Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:49 am

Post by J-man »

Tromboner wrote:
We have no info to go on
Unvote, Vote:Tromboner
for stateing the obvious

Tromboner has a new name guys can anyone guess it?
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:07 pm

Post by J-man »

Down with tromboner

no lynch this ealry in first day is stupid and stupid people will be more likely to break under pressure therefore...
BANDWAGON TOMBONER
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #4) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:28 am

Post by J-man »

cmon guys lets get rolling :D bandwagons only work well if people actually jump on *wink its called gravity oh and by the way we are on a slope :D (hence the gravity)
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:37 am

Post by J-man »

adel that i agree with entirely which is why I Lynch all Lurkers cmon guys vote tromboner hes either lurking or inactive both i will kill without remorse, o and im not a werewolf :D just wanna get this game moving.
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #6) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:02 pm

Post by J-man »

see its 2:30 am where i am and in a normal circumstance i would wait until i could create some more coherant thoughts but my mind tells me that i should address this soon rather then letting people speculate, firstly in response to what my vote will be since tromboner has now posted is, it will not change.

why you ask? well for this reason that yes i know is based on poor logic but at this time any logic poorly based or not is better then what we have, my vote remains of tromboner because of this post
My people have brought up the fact that i did vote no lynch. My reasoning behind this vote was to see who would be the most eager to jump on someone else's' back and direct attention away from themselves. I have have found the person that i was looking for.

Unvote.
FoS: J-man
Vote: J-man

However since J-man has no bandwagon forming that could overtake my rather large bandwagon and not getting killed is my strategy.

Unvote
Vote: Molestargazer
for two reasons one is the first half of the post the other the second half.

the first half, the part about him posting his nolynch and seeing who would jump on his back directly conflicts with his second part, the part about his stratagy is to not be killed (too mafia/too townie you might ask?) the other point in the first half is the view that i am directing attention AWAY from myself :P pah as if being an active poster EVER directed attention away lol so that statement i will consider moot (either to a newbie error or attempt at such).
the second half you ask what sir may be wrong with that? hes just trying to stay alive? well my kind sir i shall answer that very question, in the objectives of the 'groups' there is one group that tries to live til the end and when i say live i mean that is there specific goal, they must be the last standing, which however badly worded and articulated that was is the mafia my friend a townsperson should be prepared to give up his life now not ust simply so a townsperson can die but so that information can be gleaned from a death however innocent the person may be it will often draw attention to another person mabye even a mafia, and the difference between a mafia's target and a townspersons is that one relies on secrecy and dark allets while the other MUST kill the mafia not avoid getting themselves killed because i know that I, as a townsperson would gladly give up my life if there was no other way to find that most insidious mafia conclave.

well that my kind sir is my take on tromboner, i do not with his death with as much vehemency now that he is posting :D but know tromboner that IGMEOY and very closely indeed

oh and tromboner i would like your defence to this if you brush this off i will call for your lynch, yes i will early lynch you
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #7) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:03 pm

Post by J-man »

oh and the admiral no need to pressure me ill post on my own quite happily,
IGMEOY
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #8) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:50 am

Post by J-man »

lol you know what no1 ever likes my posts speccially mafia.. oooohhh
Tomboner i hope you die you mafia scum
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #9) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:53 am

Post by J-man »

oh sry i forgot to mention this in my other post

theadmiral in response to your response to me i have 1 thing to say, its not my job to convince you to not vote me its your job to kill a mafia as well as mine since im am quite convinced that your just a confused townsperson.
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #10) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:54 pm

Post by J-man »

BM ? what does that mean?
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (isolation #11) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:31 pm

Post by J-man »

now i was really tempted to claim cop/doc just to make you guys squirm because i know that since i am a vannilla townie i really dont have a whole lot of use to you guys, i mean kill me if you will althought esspeccially this early in day 1 its not a good idea (and yes nomatter how many pages we have turned there really isnt any info that has been gleaned)

my eyes are on dylan pickem, and the admiral and i think i shall FOS:MoS
from left to right is where my suspisions lie, i shall clarify and defend myself at a later date bit of a time crunch for now
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:50 pm

Post by J-man »

so for serious my FOS on MoS was kinda a jibe not really all that serious and yes that whole post was oozing OMGUS. ( i guess it would be OMGIS but w/e)
about me pushing for a quick lynch, i dont really think it was all that ironic... well ofcourse i would say that but to explain you need to look at the circumstances that i said that under, what was there 2 votes on the guy i was pushing? definatly not -2 lynch thats forsure and to my defence again i shall post so that the speculation can end that i AM a vannila townie 'QFT'.

but returning to the FOS on MoS i am going to readdress the situation from a new angle, and
Unvote Vote:Mastermind of Sin
now that my folks is because of his actual push for a lynch and as Adel has said its really not a good idea to lynch this early.

and for future reference i wouldnt have claimed doc/cop at -2 anyway im active enough that i likely could have caught it at -1 (and -1 prevents a mafia from counter claiming if because a counter claim requires a vote on the person and if hes mafia and counterclaims/lynchs me my role would be uncovered and it would be a easy kill next day; yes i would sacrifice myself for the town.)

which that paragraph above is why i think MoS is mafia because ive never heard of a townie asking for role on day1 in anything but a -1 lynch position.

ooo that came out good :D very happy with that post indeed.
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #13) » Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:05 pm

Post by J-man »

ThAdmiral wrote
Why get him to claim then?

1. If he's cop, he claims cop, we lynch someone else and then the doctor (hopefully) protects him overnight, he reveals his results the next day etc.
2. If he's mafia he might feel pressured and take a risk and claim cop or doc. Either way at least one person knows he's lying, and in these situations the truth will eventually come out.
my answer to this is assuming that #1+#2 were reasons that you think a claim should happen.

first of all we dont even know IF there is a cop in the game (either way), or a doc for that matter this game 'could' just be mafia and vanilla's and that is another reason for the cop not to claim because he very well may not be protected during the night. so be very careful in the future I am
sure
that it is NOT in the towns favor to get a claim at this point, think this over and know that IGMEOY ALL

secondly about the mafia claiming, this is probably the perfect situation a mafia could go into if he was rdy to claim (likely a cop claim ofc), with either a no kill night (to set up for a doctor) or a random kill using the logic that the mafia didn't want to chance a missed kill and so veared away from claim (incase there was a doc)

all in all claims at this point are bad for town and only have the potential of helping mafia (o look another reason why i think MoS is mafia)
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:28 am

Post by J-man »

i am going to post my full defence in 6 hours time if still at -1 to lynch you guys better be sure this is what you want by then.
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #15) » Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:46 pm

Post by J-man »

well i can see that you guys are quite intent on killing me and ive spent a hour and a bit reading the posts over and trying to figure out a airtight argument that i could use in my defence, mabye its because of inexpierence that i cant find one but in any case im pretty sure that my defence is already stated and if there is another out there that thinks i am mafia... well then i cant do a whole lot to stop you. the defence behind the hinting about a power role is this, i was hoping that you guys would move on with out moving to the point that if i was i would have to claim.

on a different note this game is being run quite effeciently by 2 people adel and MoS imo they can effectively control and direct the discussion which if either of then are mafia (speccially adel) then town has already lost pressure needs to be applied to them but i can/t see that happening as they are both coming to the conclusion that each other are townie

finnaly i have this to say as my last line of defence i am Vanilla, not mafia; killing me on day 1 with this amount of info that you have is a bad idea you will go into day2 with very much the same amount of info and adel and MoS pushing for the first townie that makes an error in common speech, if it means anything in quite convinced that there are no power roles.
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #16) » Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:48 pm

Post by J-man »

and oh before you toss the hammer down i really do believe that the game style on this site is broken in the detriment to the active townie somthing this game has always been fun to me because of.

and all the posts i have made i believe incase they make a difference in days to come
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #17) » Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:57 pm

Post by J-man »

well im not willing to piss around and waste your time so if im still at -1 in 24hs ill vote myself and you guys can get on wth the game.
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #18) » Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:13 pm

Post by J-man »

i REALLY REALLY want to vote pickem but instead i will
FO
Major
S:pickem

you can't just jump on a forming bandwagon (clearly jumping on as it forms since you posted twice after Dylan but before your vote) and it clear that you had read up to that point atleast because you responded to MoS... your definatly pouring out scummy vibes over here.

and not to ignore the dylan fiasco :S wth are you on... your not this inactive in other games... so why this one he definatly lurking why? idk im pretty sure ive got my scum pinned down but this is making me rethink everything. so yea Dylan
IGMEOY
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #19) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:02 am

Post by J-man »

how do you put quotes inside of quotes ive been fiddleing for the last bit and i can't figure it out or find anything in the wiki to help :S.

so instead of quoteing ill use the post # i know it'll be a pain to go back and read it but it'll just be a mess otherwise :( :( :(

ok in respone to pickemgenius #227; which was in response to my post #224.

so how does that make sense at all pickem... you had posted
TWICE
since Dylan had done that very silly thing, and when you did finnaly vote it wasn't til after other people had voted, IMO you just gave yourself away and was hoping that they votes on Dylan would draw attention away from you, however i can't say that Dylans behaviour is forgiveable yet if he thinks im mafia still he should articulate why he still thinks that... pickem you need to be alot less scummy in your behaviour if you want to last Day 1
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (isolation #20) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:05 am

Post by J-man »

@kate about pickem voting its not that he voted its WHEN he voted look at the stuff right before his vote, what is it? well he posts twice and doesn't mention anything about Dylan if im not wrong... he only votes after two other people have voted this makes me think at first thought that Dylam and pickem are mafia and pickem see's that dylan is going to take some major flack for lurking this long, and since the bandwagon is starting pickem will jump on early to distance himself from his mafia partner, and why i don't vote? well im quite certian that MoS deserves it more at this point and im just waiting for him to screw up but he already knew that, although as i just mentioned this past this Dylan, pickem pair is looking quite plausible to me.
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #21) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:49 pm

Post by J-man »

wow my posts are hard to read... sry bout that guys, now I understand why no one ever listens to me... it's because i never post clearly... >.< I'll work on that, yet again sorry about that.
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #22) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:41 pm

Post by J-man »

you clearly in to many games at once because both of the games that i am in you suck, as for a replacement in one of them and spend your time focusing on one game so that you can actually post and be helpful.
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #23) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:47 pm

Post by J-man »

/feels shame

:( Yea I know I've got bad grammar and such, somthing im working on your appeal is heard and understood; thought I would mention though that talking about ongoing games is a no-no, am I right?
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (isolation #24) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:37 pm

Post by J-man »

One more thing:
FoS: Dylan, J-Man for hopping on my wagon of MoS without adding anything.
WTF? me hoping on YOUR wagon... read into your facts dude i voted for him like 10 pages ago >.<
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (isolation #25) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:09 pm

Post by J-man »

id like to respond to that and will in time but i had an accident at work and i hurt my eye, can't really do the reading neccisary to find the posts i need :( to amke a valid point i should be fine in a day or two but don't expect any big posts from me for the next couple days.

but as a basic answer to the question i will say this, you are on the top of my scummy list, that i have spoke about as of yet, i wouldn't say your the most scummiest in town but id like to keep the rest to myself until i can make a better case agianst them.

Oh and Deadlines are bad Per were arn't ready to make a lynch yet not enought info out there yet give us a a couple more days or a week, before you announce deadline plz :'( deadlines tend to cause townies to get lynched.
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (isolation #26) » Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:59 am

Post by J-man »

I agree that Dylan should be lynched for his blatent lurking, Dylan if im not wrong has 4 votes on him atm
Unvote, Vote:Dylan
lets make that 5
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #27) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:59 pm

Post by J-man »

Adel wrote: Questions I would like to see everyone answer:

1. Should we lynch the town idiot?

i think for the reasons listed above, aswell as im not up for rewarding scummy behaviour, even if it is constant and b) id rather play a game w/o Dylan tbh

2. Who else could be scum with the idiot if he is scum?

everyone and anyone, we;ve spent much to much time on this Dylan issue, we need to lynch or move on.

3. Who would be scum if he is not scum?

same answer to the last question.
**I wrote the italiziced stuff incase you didn't catch on**
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (isolation #28) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:06 pm

Post by J-man »

oh i missed alot of posts since i started writing :S so i want to say this, if we can have him replaced good but otherwise im still up for a lynch, townie or not hes hurting the game more then hes helping
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (isolation #29) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:08 pm

Post by J-man »

EBWOP- oops i didnt miss the posts i just didn't check the last page that post 2 up :S was in reference to Adels questions not knowing that there was more :S i feel lotta dumb right now
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (isolation #30) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:36 pm

Post by J-man »

see NabNAb you have missed out on part of the point here, whereas i can see that you could classify me as a
dangeriously lazy townie or deceptively apathetic mafioso
in actuallity i just dont want to play with Dylan i have had him with me in too many games and he does the same things so yes i am sick of it, it allways ends up in a town lynch anyway because no1 wants to go to lylo with Dylan (would you?) kill me if you will but from now on i will not rest until Dylan dies, or i will ask to be replaced, i will not play with som1 who will not play the game.

MOD: replace Dylan plz[/b[
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (isolation #31) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:36 pm

Post by J-man »

EBWOP
MOD: replace Dylan plz
J-man