Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2351 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:44 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 2348, T S O wrote:
In post 2339, AxleGreaser wrote:
I am happy to believe TSO gets his jollies like that, but it doesnt actually fit with my recollection of his play in the past.

Before you tell me I'm not following the game, get fucking literate. Thanks.

do you have a wagon you are trying to get lynched?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2352 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:44 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 2340, TierShift wrote:
Dave, why do you townread thor? Who next to pere do you scumread? why?

Thanks, I was beginning to think that nobody would ever ask.

My townread on Thor is not very strong. He is engaging with several players, not just beating the PereV drum with nothing else to say. Staying out of the big 1v1's, or at least not going in very deep. I wasn't sure how to interpret his lack of reaction to my test. I don't see the big "we gotta lynch someone" that I'd expect from town, it's kinda like he's got his fish on the line and is quite willing to leave it there till deadline.

I'm pretty sure one of Axle or TSO is scum, but I can't tell which.

TSO could be read as someone who is making himself obnoxious enough to be ruled out as possible scum. As a townie that play could be intended to make sure that scum don't target him as NK because he's good lynch fodder in future days, while town don't lynch him because his play is annoying but not very scummy. As scum, he could be aiming for the same niche (annoying but not especially summy) while hoping that his tunnel takes hold -- then he's absolved by being able to say "don't look at me, I'm just tunnely". The errors in interpreting his targets' posts could be strategic, or just misguided.

Axle could very easily be scum going after the obviously annoying target. Town might thank him for lynching TSO if the noise ratio goes down, even with a town flip. This doesn't feel like a TvT. TSO is defending but not tunneling back, so either scum Axle is after town TSO, or town Axle is after scum TSO.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2353 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:46 pm

Post by T S O »

it's axle
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2354 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:47 pm

Post by T S O »

tho anen's also probably scum, so whatever works for you. or peregrine.

i just realised i support all the large d1 wagons. fuck.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2355 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:49 pm

Post by goodmorning »

In post 2345, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 2343, goodmorning wrote:Maybe the Anen wagon should move to Axle?

so does that come with reasons, or is it a feeling post?

It's a joke, I thought the prodding Thor tags would make that clear.

In post 2347, Thor665 wrote:
In post 2343, goodmorning wrote:[obligatory prodding at Thor post]
Maybe the Anen wagon should move to Axle?

Better yet, let's lynch Thor.[/obligatory prodding at Thor post]

Shhhh, I'm scumhunting you by not interacting with you.

I feel like if I annoy you enough maybe you'll slip up?
Probably just wishful thinking though.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2356 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:50 pm

Post by TierShift »

In post 1630, Egg wrote:
The TSO vs Axle arguement is a little boring, but I feel like I should throw in my two cents. Axle asked TSO for Aneninen's posts that absolutely can NOT come from town. TSO gives a quote wall and attacks Axle for focusing on the RVS vote in the quote wall. I actually think Axle is making a good point that TSO is making more of a case than what is actually there, especially when he admits that the RVS post was more "I disagree with" than "town couldn't possibly" because at that point, TSO isn't really doing what was asked of him to make his case. As for my conclusion on the arguement, Axle looks obvtown. TSO, not so much.

goodpost
In post 2063, Egg wrote:
Tier wrote:I feel very discouraged from reading because all the discussion before I left was nonsense and it probably is now. We nded a flip. Pere wouldn't be my first choice, but I can live with it

This is the kind of thing I'd expect Pere's scumbuddies to be saying right about now.

I'm still wondering why you'd expect pere's buddies to say this right now.
In post 2091, Egg wrote:
TSO, I have a weak scum read on you.

why tho?
In post 2190, Egg wrote:
Town: Me, Thor, Axle
Scum: Pere, Tier, Goodmorning

I like the pere and gm scumreads and the axle scumread. I still want to know about the thor townread and I still have no fucking clue as to why your little nitpicks on me make me scum.

All in all, reading egg's ISO fills me with joy seeing that everything flows logically from one post to another. There are some (at least 1 idk) suddenly shifting reads but I can get that.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2357 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:52 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2352, davesaz wrote:I don't see the big "we gotta lynch someone" that I'd expect from town

I did that for a while.
Then people acted like everything was great or that I was a jerk being holier-than-thou.

So I stopped caring.
I embrace the derp lynch that will soon happen, and the joy of watching people comment on Day 4 that some of the votes are "hard to read".
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2358 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:53 pm

Post by davesaz »

Can someone give me a summary of the scumread on Anen? The density is so high that I hadn't noticed that a wagon formed there, till the VC.
And I'm quite surprised to note that Axle is posting so much to/about TSO, but voting PereV.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2359 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:53 pm

Post by TierShift »

In post 2352, davesaz wrote:I'm pretty sure one of Axle or TSO is scum, but I can't tell which.

TSO could be read as someone who is making himself obnoxious enough to be ruled out as possible scum. As a townie that play could be intended to make sure that scum don't target him as NK because he's good lynch fodder in future days, while town don't lynch him because his play is annoying but not very scummy. As scum, he could be aiming for the same niche (annoying but not especially summy) while hoping that his tunnel takes hold -- then he's absolved by being able to say "don't look at me, I'm just tunnely". The errors in interpreting his targets' posts could be strategic, or just misguided.

Axle could very easily be scum going after the obviously annoying target. Town might thank him for lynching TSO if the noise ratio goes down, even with a town flip. This doesn't feel like a TvT. TSO is defending but not tunneling back, so either scum Axle is after town TSO, or town Axle is after scum TSO.

I think this is untrue, see the egg post I just quoted. Axle is town, at least.

God reading and parsing ISO's takes so much fucking time but it increases the grasp on the game so much
blegh larges take too much effort
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2360 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:53 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 2353, T S O wrote:it's axle

Oh cool.

So do you have any posts you think you can show have scum intent or motivation?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2361 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:04 pm

Post by T S O »

yeah, of course. let me check.

*checks ISO for approximately 5 seconds*

oh, your constant tunnelling bullshit as an excuse to do nothing but complain about me being scum, more bull about Aneninen's alignment, not giving a shit about the responses you get, being a hypocrite by tunnelling me and misrepping me yet simultaneously saying I'm apparently scum for doing the same for Anen.

how about that?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2362 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:06 pm

Post by T S O »

oh, and your mindset in saying that "TSO could be scum with Aneninen, but could also be scum with Aneninen as town" and then NEVER following that up with any kind of relevant comment, such as associative tells or things you thought could/couldn't be posted by scumbuddies. that's also shit.

but of course everyone will just talk around me as usual and I'll be weakly scumread by the whole game. it's a thing for me with d1 of larges.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2363 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:07 pm

Post by T S O »

gm think you're town but I really don't like your Thor wagon at all. either sell it the fuck up or book your ticket on anen.
-Marquis
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2364 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:07 pm

Post by TierShift »

CAN THE AXLE TSO SHITSTORM STOP

VOTE: pere
pere you are not in my huge pool of townreads and I feel super comfortable sheeping egg and anen is not scum :3

This is also a reminder to myself that I should stop putting stock in TSO's reads.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2365 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:09 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 418, Aneninen wrote:
Tiershift is town. I like his posts. I'm almost ready to sheep him if needed. (Isn't it ironic, Cho? ^_^)
Thor is town. His posts are good, they are about scumhunting. (Also, I've seen town-Thor and scum-Thor – though only 1–1 games – and This is Town-thor. He's another player I'd sheep if needed ^_^)
Toby is town, I think.
Cho – unsure. I didn't find her scummy before but that vote was uhh.
TSO is scummy. See the part above.
Garmr is FoS-Scum.
Goodmorning is still town, no change here.
GrayFox may be town but we need more posts.

feel really awful about not posting that goddamn case so here's something. lots of these don't make sense. specifically, him thinking he can read Thor perfectly with 1-1 sampling, Cho being scum for voting me (also scum), etc.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2366 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:10 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 2364, TierShift wrote:
This is also a reminder to myself that I should stop putting stock in TSO's reads.

where's this coming from?

if you mean this game then yeah I've been utterly shit and insipid so far

if you mean globally, then I'd disagree with you. reads in, example, l/h were decent-ish.

but, again, what's this coming from?
-Marquis
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2367 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:11 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 2358, davesaz wrote:Can someone give me a summary of the scumread on Anen? The density is so high that I hadn't noticed that a wagon formed there, till the VC.

Which vote count? The wind chnaged directions on that wagon back

And I'm quite surprised to note that Axle is posting so much to/about TSO, but voting PereV.

consolidation is the reason, I cant realistically get TSO lynched today.
Also the veritable stonewall of TSO, despite claiming if anyone else wanted his reasons he'd give them he hasn't.
and if that isn't a slam dunk D1 lynch.. I am probably playing the wrong game.

re: the surprise (to you) wagon size
The scum read comes in two parts (muffin (since got off) and tier ) both voted about the same time.
Tier due to
Tiers posting on Aneninem TSO does go back some distance though so ISO that.

As i think you are aware.
Garmr and TSO go back much further to nearer the start of the game.
I pointed to TSOs in thread claimed reasons. (he also backed off some reasons)
Garmrs are more diverse

The end

Oh and shiros is a failed unvote see
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2368 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:11 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 2364, TierShift wrote:CAN THE AXLE TSO SHITSTORM STOP

k
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2369 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:12 pm

Post by TierShift »

your case is already shit and you didn't even make half a start.

That was @2365

@2366: it comes from me just following along in my mind with some of your reads because you are the player posting the most. But now I realise ALL of your reads this game have been utter shit.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2370 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:13 pm

Post by T S O »

but like really what the fuck are you even pushing

me being lazy makes me scum? is that it?

Because, let's be honest, me being scum means one of these scenarios must be true:

1) I am fantastically lazy as scum and so will not post existing reasons.
2) I am unable, as scum, to fabricate reasons for scumreading a very scummy-looking player.

Which are you going for, Axle?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2371 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:14 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 2369, TierShift wrote:your case is already shit and you didn't even make half a start.

That was @2365

@2366: it comes from me just following along in my mind with some of your reads because you are the player posting the most. But now I realise ALL of your reads this game have been utter shit.

well, thanks, I guess

it really gets brought home when you say it. much love, tiershift, much love.
-Marquis
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2372 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:14 pm

Post by TierShift »

I see Pere has been online. Pere, if you think you won't get back before deadline, please claim now, as it looks you are going to be run up to L-1 soon. No claim because V/LA won't be accepted.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2373 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:15 pm

Post by TierShift »

In post 2371, T S O wrote:
In post 2369, TierShift wrote:your case is already shit and you didn't even make half a start.

That was @2365

well, thanks, I guess

it really gets brought home when you say it. much love, tiershift, much love.

No offence intended.

Just a wake-up call maybe? :D
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2374 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:16 pm

Post by goodmorning »

In post 2364, TierShift wrote:CAN THE AXLE TSO SHITSTORM STOP

VOTE: pere
pere you are not in my huge pool of townreads and I feel super comfortable sheeping egg and anen is not scum :3

this post is oddly disquieting
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”