Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:48 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1696, AxleGreaser wrote:and no I want to talk to PereV first, I have a question I want to ask, and rather clearly I want to ask them while he doesn't know the answers to your questions.

You should ask it then - that way next time he shows up he can answer it.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:59 am

Post by The Fonz »

V/LA until Monday. Might be able to get a couple of short posts off on my phone.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:40 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 1650, Egg wrote:Even if we call this a joke, you are still making other weak jabs at Thor and that's not like you.

Is it really not like me?

Thor wrote:Considering the only major wagon that exists is one that I built...what?
I mean, this doesn't even begin to make sense.
Though apparently you sorta agree it doesn't.

Why does this "ping so hard"?

If I could describe it then there'd be no need for me to say I couldn't describe it.
I don't know why, just like I don't know why I was pinged by BnB in Shadows and Lights, but I was.

Lol, really? Seemed like a fair request. I was actually a little interested in the answer.

"Get to it" hacked me right off.
You'll find that I did eventually explain at some point.

In post 1697, Boonskiies wrote:prod dodge. oopsie.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:47 am

Post by T S O »

In post 1693, Aneninen wrote:
In post 1636, T S O wrote:
In post 1612, Aneninen wrote:Catching-up. @TSO. As for Hephaestus, ISO him! Naked vote for Nero. Half-hearted focusing on me. Null-ing PerV (not unsorted/unsure, NULL). Naked vote for me. Naked unvote from me. And promises, promises that he will post his reads. Need I say more?

Yes. The majority of those things point to him not giving a fuck about this game. I don't think you're going to be able to prove the difference between that and scum here.

Hephaestus did something similar in a game before, it was abandoned but he was scum.

Heph also did something similar in a game before which was abandoned where he was town.

Are you sure you're right? I don't think so.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:48 am

Post by T S O »

I'm not particularly townreading him, don't get me wrong, but I'm definitely not scumreading him.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:11 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1647, AxleGreaser wrote:
@PereV
Hi.

It is important you read the words that I say in this post and respond to this post.
Do not try and explain your case/points against Thor to me, I read that already.

Your are a towny, you are trying to work the game out
(
or pretending to
)
(
ooo spooky colours
)

What is your current belief in how likely this game is to be multiball?
Why?

I don't think it's 2 scumteams.
I think there is an SK.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:15 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1657, AxleGreaser wrote:Thor (assuming PereV will flip scum) is entirely within his rights and good towny play to be looking on the supporters of his own wagon to look for which ones might be bussing.

In post 1631, PeregrineV wrote:3. Not at all. You have no focus except on me. The source of that focus is my Scipten Vote, my "Thor could be scum", and your inability to understand why I think you can be scum. Since that is a poor waste of your time (as you will not move your vote off of me), then you can scumhunt others. If you have to include me,
then scumhunt based of of either of my flips. If I'm town, then who is scum on my wagon. If I am scum, who is bussing on my wagon.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:17 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1661, Thor665 wrote:@Pere - the answer to pretty much all your things is "look at my ISO" but I will address the bolded thing.

You claim I have "changed" my read.

Please describe the issue I have raised about you that I have, at any point, shied away from and no longer claimed it was part of my case?
Because I can think of two things I have mentioned.

1. You being superficial and lazy distanced - i.e. not scumhunting.
2. The multiball tell and the logic behind it.

First off, #2 is part and parcel of #1, it is just a clear way to show it.
Second off, I have never denied having both issues nor have I claimed to drop one. I will agree #1 was not well formed, and could be described as 'gut' to some level - but I never backed off that stance.
You are scum and trying to paint me as wavery in my attack in order to make it look weak.

The attack is not weak, and I haven't dropped or dodged off from anything I have said about you.
Feel free to prove me wrong.
Please.

Ok. Thank you for your service to the town.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:21 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1677, Flubbernugget wrote:Good.

Fuck the multiball read.

You're beating the maggots growing in the dead horse.

I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:27 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1696, AxleGreaser wrote:and no I want to talk to PereV first, I have a question I want to ask, and rather clearly I want to ask them while he doesn't know the answers to your questions.

You got a few hours today, but I'll be busy Saturday and weekends are mostly not good for me anyway.

What's the question?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:28 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Still can't see what everyone is so enamored of. I want his gift for all my scumgames.

Vote: Scripten
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:03 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 1705, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1647, AxleGreaser wrote:
@PereV
Hi.

It is important you read the words that I say in this post and respond to this post.
Do not try and explain your case/points against Thor to me, I read that already.

Your are a towny, you are trying to work the game out
(
or pretending to
)
(
ooo spooky colours
)

What is your current belief in how likely this game is to be multiball?

Why?

I don't think it's 2 scumteams.
I think there is an SK.

@PereV

ta but, you missed a bit.
why

In post 1706, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1657, AxleGreaser wrote:Thor (assuming PereV will flip scum) is entirely within his rights and good towny play to be looking on the supporters of his own wagon to look for which ones might be bussing.

In post 1631, PeregrineV wrote:3. Not at all. You have no focus except on me. The source of that focus is my Scipten Vote, my "Thor could be scum", and your inability to understand why I think you can be scum. Since that is a poor waste of your time (as you will not move your vote off of me), then you can scumhunt others. If you have to include me,
then scumhunt based of of either of my flips. If I'm town, then who is scum on my wagon. If I am scum, who is bussing on my wagon.

your point is not wasted on me.
Probably not news.
Also not unexpected.

<establishing a pattern>
Boonskies is boonskies a self proclaimed and seemingly proud of it D1 VI. Who then seems genuinely surprised he is fine lynch in many players eyes...

Thor is also Thor, he even ¨claims¨ that on his wiki page. Don´t get the comparison/similarity wrong, Thor is Thor not a VI. Its true thor has no focus except you, (you are the wagon he is driving D1, you think he should focus elsewhere as well? or is just commenting enough)
he has however I think engaged in current events. Deciding if thor is more obstinate single minded tunnely than usual (In My observation) is a difficult task. (Even thor doing, (minor) misquoting and hence misrepresenting things when prosecuting the case against you is Thor is Thor material, even if it is scum tell for some people)

@PereV

How sure are you that Thor is scum? why(ish)
( a little on why if there is any new reasons or if you prefer to say >
read my filter
< will do for this why)

pretty sure, good answers (enough on topic words) and thats it.

(oops, one more, not really at you except you have the experience to know,
how likely is it scum have day chat in this game/setup?
. I know the games I have seen on this site tends not to have day chat, but i mainly have read smalls not run by this mod)
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:06 am

Post by T S O »

why would Pere have any sure knowledge as to whether scum specifically have daytalk here

if you wanted to see the general trend, you could simply have done it yourself.

that's a shit question which serves no purpose.
-Marquis
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:28 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 1712, T S O wrote:why would Pere have any sure knowledge as to whether scum specifically have daytalk here

if you wanted to see the general trend, you could simply have done it yourself.

that's a shit question which serves no purpose.

I could do it mysefl but it would not be as simple as you simply propose, (claim) it would
looking at enough games to form a stationary statistical estimate of day talk probability
(if you dont know whats special(easy) about sttaionary statistics ask)

as culture knowledge and site meta on game setups tends to move Id also have to evaluate recent trends.
If its possible to know this hosts meta for setups that would be hard too.
If PereV happens to know he can either or pretend to be a helpful townie that actually answers questions, to find out if the other guy is actually going somwhere or just pretending....

(AKA scum hunt me....)

Or he could pretend to be monkey and just fling dung around in his cage.

Note I also explined what I do know, so PereV only needs to update my knowledge based on small games. If larges or this host or recently, tends to have day talk then Id like to know.
I am also not likely to find any theoretical discussion that happened when site meta of no day talk was settled on.

I fully accept that the information that interests and is relevant to my playing of the game holds no interest for you, even though you claim to be on the same town team as me.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:29 am

Post by T S O »

#1713 is you talking a lot of words but saying precious little.
-Marquis
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:46 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

I think he's just high off the scent of David Hume's farts.

I probably have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about here though.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:27 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 1714, T S O wrote:#1713 is you talking a lot of words but saying precious little.

this is you
In post 1712, T S O wrote:that's a shit question which serves no purpose.

flinging shit around in your cage

as opposed to answering any actual questions such as
In post 1699, AxleGreaser wrote:@TSO
show me some of these plenty of scummy posts that Aneninen made.

you are voting a player with no intention of getting him lynched and no reason stated in the thread....

and then have the god-dam gall to bitch about anything or anyone?
I am beginning to understand Aneninens pigeon poop posts more and more. (@thread: Yeah it wont be an enduring trend with me)
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:31 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 1715, Flubbernugget wrote:

I kant imagine what you think that has to do with the game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:32 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1716, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 1714, T S O wrote:#1713 is you talking a lot of words but saying precious little.

this is you
In post 1712, T S O wrote:that's a shit question which serves no purpose.

flinging shit around in your cage

as opposed to answering any actual questions such as
In post 1699, AxleGreaser wrote:@TSO
show me some of these plenty of scummy posts that Aneninen made.

you are voting a player with no intention of getting him lynched and no reason stated in the thread....

and then have the god-dam gall to bitch about anything or anyone?
I am beginning to understand Aneninens pigeon poop posts more and more. (@thread: Yeah it wont be an enduring trend with me)

Ironically this picture is how I feel about the post it's in.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:39 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 1718, Garmr wrote:Ironically this picture is how I feel about the post it's in.

sorry
he says somethings shit without reason,
his actual evaluation that its shit is presumably based on he doesn´t understand why i want to know
and has assumed a priori anything he doesn´t understand is shit....
and I am the monkey?

I point out the game relvant fact of him not answering questions about the game

and I am mindlessly flinging shit?

ur funny.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:50 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1717, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 1715, Flubbernugget wrote:

I kant imagine what you think that has to do with the game.

Touche.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1363, Garmr wrote:Nero cain I pretty much don't like doing meta cases because I suck with them. I'm saying your objective looks scum orientated and you provide no real content. I'm accusing you of forcing yourself into arguments to look town,Using cases with role pms and additional information that town don't have so people can't refute them so you can find a reason to vote them, while also providing little content as possible on the current game state. If your saying your meta is your defense then you can go fuck yourself.

Can you give me an example of me using additional info that town doesn't have?

I've given my reads and commented on posts that I felt needed to be commented on. I've commented on the PV/Thor slap fight (which has dominated the day up until this point.) What do you feel that I need to comment on and talk about?

I also said nothing about my defense being meta....

In post 1367, Boonskiies wrote:VOTE: Pere

I like Thor. I'm gonna trust him.

:facepalm:

In post 1377, The Fonz wrote:There's also a different between derping about in RVS, and derping about 300+ posts in.

PV's 385 was him catching up. pls stop ignoring that.

But even if you are wrong about his 385, would this really change anything? You also said you were sheeping on Muffins case.

The point there is not to talk about Toby, it's to talk about the fact I find you suspicious, for pretty much the same reasons.

Yeah ok, me thinking that Cas was scummy and then changing my mind isn't even fence sitting or being wishy washy or whatever term she used. I think you know better than that so you saying that you were ok with that vote looks like backing her up so your slot has some kind of fluidity.
I don't get what you're saying by "At least potentially one." I'd have expected him to be 'potentially' one because he was scummy.

Yes. I'm saying that you saw the PV talk and the votes on him. I think its very possible that you are lying scum and then said you never knew he the leading bandwagon 'cause you were "catching up". I do remember one game where Mala did something similar and was town but I still think voting without being fully caught up and that vote just happens to land on the biggest wagon is suspicious. At the least its not great town play.

In post 1377, The Fonz wrote:The point being that PerV was asking Thor to explain what the problem with csareo was. Anyone with eyes could see that Csareo was a mammoth VI, taking everything super-literally, and kicking up a massive cloud of dust. Therefore, it looked like PV was playing dumb.

but being a VI isn't a scumtell. If you think Thor was voting Cas for being a VI then why aren't you suspicious of Thor?

In post 1392, Aneninen wrote:Eg. in 1179 "I'd also help you guys pl TSO. *hint hint*" – as far as I know, pl = policy lynch. How would that help the town? (Even if it'd be TSO?!) In contrast, 1186 – the thing Nero mentioned was indeed a WTF!

Well, personally I think TSO isn't very good and at the time there was a lil' mini bandwagon on him. I'm a firm believer in pl's helping the town. I don't have enough confidence in TSO being scum to push him but I am iffy about one of his posts. 1186 was a misread and Thor has already talked about it so not sure why you are rehashing it.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:52 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

@garmr why do you think axle is shit slinging?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:57 pm

Post by T S O »

If it makes you feel better, Nero, the feeling is reciprocated in full.

In my most recent game, I dayvigged scum and removed a third party d2 and d1 before tricking the final scum into claiming incorrectly.

What have you done recently, except push town mislynches and play like a girl?
-Marquis
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

^^^
says the guys that just mislynched 5 town

+

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=58247-4 correct scum reads

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 46542-even as scum i had 3 correct reads

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=58466-3 correct scum reads, had a 4th but got distracted
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”