T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:47 am

Post by T S O »

Fair enough.

I don't agree with the noisetell, but it's not like I'll actually convince you of its uselessness anyway.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:49 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1493, Flubbernugget wrote:@PergerineV: How do you feel about your actions in the game so far? Do you think you are effectively scumhunting? Why or why not?

It's day1. I gave thoughts on 20 players, because that's all we have to go on today.

Effective? Who knows. Pretty sure I have fewer townreads than I'd like, and even they are more faith-based than anything else. I have definitely raised some points about certain players and their actions/reactions to me. However, since I will flip town and there will be a whole slew of new info, most of what I said today will mean less as the game progresses.

So, I will say I'm effectively
trying
to scumhunt, but my day1 effectiveness at catching scum is meh at best.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:51 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1493, Flubbernugget wrote:@Fonz: I must keep missing it; which post does Pergerine admit Thor wouldn't slip?

Post ,
my
next-to-the-last paragraph.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:52 am

Post by T S O »

Pere, who do you want dead today?
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:53 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 1496, Flubbernugget wrote:A reads list or some other sort of proof you don't have a death tunnel on Aneninen would also be nice.

that he wont actually explain.....
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:55 am

Post by T S O »

In post 1496, Flubbernugget wrote:
A reads list or some other sort of proof you don't have a death tunnel on Aneninen would also be nice.

But I kinda -did- have a deathtunnel on Aneninen. Still sorta do. I have no problem with admitting this.

Axle, what are your reads? Show me how it's done.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:56 am

Post by T S O »

I'm so obviously scum and you so obviously town I'm sure you have some concrete reads at this stage, excluding me.
-Marquis
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:56 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1496, Flubbernugget wrote:Because I don't like the noise PV and Thor are making over the multiball argument. GM wasn't contributing to that noise, but still made it elsewhere.

Kinda makes you look bad too tbh. I at least have meta of you getting into shitfests with Csaero.

A reads list or some other sort of proof you don't have a death tunnel on Aneninen would also be nice.

On my side, I like to argue, so I'll go way beyond when I should stop arguing with Thor (or most players).

Here's our last game where me-mason and CTD-mason were going back and forth with town-Thor.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=38092

goodmorning is probably best investigated.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:05 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1503, T S O wrote:Pere, who do you want dead today?

At this point, it will probably be me.

My vote on Scripten triggered too much for a simple vote. I'd want to lynch him.

Thor arguing like this I can see from town Thor, but the topic/reason/trigger was also insignificant. I'd lynch him. (But part of me wants to wait until multiball gets confirmed :P )

Egg for vote-parking. Unless someone can point out town-Egg doing this, classic scumtell.

Lurkers.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:17 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 1505, T S O wrote:
Axle, what are your reads? Show me how it's done.

How its done is you explain the read you already claim to have but wont explain how or why you had it.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:18 am

Post by T S O »

How it's done is you back your reads up before you ask me for mine so I can't do what I'm about to now and call you out on not having any.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:18 am

Post by T S O »

I am making a prediction you will not do this, and somehow claim it to be further evidence of me being scum.
-Marquis
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:20 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 1510, T S O wrote:How it's done is you back your reads up before you ask me for mine so I can't do what I'm about to now and call you out on not having any.

My read is you do not and have not explained in any reasonable way your case on Aneninen.
My read is you have not been actively pursuing that case nor been willing to engage with me when i showed interest 9in your scum read.

You had(displayed) no intention of getting your read lynched, you just wanted somewhere to hide.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:22 am

Post by T S O »

Do you actually understand what I'm asking you to do? It's not repeat bullshit rhetoric, I guarantee you.

In post 1506, T S O wrote:I'm so obviously scum and you so obviously town I'm sure you have some concrete reads at this stage, excluding me.

Put up or shut up, preferably the latter.
-Marquis
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:25 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 1513, T S O wrote:Do you actually understand what I'm asking you to do? It's not repeat bullshit rhetoric, I guarantee you.

In post 1506, T S O wrote:I'm so obviously scum and you so obviously town I'm sure you have some concrete reads at this stage, excluding me.

Put up or shut up, preferably the latter.

as you have yet to answer the question I asked you, (repeatedly)
Then again differently at
and the question is
explain your biggest scum read, the one you are voting,

I am unwilling for you to change the subject.

explain your god dam read or die.

You want to ask me about my biggest read, sure thing.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:28 am

Post by T S O »

I really don't care what you're willing or not to do. You don't have any reads, and you're harping on about me in an attempt to somehow pull the rug over that.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:29 am

Post by T S O »

I really have no idea why you'd continue to ignore this question, since from town-Axle's POV this is giving scum-me a way to evade questioning ...but these natural town thought processes never seem to occur to you, funnily enough.
-Marquis
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:54 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 1516, T S O wrote:I really have no idea why you'd continue to ignore this question, since from town-Axle's POV this is giving scum-me a way to evade questioning ...but these natural town thought processes never seem to occur to you, funnily enough.

it is indeed just a way for you to evade the question.
Ta for stating that on your own words so that I can quote you admitting it.
It is you looking scummier all the time.

I have wanted you to explain your scum read for a long long time.
If you wanted to get your read lynched, you would, because you might persuade me or others to vote him.
This is you being scummy. Why do I want to stop you doing that?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:06 pm

Post by T S O »

Okay, Axle, maybe if you keep on completely ignoring what I'm saying, that'll get people to think you're right.

Hint: that's sarcasm.
-Marquis
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:24 pm

Post by Aegor »

Votecount 1.12

[7]
PeregrineV:
Egg, Thor665, Muffin, Scripten, davesaz, The Fonz, Boonskiies
[4]
Thor:
goodmorning, Nero Cain, flubbernugget, PeregrineV
[3]
Aneninen:
T S O, Garmr, Cho
[2]
T S O:
AxleGreaser, Aneninen
[1]
Cho:
Grayfoxxxx
[1]
Scripten:
Izariael

[3]
Not Voting:
Aeronaut, hephaestus, TierShift

With 21 alive, it takes 12 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline:
(expired on 2014-10-18 22:12:03)

Mod Notes

Consider the deadline suspended until replacements are found. Tell your friends to join this game!

Thor is V/LA until the 19th.
TierShift is V/LA until the 18th.
Last edited by Aegor on Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:00 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1508, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1503, T S O wrote:Pere, who do you want dead today?

At this point, it will probably be me.

My vote on Scripten triggered too much for a simple vote. I'd want to lynch him.

Thor arguing like this I can see from town Thor, but the topic/reason/trigger was also insignificant. I'd lynch him. (But part of me wants to wait until multiball gets confirmed :P )

Egg for vote-parking. Unless someone can point out town-Egg doing this, classic scumtell.

Lurkers.

I'm ISO'ing your wagon right now and Muffin is probably vote parking worse than Egg yet was never mentioned.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:03 pm

Post by goodmorning »

@TSO: I think it's more misread than misrep, iykwim.

In post 1494, Flubbernugget wrote:@Goodmorning: How often do you play larges?

Almost never. I find I get lost in them.
Of all my games, I've played 5 Larges. This is only the second one I've started and the first one I've begun as a single player.
Graveyard Shift (replaced in fairly late because interesting mechanic)
NY 169 (replaced in because Cabd asked nicely)
Shadows and Lights (inned as hydra because Noctan needed a partner and I felt bad)
Lord of the Rings (replaced in about halfway through because I like the source and lots of people were dead)
Author Mafia (replaced in because big names and TS ELIOT WHAT)
This is my 6th Large in 2 years. Make of that what you will.

In post 1496, Flubbernugget wrote:Because I don't like the noise PV and Thor are making over the multiball argument. GM wasn't contributing to that noise, but still made it elsewhere.

I didn't realise that attempting to clarify Csareo's position on TSO could be classified as noise.

Good to know.

In post 1507, PeregrineV wrote:goodmorning is probably best investigated.

lololololol k

@Axle: Who do you find scummy other than TSO?
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:09 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1520, Flubbernugget wrote:]

I'm ISO'ing your wagon right now and Muffin is probably vote parking worse than Egg yet was never mentioned.

Actually they're vote parking just as hard as each other, yet still somehow seem to be the least scummy players on the wagon. Either way Muffin got a free pass.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:12 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1521, goodmorning wrote:I didn't realise that attempting to clarify Csareo's position on TSO could be classified as noise.

Good to know.

Didn't you IC a game with him?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:14 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Fuck me forget I asked that.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”