Yet Another Dance of the Title Fairy: Change Up

A subforum entirely dedicated to the discussion of titles. The title fairy has carte blanche in this subforum.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3289 (isolation #0) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:44 am

Post by Tammy »

I'm not a fan of the wafflington title. I've never referred to myself as 'x' wafflington in games where I've referred to myself as 'x' waffles. Wafflington is part of the hydra I named after him, but that's about it. (But sleepy can talk about his name as much as he likes!)

I didn't realize just how much I talk about me waffling in games until I followed tierce's link :oops:

KK - Mina was meaning that he's more widely known as waffles than wafflington on the forums. Anyone who plays games with me knows I have a cat and knows of my tendency to waffle, or they're just not reading my posts :(

Psyche - yes my cat was named after my tendency to waffle. I didn't name him for well over a month because I couldn't decide on a name. I was pointing out that it's not just in mafia that I waffle, and sleepykrew gave him his name based on that. The only thing I had decided on was he would be sir something. :)

You all can keep talking about waffles though, he's pretty self-absorbed and likes being talked about!
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3508 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:37 pm

Post by Tammy »

I OBJECT!!!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3806 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm

Post by Tammy »

I don't think they're being condescending or nitpicky, just teasing about the way you tend to add an r to words.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3810 (isolation #3) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:54 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 3807, Malakittens wrote:;;

Yeah, but i still dont want it anyways besides that one thing it doesnt really fit to me if that makes any sense, idk.

I mean im honored, but at the same time I really just dont like it /:

I wasn't saying you had to take it, but you seemed to think it was an insult and I don't think it was that :)

Return to “Player Titles”