Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:18 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 1051, Garmr wrote:^ This is more reason to lynch this guy.

I know you have posted a couple of things other than Anen related, but are you even bothering to seriously ready anyone else? Can you explain in a little more detail how being scum is the only reason someone might aggressively defend against an attacker who seems to be deliberately misunderstanding one's posts?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:18 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

EBWOP
Bloody cutn paste

In post 1123, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 1115, T S O wrote:These were Aneninen's reasons for scumreading me. To a point, they are fluffy bullshit which is no way indicative of me-scum.

When I called him out, he literally did nothing relevant to refute anything I said - ergo, he knew it was true.

Why would Town do this?

Nope,
I do not have to be able to prove Aneninen is town in order to argue your play is scummy.

It is plausible that Aneninen is Scum and you have (previously) made a derp case against him as somewhere to be out of the way, and not commit to stuff.
It is plausible that Aneninen is
Town
and you have (previously) made a derp case against him as somewhere to be out of the way, and not commit to stuff.

You certainly to my mind have not been trying to get your scum read lynched.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:41 pm

Post by davesaz »

@Egg: Are you caught up? I've seen some replies you posted to recent posts. Planning to make any attempt at independently scum hunting?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:47 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 1126, AxleGreaser wrote:EBWOP
Bloody cutn paste

In post 1123, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 1115, T S O wrote:These were Aneninen's reasons for scumreading me. To a point, they are fluffy bullshit which is no way indicative of me-scum.

When I called him out, he literally did nothing relevant to refute anything I said - ergo, he knew it was true.

Why would Town do this?

Nope,
I do not have to be able to prove Aneninen is town in order to argue your play is scummy.

It is plausible that Aneninen is Scum and you have (previously) made a derp case against him as somewhere to be out of the way, and not commit to stuff.
It is plausible that Aneninen is
Town
and you have (previously) made a derp case against him as somewhere to be out of the way, and not commit to stuff.

You certainly to my mind have not been trying to get your scum read lynched.

I saw the first version and figured the cut & paste issue. Hate when that happens.

You discount the possibility that someone might have multiple scum reads. It's kinda hard to pursue more than one at a time. Unless your point is that TSO is not actually pursuing any read? That could be a good point but is not the one you're making. It's also telling when a player seems to focus on the interaction between two other players, seemingly to the exclusion of thinking about anything else? Have you been looking elsewhere? I don't "remember" seeing anything, though it would be easy to miss with the noise factor.

It actually does matter if you think Aneninen is town or scum, because it changes your motive. Sure, it's not a necessary condition, but makes subtle changes in the end result.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:17 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1125, davesaz wrote:

1.I know you have posted a couple of things other than Anen related, but are you even bothering to seriously ready anyone else? 2.Can you explain in a little more detail how being scum is the only reason someone might aggressively defend against an attacker who seems to be deliberately misunderstanding one's posts?

Yes I have bothered to read other people I have strong stance that tso and pere are town and will not vote them today. I have been engaging with other people while pushing my main case which you acknowledged in your post so the original question loses it's umpphh phrasing it differently would have a more powerful effect.

2This question is meh and shows your bias seriously you could phrase that way better as it push your opinion into someones mouth. The scenario was I was pushing boon skies who may or may of not been town in the eyes of annienen (null read) and he aggressively defended boon to discredit my reasoning not really to defend boon skies as at the time others had said stuff about boon like thor and he didn't bother with them just me. He was unable to discredit my reasoning and played it off as lets agree to disagree. Town don't seek to discredit cases for the sake of trying to make another player look bad.

Davez a side note to help improve your game try to ask question that don't push what your thinking onto someone ask question to try and draw out what they are thinking. It does give others a better read on what your thinking sure but you should save that for the cases as your opinion in question taints the answer.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:20 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 1105, Scripten wrote:Axle's posts are really hard to read. Like.... super hard to understand.

So ask questions?

I know that would make even more words which might seem like counter intuitive idea
(<Oh no. If I ask Axle questions he will say more words Arrrrrrrrrrrg>)

However the words will be aimed at you, and relate to what you ask?
(my answer to you would probably be different to my answer to Thor, as you would ask different questions.)
As a hint, butting in on current conversations, is often less welcome unless you are skillfull.

Also
Who knows, if you are actually town I might work that out.
If you're scum .... then that is your problem.

and if you think i am scum because I voted you earlier, then perhaps you might catch me?

I see nothing but upside for a towny.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:26 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

@GARMR you appear to have missed this.

In post 1057, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 1042, Garmr wrote: [...] Also he admits he doesn't even think Boon is town he just wants to
discredit
my points which he didn't.

Hi I might have missed it but i reallly dont think so.

Your statement above speaks exactly to the point of motivation
I believe he has stated he does not accept your points about Boon. He said exactly that recently Aneneinen: "Another possible interpretation would be the following. "I'm not saying that he's town. He may be scum. But, NOT because of your reasons.""

Did he actually say "he just wants to discredit", or did he really say he disagrees with the validity of your statements/reasons.

To me that's a scum that doesn't want to make his read look bad but backfires.

If it incontrovertible (because he '
admits
' it) that he "
just wants to discredit you
" then I agree, that is exceedingly scummy. Please show me your claim is true
?

(Quote ebwoped to added trailing ?)
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:00 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1118, Egg wrote:You'll have to explain it then because that's how I'm reading it

What I called terrible was you pairing the two thoughts. I clearly never called either individual thought terrible.
Why don't you walk me through how you read it?

In post 1120, AxleGreaser wrote:You claim that because in your mind, SK + scum is part of the games that are multiball group, the odds are really good. PereV was clearly not thinking about SKs when he made his judgement, that you could be scum with TMI. This makes his concern more reasonable than you seem to be willing to consider. I would read you as scum for this kind of stuff, but even Thor has his limitations. Besides I see other stuff in your filter.

I trimmed this down - you are actually failing to show why anyone would actually consider it scummy. Which has been a failing of this wagon for some time.

In post 1120, AxleGreaser wrote:Here, in the following well know quote, you are being more certain than the previous posters that the game was multiball. (did you forget you said that?) (certainty is now described? HUH?)

I am actually not being more certain than the previous poster.
The previous poster, in fact, is *ruling out* multiball with fair certainty to justify why his presented read is okay.
I am saying there is no reason to rule it out and it is safe to presume it - so his stance is strange.

In post 1120, AxleGreaser wrote:

It also shows that I was using the term multiball to refer to SKs as the point was about scum/scum interaction.

No actually, and very precisely, I only saw you indicate we should include SK after you had seen the data. While i believe you very likely actually think of MB as being including SK, I dotn actually know that that was nota convenient thing you added in later once you had seen the data.

No actually - read my words.
Tell me what I meant by multiball when I was questioning Nero.
Explain to me how what I said makes ANY sense if I WASN'T talking about SKs.
I'll wait.
Hint: what I said makes no sense unless you include SKs...which is one of the reasons Pere suspecting it is scummy.
Also - even when Pere was presented with that info he didn't adjust his tune at all - and I also invited him to explain how it wasn't what I meant, and he didn't. (he couldn't)

In post 1120, AxleGreaser wrote:It only has to be true that pereV thought it might be scum tell. Him being wrong about the stats you "showed" blah blah is only him being right or wrong?

The point is whether or not he should have thought it was scummy.
You appear to have a language barrier, so I can accept that you might be reading things wonky.
Pere has no such excuse. So why did he read it as scummy? That's the scumtell on him.

In post 1120, AxleGreaser wrote:Seriously? are you claiming if he was wrong hes scum?

No - in fact I have been very clear about what I'm claiming, and have repeated it many times.

In post 1120, AxleGreaser wrote:Now that is a problem, his limited explaining of his point of view.
and yeah the fact that I can make up a reason a Town PereV might do what he did doesnt mean he did it for that reason.
the fact that i can make one up and i wanted to see if he had one is one very good reason i stayed well out of the argument until you specifically quizzed me here.

He has had many chances - if he was going to do it he would have.
Why do you think he hasn't?
I think it's because he's scum - what's your theory?

In post 1120, AxleGreaser wrote:Even if I can find them, unless I decide to bet the game or at least my life on it i wont be defending PereV like that. Also WTF for, if he cant (given his experience) perhaps he does really want to be in the game.
Its what I perceive a rather large lack of towny intentioned play in TSOs filter that I was referring too. If I understand TSO correctly, Lately he has indicated he is answering questions with reading the posts he is responding too.

Sorry, I thought you were defending Pere.
Okay - what do you think of the quality of his answers given thus far?

In post 1120, AxleGreaser wrote:You could always vote TSO.

I have explained why I will not, and also pointed out the similarities of our cases and why my case is superior. You have offered empty thoughts about Pere that fail to make it clear to me why you see the TSO wagon as so much stronger - especially considering you clearly seem to find dodgy answers scummy in TSO...but Pere has been dodging *longer* and with more people than one asking him...so why is he "seeing legit things maybe" and not TSO?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:18 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1131, AxleGreaser wrote:@GARMR you appear to have missed this.

In post 1042, Garmr wrote: [...] Also he admits he doesn't even think Boon is town he just wants to
discredit

I believe he has stated he does not accept your points about Boon. He said exactly that recently Aneneinen: "Another possible interpretation would be the following. "I'm not saying that he's town. He may be scum. But, NOT because of your reasons.""

Did he actually say "he just wants to discredit", or did he really say he disagrees with the validity of your statements/reasons.

admits
' it) that he "
?

I did miss it sorry
In post 420, Aneninen wrote:(1) Boonskiies was just being Boonskiies.
I can tell you I've seen that
. Even if you haven't come across with him, why is it a scumtell?

These bolded words are the ones that give away the motive. It's a accusation that didn't need to be there he could of easily had the sentence with out it in fact it would look alot better with out it. I feel like this gives away the motive as him trying to push me off as scummy and discredit me and failing.

But in short he never admitted to trying to discredit me and I don't think he ever will.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:22 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 1129, Garmr wrote:

1.I know you have posted a couple of things other than Anen related, but are you even bothering to seriously ready anyone else? 2.Can you explain in a little more detail how being scum is the only reason someone might aggressively defend against an attacker who seems to be deliberately misunderstanding one's posts?

Yes I have bothered to read other people I have strong stance that tso and pere are town and will not vote them today. I have been engaging with other people while pushing my main case which you acknowledged in your post so the original question loses it's umpphh phrasing it differently would have a more powerful effect.

2This question is meh and shows your bias seriously you could phrase that way better as it push your opinion into someones mouth. The scenario was I was pushing boon skies who may or may of not been town in the eyes of annienen (null read) and he aggressively defended boon to discredit my reasoning not really to defend boon skies as at the time others had said stuff about boon like thor and he didn't bother with them just me. He was unable to discredit my reasoning and played it off as lets agree to disagree. Town don't seek to discredit cases for the sake of trying to make another player look bad.

Davez a side note to help improve your game try to ask question that don't push what your thinking onto someone ask question to try and draw out what they are thinking. It does give others a better read on what your thinking sure but you should save that for the cases as your opinion in question taints the answer.

Let's try that again, without the specific example.

Player A posts something. Player B attacks player A in a way which appears to be deliberately misunderstanding A's posts. Player A defends. Player B misunderstands Player A's defense and continues to attack. Ad infinitum.

Is player A's defense something only scum would do? Or might A as town aggressively defend against an attacker who is misunderstanding A's posts?

What are your thoughts on the town or scum motivations of player B in this situation?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:34 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1134, davesaz wrote:
In post 1129, Garmr wrote:

Let's try that again, without the specific example.

Player A posts something. Player B attacks player A in a way which appears to be deliberately misunderstanding A's posts. Player A defends. Player B misunderstands Player A's defense and continues to attack. Ad infinitum.

Is player A's defense something only scum would do? Or might A as town aggressively defend against an attacker who is misunderstanding A's posts?

What are your thoughts on the town or scum motivations of player B in this situation?

No player A isn't in the wrong it's not something only scum would do and player B could be town or scum as well. Player B town motivation would be him trying to push his case because he doesn't realize he misunderstood something and his scum motivation could to be to make player A look scummy to get a mislynch. It's hard to tell what motivation it is with out something slipping.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:57 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

That A/B thing isn't alignment indicative really. That's how mislynches happens.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:06 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 1127, davesaz wrote:@Egg: Are you caught up? I've seen some replies you posted to recent posts. Planning to make any attempt at independently scum hunting?

No. I'm around Page 35.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:14 pm

Post by goodmorning »

Cannot brain right now because WOO FOOTBALL

Stop posting walls arguing about Axle's TSO read vs Thor's Pere read because those walls are not walls I want to read.

I'm actually pretty sure it's a Scum plot to be distracting and cause apathy.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:53 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 1138, goodmorning wrote:Cannot brain right now because WOO FOOTBALL

Stop posting walls arguing about Axle's TSO read vs Thor's Pere read because those walls are not walls I want to read.

I'm actually pretty sure it's a Scum plot to be distracting and cause apathy.

Solution don't. (see through the haze, and find scum.)
get a real little red wagon
better yet join mine. (or drive mine while I am gone)

I hate conspiracies like that, especially if I am pawn.
Also
Going away for weekend, starting real soon now.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:19 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 1133, Garmr wrote:

discredit

admits
' it) that he "
?

I did miss it sorry

These bolded words are the ones that give away the motive. It's a accusation that didn't need to be there he could of easily had the sentence with out it in fact it would look alot better with out it. I feel like this gives away the motive as him trying to push me off as scummy and discredit me and failing.

But in short he never admitted to trying to discredit me and I don't think he ever will.

He also didnt admit to thinking Boonskies is town, he kinda specifically said
"I'm not saying that he's town. He may be scum. But, NOT because of your reasons."

he agreed to the possibilty of it in order to specifically point out he does not agree with your reasons.

If he started rubbishing you, your intelligence, your skill, your interest in the game, .... that would be perhaps discrediting you instead of your points.
BTW I find Boonskies to a significantly different player, hence Aneninen pointing out that he has seen Boonskies being Boonskies is important.

If you poke around in my playing history for instance you will find, Hey Axle has never played with Boonskies, thats weird. FYI: I have read Boonksies games.(Where read means tried to guess his alignment.) See: I feel the need to tell you and justify how I know about Boonskies too.

I am not seeing what you are seeing.
am I trying to discredit your read?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:32 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1140, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 1133, Garmr wrote:

discredit

admits
' it) that he "
?

I did miss it sorry

He also didnt admit to thinking Boonskies is town, he kinda specifically said
"I'm not saying that he's town. He may be scum. But, NOT because of your reasons."

he agreed to the possibilty of it in order to specifically point out he does not agree with your reasons.

If he started rubbishing you, your intelligence, your skill, your interest in the game, .... that would be perhaps discrediting you instead of your points.
BTW I find Boonskies to a significantly different player, hence Aneninen pointing out that he has seen Boonskies being Boonskies is important.

If you poke around in my playing history for instance you will find, Hey Axle has never played with Boonskies, thats weird. FYI: I have read Boonksies games.(Where read means tried to guess his alignment.) See: I feel the need to tell you and justify how I know about Boonskies too.

I am not seeing what you are seeing.
am I trying to discredit your read?

No it doesn't discredit my read. Even through I'm starting to see why my starting reasoning may of not been the best which I hate to admit. But the way his acted about his wagon doesn't ring town to me.

So what do you think of posts 1003 and 1050.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:49 pm

Post by T S O »

You are an idiot.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:56 pm

Post by T S O »

"You didn't post anything about Aneninen being scum! Scumfuck! Don't waste my time!"
"
not my fault you have the grammatical abilities of a 6 year old
here's some scummy shit - why would town do this?"
"I don't have to talk about Aneninen being scum in order to call you scum!

I am literally fucking done talking to you - off you go and push your scumread on me, I don't care about it anymore.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:58 pm

Post by T S O »

If anyone wants to talk about why Aneninen is scum, I'm open to that.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:00 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 1124, AxleGreaser wrote:

then when pressed that your post did not show what was asked for Post so bad that Aneninen must be scum and not town

you agreed you had shown post that was not scum indicative.

You claimed "Don't get me wrong, though, he's done plenty of scummy shit."

Why on earth didn't a towny pushing case on his scum read quote some of the scummy stuff then?
In post 1115, T S O wrote:
Why would Town do this?

especially why would a town who is not bad like you say Aneninen is do that?

Are you trying to get Aneninen lynched today or not?

Maybe because
you fucking stupidly picked the RVS post in my quotewall so I obviously couldn't show SCUM INTENT in his RVS POST!
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:01 pm

Post by T S O »

And no, I haven't been calling myself great or Aneninen bad - your weird Burden of Proficiency-style argument won't get you any marks either.
-Marquis
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:09 pm

Post by Muffin »

V/LA starting tomorrow until Monday for Thanksgiving.
One's self-meta cannot be known without invalidating it.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:38 pm

Post by Aneninen »

I looked up to sky to see the dark grey cubes flying.
The dark grey cubes of double standards, of puppetshow authorities, of inverted telescopes.
Thought control punishes the one who still dares and drives into caves those who dare not.

Things like this:
"Town don't seek to discredit cases for the sake of trying to make another player look bad."
make me think things like these.

But, nowadays I need not care.

I should not care.

There are puppets who are able to dance with no one.

Time passes.
It's time to give you a bone so that you will search more meat on it.
This.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: T S O

I'd have more ideas. That has not been a bad idea. Even if I have better ideas too. I could post more. I could post in a sensible way. But no. Not yet. You would not believe me. Not yet. The puppets are made of Regardless-Of-Cards. The more they use them, the smaller they will be.

Hint.

The events make sense. Especially if it's a Multiball.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:50 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

This the limited access horrible computer to type on part of my weekend.
In post 1143, T S O wrote:"You didn't post anything about Aneninen being scum! Scumfuck! Don't waste my time!"
"
not my fault you have the grammatical abilities of a 6 year old
here's some scummy shit - why would town do this?"
"I don't have to talk about Aneninen being scum in order to call you scum!

I am literally fucking done talking to you - off you go and push your scumread on me, I don't care about it anymore.

Indeed I do not have work out whether or not Aneninen is scum in order to consider whether your case on him makes sense as townies view.
If he flips scum, you could just as easily have been bussing but with a weak sauce case you were not really pushing.
Surely you can see that is a possibility people must consider when working out your alignment?

The mock outrage is charming though.
Also do remember who wasted whose time when I first asked you to explain why Aneninen, and you gave me a wall of quotes that f

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”