in my sig.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3273 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:09 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 3272, Muffin wrote:
In post 3225, Boonskiies wrote:I'm not a good town player, let's be honest. I suck while I'm town and make no logic.

I hate hate hate this argument.

"I play such-and-such way as town, therefore bla bla bla"

If you know your own meta, then your meta is useless.

I've said this so often I'm putting it in my sig.

While i agree whole heartedly (I really like quirks exception to godwin)

AxleGreaser's exception to Muffin's law: Except self knowledge of ticks and any "uncontrollable" meta does not invalidate it.

Sig change
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3274 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:42 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

I dont know if this will make sense to other people or not ( I like it)

So time ago I posted
Showing Garmr being overly sensitive to Aneninen asking him questions that in anyway indicated suspicion
Spoiler: Holy over sensitive souls....
In post 2481, AxleGreaser wrote:
Garmr: to be questioned on 418 becuase he just
labeled me as scum
because of my reasoning for voting boon and getting lost early in the game,

Holy over sensitive souls....
He said in 418
In post 418, Aneninen wrote:Garmr, 360: This was just WTF. What Tha Fukk.

In post 418, Aneninen wrote:Garmr, 415 – that vote, uhhh. If you have told that you had voted for Boonskiies because of lurking and producing nothing I would have believed it. But, what kind of reasoning was that?

Which asked a question so I sure hope he was expecting a response...
and
In post 418, Aneninen wrote:Garmr is FoS-Scum.

Ok
FoS
Garmr
For being overly sensitive about people scum reading him even a tiny bit. Scum are survival oriented and more likely to overreact to suspicion.

Then later I posted that as part of a case , which Garmr calls bad and not to be taken seriously
however the one player that I know for certain knows if my case is valid or not (Garmr)
Garmr recently said
In post 3267, Garmr wrote:I really don't mind being a wagon.

That seems like very large change in outlook, in response? to case that is irrelevant and not taken seriously.

I do not in anyway, take this recent willingness to be wagoned as in anyway a town tell.
(lack of survival focus)

Willingness, to be wagoned by a guy he is already 85% sure is scum also does not quite make towny sense to me.
(me thinks the lad dost protest too much)(ala Lady Macbeth)

Also, not sure how he thinks he might be wagonned if he is actually sure the case is bad and no one will take it seriously?
(yet more protestations)

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”