Not Voting:
Aeronaut, hephaestus

With 21 alive, it takes 12 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline:
(expired on 2014-10-18 22:12:03)

Mod Notes

Aeronus is V/LA until Thursday
GrayFoxxxx is V/LA until Friday
Last edited by Aegor on Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:30 am

Post by Aegor »

The Fonz replaces TobyLoby, effective immediately.
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:32 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 1051, Garmr wrote:^ This is
more
a reason to lynch this guy.

Now I can agree a little bit with the wagon, that post was a bit crap.

In post 1072, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1064, Thor665 wrote:And I told you I was buddying you - so you should react to that or not.

vote:Thor

eyyyyyyyyy vanity wagon got legitttt

@MOD: heyyyyy you missed that vote what

-Fixed
Last edited by Aegor on Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:18 pm

Post by The Fonz »

Hi guys. Will read tomorrow.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:30 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1077, goodmorning wrote:eyyyyyyyyy vanity wagon got legitttt

Yeah, that wagon is super legit now - it just overflows with legitness and the power of scumhunting.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:52 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 1076, Aegor wrote:
The Fonz replaces TobyLoby, effective immediately.

Ayyyyy.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:03 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 1073, T S O wrote:

Axle wrote:
Its RVS, making up bullshit is fun?

WHy is it scummy?

It's not scummy?
I just disagree with it. That was why I SAID that I didn't agree with anything Aneninen had said.

So why are you pissing my time down the drain, and not even trying to answer the actual question?

In post 1074, T S O wrote:Don't get me wrong, though, he's done plenty of scummy shit.

I aksed you too.
AXLE:
" I will expect you to show me the stuff that you saw back then that is so bad(disgreed with) (
not just that it is unarguably bad
)
but that you conclude for it to be that bad Aneninen must be or is quite likely to be scum, because as town he would not be that bad."

VOTE: TSO
While I am still willing to lynch Scripten today, and for counter wagon (size) purposes consider me on that wagon
However right at this moment I have new more important wagon that i would prefer over take the Scripten wagon...

Stop pissing in my pocket.

I asked you a question, "show me the stuff, to bad to be towny hence must be scummy?"
Then
You showed it to me and claimed it was too bad to be town.

Now you claim its not that at all, you just disagree with it.

Are you even playing mafia?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:05 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

TLDR:
basically i think TSO is lying, and scum because of that.
he has no scum read on Aneninen, especially not one based on actually reading the thread.
He was asked to show me posts that were so bad they cant come from a town Anenenen
he did
no he claims he didnt.

If nothing else LAL.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:16 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Cute.

Want to vote Pere now? As a wagon that can happen?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:47 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 1083, Thor665 wrote:Cute.

Want to vote Pere now? As a wagon that can happen?

Lynching someone, anyone is not my prime objective today.
Id kinda like to also be personally convinced they are the most likely to flip scum.

Right at this moment, that is TSO.

Spoiler: BTW.
Hey I don't think you would have particularly good reason to buddy me either. (I might make good stalking horse, but if you knew that about me you'd probably also know I kick back.)
But I keep turning around and there you are. Normally posts such as give me the heebie jeebies.
However they were nothing but net.
Ta for the assist?
AKA: Exactly the right words that would IMO maximise the chance of town TSO behaving like a towny. He didn't.
AKA my scum read is now stronger as its now way less likely TSO was just blowing me off as wet behind the ears noob, and the truth is he has no real reason to think Aneninen is scum based on what he says are
'bad posts that he disagrees with so much Aneninen must be scum.'

also

I am happily straight BTW. However

blush

Sorry, I missed RVS and Random Bullshit Stage is fun.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:43 pm

Post by Thor665 »

The issue is - you are right, TSO is talking a bit of gak and not backing it up.
However, I would like to point out that is exactly the case on Pere - exactly. Pere said something was scummy, then had to start talking in circles to back it up.
The only big difference is that TSO's thing...yeah, maybe he did decide to just generically fluff off about Anemian in a generic way.
Do you have an explanation for why Pere would do what he did?

Also, considering they are both the same case, and I agree with both of them - why *don't* you like my Pere case exactly?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:01 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 1085, Thor665 wrote:The issue is - you are right, TSO is talking a bit of gak and not backing it up.
However, I would like to point out that is exactly the case on Pere - exactly. Pere said something was scummy, then had to start talking in circles to back it up.
The only big difference is that TSO's thing...yeah, maybe he did decide to just generically fluff off about Anemian in a generic way.
Do you have an explanation for why Pere would do what he did?

Also, considering they are both the same case, and I agree with both of them - why *don't* you like my Pere case exactly?

Well I found mine, and I always like wagons that I find more than ones dished up to me.

If I dig around in mine, it is still possible TSO is town, but it will only happen if I dig.

While you state it is exactly the same, it really isn't from my point of view.

Given the knowledge I had, knowledge = (one bit is i have read my role PM, and another bit is I had very little idea that the game might reasonably likely be multiball.)
When he raised the point that perhaps you had TMI, it looked interesting to me, and I AM town. So its certain for me that it could look interesting to a towny.
My best guess was the odds on Thor making TMI slip like that as scum were so low that the towny explanation was bound to exist and Thor would know what it was whether he was town or scum.

Also at one point, you were adding into your case that PereV didn't jump at the other speakers on Multiball. That was BS kinda in that their comments were very different.
They were very different worse in that they made them out of thin air, but yours was different in the level of certainty expressed. How you seemed to overlook those differences is ? to me.
Feels like stitching up, either via you tunnelling or otherwise.

Later you asserted a number of things about his play, I don't find them convincing.
I feel confident I would find more towny intention in PereV's than in TSO's respective ISOs

Now TSOs case on his scum read that he recently reaffirmed as being his case, is so far just bunkum.
TSO at this time is for me "wagon of Justice" material.

Finally one good way to eliminate these distraction/excuse wagons, is to dig around in why people are voting them. Even if PereV is scum, perhaps I found his buddy?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:01 pm

Post by T S O »

What?
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:03 pm

Post by T S O »

The quote I used was "I agree with nothing."
You might have said something else. To be blunt, your posts are weirdly set up and I try to skim them to protect my head.

If we're talking about fucking pissing time down the drain, then you asking me about an RVS post and why it's scummy when it's obviously not fucking scummy is a really good example of that!
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:05 pm

Post by T S O »

But I'd love to hear why I'm scum - you seem to think it's impossible for me to back my Aneninen-scumread up with any actual scummy quotes, since that's all that makes sense for TSO-scum in this situation - so I'd love to hear why I, instead of posting said quotes, randomly didn't because ...??? I'm sure you've got the answer to that.
-Marquis
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:41 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 1088, T S O wrote:The quote I used was "I agree with nothing."
You might have said something else. To be blunt, your posts are weirdly set up and I try to skim them to protect my head.

If we're talking about fucking pissing time down the drain, then you asking me about an RVS post and why it's scummy when it's obviously not fucking scummy is a really good example of that!

Cool so do you lynch popel you dont agree with or becuase they are scum.

I did not ask you to she me you dont agree with him I asked you, really very specifically, the playing mafia relevant question
That is now in really big print...

have you not noticed the actual scum hunting relevant bit even yet?

In post 1081, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 1073, T S O wrote:

Axle wrote:
Its RVS, making up bullshit is fun?

WHy is it scummy?

It's not scummy?
I just disagree with it. That was why I SAID that I didn't agree with anything Aneninen had said.

So why are you pissing my time down the drain, and not even trying to answer the actual question?

In post 1074, T S O wrote:Don't get me wrong, though, he's done plenty of scummy shit.

I aksed you too.
AXLE:
" I will expect you to show me the stuff that you saw back then that is so bad(disgreed with)
(
not just that it is unarguably bad
)
but that you conclude for it to be that bad Aneninen must be or is quite likely to be scum, because as town he would not be that bad."

VOTE: TSO
While I am still willing to lynch Scripten today, and for counter wagon (size) purposes consider me on that wagon
However right at this moment I have new more important wagon that i would prefer over take the Scripten wagon...

Stop pissing in my pocket.

I asked you a question, "show me the stuff, to bad to be towny hence must be scummy?"
Then
You showed it to me and claimed it was too bad to be town.

Now you claim its not that at all, you just disagree with it.

Are you even playing mafia?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:43 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 1089, T S O wrote:But I'd love to hear why I'm scum - you seem to think it's impossible for me to back my Aneninen-scumread up with any actual scummy quotes, since that's all that makes sense for TSO-scum in this situation - so I'd love to hear why I, instead of posting said quotes, randomly didn't because ...??? I'm sure you've got the answer to that.

No
I have asked you to do that you said you had

It turned out you hadnt?

How many attempts will it take you?
Why are you still pissing my time down the drain?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:50 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

EBWOP adding clarity.

In post 1091, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 1089, T S O wrote:But I'd love to hear why I'm scum - you seem to think it's impossible for me to
back my Aneninen-scumread up with any actual scummy quotes,
since that's all that makes sense for TSO-scum in this situation - so I'd love to hear why I, instead of posting said quotes, randomly didn't because ...??? I'm sure you've got the answer to that.

No
I have asked you to do
that
you said you had queried reaffirmed that

It turned out you hadnt?

How many attempts will it take you?
Why are you still pissing my time down the drain?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:56 am

Post by Egg »

Scripten, why do you think knowing neighborhoods will be more useful later than now?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:02 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1086, AxleGreaser wrote:Well I found mine, and I always like wagons that I find more than ones dished up to me.

If I dig around in mine, it is still possible TSO is town, but it will only happen if I dig.

Neither of these are a good reason to not vote Pere - in fact, one is a good reason to vote Pere.

In post 1086, AxleGreaser wrote:While you state it is exactly the same, it really isn't from my point of view.

Given the knowledge I had, knowledge = (one bit is i have read my role PM, and another bit is I had very little idea that the game might reasonably likely be multiball.)
When he raised the point that perhaps you had TMI, it looked interesting to me, and I AM town. So its certain for me that it could look interesting to a towny.
My best guess was the odds on Thor making TMI slip like that as scum were so low that the towny explanation was bound to exist and Thor would know what it was whether he was town or scum.

Okay - would you have dodged explaining that if you were him?
If no - then how does this matter?

In post 1086, AxleGreaser wrote:Also at one point, you were adding into your case that PereV didn't jump at the other speakers on Multiball. That was BS kinda in that their comments were very different.
They were very different worse in that they made them out of thin air, but yours was different in the level of certainty expressed. How you seemed to overlook those differences is ? to me.
Feels like stitching up, either via you tunnelling or otherwise.

My "certainty"?
Describe my certainty and how it is scummy.
Because what I said is "I find it safe to presume multiball" in answer to someone saying "if it's not multiball this logic makes sense"
We also showed, via research, that over 50% of Larges are multiball.
It also shows that I was using the term multiball to refer to SKs as the point was about scum/scum interaction.
So how is that "certain" in a scummy way?
Because Pere agrees with you - but he can't describe it to anyone.
Maybe you can help him out?

In post 1086, AxleGreaser wrote:Later you asserted a number of things about his play, I don't find them convincing.
I feel confident I would find more towny intention in PereV's than in TSO's respective ISOs

I would love to see this.

In post 1086, AxleGreaser wrote:Finally one good way to eliminate these distraction/excuse wagons, is to dig around in why people are voting them. Even if PereV is scum, perhaps I found his buddy?

Maybe.
You should vote Pere so we can find out.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:37 am

Post by T S O »

I literally cannot read what you are fucking posting most of the time. You recently posted the word "she" instead of show and I have had to sit here for 30 secs+ trying to figure out what the hell you were talking about.

The reasoning for your scumread is total horseshit. I did not answer your question which was phrased shittily the first time, therefore I am scum? What?

I'm not answering your questions until you answer mine. I want your scumread on me explained.
-Marquis
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:44 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1095, T S O wrote:I'm not answering your questions until you answer mine. I want your scumread on me explained.

If this is directed at Axle - he has explained his scumread on you.
I'm even debating that his case is equivalent to my case on Pere, except mine is better.

If this is not @Axle, and I know it's not @me - then I don't know who you're talking to.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:47 am

Post by T S O »

Could you, then, explain the case, seeing as your opinion of it is so high?
-Marquis
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:22 am

Post by Thor665 »

Kind of odd to say seeing as how I haven't said that.

His case is, basically, that you are making flapping arm motions to make your raised issues seem more important than they are, and when questioned on them you get dodgy and don't give clear answers.
I saw it as quite true in, for example, your raised "issue" with the Anemian opening vote and how you chose to creatively interpret Axle's question to you.

He has been very clear about stating this - why have you failed to even think he has?
Whether or not you agree with his case on you, he has certainly presented it.
Are you reading his posts?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:33 am

Post by Boonskiies »

TSO ain't no scum.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”