AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:55 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

This the limited access horrible computer to type on part of my weekend.
In post 1143, T S O wrote:"You didn't post anything about Aneninen being scum! Scumfuck! Don't waste my time!"
"
not my fault you have the grammatical abilities of a 6 year old
here's some scummy shit - why would town do this?"
"I don't have to talk about Aneninen being scum in order to call you scum!

I am literally fucking done talking to you - off you go and push your scumread on me, I don't care about it anymore.

Indeed I do not have work out whether or not Aneninen is scum in order to consider whether your case on him makes sense as townies view.
If he flips scum, you could just as easily have been bussing but with a weak sauce case you were not really pushing.
Surely you can see that is a possibility people must consider when working out your alignment?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:09 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 1145, T S O wrote:Maybe because you fucking stupidly picked the RVS post in my quotewall so I obviously couldn't show SCUM INTENT in his RVS POST!

but you see this is the crux of the recent problem.

You included the post when I very specifically asked for posts that showed him to be scum.
Now you say it is fucking stupid to think that post could show scum intent, so why did you include it?

What I really cant get my head around is what was your intent
even if you somehow overlooked what I specifically asked for &
if you are rally scum hunting, why didnt you just naturally show me the posts that showed scum intent?
They ought be the only ones of any real interest to you.

Why did you choose to include that RVS post when explaining your case to me?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:13 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 1144, T S O wrote:If anyone wants to talk about why Aneninen is scum, I'm open to that.

oooo. I do.
Here is question I prepared earlier, please answer it.

In post 1048, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 1031, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 977, T S O wrote:From my one game of experience with him, I get the feeling he was.

I was scum and he was town, but he was logical enough for me to defend him.

I'll go back and check, but you can assume I'm right on that.

Ok so please, explain some specific examples that you were referring to with this.

In post 383, T S O wrote:I really don't agree with anything Aneninen is saying right now.

I agree the things he was saying may or may not be right (or greta town play/reads), but you have now I think stated they are so illogical that you cant see Aneninen posting them as town.

on reading this I am not sure I was clear enough.

You said didnt agree with
anything
Aneninen was saying.
(I wont hold you to everything, but will expect rather lot, large majority or something...)

I will expect you to show me the stuff that you saw back then that is so bad(disgreed with) (not just that it is unarguably bad) but that you conclude for it to be that bad Aneninen must be or is quite likely to be scum, because as town he would not be that bad.

Please show me the stuff that you saw back then that is so bad(disgreed with) (not just that it is unarguably bad) but that you conclude for it to be that bad Aneninen must be or is quite likely to be scum, because as town he would not be that bad.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:27 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 1148, Aneninen wrote:Hint.

The events make sense. Especially if it's a Multiball.

Aneninen. hint.

Remember your first game on the forum ?

dont go back there, that was not playing well.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:51 am

Post by Aneninen »

Don't worry I'm not doing that.

I'm still willing to maintain a sensible communication with those who are actually interested in my posts.
The last two days have proven that certain players are obsessed with scumreading me even if I don't do anything and are unable or unwilling to focus on the game itself.

Therefore, even if I'm reading the game, I think it'd be unnecessary to post my thoughts because all I'd get would be more talk at me.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:39 am

Post by T S O »

Someone fucking post apart from these two.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:40 am

Post by T S O »

Aneninen, your vote is shit with no reasoning. You're still fucking scum and whether or not I get magically lynched on this derpwagon, you're going to get hung eventually. Don't worry about that.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:42 am

Post by T S O »

Axle, you literally make. no. goddamn. sense. and I'm not wasting my time trying to talk to you. I do not care what you think of me - stop talking to me. This will just prevent the big blow-up I'll eventually have where I rant about how shitty and irrational your play is.
-Marquis
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:48 am

Post by Thor665 »

@TSO - your current rage posting is not helping me with much.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:50 am

Post by T S O »

Do I really have to make a wall detailing why he's wrong? Do I? Raging is so much easier than that and it makes me feel better to boot.

Also, I cannot even read his posts or my eyes burn - making a wallpost about him is like mutilating yourself while learning a language or something.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:55 am

Post by T S O »

Actually, you know what - it's the weekend, I don't have a huge amount on.

Give me two days.
-Marquis
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:00 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1159, T S O wrote:Do I really have to make a wall detailing why he's wrong? Do I? Raging is so much easier than that and it makes me feel better to boot.

Do you have to do either?
A simple answer to him and then nothing more seems to suffice.
He dropped his press on me after I did that (of course his press was kinda silly, and now he's afraid to back up why you should be lynched over Pere for...some reason)
Also, who exactly is sheeping him onto you that you're obligated to defend the case?
The case exits, I actually don't think he's wrong, but a debate of the case at this point is pretty meaningless because he's not functionally pushing it and no one is particularly sheeping it.
Therefore it's just a lot of noise that is annoying and off topic..

In post 1159, T S O wrote:Also, I cannot even read his posts or my eyes burn - making a wallpost about him is like mutilating yourself while learning a language or something.

So?
I don't care, I don't think anyone cares, and I especially don't think we care enough to watch you rage because 'oooooh, he writes awkwardly, rage!'
Frankly I almost want to lynch you just for acting like this is an issue.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:01 am

Post by TierShift »

okay imma do shit
In post 945, goodmorning wrote:
In post 936, davesaz wrote:FWIW, going through reviews of various players. I reviewed some posts of Muffin. I would call this town with some pretty good confidence.

...really?

That's incredibly weak. Muffin has been asking easy questions and flying low, and you want to call that Town?

goodposting

I find that Garmr has affirmed himself out of the uncomfortable list.

I understand/somewhat feel this
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:04 am

Post by T S O »

In post 1161, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1159, T S O wrote:Also, I cannot even read his posts or my eyes burn - making a wallpost about him is like mutilating yourself while learning a language or something.

So?
I don't care, I don't think anyone cares, and I especially don't think we care enough to watch you rage because 'oooooh, he writes awkwardly, rage!'
Frankly I almost want to lynch you just for acting like this is an issue.

Because you seem to advocate giving him a free pass to spout nonsense and I really don't?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:07 am

Post by T S O »

I mean, when you asked goodmorning why they were scumreading you and you didn't get a satisfactory reply, you gave them a few jabs - surely you don't think I should just lie down while he so blatantly misreps me?

I agree I raged too much, but I'm known for doing that.

It's essentially an excuse.
I can't stop myself.
I need help.
But with your support I can face my issues.
And emerge out the other side, stronger than before.
-Marquis
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:16 am

Post by TierShift »

In post 991, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 713, TierShift wrote:If this is a serious post, please elaborate.

If you're scum and not sure how to play in a large game you've never played in before, a self-vote will reveal absolutely nothing in the event of your flip, and so is a safe move to make as scum.

After having voted already? That sure seems like super solid scum play! Why don't we all self-vote as scum all the time?
In post 995, PeregrineV wrote:
I almost hesitate to use intentionally obtuse, but it's coming close to that. It also opens the avenue for you to attack anyone who doesn't continually TRY to clarify as "probable scum". And when they clarify, you still don't "get it", and blame them.

I feel this tbh

And I've taken a look at Thor being too certain about multiball. I cannot find that and do not support that either. What I did find was Thor being adamant on multiball being a safe assumption by using a faulty argument (SK=multiball). Why wouldn't he just say: "Eh, ok, maybe it's not such a safe assumption". Why did he feel attacked?
Spoiler: thor post
In post 583, Thor665 wrote:
In post 570, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 557, Thor665 wrote:Please provide me a link to all the 21+ player games you have been in recently that were not multiball.
I presume it's a majority?

Let's find out together. Me being in them doesn't seem to have much bearing, so let's just look.

NY169 : 20 players, 4 mafia (in this)
NY173: 18 players, 4 mafia + SK
NY172: 20 players, 4 mafia (in this)
NY171: 21 players, 5 mafia (in this)
NY170: 19 players, 3 mafia
NY167: 17 players, 4 mafia (in this)
NY166: 18 players, 4 mafia + SK (in this)
NY165: 24 players, 5 mafia + SK (ran this)

NY164: 24 players, 3 mafia + 4 mafia (in this)

NY161: 21 players, 5 mafia (in this)
NY143: 21 players, 3 mafia + 3 mafia (in this) (2011)

NY137: 21 players, 4 mafia + SK

NY134: 22 players, 5 mafia

It seems 3 years and 35 Large Normal games ago, there was a 21 player game with 2 scumteams.
So, yes, a large majority were not.

Adjusted that for how it was used in the discussion.
Adding in the other SK ones changes it to a 6/13 ratio.
Meaning, roughly, 50%

So...yeah, I think that is a safe assumption to have in your head Day 1.
Also, you called me scum for bringing up multiball...in relation to a discussion where someone brought up multiball...so, yes, I do think that's weird on your part.

And, really, "changing your reason upon consideration of new information is scummy"
Pull the other one, it has bells on.

I don't have a lot of sheep yet.
Why are people scared of this - he is declaring scum.
If you don't think he is then you should probably explain why you don't find the commentary scummy. Because I find it five alarm chilli level.

I don't agree with Pere getting all the shtick while basically making the same argument as axle. And he hasn't tried to shift attention onto axle either. While I don't agree with the argument pere was making, only that is not worth a vote and the current push is worse than the original misstep.
UNVOTE:
Currently looking towards thor/script/muffin/dave
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:17 am

Post by TierShift »

In post 996, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 851, TierShift wrote:
In post 848, Thor665 wrote:If he had openly stated he was skimming/sipping stuff - no worries.
But he didn't, he chose to present like he read.
He was probably lying about that.
Why do you think town Pere would do that?

Is scumperegrine known to do these things?
I'll reread when completing catchups.

In post 853, Thor665 wrote:Townperegrine is known *not* to do those things.

I'd answer this for myself if I knew the question.

Do I sometimes skim/skip as town? Yes.
Do I sometimes read it all as town? Yes.
Do I sometimes skim/skip as scum? Yes, but less often than as town.
Do I sometimes read it all as scum? Yes, so I don't bugger my buddies with bad play.

Wait, I'm missing something. Thor, can you quote where Pere was pretending to be caught up but wasn't and what showed that he wasn't?
Pere, where you not caught up at the point of making the readslist?
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:18 am

Post by TierShift »

ew I hate the where/were spelling mistake it's so Dutch
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 856, davesaz wrote:"Thor scum reading Pere" implies "Thor does not believe the canonical percentages for scum in a hood". Which is consistent with his posting on the matter

ok......but that's not really what was being discussed/said. I posted a theory that the hoods decreasing in size also had decreasing scum in them. You disagree. That's really no big deal. But Thor's PV read has absolutely nothing to do with what you believe and thats really wierd.

In post 860, Aneninen wrote:He posts and asks a lot about the Neighbourhoods. (Why?)

Why not? I've played in enough games with scum sprinkled in the hoods to auto default think that. hy should I think there are no scum in the hoods this game? + there's 12 hoodies so I think the probability that all 5-6 scum are in those 9 players outside the hoods is near 0%. I am NOT suggesting that we randomly lynch hoodies until we find the hood scum but just letting town know they are there and not to ignore the hoods and letting scum know that I know they are hiding.
@tiershift-if boon claimed what would you learn?
In post 1015, hephaestus wrote:Meh, this multiball shitstorm means nothing to me tbh. Getting a few scummy vibes from his ISO but I'm not so sure you're town either.

So you think its MB and you both think they are a lil' scummy. Whats the problem?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:21 am

Post by T S O »

In post 1168, Nero Cain wrote:I posted a theory that the hoods decreasing in size also had decreasing scum in them.

I don't get how you could disagree with this.
-Marquis
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

stop being a lil' asshole
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:26 am

Post by T S O »

</3
-Marquis
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:26 am

Post by TierShift »

Spoiler: for pere, my love
In post 1001, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 869, TierShift wrote:catch-up sorta finished.

Boon, claim your role if it confirms multiball.

As much as I hate voting with thor, peregrine's read on thor for the multiball comment is actually scummy as fuck.

VOTE: pere
Shit.

closer looks at anen, muffin and iza coming up tomorrow.

Quote my read on Thor to show you understand it.

Sure, sunshine.
In post 501, PeregrineV wrote:19. Thor665- early townread, but then downhill (slowly) from there, as he votes opposite my opinion. Kind of used to that, so not a full on scumread for that at this point.
The worst Thor post was calling this game multiball (261 and 265) for pretty much no reason (because it's 21 players?!?). Should there turn out to be 2 scumteams, I'll probably strongly advocate for a Thor lynch. Until then, I'll go back and forth with and about him trying to figure out if he is town that I just don't get or scum trying to trick me. Always fun.

I still don't like the fact that you found Thor's 'multiball is a safe assumption' as too strong for town.

In post 1015, hephaestus wrote:
In post 918, Thor665 wrote:
At least three people who read his situation with me have come back with scummy - and multiple others are at least voting him.
Why is your read null?

Meh, this multiball shitstorm means nothing to me tbh. Getting a few scummy vibes from his ISO but I'm not so sure you're town either.

I like this palyer. Do more shit tho.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:33 am

Post by Egg »

Dave, Page 35 you seem to misunderstand my point about Pere being a serious vote for me early on. When we thought we were the only neighbors, Thor said in the neighborhood that there is definitely scum between us. I figured there was a good chance he was right, as much as I hate outguessing the Mod. Thor looked town to me. By process of elimination, Pere was scum. Not quite lynchworthy at that point, but much better than random voting.

Tier wrote: Boon, claim your role if it confirms multiball

^this is bad.

Switching my read on dave. I think he's town now.

Nero, I disagree with your point that Gamr seemed to have a different win condition. Some people open their Role PM, see their role, confirm it, and never look at it again. Also, there was a sample.

Heph, what about Aneninen's posts doesn't make sense to you?

Gamr wrote: Everyone can be sorted into three mind sets town,third party and scum. I operate from a scum mindset (In any game) and that changes the way I hunt for scum. Basically my filters different but it has worked in past games. Because of that I enjoy scum games more and if you look into my past scum games you can see the effort and time I put into each masterpiece. I'm currently trying to improve my town game since I feel like I mastered scum and tbh to me it looks like you have town mindset playing a scum game. People with town mindsets tend to have difficulty hiding flaws as scum.

^weird reply to "I can't tell if your posts come from a town or scum mindset". Can you elaborate on this? I'm trying to figure out what you mean.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Do you think Gamr is town?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”