Scripten
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3125 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:30 pm

Post by Scripten »

() () () all ping for me, specifically, and his general "I don't want to step on toes" fake-ish scumhunting has me a little put off. I don't have a strong read on him because I've only played one game with him on this site. (We've played off-site before, but the meta there was a lot different.) More than that, I was scum with him last game we had together and tunneled him to death, so approaching him from a different mindset is difficult.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3126 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:38 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3110, Muffin wrote:
In post 3108, Thor665 wrote:I find it dishonest of you to act like a number of name mentions qualifies the same as degree of mention.

Oh so now the valid metric is "Thor's qualitative, arbitrary scale describing the degree to which someone was mentioned"?

What do you think the correct scale is then and/or what I meant?
Specifically and only number of times a name was mentioned?
Because that is either incredibly stupid or incredibly dishonest of you.

@GM - yes, I am aware you said you would do it today. You also said you would do it weeks ago. Which lie would you like me to believe?
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3127 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:15 pm

Post by Muffin »

Prior to and including the vote in question:
Spoiler: 3 pere mentions
In post 2404, Shiro wrote:Oh it wasnt ???Sorry my bad

UNVOTE:ANEN

Also page 70 finally almost done

In post 2420, Shiro wrote:
Shiro, I hope we are getting some of your reads before deadline hits. Especially on the leading wagons.

Yea I am on page 92 so almost done but I wont make anything productive till tommrow. It is late here and I have been reading this thread from early morning. My mind cannot do much at this time. It needs rest

A quick thing though.

Both Pere and Thor lynch seems bad to me.

Thors lynch I just cannot see it. Par a small part where he wasn't all that active I cannot see as scum at all like. Why does that wagon exist ?He was the only one trying to get town to do anythimg early on and kept it up. There has been some back and forth but still. Is that me being too newbie to see something here :/

Pere is honestly the same but less regard. He is only off when talking with Thor but most people that argued with thor ended up seeming off after it is that a thing ? I did notice he has a knack for winning argument. The fact that most people on pere wagoon have little reason of their own and just follow thor is off by itself . Especially earlier. Liek using Thor abbility to push well to further a lynch. He pretyt much hold his own when talking to others about the case.

I guess best wagon is Anen. His posts seem off and coming right out of a game that he was town(even if I was maf) his post don't have the same town vibe they had there. I don't really know how to explain this tbh. Has GM noted anything similar to that ? If I recall Tier has and he was in the same game I speak of.

In post 2462, Shiro wrote:Thor can I ask you something ? I think I understand your reason behind Pere wagoon but why wouldnt scum pere back off when he had the chance ? I mean he had a few chances biggest being the one where it was pointed that there was a misundersating with what multball meant. Why wouldn't he step away and spare himself all this trouble ? He was clearly losing the argument anyway.

Spoiler: 4 anen mentions
In post 2420, Shiro wrote:
Shiro, I hope we are getting some of your reads before deadline hits. Especially on the leading wagons.

Yea I am on page 92 so almost done but I wont make anything productive till tommrow. It is late here and I have been reading this thread from early morning. My mind cannot do much at this time. It needs rest

A quick thing though.

Both Pere and Thor lynch seems bad to me.

Thors lynch I just cannot see it. Par a small part where he wasn't all that active I cannot see as scum at all like. Why does that wagon exist ?He was the only one trying to get town to do anythimg early on and kept it up. There has been some back and forth but still. Is that me being too newbie to see something here :/

Pere is honestly the same but less regard. He is only off when talking with Thor but most people that argued with thor ended up seeming off after it is that a thing ? I did notice he has a knack for winning argument. The fact that most people on pere wagoon have little reason of their own and just follow thor is off by itself . Especially earlier. Liek using Thor abbility to push well to further a lynch. He pretyt much hold his own when talking to others about the case.

I guess best wagon is Anen. His posts seem off and coming right out of a game that he was town(even if I was maf) his post don't have the same town vibe they had there. I don't really know how to explain this tbh. Has GM noted anything similar to that ? If I recall Tier has and he was in the same game I speak of.

In post 2436, Shiro wrote:Hmmm first of the pigeon jokes felt off I had hard time believing that the person that made a complicated impssible to see crypto message acted that way.

He had many posts that made little sense but screamed screamed town. I don't really see that here either

His approach to being top counterwagon want as defensive.

I get the feeling he is more laid back here but that might be cause of his TSO interaction which would have made most people go fuck it.

Tier has a point though half a newbie game isn't sufficient meta to cross check.

That is on top of my head. Will read his and Pere ISOs when I get home to try and make a better conclusion .

In post 2488, Shiro wrote:Ok after reading Anen ISO a few times I don't see him as scummy as I initialy though maybe TSO constant "He is scum" rubbed on me as I was reading through everything in one go.

Axl

1. Well when pressured and your response is pooping it did make me raise an eyebrow but then again he was pressured with pretty much nothing. Soo..

2. Well for one when in L-1 he stopped caring about not getting lynched and tried to show what should be looked at if he is lynched.

3. No which is why I said it is probably because of TSO action.

4. Yes actually. I mean why respond defensivly to empty stuff ?

5. Well as I mentioned a bit above after re reading it like 2 times I am left with a better impression. *Sigh*

Also not sure if that what you asked but:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=58764
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=58767

Eh I dunno I am not going ot vote for Thor wagoon cause it makes absolutly no sense, and now after the re reads I feel relucant to vote for Anen. He does seem like a nicely placed mislynch. God damn it...Dx

@Dave if that makes any diifference back in the game she was IC with me everyone did say that her day 1 play is evassive and vague as town. Litteraly everyone that knew her said so. It drove a person mad xD

In post 2498, Shiro wrote:@Axl I meant anen not you xD

It was posts:

1969 and 424 also one to you that I forgot number

But in any case I do feel much less inclinted to vote anen now anyway.

@Tier Isn't GM always evassive and vague during day 1 ?

And then there's the vote itself:

In post 2513, Shiro wrote:
VOTE:PERE

I thought Anen was best but eh now I dont want it and Thor is still a really horrible wagon imo so yea

So, yeah. 3 posts seem to be mostly about pere, and 4 mostly about anen, including one that is sort of about both of them. Not to mention if you go through them chronologically there is a clear progression of reads. Do you want to try your pathetically-bad argument again?

In before Thor just restates the same argument ignoring the factual evidence that he is full of shit.
In before "yeah but it's the QUALITY of the mentions, on some subjective scale it's impossible to argue against because I just made it up"
One's self-meta cannot be known without invalidating it.
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3128 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:19 pm

Post by Muffin »

In post 3126, Thor665 wrote:What do you think the correct scale is then and/or what I meant?
Specifically and only number of times a name was mentioned?
Because that is either incredibly stupid or incredibly dishonest of you.

First you spoke of the number of mentions:
In post 3091, Thor665 wrote:Look at how many thoughts were posted about Anen. Then look at the same for Pere.

Then I did a quick ctrl+f and saw that mentions were roughly on par.

After that you decided that no, even though you said "look at how many thoughts were posted", you didn't mean quantity. What you meant by "how many" was in fact a meaningless, qualitative "the degree to which they were mentioned":
In post 3108, Thor665 wrote:I find it dishonest of you to act like a number of name mentions qualifies the same as degree of mention.

But as shown above even if we go back and look at not just a ctrl+f but a holistic appraisal of Shiro's iso before the vote in question, you're still wrong. I might excuse a newbie for making such a weak argument but you can't hide behind the excuse of "my case is bad because I am a bad player".

Therefore I can only conclude this is your attempt to push a mislynch on a quasi-lurker in hopes that town would just go along with you rather than lynch someone with name recognition, and a newbie that you could probably bully into making a damning mistake.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3129 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:36 pm

Post by Thor665 »

So when I said 'thoughts' you went with 'names' and decided that was legit.

Your Pere quotes are pretty heavily padded out with conversation about Thor and you know it.
Back up this gak some more please.
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3130 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:00 pm

Post by Muffin »

In post 3129, Thor665 wrote:So when I said 'thoughts' you went with 'names' and decided that was legit.
At first perhaps. I then went and did it your way. You're still full of shit.

Your Pere quotes are pretty heavily padded out with conversation about Thor and you know it.
Hmmm, you're saying it's the quality of the mentions that matters now? I'm pretty sure I saw that mentioned somewhere already...
Muffin wrote:In before "yeah but it's the QUALITY of the mentions, on some subjective scale it's impossible to argue against because I just made it up"
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3131 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:03 pm

Post by Muffin »

In post 3129, Thor665 wrote:Back up this gak some more please.

Says the guy voting an obvtown newbie.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3132 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:18 pm

Post by Shiro »

@Slandar As the other person who supports my lynch what do you think of Thor's case ?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3133 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:38 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 3132, Shiro wrote:@Slandar As the other person who supports my lynch what do you think of Thor's case ?

do you have thoughts about anything other than why people are voting you.

Is anything else of interest?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3134 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:59 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

@Boonskiies

maybe you have dodged the lynch bullet maybe not.
A recent vote count in part said

[5]
Boonskiies:
T S O, Izariael, Flubbernugget, Garmr, Muffin
since then Muffin moved off you, but I wouldn't count on that being permanent.
Look scummy in your play from here, and I may vote you again

If you are town, you need to play. If you are scum you need to take the risk you normally dont and play.

is piggy backing off (but hey at least you read something)

If you want to try and achieve the lynch of someone else (other than yourself) read Iz and/or Garmr

and find stuff more useful and specific than
In post 3093, Boonskiies wrote:Also, Gamr is sprouting fluff. We should lynch him. Or Iz.

otherwise its you that may wind up sprouting fluff.(daisies)

yeah yeah, I will be doing something myself, shortly
@Boonskiies
But boon its easier if you go first, later there are less potential for scummy things to find.

Even if you think but I am a VI, just "try"...
Other people can read "try",
(fingers in the ears and singing "La la la, I am a village idiot" not so much)
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3135 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:08 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 3133, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 3132, Shiro wrote:@Slandar As the other person who supports my lynch what do you think of Thor's case ?

Boons sudden disappearance after such a burst of activity. Is kinda odd I was expecting him to stick around.

I am stll waiting for him to say what kind of info thor flip will give him since he admitted that he didnt read day 1.
I would have been more concerned about that though if I wasnt leaning town on him
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3136 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:18 pm

Post by Muffin »

In post 3134, AxleGreaser wrote:since then Muffin moved off you, but I wouldn't count on that being permanent.

You are correct. I would happily lynch him or thor.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3137 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:19 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 3135, Shiro wrote:
In post 3133, AxleGreaser wrote:

Boons sudden disappearance after such a burst of activity. Is kinda odd I was expecting him to stick around.

I am stll waiting for him to say what kind of info thor flip will give him since he admitted that he didnt read day 1.
I would have been more concerned about that though if I wasnt leaning town on him

Life happens, which is where I will be for a little bit.

However theres a start.
Why are you leaning town on him?

Also
This will go easier and faster and better if you just volunteer the obvious useful information.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3138 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:37 pm

Post by Shiro »

His claim makes sense

He claim a pr that confirms multiball
^A strech of an assumption but not an impossible one from 2 shot bp

He says his role will be main point of Discussion day 2
^He was convinced he was going to be NKed. If he was shot as 2 shot BP wouldnt that make him main point of dusscussion.

His I am protective role in our Hood.
^Still lines up. He was convinced that we have scum in our hood cause we are the biggest one. It does seem like the final nail in the coffin to seal the nk on him.

It does take a lot of assuming from his part but his words do connect so
If it was a fake claim it certenly seems to be a pre planned one which as you can see I do not think is the case
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3139 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:47 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

^ That.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3140 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:52 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 3036, Boonskiies wrote:@axle - you fail to mention the most likely part of the quote you keep quoting. And honestly, look how much talk it's brought. It
is
the main point of toDay.
And day 1 I had to act like I was a doctor or a vigilante so I could hopefully be shot during the night
. I expected that to be good town play tbh...sorry, I'm not too strong a town player all the time. Check my scum game though. I am a strong scum player.

In post 2911, Boonskiies wrote:I'm just not into this game enough to think things through. I got to the point where I wasn't going to get NK'd anyways, so me being bullet proof doesn't mean anything anymore. There was a reason for me trying to pointlessly claim a PR.
I've never been NK'd before though.

In post 3138, Shiro wrote:His claim makes sense

He claim a pr that confirms multiball
^A strech of an assumption but not an impossible one from 2 shot bp

He says his role will be main point of Discussion day 2
^
He was convinced he was going to be NKed. If he was shot as 2 shot BP wouldnt that make him main point of dusscussion.

His I am protective role in our Hood.

^Still lines up. He was convinced that we have scum in our hood cause we are the biggest one. It does seem like the final nail in the coffin to seal the nk on him.

It does take a lot of assuming from his part but his words do connect so
If it was a fake claim it certenly seems to be a pre planned one which as you can see I do not think is the case

Do these posts of his figure in your analysis, if so how?

@Boonskiies.
Go play on a freeway or something.

Shiro is commenting on something other than the case against Shiro.
Guess what you ought do...
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3141 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:59 pm

Post by Shiro »

Yes him saying he never been nked before is off does that mean as a 2 shot bp he wasnt supposed to try ? Assuming it the way he did was a strech which makes me tjink it is why he claimed protective role in our hood in hopes of sealung it.
^About blue point

The purple one lines up he kind of claimed doc in our hood to draw it. Or I am failing to see your point.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3142 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:13 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 3141, Shiro wrote:Yes him saying he never been nked before is off does that mean as a 2 shot bp he wasnt supposed to try ? Assuming it the way he did was a strech which makes me tjink it is why he claimed protective role in our hood in hopes of sealung it.
^About blue point

The purple one lines up he kind of claimed doc in our hood to draw it. Or I am failing to see your point.

purple one hey i am failing to see it too. (im cooking dinner as well)(bwains not al that worky)

It was the difference between you saying he was
convinced
hed draw the night kill and his own knowledge he has never been killed before.

Do you think he was convinced or only hoped to draw the nk.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3143 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:20 pm

Post by Shiro »

I guess he believed his action would draw it. True convinced is a heavy word. High hopes would be more appropriate.

Still his actions and words with some wishful thinking on his part on how successful he would be at drawing the nk line up with his 2 shot bp claim.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3144 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:22 pm

Post by Shiro »

It not impossible to assume he said with certenity that his role will be a main focus today as means to draw the kill as well asthe fact he was 2 shot bp
Izariael
Izariael
Goon
Izariael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3145 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:33 pm

Post by Izariael »

Phone post.

Got townreads on Flubber, Muffin, goodmorning, Shiro, TierShift and reinoe (mostly townread on previous players in the slot.)

Leaning town on: TSO, Nero, Slandaar, Axle, Garmr, davesaz

Scumreads: Scripten, Thor, Boonskiies, The Fonz

Undecided: beastcharizard

Phone posting is way too painful to bother with posting reasons right now, so all you get is a glimpse at where I'm at right now. Sorry 'bout it.
I have the comprehensive ability of a vegetable.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3146 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:54 am

Post by TierShift »

In post 3116, Nero Cain wrote:but Muffin is prob scum too. Like that whole asking Muffin for his opinion on me 'cause he wanted to understand why we had different opinions on Boons looked really forced and manufactured.

+

neither of them are following up at all.

What are you talking about here? Can you give me post numbers?
In post 3125, Scripten wrote:() () () all ping for me, specifically, and his general "I don't want to step on toes" fake-ish scumhunting has me a little put off. I don't have a strong read on him because I've only played one game with him on this site. (We've played off-site before, but the meta there was a lot different.) More than that, I was scum with him last game we had together and tunneled him to death, so approaching him from a different mindset is difficult.

This is a good post that makes me think very much that scripten is town. Very much.
In post 3129, Thor665 wrote:So when I said 'thoughts' you went with 'names' and decided that was legit.

Back up this gak some more please.

Right, this is not only factually wrong, but an awful defence to muffin's points as well.

Muffin, I like your push on thor. There's a thing I want to know, though. Yesterday, you were pretty much set for lynching pere and I believe you townread thor (didn't you?). Where and why did that change?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3147 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:14 am

Post by Garmr »

Just going to say it I been metaing flubbernugget and I think he is town this game. I think I picked up a scum tell for him or two which I don't want to share on here but he hasn't done those this game so there's no real point to saying it. Also the way he treats tso in this game compared to the way he treats tso in his scum game is different even through he has scum read him in this and that.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3148 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:21 am

Post by Slandaar »

Hey guys it's still Thursday right?!
In post 1737, WBOCampfire1104 wrote:It's been 8 months since I've played a game. Wow.

I'm gonna go back and investigate.

Peace.

Reads completely fake. It literally makes me laugh reading it and he wasn't trying to be funny.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3149 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:30 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 3148, Slandaar wrote:Hey guys it's still Thursday right?!
In post 1737, WBOCampfire1104 wrote:It's been 8 months since I've played a game. Wow.

I'm gonna go back and investigate.

Peace.

Reads completely fake. It literally makes me laugh reading it and he wasn't trying to be funny.

Lol that post alone was the prelude of a flaker. Don't see how it's alignment indicative in any way through. Before you said you didn't like it. Which makes me think you thought it was scummy. Can you explain how it's scummy?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”