AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2825 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:38 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 2796, davesaz wrote:
In post 2792, Flubbernugget wrote:Dave is that your only scum read?

No, but I can only vote one. I don't trust Boon's claim but am not ready to take action on that yet. TSO's missing case on Anen was pretty scummy and he would have a motive to kill Anen to get out of having to provide a case.

Are you trying for summiest, player I have(had?) a town read on award?

Your argument is...
You also agree with me
that Boonskies claim is iffy, and yes there is one vote on Boonskies, I agree you being ready to put a second is a different question...
You also agree with me
that TSOs missing case on Anenine sucks balls, (rant about TSO [...elided..], even I am bored by how scummy he is. )
You agree with my
unstated (explicitly) suspicions about the NK. (pretty sure i can find the implicit statements)

In post 2793, Slandaar wrote:Axle is town.

This statement is missing a "because" clause. I don't like that for town statements any better than I do for votes.

but as you claim to only want to or be able to do one thing at a time...

you claim I really must vote one person and push one person...

Nah (at this time) I don't want to have long discussion with Boon, if hes town PR, I dont want to compromise him,
(well given how carelessly he just soft claimed on D1, compromising him seems not as important as usual, any second now he might just full claim for VI, cray cray, related shits and giggles. )

However my one stated question, that his D1 claim (about what would happen D2) does not line up with his D2 play stands unanswered. At this time, I like my vote there, it feels just right.

Also personally
Boonskies has recently demonstrated he can play, solo winning as scum at 3 man lylo with fake claim he held from d1....
If he is on my team, and wants to live after I die, he had better consider my vote on him as a reason to actually play some more, because I will flip town.
He also better consider the possibilities that he got manipulated in that neighborhood.
He from my perspective relies rather a lot on people he professes not to be certain of the alignment of.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2826 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:18 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 2787, The Fonz wrote:
Question of why Axle dropped TSO suspicion
a good one.

actually here is good question.

@Fonz

For
that
to be good question, there would have to be actual examples of TSO doing scummy shit that I should have commented on but didn't...

Do you have any... like even one.

and if you do? then you didn't post about them because... ?

Hey Fonz. You dont seem like the kind of player that just flings shit.
That (unless you saw TSO do new scummy stuff I could have commented on and didnt and you also chose not to...) feels like shit flinging.

How come?
Show me its a good question.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2827 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:44 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 2690, T S O wrote:
In post 2687, TierShift wrote:'But as scum you don't catch scum, eh?' To finish that sentence?

Actually as scum I'd probably somehow be more competent at catching scum than as town.

That would be a real trick.
In post 322, T S O wrote:But I don't actually bus as scum in general - I've done it once so far, excluding deadline busses, as far as I remember. It's kinda a point of pride for me.

You now claim to have meta where you don't bus (as point of pride) but are better at catching scum as scum that town.

Pinocchio how long is your nose?

Wanna show me some links of you catching scum as scum without bussing?
and you being better at that as scum than as town?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2828 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:57 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

EBWOP to

The second part of the quote doesn't really belong in the post at all.
Axle: "but as you claim to only want to or be able to do one thing at a time..."
refers to
Dave: "No, but I can only vote one. "
in the first quote

Axle: "you claim I really must vote one person and push one person..."
is the basis of your vote post.

"Clogging up the thread" with things and topics you find game/alignment relevant is also... seriously peculiar position to hold.

Clarify your position, it make no sense at all.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2829 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:18 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2819, T S O wrote:garmr don't make me think you're scum

Any excuse to use that picture :P
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2830 (ISO) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:17 am

Post by Slandaar »

Day 2:
In post 2462, Shiro wrote:Thor can I ask you something ? I think I understand your reason behind Pere wagoon but why wouldnt scum pere back off when he had the chance ? I mean he had a few chances biggest being the one where it was pointed that there was a misundersating with what multball meant. Why wouldn't he step away and spare himself all this trouble ? He was clearly losing the argument anyway.

He thinks he understands the case but feels Peregrine would do 'insert random action' if he were scum which, he didn't, thus he asks Thor about this. It completely reads like scum who wants to take as little responsibility as possible. He isn't arguing the case or agreeing with it just making some mundane point and his final conclusion was unclear - he voted PV. (Which somewhat relates to the Day 1 point (lack of accusation) and also what will be the Day 3 point so stay tuned!).

Related somewhat I really like this method of posting cases :]
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2831 (ISO) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:09 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 2827, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 2687, TierShift wrote:'But as scum you don't catch scum, eh?' To finish that sentence?

Actually as scum I'd probably somehow be more competent at catching scum than as town.

In post 322, T S O wrote:But I don't actually bus as scum in general - I've done it once so far, excluding deadline busses, as far as I remember. It's kinda a point of pride for me.

You now claim to have meta where you don't bus (as point of pride) but are better at catching scum as scum that town.

Considering 2826, this may be the scummiest townslip I have ever seen, and I really don't know what to think of that.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2832 (ISO) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:10 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

I am going to return to yesterday for just sec. Its probably not important but its point I couldn't be bothered arguing yesterday, as time could quite well win the argument for me and it did.

In response to this
In post 2454, AxleGreaser wrote:On the topic of having a whinge.
Well lets see, your wagon is not at majority and thats everyone elses fault?

What is everyone elses fault is failing to push a wagon of their own...

Thor clipped out the middle sentence and replied.
In post 2464, Thor665 wrote:
Yes, it is.
Though apparently Slandaar thinks that's my fault...somehow.

Hi Thor.
It turns out everyone else (who is town) was right to not just vote your wagon. (so they were not at fault)
and as I said, what they were wrong for doing was not pushing or voting better wagon on scum.
Well people did other shit wrong too, but that was a biggy.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2833 (ISO) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:13 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 2831, Flubbernugget wrote:Considering 2826, this may be the scummiest townslip I have ever seen, and I really don't know what to think of that.

So please explain how this is a scummy townslip?
I am pretty sure i can beat it back into, nope its just Axle being hyper rational again.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2834 (ISO) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:22 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

Also what do you think of TSOs total BS (self contradictory) about his own meta
He apparently simultaneously both does and does not catch his scum buddies as scum.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2835 (ISO) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:47 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

:(
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2836 (ISO) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:03 am

Post by Slandaar »

Don't be sad Axle you only need to wait 24 hours for my next point against Shiro.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2837 (ISO) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:20 am

Post by Slandaar »

If you want a serious response: TSO is town because I liked a couple of his points on Anen even if they were shot down they are town arguments. Town arguments are quite wild and unique a lot of the time. Scum tend to use safe arguments.

Lets take GM her argument on Thor is tone. (I would use Shiro but ha you have to wait) You can't accuse her for her argument it's so safe. And that is her only argument. Then take this scumslip look how safe she is. She is trying to say she wanted input on it as she was unsure. Town just accuse of a scumslip, kind of what Boon is doing with his posting. GM has taken the safe 'I better not push this without everyone's approval' stance.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2838 (ISO) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:25 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

Spoiler: probable fluff
In post 2836, Slandaar wrote:Don't be sad Axle you only need to wait 24 hours for my next point against Shiro.

be still my beating heart.

If only everybody who voted people was at least as diligent as you...
then we could actually play mafia kinda, instead of playing hide the
sausage
reason for voting your scum read. (et al)

Although I admit I was little scared you had meant you would post one reason per game day... (not RL day)
Sorry for doubting, my expectations were set that low by my previous experience at trying to extract reasons/explantions from players which has left me jaded.
(well that and other external things)

Anyway so far no joy on Shiro,
I didn't like your first reason enough to join your wagon. It was for me a bit better than Thors, so hey you beat him again!

I do look forward however to arguing I did not town slip. (scummily or otherwise) that looks like fun.
(slip claims almost always bore me. Killing them is a civic duty.)
(actually I probably did town slip, as I am town, but the information required to confirm it (what I did when) is not available in thread)
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2839 (ISO) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:52 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 2837, Slandaar wrote:If you want a serious response:

probably about 11/10 times that would be correct.
however could easily settle for 9.

Ta. Ill go see if i can see TSO is town or whether he still seems like demon spawn to me.

Just thinking it through, (from memory)(and some reading)
and while I perhaps like that as general rule, (town make wild arguments, scum make safe ones)
TSO only provided points in the end, when it was clear I was pushing hard. I think he had clear signs he ought come up with more than tone fluff as he had already claimed.

Spoiler: preexisting TSO general vague but extravagant claims
In post 383, T S O wrote:I really don't agree with anything Aneninen is saying right now.

In post 481, T S O wrote:Do I have to respond to Aneninen's posts of bad?

I am pretty sure it would not be hard to guess that Aneneinen as town or scum would simply fail to respond effectively to such an attack. providing he doesnt push the wagon too hard TSO is now in nice safe place.
he has already verified that Thor wont be terribly upset if Anen gets mislynched... (or viged)

I am not really seeing what you say is there.

In post 1074, T S O wrote:Don't get me wrong, though, he's done plenty of scummy shit.

I am pretty sure that TSO ragging on(berating) Csareo and then Aneninen both looked safe.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2840 (ISO) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:57 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 2831, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 2827, AxleGreaser wrote:

Considering 2826, this may be the scummiest townslip I have ever seen, and I really don't know what to think of that.

I don't see it. Can you hilight what the "slip" is?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2841 (ISO) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:59 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 2830, Slandaar wrote:
Related somewhat I really like this method of posting cases :]

Why? Or more to the point, how does it help town?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2842 (ISO) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:01 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 2837, Slandaar wrote:If you want a serious response: TSO is town because I liked a couple of his points on Anen even if they were shot down they are town arguments. Town arguments are quite wild and unique a lot of the time. Scum tend to use safe arguments.

[...] (I would use Shiro but ha you have to wait) You can't accuse her for her argument it's so safe. And that is her only argument. Then take this scumslip look how safe she is. She is trying to say she wanted input on it as she was unsure.

Spoiler: Only open after 24hrs..?
hey that point on Shiro has traction. Problem. Context. Newer players in scary (large game, lots of posts, late entry) will tend to play safe even as town.
but that is certainly now a rock I will look under.
Also I guess this tell means you cant read Majiffy or Varsoon for shit with it yeah?
Thus
Are you sure it works on TSO?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2843 (ISO) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:18 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 1065, T S O wrote:
In post 42, Aneninen wrote:Hi,

I haven't fokking read anything and won't do so right now because I'll go to work soon. However, I like the fact that there are 21 players here. Obviously, I won't self-vote so I can roll a d20 for a RVS vote.

VOTE: Boonskiies

Oh. Reasoning for the vote. We want to adopt a kitty and my sweetheart is talking about one who was posted on Facebook yesterday. If we had that kitty right now, he would vote on you. We must respect the kitty's will.

He rolled a dice for his RVS vote, before then giving reasoning for the vote.

Why do fucking both of them?

It is quite risky to use the RVS post as you know people are going to go 'That's an RVS post scum!!!'. I know the context of the post too and this still applies.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2844 (ISO) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:19 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 2837, Slandaar wrote:Town arguments are quite wild and unique a lot of the time.

This one looks looks like a pretty wild and wooly justification for a vote.
Pop quiz.

Town or scum?
In post 279, Cho wrote:Because TierShift wants to. Because I want to. I thought I made that clear.

Spoiler: why I dont like horoscopes
I tried an experiment where i had someone read out the daily horoscopes and I had to guess which one matched my day.
They failed utterly to do better than random, and usually several "matched" quite well.
Humans are really good at imagining pattern matches.
Its a thing.
So are double blind tests.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2845 (ISO) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:23 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 2843, Slandaar wrote:
In post 1065, T S O wrote:
In post 42, Aneninen wrote:Hi,

I haven't fokking read anything and won't do so right now because I'll go to work soon. However, I like the fact that there are 21 players here. Obviously, I won't self-vote so I can roll a d20 for a RVS vote.

VOTE: Boonskiies

Oh. Reasoning for the vote. We want to adopt a kitty and my sweetheart is talking about one who was posted on Facebook yesterday. If we had that kitty right now, he would vote on you. We must respect the kitty's will.

He rolled a dice for his RVS vote, before then giving reasoning for the vote.

Why do fucking both of them?

It is quite risky to use the RVS post as you know people are going to go 'That's an RVS post scum!!!'. I know the context of the post too and this still applies.

I will think about that one. (yeah i know the context too. and that is strangely what might actually make your argument.)
It will probably take
at least
24hrs...
Like for real.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2846 (ISO) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:39 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 2842, AxleGreaser wrote:hey that point on Shiro has traction. Problem. Context. Newer players in scary (large game, lots of posts, late entry) will tend to play safe even as town.
but that is certainly now a rock I will look under.
Also I guess this tell means you cant read Majiffy or Varsoon for shit with it yeah?
Thus
Are you sure it works on TSO?

I have not made my Day 3 point on Shiro yet... Patience :]

Never misread Majiffy in 4 games I think it is. Varsoon eh I don't remember him much I was scum the game I played with him and read him correctly. You have to apply the right things to the right people... I tend to find the use an RVS post late in the game is town near enough universally though because scum will later drop it as it was an RVS post while town hang onto it.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2847 (ISO) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:41 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 2841, davesaz wrote:Why? Or more to the point, how does it help town?

Well normally towns complain about huge walls so now I am providing an alternate method. You get an argument and slowly over the Day more appear and it starts to beat into you Shiro is scum. It's similar to marketing :]
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2848 (ISO) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:42 am

Post by Slandaar »

I suppose that doesn't answer the question: It helps town because you lynch scum.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2849 (ISO) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:51 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 2844, AxleGreaser wrote:
Pop quiz.

Town or scum?
In post 279, Cho wrote:Because TierShift wants to. Because I want to. I thought I made that clear.

I don't think it means anything. He is clearly putting on an act there for one reason or another.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”