Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2800 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:49 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 2619, Boonskiies wrote:Thor's town. And it's multiball...

Thor's not Town, and the second kill could have come from an SK or a Vig rather than a 2nd scumteam.

In post 2626, Boonskiies wrote:During the night Iz brought up how there is 'probably' a fourth neighborhood. He also said he is new to neighborhoods and doesn't know the ideal play in these situations. Those two don't match up. Why would you think there is probably a fourth neighborhood if you are new to them unless one of your scum partners are in it, and they told you during the night?

He literally said that the word "corner" implied that there were four.
Now, I don't know why he assumes rooms are square/rectangular, but - oh wait. Rooms ARE usually square/rectangular.
Do you not pay attention to the words people say???

In post 2630, Izariael wrote:
In post 2618, goodmorning wrote:
I personally think that plan was a bit of a
terrible
idea, but I would like to hear from you on the subject of the thing I brought up, if you don't mind.

I'm glad you brought it up, as I was planning to do so anyway. I never got a chance to touch on it before the thread lock because of Halloween stuff. That means that everyone here who isn't in our hood gets a really vague post (which you can hopefully follow soundly):

yesssss i love vague references that confuse other people

I will admit, your final post of the night left me a bit confused, as I didn't understand what was tipping you off in such a manner. Anen's post that followed it was able to shed light on it for me though, and I will say I have to agree. It looks that way because I was not properly applying my own stance to the
full
scenario. I've been basing most of my thoughts around NOT assuming it's guaranteed. But then suddenly my comment looked as though I said WAS guaranteed. It was a disconnect of logic that unfortunately pervades pretty much everything I said about the topic last night
and
on Day 1. To clarify, my stance is the former - NOT guaranteed. That is how I will be operating and you, Boonskiies and Shiro can hold me to that.

That's not really what I meant. I meant that you seemed to have knowledge of the composition, if you catch my drift?

You're welcome to follow through with the
terrible
plan, and heck, I would probably endorse it after seeing the angle you are approaching it from.

No, it genuinely wasn't that great of a plan. I like where I'm at right now.

Also, I appreciate your vagueness on the matter, especially given how Boonskiies is launching out of the Day 2 gate...

That's actually giving me a lot of pause on him.

In post 2635, Izariael wrote:I think goodmorning and I are on the same page of wanting to keep the details of our discussion within the neighborhood.

This is so, for the present. Certain details may make it necessary to more openly discuss at some point but if we can veil it for now then that's for the better.

In post 2636, beastcharizard wrote:Who is sheepable?

There really isn't anyone sheepable this game, though you're welcome to sheep me as I slowly begin to substantiate my Thor vote.

In post 2642, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 2634, Boonskiies wrote:Axle's voting me even though I've made it pretty obvious that I'm a PR. Interesting. I'll hop on a wagon that starts on Axle if no one sees Iz as scum. @Flubb - Thank you. You also just got finished with my last scum game, and will be able to tell if I'm scum or not pretty easily probably.

Yeah this claim is a carbon copy of your tracker fakeclaim.

This is interesting. Can you quote that here?

In post 2645, Flubbernugget wrote:Iz how come you don't have a read on boons?

Why ask Izariael and not me?

In post 2655, TierShift wrote:I'm yet to form an opinion on boon's push on iz and his reaction to it. It all reads a bit vague to me. Is there any reason the plan boon was talking about cannot be fully disclosed?

I'd like everyone to weigh in first but since I don't plan to do that plan I don't see any reason why it shouldn't.

I've always seen being bullheaded as a town characteristic until recently a scum player used that to completely catch me off-guard. (GM knows!) It's an easy way to not contribute and I'll meta now.

I literally do not know anything about Tier anymore.

In post 2660, Shiro wrote:I dunno I think I am way too noob for those big game.

Ahahahaha, me too.

Well with that said I can reveal Anen's plan:
Everyone was to put the word terrible in their first post if they agreed with the plan. We were then all going to vote Izariael because Neighbourhood stuff. It wasn't that well thought out, I don't think.

In post 2669, Scripten wrote:
In post 2666, Garmr wrote:
So you did a short meta on me. Can you point out the games you read and how far you actually read into them?

Not on you, but on Axle. What I saw from other town games of his looked consistent with his game here. Meta isn't perfect, but it was enough to figure out which to vote.

In post 2667, Garmr wrote:Also you said he might be town how is that not a town read? Sounds like a null-town read to me.

I don't equate a null-town read as a town read. I felt that you two are most likely not aligned with one another and that you were the more likely scum.

Scripten could pretty easily be Scum this game, I think.

In post 2681, T S O wrote:It still hasn't really sunk in for me that Aneninen flipped town.

I have no idea where to go from here.

You could vote Thor with me. Or, and this is even better, you could do a couple ISOs and go from there.

In post 2696, Thor665 wrote:Shiro is scum due to gut and wagon placement.

eyyyyyyyyyyyyyy welcome to the weak case club

i'm goodmorning and i founded this shit

In post 2707, Slandaar wrote:VOTE: Shiro

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

In post 2715, Thor665 wrote:
In post 2707, Slandaar wrote:VOTE: Shiro

:neutral:

interestinggggggg

In post 2719, Shiro wrote:Yea but like what happens when Shiro flips town?

Probably the same as happened when Pere flipped Town: no-one cares.

In post 2741, Flubbernugget wrote:If gm is here some commentary after Shiro's would probably help sort this out too.

tbh it's not great. If the stuff earlier in this post doesn't clarify what you wanted then ask me again.

In post 2752, Boonskiies wrote:Good morning thinks you scum slipped also. Your speculation wasn't genuine.

I am trying to have a conversation on the subject. You are flinging shit at the wall and seeing what sticks.

In post 2754, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 2752, Boonskiies wrote:Good morning thinks you scum slipped also. Your speculation wasn't genuine.

and goodmornings opinion is important to you because since post becuase you now read Gm as town for what reason?

OH SHIT

SOME SHIT IS GOING DOWN NOW

In post 2768, T S O wrote:How conclusive -is- the slip?

Not very, or I wouldn't have asked to discuss it.

In post 2769, Izariael wrote:I've been touting that we shouldn't assume scum will be in each hood, which is the stance I believe in. However, the stance that scum would know who was in each neighborhood on Night 1 made an assumption: there was scum in every hood to know of its existence. The two don't line up, and there was a distinct disconnect in reasoning that permeated the entirety of my actions and statements on the matter, both in Day 1 and during Night 1. goodmorning commented that it looked like a scumslip, which I hadn't even understood
why
until Aneninen spoke up just before the start of Day 2. I never had a chance to continue the discussion in neighborhood thread before Day 2 started, otherwise I think this would likely not have come up, or at least not be monopolizing as much of the Day 2 play as it is.

This, basically.
Iz said that the scum would know (not could know, which would be different) based on N1 conversation the contents of each Neighbourhood, which assumes Scum in each Neighbourhood.

In post 2777, Slandaar wrote:Move along people, nothing to see here, it's not a scumslip.

Goodmorning, I hear you are the instigator of this accusation, please, step into my office for a minute :]

I'm not going to dignify this with a response, except to say that I'm not going to dignify it with a response.

Maybe we can lynch Slandaar today. He clearly isn't interested in actually being helpful.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2801 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:56 am

Post by Slandaar »

There isn't a point explaining it Dave. He thinks as I think in a few places it makes him town.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2802 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:57 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Which do you want more? A Thor lynch or a Slandarr lynch?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2803 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:57 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

@gm
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2804 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:57 am

Post by goodmorning »

Oh, a Thor lynch. But I'll take what I can get.

Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2805 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:58 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 2800, goodmorning wrote:Maybe we can lynch Slandaar today. He clearly isn't interested in actually being helpful.

You would like that eh? :]

Are you telling me town wouldn't ever assume 1 scum in each hood?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2806 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:00 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

And @gm I owe you a better response when I hit up a computer and can break that wall down.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2807 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:04 am

Post by Shiro »

@Boon

If you think the slip is legit and Iz is scum how can you town read thor ? In theory if the slip is legit thor being the lone survivor has to be scum in your mind since Iz slip implies 1 scum in its hood.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2808 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:37 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 2805, Slandaar wrote:
In post 2800, goodmorning wrote:Maybe we can lynch Slandaar today. He clearly isn't interested in actually being helpful.

You would like that eh? :]
Are you telling me town wouldn't ever assume 1 scum in each hood?

Izariael had already demonstrated that he wasn't.

In post 2807, Shiro wrote:@Boon

If you think the slip is legit and Iz is scum how can you town read thor ? In theory if the slip is legit thor being the lone survivor has to be scum in your mind since Iz slip implies 1 scum in its hood.

I think the easiest answer to this is that both Boon and Thor are Scum.

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2809 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:44 am

Post by davesaz »

Yesterday I was very uneasy with goodmorning. The reasons to reads ratio was way too low for my taste. dispelled most of that. While it's a little bit of a wall from going into so many points at once, it is narrowly focused on each point covered and there is an investigative point to it. It's not the amount of effort, but the kind of effort that looks like town motivation. Still have some doubts, over the semantics discussion which I saw as a possible attempt to brush off agenda focused criticism.

Thor is looking more scummy to me than before. I saw his actions as townish, but scum could easily be motivated to act that way. Scum who believe it's multiball would be even more motivated in that direction.

Flubber's fairly caustic entry was a little scummy, but I know from a previous game that he gets that way as town. I'm significantly more comfortable with today's activity.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2810 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:04 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 2808, goodmorning wrote:Izariael had already demonstrated that he wasn't.

He was for the second statement.

So, we have him saying to not assume scum in the hoods and then assuming it. I can see town doing that especially with the large sized hoods because even though you shouldn't it is easy to assume there is. What is the issue? He did something he said you shouldn't do? no-one ever does that eh? People will say you shouldn't smoke and still smoke themselves.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2811 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:17 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Fonz - what is your read on GM and Dave?

@GM - that wall...I'm impressed by its size while saying nothing. Describe why you found me not being impressed with Slandaar's vote to be 'interesting'. I don't think you found it interesting at all and were just making noises - please prove me wrong.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2812 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:21 am

Post by Boonskiies »

@Shiro - I believe that's something we were purposely let on due to Thor being setup as a mislynch. Another theory on that is the SK (which I do include as Multiball, GM...) took a shot in the three person neighborhood to narrow it down. I didn't think about this earlier, and I'm retracting my Thor town read.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2813 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:25 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 2810, Slandaar wrote:
In post 2808, goodmorning wrote:Izariael had already demonstrated that he wasn't.

He was for the second statement.

So, we have him saying to not assume scum in the hoods and then assuming it. I can see town doing that especially with the large sized hoods because even though you shouldn't it is easy to assume there is. What is the issue? He did something he said you shouldn't do? no-one ever does that eh? People will say you shouldn't smoke and still smoke themselves.

Which is why I said it looked like a scumslip and, rather than assume it was (the jury is still out), decided to have a conversation about it. I'm getting a little annoyed that you seem to see only what you want to see in my posting.

In post 2811, Thor665 wrote:@GM - that wall...I'm impressed by its size while saying nothing.

You were impressed by Fonz's nothing wall and called it something, now you're impressed with my something wall and call it nothing? I'm impressed by your ability to redefine words.

Describe why you found me not being impressed with Slandaar's vote to be 'interesting'. I don't think you found it interesting at all and were just making noises - please prove me wrong.

Well, the most obvious answer is that you've found him townish in the past, expressed suspicion of Shiro, he votes Shiro, suddenly you have an iffy feeling about something?
I'll grant that it was a naked vote, but it's
very interesting
because it's you displaying a change in tune based on something you probably wouldn't have batted an eyelash at yesterday. From a change, we divine the motivation behind it. From motivation... and so on.

In post 2812, Boonskiies wrote:SK (which I do include as Multiball, GM...)

I really don't want to get into the definition war, but that's really not what multiball means. This is the only time I'm going to talk about it though.
Also, could you stop speculating about the setup and start speculating about people's roles?

I'm retracting my Thor town read.

Which you never explained in the first place, so why should anyone care?

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2814 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:29 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2813, goodmorning wrote:
In post 2811, Thor665 wrote:@GM - that wall...I'm impressed by its size while saying nothing.

You were impressed by Fonz's nothing wall and called it something, now you're impressed with my something wall and call it nothing? I'm impressed by your ability to redefine words.

:lol:

In post 2813, goodmorning wrote:Well, the most obvious answer is that you've found him townish in the past, expressed suspicion of Shiro, he votes Shiro, suddenly you have an iffy feeling about something?

Even if everything you're saying there is 100% true...that seems "normal" to me.

In post 2813, goodmorning wrote:I'll grant that it was a naked vote, but it's
very interesting
because it's you displaying a change in tune based on something you probably wouldn't have batted an eyelash at yesterday. From a change, we divine the motivation behind it. From motivation... and so on.

Okay, so you have evidence that i do not like his naked vote and you...somehow claim i would have yesterday.
So what are you getting out of this? How is it actually interesting?
Or is it simply you saying "this is a reaction".
Because...that seems to be what you're now saying. But if that's the case you should be posting 'Interrrrresiting' about a dozen times a day. But you don't. So clearly this reaction was special - how? Why? Walk us through it.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2815 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:07 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 2813, goodmorning wrote:Which is why I said it looked like a scumslip and, rather than assume it was (the jury is still out), decided to have a conversation about it. I'm getting a little annoyed that you seem to see only what you want to see in my posting.

I don't know exactly what you said because I did not see it.

From what I can tell you accused him of it which actually is fine, I don't care, I can absolutely see why you or anyone might think it was. I have since contributed to the conversation which you say you wanted and ended it by showing it is not a scum-slip of any kind.

Now, this, 'which is why I said it looked like' implies you knew what I said already.

Did you?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2816 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:17 am

Post by Slandaar »

OK lets try something new. Each day I will give you a reason to vote Shiro. One per day. Although I kind of already posted one today I won't count that.

Day 1: He has no scumreads. He has no real direction in his posting this is particularly noticeable today. 2807 is his best post by far and it is worded very weak without a vote or anything.

Nice, quick and simple. Newbie scum finding it hard to accuse people of scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2817 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:18 am

Post by Garmr »

@Slandaar

I miss you buddy but are you town. Your hard to read this game it's like you changed so much I don't even know you :(.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2818 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:34 am

Post by Garmr »

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2819 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:54 am

Post by T S O »

garmr don't make me think you're scum
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2820 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:47 am

Post by Slandaar »

I never understood the reaching out nonsense.

The image is fantastic though :]
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2821 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:47 pm

Post by Muffin »

le prod dodge

got unexpectedly busy, will try to catch up soon
One's self-meta cannot be known without invalidating it.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2822 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:03 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 2787, The Fonz wrote:Question of why Axle dropped TSO suspicion a good one.

How many times would you like me to point out in a row that I think TSO is scum? (for the same old reasons?)
(If he does new particularly scummy things I will be sure to let you know...
is mainly gibberish if you were not in his hood.
but
In post 2736, T S O wrote:Actually, Axle, the hood asked me to do it, and I posted today that I was going to.

seems like it retrospectively clarifies
In post 2557, T S O wrote:I'll get down what you wanted.

"I will get down to what you wanted" apparently means "do it"
When he does it I will find out whether that actually means finally at last several weeks later say why he found the wagon he was
fake pushing
was scummy....
or whether he will again simply try to prove Aneninen was bad... again...

Got a sensible suggestion how I sensibly (considering all aspects of game theory...(hint)) argue with this
In post 2403, Slandaar wrote:Axle...

TSO is town.

given this now standardised response

In post 2758, Thor665 wrote:Nah, you bore me.

I will at some point today vote for who i think is scummiest and most plausible to be lynched. Maybe at the same time maybe (like yesterday) not.
is mainly gibberish (unless you were in his hood.

So yeah you can basically expect large parts of the player base to bore me, as it simply doesn't want to play.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2823 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:14 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 2788, Garmr wrote:My read of you formed day 1 when I noticed your behavior change you stayed out of the direct line for a bit. But then pounced on tso

I found scum? I should ....

and then you changed. You went from semi passive that mediated things to extremely aggressive constantly attacking even in situations you didn't need to. A lot of your stuff was filler dressed up as content and you would repeat the same thing over and over instead of finding something new.

Given you are the guy who claimed.
1 Anenine failed to refute your points.
2 Failing to refute your points, interrupted you pushing boonskies (which you had stopped and only maybe slightly just started again...)
3 When examined his points about your reason were actually valid.
4 You stuck to those points anyway, even after i carefully made sure you understood what "Boonskies is Boonskies" means

You will forgive for doubting the veracity of
attacking even in situations you didn't need to.

You are not able to or be in position to judge didnt need to. You especially are not in psoiton to do that as you have not done the towny thign and tried to find out why I did the stuff you view as bad.
You have decided its bad and scummy and wagons are go 85%....

Thats how scum play they find someone they can paint as scummy then do so.
They have no need to check if they are right.

Its true (I think but have not checked) I repeated some stuff perhaps when i didnt need to, i was operating under real world duress.

Got any actual, reasons for thinking I am scum...

other than OMGUS, stemming from when you first found out I actually suspected all the people crappy (made up looking) reasons for voting Aneninen

but had started with TSO because he failed to have any actual reasons, then refused to provide any, then wasted large swathes of my D1... stalling... and still is?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2824 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:17 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 2790, davesaz wrote:I don't like how Axle is spending most of his time putting up walls at/about Garmr but not voting him. Same thing happened yesterday and clogging up the thread is a scum tactic.

VOTE: AxleGreaser

why?
because you are unable to read my reasons unless my vote is there too?

I voted TSO all of yesterday it was pointless.

Do you have any actual objections to my posts about Garmr?
Are they not relevant to his alignment?

Your vote bores me.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”