Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2775 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:39 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Iz
I see why people could think it's a slip now. Sounds more like theory crafting.
@axle
I'm curious as to why you didn't vote me when you obviously are pushing the scum read on me and you left your vote on boon. I essentially did what I did to a greater extent and I'm not considered a VI I expected you to shift your vote to me but you keeped it on boon. And after that you actually pushed against me yet didn't bother shifting your vote why?

In post 2733, AxleGreaser wrote:yeah bullshit.
Garmr's 1v1 is a convenient pile of an excuse. It smells of scum expedience. It is playing into his own self aware meta.

When you saying and pushing the fact I'm scum why aren't you voting me? Your case on boon isn't very strong the point you pointed out were he was wrong about the knowledge bit(scum slip didn't appear yet),he doesn't want to talk to you because you frustrate him(No one really likes talking to you it's just something we have to do.) and he your tying to push a role out of him while trying not to look like it that's fucking scummy man.
In post 2656, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 2655, TierShift wrote:I'm yet to form an opinion on boon's push on iz and his reaction to it. It all reads a bit vague to me. Is there any reason the plan boon was talking about cannot be fully disclosed?
In post 2632, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 2607, Boonskiies wrote:I'm not answering it because you'll just come up with an ignorant response, so I decide that I'm better off just ignoring you so I don't get frustrated.

Oh noes I have duel of wits with Boonskies
VOTE: boonskies

Oh god, you are the fucking worst. You vote everyone who disagrees with you and afterwards you are the most bullheaded person ever. If this is a characteristic of your town game, stop sucking.

I've always seen being bullheaded as a town characteristic until recently a scum player used that to completely catch me off-guard. (GM knows!) It's an easy way to not contribute and I'll meta now.

I dont vote for him for disagreeing with me.

Its for not being prepared to play the game and answer the damn question.

Do you know if his claim is real or faked?
I dont
So I want him to clarify what the hell he meant D1.

This shows me your interested in finding out boons role rather than his alignment.

Situation in nut shell your scum reading me but your votes on boon you haven't given any indication strong to why you think boon is scum. Your prioritizing gaining information over pushing a scum read which isn't in town interests.

Also what happened to your read on tso you were so sure his scum but you haven't pushed him in the slightest today you just mention you still think his scummy?

Your priorities don't add up to town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2776 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:44 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2775, Garmr wrote:

When you saying and pushing the fact I'm scum why aren't you voting me? Your case on boon isn't very strong the point you pointed out were he was wrong about the knowledge bit(scum slip didn't appear yet),he doesn't want to talk to you because you frustrate him(No one really likes talking to you it's just something we have to do.)
and now
you're
tying to push a role out of him while trying not to look like it that's fucking scummy man.

Edited for grammar and better understanding edited parts highlighted bold and italiced.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2777 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:53 pm

Post by Slandaar »

Move along people, nothing to see here, it's not a scumslip.

Goodmorning, I hear you are the instigator of this accusation, please, step into my office for a minute :]
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2778 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:02 am

Post by Slandaar »

I didn't even realize Shiro is WBO yesterday when I voted. Too perfect. I hated WBO's entrance what there was of one; it read completely fake.

Join the revolution and lynch scum today - vote Shiro.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2779 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:45 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 2778, Slandaar wrote:I didn't even realize Shiro is WBO yesterday when I voted. Too perfect. I hated WBO's entrance what there was of one; it read completely fake.

Join the revolution and lynch scum today - vote Shiro.

^Sheep this guy. He knows his scum when he sees it.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2780 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:04 am

Post by Slandaar »

Shiro what do you think about IZ's 'slip'?
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2781 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:26 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 2780, Slandaar wrote:Shiro what do you think about IZ's 'slip'?

Well it did seem terrible at the time but Boon does blow it out of proportion.

It could be a slip that he knows every hood has scum thus being scum but I cannot really make logic of the kills if that is the case.

If it was a slip that mean each hood has scum. Thor is last in his hood. If it is indeed a slip killing egg was the worst move scum could make.

Same for anen since that is what brought all the attention cause of the plan thus incriminating the two man hood badly. (presuming oher mafia team,sk or vig killed egg)

It just doesnt make sense with the people that died n1.

Then again it might have been a slip and they werent fast enought to change kills since all that happened few hour before night deadline.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2782 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:00 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 2775, Garmr wrote:@axle
I'm curious as to why you didn't vote me when you obviously are pushing the scum read on me and you left your vote on boon. I essentially did what I did to a greater extent and I'm not considered a VI I expected you to shift your vote to me but you keeped it on boon. And after that you actually pushed against me yet didn't bother shifting your vote why?

One good reason was to see what you would do.

This post of yours conveys to me a sense that you are not currently certain 100% I am scum.

When you offered to go 1v1 were you certain that I was scum.
If so Why?
and when did that certain read form based on which posts?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2783 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:06 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 2775, Garmr wrote:he your tying to push a role out of him while trying not to look like it that's fucking scummy man.

No I am trying to make him clarify how in any sense his already public D1 claim about his role, was true.
He clearly is blowing off one vote, and why the hell not,

If other people agree he ought clear that up a bit they will apply pressure too.
If not, what is the actual harm of me registering my distrust of his claim like this?

Meantime, I interact with other people. Well any that can be bothered.

If people want to lynch me for that fine.
With the number of people who wont even fucking play the game, there is not a whole lot of use i am to town.
It really kinda fucking pointless.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2784 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:08 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 2775, Garmr wrote:This shows me your interested in finding out boons role rather than his alignment.

Nope I thought his claim looked fishy on D1 now it looks worse.
His already public statements about his role seemed too promise some kind of confirmation or more info would be forthcoming today.
Its not
he lied.

I voted.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2785 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:11 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 2775, Garmr wrote:Also what happened to your read on tso you were so sure his scum but you haven't pushed him in the slightest today you just mention you still think his scummy?

Yep but whats the point in voting a one man vanity wagon all day. various people are convinced hes town.
No reasons just categorical statements.

There aint no way to play with that so I wont.

You and some others vote him and see if I will hammer it....
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2786 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:12 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 2781, Shiro wrote:Well it did seem terrible at the time but Boon does blow it out of proportion.

mmmm funny about that.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2787 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:37 am

Post by The Fonz »

Today -

Boon looked to me at first like he was genuinely playing as a derpy town PR - the suggestion that he's done the same thing as scum piques my interest though - will read the supplied link when I have time.

Likewise, thought Garmr's rushing into a 1v1 looked town... But self consciously suggesting that scum wouldn't do that makes it look like it could be posturing. Question of why Axle dropped TSO suspicion a good one.

Thor's still town. Nero noticeably better today. Slandaar still creeps me out.

Full post in a day or two - just snatched 10m on lunch break to drop in a few thoughts.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2788 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:47 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2782, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 2775, Garmr wrote:@axle

One good reason was to see what you would do.

This post of yours conveys to me a sense that you are not currently certain 100% I am scum.

When you offered to go 1v1 were you certain that I was scum.
If so Why?
and when did that certain read form based on which posts?

I'm 85 percent sure you are scum which is why I offered the 1v1. The only time someone can be 100% is if they are a role that gains information and I would say the information out straight away first post. Also I never said i was 100% certain in my initial post.

In post 2647, Garmr wrote:

Also I don't know your alignment where the fuck are you getting that from
but my
guess
from yesterday still hasn't changed scum.

VOTE: Axle

@Axle you should vote me lets make this a 1v1 you and me.

My read of you formed day 1 when I noticed your behavior change you stayed out of the direct line for a bit. But then pounced on tso and then you changed. You went from semi passive that mediated things to extremely aggressive constantly attacking even in situations you didn't need to. A lot of your stuff was filler dressed up as content and you would repeat the same thing over and over instead of finding something new.

I can't remember the exact post but I was thinking you were scummy when but it was close to when I started calling you mediator post:967 was when I started becoming suspicious and poking and testing but you had some similar thoughts on some topics (you still do on some :/ ) to me so It made me uneasy and I didn't know if that was a sign you were town or I was wrong about some things or I was really really right. Post 1589 is when I decided to act on my instincts and felt you had pushed the null limit to long.

@P-EDIT
Axle to prevent clogging put those multiple posts into one big post with spoiler tags.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2789 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:52 am

Post by Garmr »

I can't remember the exact post when I started thinking you were scummy. But it was close to when I started calling you mediator( post:967)That's when I really started becoming suspicious and poking and testing. But you had some similar thoughts on some topics (you still do on some :/ ) to me so It made me uneasy and I didn't know if that was a sign you were town,I was wrong about some things or I was really really right. Post 1589 is when I decided to act on my instincts and felt you had pushed the null limit to long.

Editied to make it easier to understand It's 12 am here. So spelling and grammar not so good.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2790 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:08 am

Post by davesaz »

I don't like how Axle is spending most of his time putting up walls at/about Garmr but not voting him. Same thing happened yesterday and clogging up the thread is a scum tactic.

VOTE: AxleGreaser
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2791 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:13 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 2787, The Fonz wrote:Today -

Boon looked to me at first like he was genuinely playing as a derpy town PR - the suggestion that he's done the same thing as scum piques my interest though - will read the supplied link when I have time.

I'll try to spare you 200 pages of shitfest by saying if anything pops into your head today that remotely looks like a cc then Boons needs to eat rope. That might be harder to do in a large than a mini though, so take it for what it's worth.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2792 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:14 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Dave is that your only scum read?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2793 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:20 am

Post by Slandaar »

Axle is town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2794 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:30 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2793, Slandaar wrote:Axle is town.

I'm going to correct you slandaar

Shiro is town
Axle is scum

The only reasoning that have been presented is thors gut (remember pere) and the fact she did a compromise vote like me and many others. Can you give me a actual reason to why Shiro is scum.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2795 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:39 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

DAVE COME BACK </3
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2796 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:42 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 2792, Flubbernugget wrote:Dave is that your only scum read?

No, but I can only vote one. I don't trust Boon's claim but am not ready to take action on that yet. TSO's missing case on Anen was pretty scummy and he would have a motive to kill Anen to get out of having to provide a case.

In post 2793, Slandaar wrote:Axle is town.

This statement is missing a "because" clause. I don't like that for town statements any better than I do for votes.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2797 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:42 am

Post by Slandaar »

I can indeed give a reason. What is Shiro's stance on IZ 'slip'? Is it or isn't it? :cool:

I will post a proper case later.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2798 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:44 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 2796, davesaz wrote:This statement is missing a "because" clause. I don't like that for town statements any better than I do for votes.

Because he has a town PM.

You are right the because is very important.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2799 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:47 am

Post by davesaz »

Very cute, but your reply is missing a how you know that clause. ;)

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”