Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2000 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:52 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1999, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 1886, Garmr wrote:@axle oh well the misunderstanding caused me to meta tso which is a positive thing.

If TSO is “so easily bullied into things.”

In post 1998, Garmr wrote:Unlike tso I'm not so easily bullied into things.

What did this post mean and why?

In post 1960, Garmr wrote:
In post 1955, T S O wrote:Fucking fine.

Vote: PeregrineV

If that'll get you off my fucking back, great.

How to shatter a town read by tso.

It means the fact that tso gave in ruined my image of him. I had a image that tso took no shit and stood for what he believed in like me but the fact he caved into thor so easily ruined that image of him.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:11 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 2000, Garmr wrote:
In post 1886, Garmr wrote:@axle oh well the misunderstanding caused me to meta tso which is a positive thing.

It means the fact that tso gave in ruined my image of him. I had a image that tso took no shit and stood for what he believed in like me but the fact he caved into thor so easily ruined that image of him.

so did it change your image of his alignment or of his meta?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:16 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1997, goodmorning wrote:Can we notice what Slandaar's done so far? He's tunneled me with theory questions and got into the multiball discussion, neither of which is particularly productive. Someone who thinks he's Town: why?

I am not particularly town reading him.
That said, you should be careful with all those rocks in that glass house - you are pretty much on open record for being next to useless today, so...where are you getting off complaining that the (now the second) new guy "isn't doing enough"?
It is really weird and hypocritical and not even that logical.

In post 1998, Garmr wrote:Let simplify this I haven't looked into daves meta I barely do that unless asked to and no I don't know him. Script well I got nothing why it's interesting I just thought it was interesting. I don't see your point on muffin how does sheeping you and throwing post that don't advance the case a town action.

Well, from someone who has played with Dave before - I do not find his current play to suggest an intentional attempt to dumb down and sheep - feel free to, y'know, go get your own opinion when tossing around issues about someone.

The point about Muffin is that I showed him attacking.
Your point on Muffin is that he is scum sheeping to lay under the radar.
I am suggesting the two happenings do not fully line up - which brings into question the validity of your case for him to be questionable for the given sheep.

In post 1998, Garmr wrote:In all honesty I can't clarify were your wrong. I was under the impression he did but after going through his iso he really only talked to them about the case between you and him.

I'm going to be honest thor from your latest post I feel like your tying to control me and I don't like that. Unlike tso I'm not so easily bullied into things.

So...basically you're now disagreeing not for any reason but just to be contrary.
On page 80.
With a rather short deadline remaining that would have been past already save for mod holds.
With not even a single claim or L-1 on the table.

YES I AM TRYING TO CONTROL YOU - I'M TRYING TO CONTROL ALL OF YOU LACKWITS WHO SEEM 'JUST FINE' WITH THE CURRENT GAMESTATE.
The current gamestate is pure poison, and all of you are somehow happy as peaches in it, as far s I can tell because you PREFER deadline driven wagons.
What the hell is that?

In post 1998, Garmr wrote:But guess what there's finally a wagon I'm happy that's picking up

Yeah, that one's real speedy humdinger, in about a week or two it will be on l-5 and then we'll be off to the races!
I townread him - fyi.
Your non Pere vote reasoning bugs me - also fyi.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:59 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2002, Thor665 wrote:

In post 1998, Garmr wrote:Let simplify this I haven't looked into daves meta I barely do that unless asked to and no I don't know him. Script well I got nothing why it's interesting I just thought it was interesting. I don't see your point on muffin how does sheeping you and throwing post that don't advance the case a town action.

Well, from someone who has played with Dave before - I do not find his current play to suggest an intentional attempt to dumb down and sheep - feel free to, y'know, go get your own opinion when tossing around issues about someone.

The point about Muffin is that I showed him attacking.
Your point on Muffin is that he is scum sheeping to lay under the radar.
I am suggesting the two happenings do not fully line up - which brings into question the validity of your case for him to be questionable for the given sheep.

In post 1998, Garmr wrote:In all honesty I can't clarify were your wrong. I was under the impression he did but after going through his iso he really only talked to them about the case between you and him.

I'm going to be honest thor from your latest post I feel like your tying to control me and I don't like that. Unlike tso I'm not so easily bullied into things.

So...basically you're now disagreeing not for any reason but just to be contrary.
On page 80.
With a rather short deadline remaining that would have been past already save for mod holds.
With not even a single claim or L-1 on the table.

YES I AM TRYING TO CONTROL YOU - I'M TRYING TO CONTROL ALL OF YOU LACKWITS WHO SEEM 'JUST FINE' WITH THE CURRENT GAMESTATE.
The current gamestate is pure poison, and all of you are somehow happy as peaches in it, as far s I can tell because you PREFER deadline driven wagons.
What the hell is that?

In post 1998, Garmr wrote:But guess what there's finally a wagon I'm happy that's picking up

Yeah, that one's real speedy humdinger, in about a week or two it will be on l-5 and then we'll be off to the races!
I townread him - fyi.
Your non Pere vote reasoning bugs me - also fyi.

We have plenty of time it will be a while before someone else replaces in and we have a fuck ton of lurkers.

I also don't care that me not voting pere bugs you that's fine by me I'd rather lynch scum.

Tbh I'm not happy about the current but from my point of the wagons aren't appealing so I am trying to start a counter wagon that I agree with. You have people that are town reading both of you and want to vote scum reads and lurkers that do nothing for the game.

I will trust you with the dave reasoning but I showed that muffins so called attack was shit and went no where. Those lines I said were from his post and pretty much the only thing he said on the so called attack. So no that make thing you called attacking :roll: isn't going to win points when it has little point and leads no where.

Also I'm not saying your wrong pere is playing shit but what you think is scummy i just think his playing bad. The sheep on the scrip I explained this. The getting caught up with you could be emotional (I have done this as town get caught with a person) .
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:01 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Axle
Both
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:30 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

continuing from

In post 2004, Garmr wrote:@Axle
Both

probably nobody else going to like it (find it indicative)
and I am not sure how much I will tomorrow (after I sleep on it)

saying you are unlike someone to me seems to put you in the same bucket but different in just that way.
Feels wrong for someone who just had

a town read shattered by the same thing
the relatively new doubt (town read shattered) seems gone.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:38 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2005, AxleGreaser wrote:continuing from

In post 2004, Garmr wrote:@Axle
Both

probably nobody else going to like it (find it indicative)
and I am not sure how much I will tomorrow (after I sleep on it)

saying you are unlike someone to me seems to put you in the same bucket but different in just that way.
Feels wrong for someone who just had

a town read shattered by the same thing
the relatively new doubt (town read shattered) seems gone.

One is addressing how I feel about tso at the moment the other is addressing how i feel about thors pushes to shove me on the pere wagon were I don't want to go using tso as example.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:04 pm

Post by Aegor »

Votecount 1.16

[7]
PeregrineV:
Egg, Thor665, Scripten, davesaz, The Fonz, Boonskiies, T S O
[4]
Aneninen:
WBOCampfire1104, Muffin, TierShift, Garmr
[4]
Thor665:
goodmorning, Nero Cain, flubbernugget, Izariael
[1]
goodmorning:
Slandaar
[1]
Scripten:
PeregrineV
[1]
Slandaar:
Aneninen
[1]
T S O:
AxleGreaser
[1]
WBOCampire1104:
Grayfoxxxx

[1]
Not Voting:
hephaestus

With 21 alive, it takes 12 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline:
suspended

Mod Notes

Still looking for a replacement.
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:20 pm

Post by goodmorning »

In post 2002, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1997, goodmorning wrote:Can we notice what Slandaar's done so far? He's tunneled me with theory questions and got into the multiball discussion, neither of which is particularly productive. Someone who thinks he's Town: why?

I am not particularly town reading him.
That said, you should be careful with all those rocks in that glass house - you are pretty much on open record for being next to useless today, so...where are you getting off complaining that the (now the second) new guy "isn't doing enough"?
It is really weird and hypocritical and not even that logical.

I'm at least trying to figure shit out and am spamming neither theory nor misreps. I didn't say Slandaar's not doing enough (though Fonz isn't doing enough but back to that later). I said that what Slandaar is doing has far more Scum motivation behind it. To come in on a tunnel, to ask only theory questions, to misrep people to a ridiculous extent, to join a discussion that was better off dead and buried - all of those are actions that come from a Scum place.

But let me go down the playerlist here, since you seem to think I'm being useless (the ones in green are apparently more useful than I am; orange is about the same usefulness as me and red is less so):
Spoiler: OH LOOK EVERYONE WILL HATE ME NOW
Slandaar/
Aeronaut

AxleGreaser/Alina

Aneninen

Boonskiies

WBOCampire1104
/Cho

GrayFoxxxx/Csareo

davesaz

Egg

Garmr

goodmorning

flubbernugget/
Goofyd00d

hephaestus

Izar
iael

Muffin

Nero Cain

Pere
grineV

Scripten

T S O
(was
more useful
when he wasn't throwing a fit)
Thor665

TierShift

The Fonz/TobyLoby

Thor: Am I just imagining that half the playerlist is more useless than I am?
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:32 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1711, AxleGreaser wrote:@PereV
ta but, you missed a bit. why

Because standard for a 20 player game is 5. (25%)
Standard for a 24 player game is 6. (25%)

Putting 21 players in with 6 mafia is scumsided.
Putting 21 players with 5 mafia is townsided.
21 players with 5 mafia and an SK balances that, as the SK will kill mafia & town depending on the gamestate.

Splitting up mafia into 2 teams is somewhat of a balancer, but with 24 player games earning 2 teams of 4 (16:4:4) is 33%, but also a higher chance for crosskills.

Setting up a 20 player mafia game with 2 scumteams (14:3:3) is 30% scum, but that is the same number as a base-24 player game so it feels very scumsided. Adding that +1 as a town helps alleviate it somewhat, but then makes it harder to balance/include an SK.

:up: :up: This is mostly speculation/opinion. My first thought was I don't remmeber seeing any or playing in any, and I've played a lot. So I checked, and posted the results of 21 player games with .
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:51 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1711, AxleGreaser wrote:Thor is also Thor, he even ¨claims¨ that on his wiki page. Don´t get the comparison/similarity wrong, Thor is Thor not a VI. Its true thor has no focus except you, (you are the wagon he is driving D1, you think he should focus elsewhere as well? or is just commenting enough)
he has however I think engaged in current events. Deciding if thor is more obstinate single minded tunnely than usual (In My observation) is a difficult task. (Even thor doing, (minor) misquoting and hence misrepresenting things when prosecuting the case against you is Thor is Thor material, even if it is scum tell for some people)

@PereV
How sure are you that Thor is scum? why(ish) ( a little on why if there is any new reasons or if you prefer to say >read my filter< will do for this why) pretty sure, good answers (enough on topic words) and thats it.

I'm not. But, I'll give it to you from my PoV.
First, Thor focussed on a read of him and developed it into a read on me. I've seen scum do that often, and smoothly, but I don't think I've ever seen Thor do it. He lets people derp along while scumhunting, and eventually you realize no one buys it and you move on. Mine wasn't even that, but just an expression of suspicion. His reaction of arguing about it was little surprising, but Thor argues, so that's not too bad. But it turning into a scumread on me was not normal Thor.
This is doubly so because we share a neighborhood. I'd expect townThor to buddy up to scum-me to get in my good graces and then use my fake reads against me. It's much harder to BS in an intimate environment. Instead, it feels like he doesn't want that night interaction to happen.
Also, Thor being obtuse and totally not getting (or pretending not to get) my arguments also surprises me.
Furthermore, aside from a Scripten townread, I pretty much couldn't tell you where Thor stands on most other players. Considering I think town-Thor i mixing it up all about, this also makes me lean scum on him.

But all of this is not hard-coded, because we played another game where I thought he was scum and he was town (mini Marvel), and another where I was town PR and caught scum and was still eventually lynched with Thor's vote (he was town), so I kind of look more at how he says it instead of just what he says.

Does that answer your question?

(oops, one more, not really at you except you have the experience to know, how likely is it scum have day chat in this game/setup?. I know the games I have seen on this site tends not to have day chat, but i mainly have read smalls not run by this mod)

Games have been trending towards scum daytalk lately, on the given assumption that it's less powerful than it used to be.
However, I find that when neighborhoods do not have daychat, scum probably do not either (although the converse is not always true).
Also, scum may have conditional daytalk through an Encryptor, which means that once that role is removed, scum may talk at night only.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Scripten
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:54 pm

Post by Scripten »

PereV:
We have lots of time. I'd like to see you talk about something other than the setup. Can you give thoughts on things other than trying to tunnel me or your 1v1 with Thor? What do you think of Fonz? You had a sort of interaction with him.

How about Axle? Do you think his playstyle is helpful for the town? Do you think his pushes are in the right direction?
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:55 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1790, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1707, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1661, Thor665 wrote:The attack is not weak, and I haven't dropped or dodged off from anything I have said about you.
Feel free to prove me wrong.
Please.

Ok. Thank you for your service to the town.

Just trimming this down to showcase what I said and what he answered.

I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:57 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1832, Boonskiies wrote:That was my answer to your question. Thor is town. He be town, because he ain't scum.

What about Egg?

What about me?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:01 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1843, AxleGreaser wrote:That however does not stop him, refusing point blank to talk people. That rather large glaring internal inconsistency. Townies tend not to do things they despise, especially when those things are inherently scummy and anti town.

Lynch TSO Today

I've had these feelings before when playing with TSO. Yet, he somehow ends up the scum NK night1 or 2. I have yet to figure it out, but you might try pushing it once there is actual evidence or in a few game days to see if he ups his contribution.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:15 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1932, Slandaar wrote:PV is just less colourful as scum, just is, he has less of a presence, it's meta but it's the only way I can read PV because I used to for several games always think hes scum so I just ignore his reasoning mostly because I never agree with him.

He posted meta showing why he believes what he believes it completely backed him up, you can't make that up, he obviously believes that you(royal you) shouldn't be assuming it's multiball in this sized game and his experience backs this argument up. It's not a good argument but meh, I don't really find his arguments good ever so whatever that is pretty moot.

Why didn't he accuse others? don't know, don't really care. Maybe because he thinks you specifically shouldn't think it's multiball.

Thanks, I think.

And yeah, Thor is the last player I ever thought I'd be linking a wiki definition for.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:31 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Well, well, well.
Isn't it interesting how easily double standards can be set up?

Whenever someone puts a weak case, noone bats an eye.
Whenever someone votes without explaining it (especially if the vote is for me), noone bats an eye.
Whenever I post a case, everybody loses their minds.

For your information, about Slandaar. (Supplementary for .)
– the highlighted bits were scummy because, (1) "let's lynch someone else is way not enough for launching a case; and there are other possibilities besides Thor and PereV; (2) that part about "Goodmorning is scum because she doesn't make mistakes as scum" must have been a joke, but a real life experience from me is that players tend to make joke out of real things just to attenuate their "annoying" thoughts; I still can't see why a player who has never played with Csareo before is scummier because of their interaction with him than another one who has played with Csareo. (And this argument against TSO from me was called weak... yet another double standard)
– I was FoS-ed in another game for using the phrase "derail a wagon" and I was town
– I must add this: in Slandaar gave his own words into my mouth
– and the most important part, which, I must admit, an intuition-read, was his nervous reaction to my scumlist. Some calls things like that "reaction tests". But, I've already learnt it: if someone else performs a reaction test, noone bats an eye. If I do the same...

Then, like wow!
Two votes arrived in 7 minutes. Muffin was "not confident enough" about his reads, TierShift said "remove that noisy spammer who
might
flip scum. (/) Yeah, those are
very strong
reads indeed, aren't they?
Garmr sheeped the wagon and I'm not surprised at all.

Remember what I said before?
My posts are misinterpreted, misrepresented or ignored, and used by many for playing the "Regardless Of Card" at me and many are talking AT me instead of talking TO me. It still works in this way: some players ARE interested in focusing on me and make out arguments out of anything to call me scum. I have a couple of ideas, but if you check the thread, there WILL be one name which crystallizes itself out VERY clearly. Who's ALWAYS there whenever there IS a possibility of a wagon against me. (No, I won't tell it. If I told, there would be more votes without cases for me.)
Feel free to lynch me, but and as soon as I flip town start examining all the votes for me and all the players who were eagerly voting for me without providing any reasons. I strongly think THAT would be more helpful to the town than my posts.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:35 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 2014, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1843, AxleGreaser wrote:That however does not stop him, refusing point blank to talk people. That rather large glaring internal inconsistency. Townies tend not to do things they despise, especially when those things are inherently scummy and anti town.

Lynch TSO Today

I've had these feelings before when playing with TSO. Yet, he somehow ends up the scum NK night1 or 2. I have yet to figure it out, but you might try pushing it once there is actual evidence or in a few game days to see if he ups his contribution.

There can only be "actual" evidence if he posts the reasons for his reads or something.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:50 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1948, Muffin wrote:
In post 1710, PeregrineV wrote:Still can't see what everyone is so enamored of. I want his gift for all my scumgames.

Vote: Scripten

Why haven't you been able to articulate why Scripten is scum?

The only thing I can see is the "town cred" thing from like 65 pages ago. Which posts, specifically, demonstrate scum motivation from scripten?

I guess it's more hard to find town motivation in stuff like this:
In post 587, Scripten wrote:So ready to vote PereV. (Btw uhm... muffin, your nickname for him MIGHT not be apropro. ) His (intentional(?)) misinterpretations and the fact that he's ready to vote Thor for discussing multiball are huge red flags. Does nobody else follow why the latter is so scummy?

Asking the question instead of explaining why it's scummy. and why I'm "ready to vote Thor" for "discussing multiball" and why that is "huge red flags".

Stuff like 606 is another oppputrinity for Scripten to describe in his own owords why Thor is right and I'm wrong, but he doesn't.
In post 606, Scripten wrote:It's actually hilarious how badly both you and PereV are missing what Thor has been saying. I'm just pointing out how obvious it should be to everyone else. All of these attempts to outguess the mod/setup are really just moot points.

Holy shit, stuff like . I still have yet to hear why Scripten thinks my Thor suspicion is bad despite a direct question.

This seems to be saying the opposite of something, but makes little sense.
In post 666, Scripten wrote:My point was that the discussion was centering on an argument over whether or not this game was multiball on one side, while the other side was examining the motivations behind the discussion. PeregrineV was accusing Thor of being scum for bringing up multiball, but Thor was not claiming that PeregrineV was scummy because he disagreed. There was this cognitive dissonance between what Thor was saying and what everyone else involved seemed to be hearing. He's since explained this better than I can. (After all, I'm not in his head.)

Aneninen: I did understand. My vote is on PeregrineV right now, if you have not noticed. What was weak about my explanation?

: Another post where I am unsure of Scripten's opinion.
P1 "It's a null tell that is, IMO, pro-town."
P2: "Honestly, I don't really know very well how neighborhoods will factor into the game, but it seems pretty likely that having information about the neighborhoods will help nail scum."

Nero specs Scripten is scum in their hood: Another non answer () & hood reads-ish () (805)

repeats the question about scum and multiball (answered by thor in )

looks like the start of the Axel-TSO conflict

His reason for voting me
-
Also, PereV felt obviously scummy to me. His naked vote and obvious sheeping of Izar (Who's been a fairly minor part of the game since.) were something, but it was really his reaction to Thor's push on him that made me vote him. The multiball discussion, at least from Thor's side, was not actually about multiball. It was calling out PereV on -really- scummy play. The more Thor pushed, the more PereV tried to keep the discussion on MB and setup speculation, just to push his idea that Thor should be auto-lynched if the game turned out to be multiball. I'm just amazed that so few people really caught on to it.

And yes, I realize that I'm mostly sheeping Thor's case. However, with there being so many people in this game, it's a lot tougher to push individual cases. I'm attempting to circumvent that by engaging players who have not really been pushed very much so far. I have a hunch that smarter scum will be lurking pretty hard this early on.

More reason for voting me.-

In summary, his reads seem to be
PeregrineV- scum
Thor- town
TSO- town
Boon- null
dave- null
Nero-null-scum
Flubber-null-town
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:00 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1991, Thor665 wrote:The thing is that he didn't want to. He tossed it out - I zeroed in on it, and he tried to re-phrase the situation.
So, no, I don't think he'd do it unless he believed it - I also don't think he believes it and didn't want to get into it and regrets tossing it in as a way to fluff up a fake read.

You said you didn't get it.

I guess you got it and now decided you didn't like it.

And I regret nothing- everything I posted was exact.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:03 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2002, Thor665 wrote:With not even a single claim or L-1 on the table.

Claimed in
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:12 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2011, Scripten wrote:
PereV:
We have lots of time. I'd like to see you talk about something other than the setup. Can you give thoughts on things other than trying to tunnel me or your 1v1 with Thor? What do you think of Fonz? You had a sort of interaction with him.

I expect town-Fonz to read the game and make an independent decision (see Slandaar). His jump on the largest wagon (even if me) based on post 300 or so was surprising.

Beyond that, look for logic fails for scum-Fonz (Cold War Mafia)

How about Axle? Do you think his playstyle is helpful for the town? Do you think his pushes are in the right direction?

I see where Axel is coming from, I had similar issues with TSO for many games (see earlier post).
His playstyle is meticulous, which I find refreshing or skippable, depending on my mood.

As long as he stays true to himself but can adjust his scumhunting if he figures out he is wrong (in general and for this game).
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:22 pm

Post by TierShift »

In post 1991, Thor665 wrote:
I find GM scummy and I am highly unimpressed by this as a case and think it borders on misrep.
I am sad Tiershift followed it.

I am not following this case, I pointed out what I found scummy about him in my previous post. It's just that the vote by muffin prompted me to do the same.

If you think gm is scummy, then you must think is some sort of fishy?
Pere, what do you think about 1969?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:24 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 2000, Garmr wrote:

I actually think I'm going to cry, no joke.

I'm not even fucking happy that after all this time, there's FINALLY a push on Aneninen, because of this.

:/
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2024 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:28 pm

Post by T S O »

I don't really regret my vote but I regret it sullied my image, I guess. :/

Unvote
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”