TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:28 pm

Post by TierShift »

Well to be fair to us we probably only started reading his posts when he stopped using italics
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:28 pm

Post by T S O »

Vote: Aneninen

case is up in next 2 days.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:28 pm

Post by T S O »

Tier, what are your feelings on Axle?
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:37 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 2026, T S O wrote:case is up in next 2 days.

Please remember that your case supposedly existed (in your mind) a long long time ago,
and when it now hits the thread it really ought find the
plenty
of scummy things he did way back when you claimed he did them...
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:38 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 2027, T S O wrote:Tier, what are your feelings on Axle?

he probably doesnt want my babies.

exactly how VLA are you?
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:59 pm

Post by TierShift »

In post 2027, T S O wrote:Tier, what are your feelings on Axle?

I got some townvibes early but I haven't read much of his posts lately.

I did see what he has on you and what you have on him and both your cases suck, frankly.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:17 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

catching up.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:30 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 2014, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1843, AxleGreaser wrote:That however does not stop him, refusing point blank to talk people. That rather large glaring internal inconsistency. Townies tend not to do things they despise, especially when those things are inherently scummy and anti town.

Lynch TSO Today

I've had these feelings before when playing with TSO. Yet, he somehow ends up the scum NK night1 or 2. I have yet to figure it out, but you might try pushing it once there is actual evidence or in a few game days to see if he ups his contribution.

So tell me about these feelings you have had about him before

and what your feelings are about him this game.

(yeah I know it sounds like couch, tell me about your childhood thing, but no really tell me)
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:51 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 1991, Thor665 wrote:
The thing is that he didn't want to. He tossed it out - I zeroed in on it, and he tried to re-phrase the situation.
So, no,
I don't think he'd do it unless he believed it
- I also don't think he believes it and didn't want to get into it and regrets tossing it in as a way to fluff up a fake read.

Show me where/what he 're-phrased' it to.

Bolded: then why are you using this as some sort of case?

Read what you have just said Thor.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:58 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 1997, goodmorning wrote:The situation has to be right. Also the reasons addressed above.

Yeah we know the situation: Newbie with weak logic you can look good arguing against.

I picked up on this recently. I call it the 'I'm a scumbag trying to look good' tell. I don't think there was any point to what you were arguing with him, you pointed out lots of things you disagreed with asked a bunch of questions he replaced and then you call him town.

Doesn't make a lot of sense does it? Also; Did you ever explain that townread?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:17 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 1974, Slandaar wrote:I mean is it good reasoning? no, but do you think Peregrine with his experience makes this argument unless he believes it?

The thing is that he didn't want to. He tossed it out - I zeroed in on it, and he tried to re-phrase the situation.
So, no, I don't think he'd do it unless he believed it - I also don't think he believes it and didn't want to get into it and regrets tossing it in as a way to fluff up a fake read.

Hi
In C++ there are strict rules about operator precedence, English as a language sucks. I don't parse yours. (yeah PKB: blush.)
(after the '-' it looks little like you kept adding bits on the end with conjunctions until it felt how you wanted it to. Guess how I learned to recognise that problem. :( )

Is the following true?
Thor don't think PereV(he'd) do it unless (PereV)he believed "it" -

As its a fact he did "it" you seemingly must think he believes the value of the tell he used (whether he is town or scum?)

I suspect its not, what you are trying to be saying.

Is there a concept missing?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:18 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 2008, goodmorning wrote:
To come in on a tunnel

I should rename myself to Tunneller5000.

Not sure why this matters though.
to ask only theory questions

I had a very clear point to my questioning so what does it matter if it was or wasn't?
to misrep people to a ridiculous extent,

I haven't misrepped anyone at least not deliberately. I suppose you will be showing this in due course though?
to join a discussion that was better off dead and buried

There are/were 2 main wagons when I joined this game.

PV and Thor.

The arguments against both related to the multiball discussion, what exactly did you expect me to do? ignore the whole discussion? I assume that is what dead and buried is implying? Why would I do that when the discussion relates to the two main wagons in the game?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:31 am

Post by Slandaar »

Alright I have to work now so I am not posting for another 5 hours or so.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:46 am

Post by The Fonz »

@Scripten: I asked you to expand on why you think the way in which Flubbernugget retracted his reads, specifically, was townish. Please do so.

I just went back to try to find who it was that said they had meta evidence that makes them think PV-town. I couldn't find it - this game is dense, yo. Can whoever it was please volunteer that it was them, and tell me the basis for this read? This is reasonably important.

In post 1689, davesaz wrote:I've been troubled by TSO returning to the same set of 3 posts, especially after he had appeared ready to drop it in
I found it interesting that Flubbernugget and Muffin are both asking questions about Axle's methods at the same time. Could just be a coincidence that this is the current topic. But I'm worried that they seem intent on throwing chum after being explicitly told that there is bait in the water.

Shit or get off the pot.

Nero is noising at me. I might get to it later. (I might not, because I think he's very unlikely to change his mind and no-one really agrees with him, so pretty much everything else is prioritised over responding). I'll take a look at Slandaar and the stuff he raises in my next post.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:05 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2003, Garmr wrote:I will trust you with the dave reasoning but I showed that muffins so called attack was Smurf and went no where. Those lines I said were from his post and pretty much the only thing he said on the so called attack. So no that make thing you called attacking :roll: isn't going to win points when it has little point and leads no where.

If that was all you found than you missed/overlooked some of it - there was a point I accused him of buddying for how focused his attack on GM was. If you think there was never an attack from him then you should have issue with me making that sort of extreme statement.

In post 2008, goodmorning wrote:Thor: Am I just imagining that half the playerlist is more useless than I am?

I think so, I put you as more useless than quite a few you have marked differently.

In post 2012, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1790, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1707, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1661, Thor665 wrote:The attack is not weak, and I haven't dropped or dodged off from anything I have said about you.
Feel free to prove me wrong.
Please.

Ok. Thank you for your service to the town.

Just trimming this down to showcase what I said and what he answered.

No you weren't - you unvoted me in that post or immediately juxtaposed to it. Or was the unvote also sarcasm?

In post 2019, PeregrineV wrote:You said you didn't get it.

I guess you got it and now decided you didn't like it.

I have continually asked you to explain it and have also presented it to the best of my understanding - if you think you can clarify something for me my standing question of 'explain the scumtell' remains open and unaddressed by you.

In post 2020, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2002, Thor665 wrote:With not even a single claim or L-1 on the table.

Claimed in

Good, so we don't need hammer intent.

In post 2022, TierShift wrote:I am not following this case, I pointed out what I found scummy about him in my previous post. It's just that the vote by muffin prompted me to do the same.

That is one possible interpretation, sure.

In post 2026, T S O wrote:

You also still haven't addressed my question about why you said what you said when you voted Pere.
My pressure on you...wasn't much pressure at all, yet you popped like an overripe grape What's up with that?

In post 2033, Slandaar wrote:
So, no,
I don't think he'd do it unless he believed it
- I also don't think he believes it and didn't want to get into it and regrets tossing it in as a way to fluff up a fake read.

Show me where/what he 're-phrased' it to.

Bolded: then why are you using this as some sort of case?

Read what you have just said Thor.

As I have specifically said to you - he re-prhased away from the scumtell and into the debate of whether the game is or is not likely to be multiball which has nothing to do with my scumminess existing or not.

Because that is the case - he has said something he doesn't appear to believe and doesn't appear able to back up - yet IS STICKING TO HIS GUNS ON IT.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:09 am

Post by TierShift »

In post 2039, Thor665 wrote:That is one possible interpretation, sure.

Just fuck off, will you? It's my post, I don't need to fucking interpret my own post.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:15 am

Post by Thor665 »

I am sorry that as a player in this game I also interpret posts I read and sometimes have different opinions than you?
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:20 am

Post by TierShift »

I wrote my post. My expressed viewpoints and/or actions are not interpreted by me; don't call the way I describe my actions an interpretation.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:00 am

Post by Thor665 »

I, however, do need to interpret your post, and that's where I'm coming from. No need to tell me to Smurf off for doing what is normal.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:34 am

Post by TierShift »

You called MY explanation of MY post an interpretation.

Gm, why am I of such little interest to you? What is your read on me?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:37 am

Post by Thor665 »

Because to me that's what it is.
Is there any point to this besides acting umbraged at something that isn't even meaningful?
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:42 am

Post by TierShift »

It's me showing discontent with your passive-aggressive 'I'm better than you'-tone.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:47 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 2034, Slandaar wrote:
In post 1997, goodmorning wrote:The situation has to be right. Also the reasons addressed above.

Yeah we know the situation: Newbie with weak logic you can look good arguing against.

I picked up on this recently. I call it the 'I'm a scumbag trying to look good' tell. I don't think there was any point to what you were arguing with him, you pointed out lots of things you disagreed with asked a bunch of questions he replaced and then you call him town.

Doesn't make a lot of sense does it? Also; Did you ever explain that townread?

There's a reason that we call transparency of thought process pro-Town. Transparency of Csareo's thought process, more than anything, was what I hoped to achieve when I started questioning. Transparency of Csareo's thought process, more than anything, is what I hope will be my legacy - to you, to all the playerlist, as I leave the game.

To have played in this game is to have felt a very personal sense of kinship with each and every player. In leaving it, I do so with this hope: may Thor get lynched really hard, in all the days ahead.

In post 2039, Thor665 wrote:
In post 2008, goodmorning wrote:Thor: Am I just imagining that half the playerlist is more useless than I am?

I think so, I put you as more useless than quite a few you have marked differently.

I have the strangest feeling this has to do with my weak case on you. I've done some shit since that, haven't you been paying attention?

In post 2044, TierShift wrote:Gm, why am I of such little interest to you? What is your read on me?

I've sorted you into the Town pile and stopped worrying about you. You've dropped off in usefulness gradually though.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:04 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2046, TierShift wrote:It's me showing discontent with your passive-aggressive 'I'm better than you'-tone.

:neutral:

In post 2047, goodmorning wrote:I have the strangest feeling this has to do with my weak case on you. I've done some Smurf since that, haven't you been paying attention?

I have paid attention to everything you have done this game - it wasn't hard to keep track of.
Oh, burn!
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:15 am

Post by T S O »

In post 2039, Thor665 wrote:
In post 2026, T S O wrote:

You also still haven't addressed my question about why you said what you said when you voted Pere.
My pressure on you...wasn't much pressure at all, yet you popped like an overripe grape.

Because the way the argument inevitably goes is I make my case on Axle, you say I'm wasting my time, we back-and-forth, I lose the argument and end up sheepishly voting Peregrine.

I, as I've said before, am both too highly-strung and too busy to do that.
-Marquis

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”