AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:52 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 1470, T S O wrote:I literally cannot describe how sick I am of you randomly asking me stuff, me responding even though I know it's a bad idea, you illogically misrepping me, and yelling I'm scum.

I won't describe anything because you lack the abilities required to actually intelligently interpret it.

Will people please vote this guy?

he appears to be sick of playing the game(answering questions)
really bad dumb questions about how come he has his reads and shit like that.

of course its a bad idea for him to respond, he is scum, and he knows it.

TWADDLE.

Oh look I actually shouted.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:50 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 1469, Aneninen wrote:@Axle. It seems that you too have realized that TSO is misrepresenting me ().
As for your next post: so, I think I've misunderstood the concept of Fferyllt Trajectory. I thought it is a method or something like that which could be used in certain situations, but it's a general concept. Am I right now?

Hephaestus is a lurk-scum, in my opinion. He promises posts all the time but those posts never arrive.

You are right for how I use it, that it is general concept, even TSO claims to use the concept when he claims but never explains why your posts are not a natural progression
That is a claim that is not reasonable that you could have had the thoughts in one of your posts and then later had the latter ones.

One day I want to play game with Fferyllt and see if in practice, my understanding matches hers.
Just like any terminology in mafia it can be abused. I think I saw a stat on flailing the other day indicating it was pretty much no better than random. Given the times I have seen people described as "flailing" when they weren't and it just a BS bunch of pressure, then looking for flailing or trajectory is no better than the person using it.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:54 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 1469, Aneninen wrote:@Axle. It seems that you too have realized that TSO is misrepresenting me ().
As for your next post: so, I think I've misunderstood the concept of Fferyllt Trajectory. I thought it is a method or something like that which could be used in certain situations, but it's a general concept. Am I right now?

Hephaestus is a lurk-scum, in my opinion. He promises posts all the time but those posts never arrive.

Dont get too excited by that, people misrep people all the damn time. I realise people misrep people way more often than they flip scum.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:55 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

EBWOP
In post 1477, AxleGreaser wrote:

Don't get too excited by that, people misrep people all the damn time. I realise/notice people misrepping other people way more often than they the misreppers flip scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:57 am

Post by Garmr »

@Axle
There's a couple things about fferylt trajectory you should know.

It loses alot of it's umpph in multiscum games the verdicts still out if it even works. It's leaning to yes but in a way lesser degree.

It's contextual and doesn't apply to every situation.

Everyone is different thus everyone trajectories are different even if some are similar. You have to see what type of trajectories they take and this delves into meta.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:01 am

Post by goodmorning »

I don't think anyone in Axle-Anen-TSO is deliberately misrepping anyone else. Jury's still out on whether they're deliberately WORDS.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:11 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1480, goodmorning wrote:I don't think anyone in Axle-Anen-TSO is deliberately misrepping anyone else. Jury's still out on whether they're deliberately WORDS.

Hey there goodnight happy scumday
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:59 am

Post by T S O »

In post 1474, Aneninen wrote:
In post 1472, T S O wrote:Coming from fucking you? What the fuck have you done all game?

Besides tunnelling me without providing a real case (...as other players have noticed it as well), what the f-ck have you done all game?

But, you know, what? Until we have new reads, let's finish posting about each other. Both of us are thinking that the other one is scum. You'd never admit, I suppose, that you're wrong. However, I
never
say that it's 100.00% that I'm right. I'm not afraid of getting lynched because of you; I'll flip town and that will give the town valuable infromation. I'd eagerly lynch you because I think you're scum and I'm not afraid of facing the music if I'm wrong and you flip town. But, right now we're getting nowhere. Therefore, a fight like this doesn't help the town – but helps the scums
a lot
! I'm not moving my vote until I find someone scummier and I suggest you doing the same.

This makes 0 fucking sense, by the way. He says he wants to lynch me and he's willing to face it if I'm town - then says our fight is helping scum and is bad?

If you want to back away, Aneninen, go ahead and try it, but attempting to disguise it under a pile of bull just makes it look stupid.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:00 am

Post by T S O »

In post 1480, goodmorning wrote:I don't think anyone in Axle-Anen-TSO is deliberately misrepping anyone else. Jury's still out on whether they're deliberately WORDS.

Then Anen, and especially Axle, must be magnificent at misrepping-by-accident.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:01 am

Post by T S O »

In post 1469, Aneninen wrote:

Or he's just a lurker - this justification doesn't make any difference to his alignment.
-Marquis
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:07 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1460, The Fonz wrote:PV: NO! You still haven't answered the question of why you assumed insider knowledge rather than error.

@The Fonz- YES!
I assumed nothing. I stipulated that IF THERE ARE 2 SCUMTEAMS, IT'S A SAFE ASSUMPTION THAT THOR HAS INSIDER KNOWLEDGE as one of 20 reads I had in the game.
Did someone take a single piece of a single read on a single player and blow it out of proportion while tunring it into a reason to scumread me? Yes.
Do I now care to continue discussing it? No, I'm merely doing you the courtesy since you just replaced in and *might* be town.

"Most games this big have multiscum. So it's safe to assume it, therefore we can't rule out two players both being scum even if their interactions appear unlikely from teammates."

Give me literally ANY possible Thor thought process that makes even close to as much sense as the above and is compatible with your allegations.

Guess what, I made no allegations. I made stipulations based on unknown data. And they were stipulations for my future actions.
I suggest you stop arguing with me (a scumread of yours) and figure out either a)your next mislynch or b)your next move when I flip town.

Otherwise, you want to talk about something else, I'll do that too.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:12 am

Post by Egg »

More reading tomorrow and Thursday.
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:55 am

Post by Muffin »

Okay, catching up
One's self-meta cannot be known without invalidating it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:20 am

Post by Garmr »

We need mac in this game then we can have egg mac muffin :p
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:41 am

Post by TierShift »

v/la from tomorrow until saturday, on a trip to oxford ^^
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:49 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1476, AxleGreaser wrote:
One day I want to play game with Fferyllt and see if in practice, my understanding matches hers.
Just like any terminology in mafia it can be abused. I think I saw a stat on flailing the other day indicating it was pretty much no better than random. Given the times I have seen people described as "flailing" when they weren't and it just a BS bunch of pressure, then looking for flailing or trajectory is no better than the person using it.

I've played with Fferyllt twice. It's fun to play with her.
And yes, every theory, terminology, buzzword, town/scumtell can be mis-used and abused.

In post 1482, T S O wrote:
In post 1474, Aneninen wrote:
In post 1472, T S O wrote:Coming from fucking you? What the fuck have you done all game?

Besides tunnelling me without providing a real case (...as other players have noticed it as well), what the f-ck have you done all game?

But, you know, what? Until we have new reads, let's finish posting about each other. Both of us are thinking that the other one is scum. You'd never admit, I suppose, that you're wrong.
However, I
never
say that it's 100.00% that I'm right.
I'm not afraid of getting lynched because of you; I'll flip town and that will give the town valuable infromation.
I'd eagerly lynch you because I think you're scum and I'm not afraid of facing the music if I'm wrong and you flip town.
But, right now we're getting nowhere. Therefore, a fight like this doesn't help the town – but helps the scums
a lot
! I'm not moving my vote until I find someone scummier and I suggest you doing the same.

This makes 0 fucking sense, by the way.
He says he wants to lynch me and he's willing to face it if I'm town - then says our fight is helping scum and is bad?

And that's an example for misrepresentation.

What I said: I strongly think you're scum. Unless my reads change I'm willing to lynch you. If I manage to do so and my read on you is wrong, I'll take the responsibility for that. Since none of us seems to be successful at convincing many other players, we're getting nowhere. Instead of going on, we should stop – because we're generating much noise – and focus on others too.

Had you interpreted my post in another way, you could have ask questions about it. It didn't happen.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:47 am

Post by T S O »

But you're using doubletalk. You're speaking as if I'm scum, then town, then town. And taking those stances lets you do whatever you want - including flipping a read on me if need be.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:48 am

Post by T S O »

In post 1484, T S O wrote:
In post 1469, Aneninen wrote:

Or he's just a lurker - this justification doesn't make any difference to his alignment.

I'd love to hear about your Heph read. See, I'm talking about other people! You should try it!
-Marquis
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:08 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Going a couple pages back here to finish talking to Fonz.

In post 1379, The Fonz wrote:Well, let's be clear - which things PV has done do you think are legitimately scumtells that Thor ought to be talking about?

could have been dug into to see how genuine the reads were. Or he could have been accused of fluffing.

scum reading Goodmorning for understanding sarcasm? Very synthetic.

fluffy fence sitting.

accuses someone of tunneling while tunneling Thor. Tunneling obviously isn't a scumtell, but it could have been investigated.

Further posting involves very safe and defensive play and filler. Either that or more Thor bickering.

We have an entire wagon on a player because he's losing a pissing match. The wagon is shady as fuck and nobody's batting an eye.

@PergerineV: How do you feel about your actions in the game so far? Do you think you are effectively scumhunting? Why or why not?

@Fonz: I must keep missing it; which post does Pergerine admit Thor wouldn't slip?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:15 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

@Dave: Goodmoring looks real safe from her ISO. She is also pretty terse with Thor, which I would like
if
she didn't bicker with Csaero. Null/Scum read.

@Goodmorning: How often do you play larges?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:21 am

Post by T S O »

What's the problem with both terseness to Thor + bickering with Csareo? I don't get it.
-Marquis
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:33 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Because I don't like the noise PV and Thor are making over the multiball argument. GM wasn't contributing to that noise, but still made it elsewhere.

Kinda makes you look bad too tbh. I at least have meta of you getting into shitfests with Csaero.

A reads list or some other sort of proof you don't have a death tunnel on Aneninen would also be nice.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:39 am

Post by T S O »

You do? Because that meta is of me as town, so I have no idea how it makes me look bad.

I'd sure love to know!
-Marquis
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:39 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

Spoiler: probably off topic of directly finding scum
In post 1479, Garmr wrote:@Axle
There's a couple things about fferylt trajectory you should know.

It loses alot of it's umpph in multiscum games the verdicts still out if it even works. It's leaning to yes but in a way lesser degree.

It's contextual and doesn't apply to every situation.

Well in that case I will start referring to what I talk about as Axle Trajectory. (as that is not part of the local lexicon Ill probably just go back to using it and not talking about it.)
It(Axle Trajectory) will apply in pretty much every situation that includes a human who is supposedly thinking. As Axle Trajectory was a thing I found when not playing mafia at all, but was dealing with people who might have other (private) agendas, and motivations.
Id suspect hydras would damage it as they talk out of thread, as might neighbourhoods, or day talk scum QTs, except in the latter case day talk becomes a potential impediment and risk to scum instead of an advantage.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:45 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1497, T S O wrote:You do? Because that meta is of me as town, so I have no idea how it makes me look bad.

I'd sure love to know!

That's what I'm saying. I'm scum reading 2 people for noise I don't like. You contributed to the bad noise too. But I have meta on you doing this as town, so it's somewhat less scummy. So I guess I have 2.5 noise-scum reads.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”