AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2650 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:26 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 2647, Garmr wrote:Also wtf is with that Misrep My vote came off boon when I started reading him as town why do I need to apply pressure on a town read?

I did not say that

you claimed, that
In post 2441, Garmr wrote:What I found scummy was I didn't like the he stopped my pressure on boon at the time boon was a weak scum read and I wanted more reactions to get a feel for him.

You claimed you wanted to go on pressuring Boonskies but Aneninen stopped you

You claimed he stopped your pressure by failing to refute your points.

The misrep is yours, of me
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2651 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:33 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 2647, Garmr wrote:@Axle you should vote me lets make this a 1v1 you and me.

I don't have big enough ego or flair for the dramatic, to assume that if I Vote and you vote me that the rest of the thread will pay any attention to it.
Also the day is long I have yet to decide who i think most likely to flip scum.

You appear to not care so much.
In post 2647, Garmr wrote:so that's why i want to improve the latter.

Improving would start by trying to make the day about lynching scum, and not going for a 1v1.
I am not sure you are this bad, and care so little about whether you really are scum reading scum, but it is still possible.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2652 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:56 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 2634, Boonskiies wrote:Axle's voting me even though I've made it pretty obvious that I'm a PR. Interesting. I'll hop on a wagon that starts on Axle if no one sees Iz as scum. @Flubb - Thank you. You also just got finished with my last scum game, and will be able to tell if I'm scum or not pretty easily probably.

You are aware the question I was asking was to verify that you are infact playing consistently with what you claimed D1.

If you aere not playing consistently with that, and refuse point blank to talk about whether you are or not.

Then from my perspective you are not a power role.
If that matches other peoples perspective they will vote you too.

Sooner or later VI or not, you will get the message you cant just do any shit you like just because you claim (fake or real)
oooh ahh i am an unspecified kind of power role.
That is not a you dont have to play anymore card.

Explain that your play is consistent with your day one claim and I will unvote you?

You wan to to lynch me because
In post 2607, Boonskiies wrote:I'm not answering it because you'll just come up with an ignorant response, so I decide that I'm better off just ignoring you so I don't get frustrated.

you dont want to be frustrated.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2653 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:59 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 2639, Izariael wrote:Personally, I have my doubts that you are what you say you are, but for today I'm fine with not pushing for proof.

I am pushing for what he said already to make sense, and be explained, not proof. (aint no such thing BTW)
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2654 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:15 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 2642, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 2634, Boonskiies wrote:Axle's voting me even though I've made it pretty obvious that I'm a PR. Interesting. I'll hop on a wagon that starts on Axle if no one sees Iz as scum. @Flubb - Thank you. You also just got finished with my last scum game, and will be able to tell if I'm scum or not pretty easily probably.

Yeah this claim is a carbon copy of your tracker fakeclaim.

You mean this one where after N days of being fake claimed tracker...
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p6346649

he flipped mafia encryptor.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2655 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:19 pm

Post by TierShift »

I'm yet to form an opinion on boon's push on iz and his reaction to it. It all reads a bit vague to me. Is there any reason the plan boon was talking about cannot be fully disclosed?
In post 2632, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 2607, Boonskiies wrote:I'm not answering it because you'll just come up with an ignorant response, so I decide that I'm better off just ignoring you so I don't get frustrated.

Oh noes I have duel of wits with Boonskies
VOTE: boonskies

Oh god, you are the fucking worst. You vote everyone who disagrees with you and afterwards you are the most bullheaded person ever. If this is a characteristic of your town game, stop sucking.

I've always seen being bullheaded as a town characteristic until recently a scum player used that to completely catch me off-guard. (GM knows!) It's an easy way to not contribute and I'll meta now.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2656 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:27 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 2655, TierShift wrote:I'm yet to form an opinion on boon's push on iz and his reaction to it. It all reads a bit vague to me. Is there any reason the plan boon was talking about cannot be fully disclosed?
In post 2632, AxleGreaser wrote:

Oh noes I have duel of wits with Boonskies
VOTE: boonskies

Oh god, you are the fucking worst. You vote everyone who disagrees with you and afterwards you are the most bullheaded person ever. If this is a characteristic of your town game, stop sucking.

I've always seen being bullheaded as a town characteristic until recently a scum player used that to completely catch me off-guard. (GM knows!) It's an easy way to not contribute and I'll meta now.

I dont vote for him for disagreeing with me.

Its for not being prepared to play the game and answer the damn question.

Do you know if his claim is real or faked?
I dont
So I want him to clarify what the hell he meant D1.
Izariael
Izariael
Goon
Izariael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2657 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:32 pm

Post by Izariael »

In post 2655, TierShift wrote:I'm yet to form an opinion on boon's push on iz and his reaction to it. It all reads a bit vague to me. Is there any reason the plan boon was talking about cannot be fully disclosed?

I'll let it stew for a little bit, but I won't mind opening up about it. goodmorning or Shiro would be even better bets IMO if you want their takes on it. Boon seems to want to take everything said in neighborhood chat and either bring it out of context or contort it drastically.
I have the comprehensive ability of a vegetable.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2658 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:50 pm

Post by TierShift »

All right, I'd like shiro's take on what happened tonight and on the fact anen died tonight.

My meta skim on axle has made it clear to me that he does this as town. Dpesn't mean he wouldn't do this as scum, though.
Izariael
Izariael
Goon
Izariael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2659 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:28 pm

Post by Izariael »

In post 2655, TierShift wrote:I'm yet to form an opinion on boon's push on iz and his reaction to it. It all reads a bit vague to me.

@TierShift:
Here's *my* take of Boon's case against me, take it as you will:

1)

2)

So apparently, I killed Aneninen because he was planning to form a wagon against me and because I would get towncred for not killing Boonskiies.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, here's why I think Boon's case is BS:

1) How would I get towncred for not killing Boonskiies, when the discussion we had about his role was only visible to the 5 of us in the hood? None of the other 15 players would have batted an eye at it, nor would they have townread me for it.
At the very most
, there would be
4 people
townreading me for it,
Boonskiies included

2) If the only players who would possibly townread me for not killing Boonskiies are the ones in my neighborhood, why would I kill one of them? That's one less person left to townread me for not killing Boonskiies, which based on the hard number crunching above would put me at...
3 max players townreading me, Boonskiies included

3) I didn't have anything to fear from Aneninen's plan. It was rushed in before thread lock and I don't think he really thought out all of the variables involved. I sincerely doubt it would have ended with my mislynch.

4)
Even if there was only one death, his assumption here isn't a safe one to make. Two deaths makes it an even more narrow-sighted assumption.
If he's PR-town, then he's applying a logical fallacy to paint me as scum.
If he's scum, then there are any number of possibilities for why he would be pushing this; more if it's multiball.
If he's SK, then I'm not sure what he's hoping to achieve here, and yet this one makes the most sense to me when I look at his play overall.

5) and yet had the gall to push point #4.
I have the comprehensive ability of a vegetable.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2660 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:03 am

Post by Shiro »

I can attest that Boon is over the top. It is kinda terrible but Anen did say he was planning something that he couldnt say in the thread and his death took it with him.

It can be unrelated though and the plan was rushed that I didnt quite realise what it was all about to begin with.

All in all I left the night thread townreading everyone in it. I dunno I think I am way too noob for those big game.

I guess you could connect Anen death to Iz but it is a thin line that had more cons that pros
Scripten
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2661 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:51 am

Post by Scripten »

Four pages in less than a day, filled mostly with walls. Lovely. And my two biggest scumreads are voting each other. This quote bugs the hell out of me, though, so I think I know which one I think is not aligned with town.

In post 2647, Garmr wrote:
@Axle you should vote me lets make this a 1v1 you and me.

VOTE: Garmr

It's like he sees how much Axle is prone to clogging up the thread with walls and wants to make it that much harder for us to wade through them. (*Cue incoming misrep claim*)

And can someone sum up what the hell is going on with the Boon/Iz/Anen/GM hood? All I'm getting is that Anen had a plan that a few of you sort of want to go through with, Boon is claiming a PR, and is also misrepping people from the hood. I'm getting a preliminary townread on the way Izar is treating the situation, but it may just be because I don't fully understand it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2662 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:55 am

Post by Garmr »

If you iso Ane he still thought boon was scum is what I was going to say. But after isoing he doesn't want to lynch boon going to be honest I didn't actually notice happening.

Also the slandy vs good morning is something I find interesting as I'm actually mildy town reading gm but I don't know what to make of slandy. I was kinda waiting on him to engage a convo with me because we seem to sync up when we are town together and when one of us is scum we end up hard pushing two separate point of views on a subject and end up clashing with out hard pushing a scum read one each other. But I'm not getting any of those feelings.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2663 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:01 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2661, Scripten wrote:Four pages in less than a day, filled mostly with walls. Lovely. And my two biggest scumreads are voting each other. This quote bugs the hell out of me, though, so I think I know which one I think is not aligned with town.

In post 2647, Garmr wrote:
@Axle you should vote me lets make this a 1v1 you and me.

VOTE: Garmr

It's like he sees how much Axle is prone to clogging up the thread with walls and wants to make it that much harder for us to wade through them. (*Cue incoming misrep claim*)

And can someone sum up what the hell is going on with the Boon/Iz/Anen/GM hood? All I'm getting is that Anen had a plan that a few of you sort of want to go through with, Boon is claiming a PR, and is also misrepping people from the hood. I'm getting a preliminary townread on the way Izar is treating the situation, but it may just be because I don't fully understand it.

I'm quite interested in this post becuase day 1 you weren't scum reading axle.

In post 1622, Scripten wrote:
In post 1620, The Fonz wrote:

Aneninen:
I think we have a pretty good wagon on PereV.
Not sure how happy I am with either the wagon on you or Axle, but eh.

In post 2171, Scripten wrote:I'm town. Thor's probably town. TSO and Davesaz are probably town.
AxleGreaser... might be town?
It's a tough one.

You were town reading axle not to long ago and you haven't even given a read on me and Now ime and axle are your biggest scum read?

That doesn't make much sense.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2664 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:04 am

Post by Garmr »

Sorry I posted 2171 in the other post by accident. Time travel lol.
Scripten
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2665 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:18 am

Post by Scripten »

In post 2663, Garmr wrote:

-snip-

You were town reading axle not to long ago and you haven't even given a read on me and Now ime and axle are your biggest scum read?

It wasn't a town read either. I've been trying to figure out if his walls are a scum tactic for generating noise and making the game that much harder to play for the rest of us or just a playstyle thing. An (admittedly short) bit of meta research coupled with you egging him on made me scumread you harder, since it encouraged him to get into a tunnel-y 1v1 against you. So I voted you.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2666 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:23 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2665, Scripten wrote:
In post 2663, Garmr wrote:

-snip-

It wasn't a town read either. I've been trying to figure out if his walls are a scum tactic for generating noise and making the game that much harder to play for the rest of us or just a playstyle thing. An (admittedly short) bit of meta research coupled with you egging him on made me scumread you harder, since it encouraged him to get into a tunnel-y 1v1 against you. So I voted you.

So you did a short meta on me. Can you point out the games you read and how far you actually read into them?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2667 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:29 am

Post by Garmr »

Also you said he might be town how is that not a town read? Sounds like a null-town read to me.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2668 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:34 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

@Boon's hood: Any ideas as to why he was lurking so hard yesterday if he was apparently active in the hood?
Scripten
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2669 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:10 am

Post by Scripten »

In post 2666, Garmr wrote:
So you did a short meta on me. Can you point out the games you read and how far you actually read into them?

Not on you, but on Axle. What I saw from other town games of his looked consistent with his game here. Meta isn't perfect, but it was enough to figure out which to vote.

In post 2667, Garmr wrote:Also you said he might be town how is that not a town read? Sounds like a null-town read to me.

I don't equate a null-town read as a town read. I felt that you two are most likely not aligned with one another and that you were the more likely scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2670 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:15 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2669, Scripten wrote:
In post 2666, Garmr wrote:

Not on you, but on Axle. What I saw from other town games of his looked consistent with his game here. Meta isn't perfect, but it was enough to figure out which to vote.

In post 2667, Garmr wrote:Also you said he might be town how is that not a town read? Sounds like a null-town read to me.

I don't equate a null-town read as a town read. I felt that you two are most likely not aligned with one another and that you were the more likely scum.

What made you feel the need to meta axle yet not meta me? Also the way you word this is interested you show quite a bit of certainty in this?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2671 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:30 am

Post by Garmr »

Also scriptian i was arguing with axle alot day 1 So what about today made you go holy shit now they both look scummy.
Scripten
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2672 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:59 am

Post by Scripten »

In post 2670, Garmr wrote:
What made you feel the need to meta axle yet not meta me? Also the way you word this is interested you show quite a bit of certainty in this?

You, Axle, and Anen all had that walls of text thing going on all day 1. Anen had a bit of townie genuineness that neither you nor Axle seemed to show. When you pushed Axle to argue with you, I went to see if his town game would line up with the noise he's been putting out in this thread. When it did, I found your post to be calculated.

In post 2671, Garmr wrote:Also scriptian i was arguing with axle alot day 1 So what about today made you go holy shit now they both look scummy.

Check out the post where I voted you. That you are egging him on for a 1v1 makes all kinds of red flags go off.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2673 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:03 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2672, Scripten wrote:
In post 2670, Garmr wrote:

You, Axle, and Anen all had that walls of text thing going on all day 1. Anen had a bit of townie genuineness that neither you nor Axle seemed to show. When you pushed Axle to argue with you, I went to see if his town game would line up with the noise he's been putting out in this thread. When it did, I found your post to be calculated.

In post 2671, Garmr wrote:Also scriptian i was arguing with axle alot day 1 So what about today made you go holy shit now they both look scummy.

Check out the post where I voted you. That you are egging him on for a 1v1 makes all kinds of red flags go off.

What would my scum motivation for wanting a 1v1 be as it draws attention to me and him. Also how did you find them calculated what stroke you as me calculating?
Scripten
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2674 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:24 am

Post by Scripten »

In post 2673, Garmr wrote:
What would my scum motivation for wanting a 1v1 be as it draws attention to me and him. Also how did you find them calculated what stroke you as me calculating?

Actually, 1v1s just clog up the thread and make it really hard for town to legitimately scumhunt because their conversations are derailed onto the 1v1. I usually find tunneling to be done by town, but it's a legitimate scum tactic as well. It's a distraction, and since you seemed to realize this, I find you attempting to create another day of pointless tunneling to be scummy.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”