Micro 392: The Assassin has regained control of the village!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:43 pm

Post by Nikanor »

In post 597, Quinoa wrote:Also, you didn't answer about why me being willing to be lynched suggested AT ALL I was a Kingmaker. Naz was right that if anything, it would suggest I was a hero because I'd be willing to be "shot" and kill the King in the process.

i was calling you km because your coasting attitude and your attitude toward mantis seemed km-ish, also you seemed the most likely person to king mantis d1.
you said you thought it was max or mantis yesterday. what changed??? is it because I made it clear Gray was my scumread yesterday? Why is Mantis town?

100 posts and a game-day changed.
i'm just gonna claim not-hero, and if you're scum you can eggsecute me now. like, if you're town then i have no idea why you're bringing stuff up from the beginning of the last game day and asking me what could possibly have happened, but if you are town then you've clearly made up your mind and i don't really feel like going through the charade of an itty bitty mock trial for a week to have you eggsecute me anyway.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Quinoa
Quinoa
Goon
Quinoa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:11 pm

Post by Quinoa »

I was asking why your reads changed, and I still didn't get an answer for why Gray is scum and not Mantis. Or why Mantis is scum. So yeah, anyways.

Mock trial? Meh. I'll end it once I wake up tomorrow morning .
Quin oa talk about Quinoa? Yes, yes we quin.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:12 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 597, Quinoa wrote:
In post 593, Nikanor wrote:hey quinoa you're aware that you win if you're scum right

Scum can still shoot a hero and die, and lose. You know that.

In post 594, Nikanor wrote:i wonder if all of the non-KMs could get away with claiming non-KM

Same. The hero and the remaining villager are allowed to claim, right? I know the Kingmaker can't. I'll ask the moderator.

i thought the hero could not claim ?

xpost.. catching up
Quinoa
Quinoa
Goon
Quinoa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:13 pm

Post by Quinoa »

Hurry up. I'm going to execute/eggsecute in a few hours.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:14 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

well naz was KM
Quinoa
Quinoa
Goon
Quinoa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:16 pm

Post by Quinoa »

i asked him why mantis is town, and he went "im not going through a mock trial if youve already made up your mind, unnless you can explain the night actions then you shouldnt execute me"

pretty much daring me to shoot him soon. not really the reaction i was looking for lol

gray has pretty much gone MIA since Day 1, and his opening post today was really bad (as were the end of day post from Day 2 explaining why he thinks you're not scum - there was no explanation basically). And you're really nervous this game. Gray's D1 featured a ton of 1v1 discredits (slight ones), and then the weird ISO spoiler thing that I Don't even understand the purpose for.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:18 pm

Post by Nikanor »

In post 601, Quinoa wrote:I was asking why your reads changed, and I still didn't get an answer for why Gray is scum and not Mantis. Or why Mantis is scum. So yeah, anyways.

my reads changed when i re-evaluated for nazarene being town. i was certain he was scum after his posts at the end of the day yesterday so his death turned the game on its head for me.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:18 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 600, Nikanor wrote:
In post 597, Quinoa wrote:Also, you didn't answer about why me being willing to be lynched suggested AT ALL I was a Kingmaker. Naz was right that if anything, it would suggest I was a hero because I'd be willing to be "shot" and kill the King in the process.

i was calling you km because your coasting attitude and your attitude toward mantis seemed km-ish, also you seemed the most likely person to king mantis d1.
you said you thought it was max or mantis yesterday. what changed??? is it because I made it clear Gray was my scumread yesterday? Why is Mantis town?

100 posts and a game-day changed.
i'm just gonna claim not-hero, and if you're scum you can eggsecute me now. like, if you're town then i have no idea why you're bringing stuff up from the beginning of the last game day and asking me what could possibly have happened, but if you are town then you've clearly made up your mind and i don't really feel like going through the charade of an itty bitty mock trial for a week to have you eggsecute me anyway.

why did you claim not hero just so trusting that he is town?
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:19 pm

Post by Nikanor »

i'm cooking eggs atm, bbl
Quinoa
Quinoa
Goon
Quinoa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:19 pm

Post by Quinoa »

but hey nika these are two different approaches, im pressing and its crunch time

while yesterday you were busy and so left the game hanging in the balance, no one had any idea whatyou might do or who you might shoot. everyone lurked, you werent all that active and did a deadline execution. that, after you had the mod send PMs about daystart to make sure everyone knew because of the short deadline. thats also what mantis did. my approach is im just going to be aggressive and spew anything. well i was going to do that even if i hadnt been made king, but that is because currently not occupied IRL
Quinoa
Quinoa
Goon
Quinoa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:20 pm

Post by Quinoa »

i still want to know why nikanor thinks mantis is town though, because i have played i think 3 or 4 completed games at least with mantis and

have never seen her scum,

so.............

and also why gray is scum - is he just being scummy, if so what has he done? i calledh im scum yesterday, and people defended him...andi never got an answer out of anyone why gray is being townread.
Quinoa
Quinoa
Goon
Quinoa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:23 pm

Post by Quinoa »

In post 606, Nikanor wrote:my reads changed when i re-evaluated for nazarene being town. i was certain he was scum after his posts at the end of the day yesterday so his death turned the game on its head for me.

why did you not like his posts at the end of the day where he called for your execution and defended mantis in the event of his death? was something wrong with his case on you that you haven't clearly explained your reads?

even maxous suspected you after execution, so you going "you shouldnt execute me unless you can explain WIFOMy night actions" is weird. Scum are just as likely to kill someone to create WIFOM, or to take out someone who suspects themselves. So the Naz-alive/dead argument is totally null. But you aren't treating it that way...
Quinoa
Quinoa
Goon
Quinoa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:28 pm

Post by Quinoa »

mantis read the role pm in the OP or WIKI:

" Assassins will likely try and kill you above anyone else, so that's another good incentive to stay quiet. Once revealed as the Hero, you may not become King of the realm. You win with the VILLAGE!"

Also, Assassins will likely try and kill you above anyone else, so that's another good incentive to stay quiet. Once revealed as the Hero, you may not become King of the realm. You win with the VILLAGE!

im not sure what to make of that but i assumed the hero could out?
Quinoa
Quinoa
Goon
Quinoa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:28 pm

Post by Quinoa »

on the contrary, or is it only after the hero gets shot that he is revealed?
Quinoa
Quinoa
Goon
Quinoa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:33 pm

Post by Quinoa »

I JJUST ASKED IN PM

ARONIS SAYS THE KING CAN CLAIM
Quinoa
Quinoa
Goon
Quinoa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:33 pm

Post by Quinoa »

I MEANT THE HERO CAN CLAIM LOL
too excited posting soz
Quinoa
Quinoa
Goon
Quinoa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:35 pm

Post by Quinoa »

well, this sucks. gotta wait for Grayfoxxxxx to come out and say something to make sure whomever claims Hero isn't countered...
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:37 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 605, Quinoa wrote:i asked him why mantis is town, and he went "im not going through a mock trial if youve already made up your mind, unnless you can explain the night actions then you shouldnt execute me"

is that the right interpretation?

nik - why wouldnt you go through a mock trial, cause you already stated to him you were not hero.. insinuating you think he is town

sorry - buncha xposts
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:39 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

iow.. if you were town, why wouldn't you answer his questions etc being that it already looks like you trust him enough to claim not hero
Quinoa
Quinoa
Goon
Quinoa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:39 pm

Post by Quinoa »

In post 617, Mantisdreamz wrote:nik - why wouldnt you go through a mock trial, cause you already stated to him you were not hero.. insinuating you think he is town

if he *does* think I'm potential scum, since I obviously wasn't KM (which was why he townread me initially), then he could claim not-hero (as the real hero) to dare me to shoot him and suicide that way.
Quinoa
Quinoa
Goon
Quinoa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:41 pm

Post by Quinoa »

mantis how much do you trust your Nik read. you said you had him and Naz as 100% town in Day 2 twilight.

also, why do you think he's town for sure? i know you have a hydra Krystal Bald (which i played with in a completed micro gamee) so im asking you
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:47 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

but that's opposite of what happened... i'm wondering if he thinks you are town, hence why he claimed not hero to you. if he thought you were scum in anyway, he wouldn't have claimed that, no? i dunno if he only had a town read on you just due to the fact that he thought you were KM. being that that's not the case ,i'm wondering if he knows you are town, hence why it was ok for him to claim non hero to you.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:51 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 620, Quinoa wrote:mantis how much do you trust your Nik read. you said you had him and Naz as 100% town in Day 2 twilight.

also, why do you think he's town for sure? i know you have a hydra Krystal Bald (which i played with in a completed micro gamee) so im asking you

i liked naz's and his back and forth... he seemed relaxed. but i dunno. i'm not that sure. i want to hear some of his thoughts.. ie, why he has me for town as one. and i still want to hear from grayfoxxx. he barely said anything yesterday

i only recall his trio back and forth with sabbath and scripten
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:55 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

gonna iso grayfox. and get back after that
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:59 pm

Post by Nikanor »

it's because i don't think scummantis would have engaged me and naz in an extended discussion right before deadline. the keyword there being extended. she's pretty lurky as scum.
my gray read is poe. if quinoa isn't scum then he should eggsecute gray imo.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”