Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:54 am

Post by Aneninen »

@Garmmr: I've already checked but apart from the part that "I'm the close 2nd" and the part where I questioned your Boonskiies vote I have found nothing.

Tomorrow I may have more time. I'll check the posts between Thor and PeregrineV again because it's possible that I missed things because of the sheer size and amount of the posts.

@Cho: WTF? Yet another vote with no additional content?

At this point I must tell you the following: If I got lynched Today you all should examine these votes. It's strongly possible that the scums are between these votes because they want to build a counter-wagon quickly.

In other words: compare the PeregrineV wagon and my one. On PeregrineV there were much content written. On me, almost nothing.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:56 am

Post by T S O »

In post 668, Aneninen wrote:
There may be a possible answer for the failure of your wagon. Thor isn't winning because he's Thor – he provided a
case
against PeregrineV. (And many of us have our own reasons for being on that wagon, regardless of Thor.)

So, what this boils down to is, that Thor has given a case, while I haven't, but the majority of the votes on the wagon are there due to people's own reasoning, so...

Do you see how I don't actually want/need to respond to things you post which literally contradict themselves so blatantly?

In post 668, Aneninen wrote:So far you've had no real case against me. Therefore keeping asking others for scumreading me is not working. Of course, if someone provided a case you'd eagerly parrot that, I suppose.

Yes, asking people's opinions of you to stimulate discussion of you so I can actually have people look at you and think "Hey, what a scumfuck! That TSO guy was right! Cool, man!" is really terrible. Also, throwing mud for no reason, but I get you feel threatened. It's a nasty feeling when you get caught as scum, isn't it?

In post 668, Aneninen wrote:Focusing on one single player doesn't help the town at all – therefore, my scumread on you is getting stronger and stronger.

No, your "scumread" is getting stronger because I'm attacking you. Lying about the reasons for your reads doesn't change the truth.

In post 668, Aneninen wrote:
In post 626, T S O wrote:I mean, coming from my own perspective, when someone aggressively attacks me for what I perceive to be very little, I'm always going to kick back at them.

So. This means that you attack everyone who's scumreading you, doesn't it? Or at least, I can't really imagine a scumread on you which you'd "percieve big enough"

Not really. I mean, I've never called TierShift/Thor/
anyone except you
who called me scum scum yet, for example. It's just you, because you're scum and they're not, and your attacks reek of scum and theirs don't.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:57 am

Post by T S O »

Aneninen, has there been any large wagon today you haven't supported? I don't think there has.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:03 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 675, Aneninen wrote:@Garmmr: I've already checked but apart from the part that "I'm the close 2nd" and the part where I questioned your Boonskiies vote I have found nothing.

Tomorrow I may have more time. I'll check the posts between Thor and PeregrineV again because it's possible that I missed things because of the sheer size and amount of the posts.

@Cho: WTF? Yet another vote with no additional content?

At this point I must tell you the following: If I got lynched Today you all should examine these votes. It's strongly possible that the scums are between these votes because they want to build a counter-wagon quickly.

In other words: compare the PeregrineV wagon and my one. On PeregrineV there were much content written. On me, almost nothing.

In post 533, Garmr wrote: finally I don't like the way Aneninen handled the way I pushed on boonskies by trying to disprove my points yet being unable to, ending up saying I don't agree with you. It just felt like a failed chainsaw attempt for boon.

Basically What I'm saying is you tried to defend against my points with out having a valid counter points in fact you actually strengthened my points in some parts and that comes off as scummy.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:07 am

Post by T S O »

In post 534, T S O wrote:If you don't like Aneninen, try using your vote. I hear all the cool kids are doing it these days.
-Marquis
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:10 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 679, T S O wrote:
In post 534, T S O wrote:If you don't like Aneninen, try using your vote. I hear all the cool kids are doing it these days.

already am
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:11 am

Post by T S O »

Fantastic!
-Marquis
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:18 am

Post by Aneninen »

TSO. Your last statement is wrong. You can ISO me to see: apart from my random vote I've only voted for PeregrineV so far. And I posted my reasons for doing so.
My scumread gets stronger because it seems that you're doing nothing but tunnelling me. Eg. out of your last 10 posts there were only 2 which weren't about me in some aspects.
"It's a nasty feeling when you get caught as scum, isn't it?"
– Well, if I were you I'd start to construct a very good excuse now. Your gameplay will look very awkward after my flip.
"If you don't like Aneninen, try using your vote. I hear all the cool kids are doing it these days."
– For sure, yeah. Day1 mislynches are very good.

@Garrmr
"finally I don't like the way Aneninen handled the way I pushed on boonskies by trying to disprove my points yet being unable to, ending up saying I don't agree with you. It just felt like a failed chainsaw attempt for boon."

I didn't find that part, sorry. "I don't agree with you" = "I see your points, even if I have a different opinion". Thats'why I didn't answer anything else. My goal is to examine the players' motivations whether they're coming from a town or a scum. That's all: I moved on, I found more interested things in the thread. I'd have tried harder to push you if I had performed a Chainsaw. Especially because you had been voting for Boonskiies before you voted for me.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:19 am

Post by Aneninen »

By this "TSO. Your last statement is wrong." I meant .
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:23 am

Post by T S O »

In post 677, T S O wrote:Aneninen, has there been any large wagon today you haven't supported? I don't think there has.

You replied to this by saying you have only voted twice.
The word vote doesn't appear in this post, by the way.

I asked you a simple question, and I got an answer to a different question.
If you're going to reply to this, answer the question I asked you.
-Marquis
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:27 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 682, Aneninen wrote:TSO. Your last statement is wrong. You can ISO me to see: apart from my random vote I've only voted for PeregrineV so far. And I posted my reasons for doing so.
My scumread gets stronger because it seems that you're doing nothing but tunnelling me. Eg. out of your last 10 posts there were only 2 which weren't about me in some aspects.
"It's a nasty feeling when you get caught as scum, isn't it?"
– Well, if I were you I'd start to construct a very good excuse now. Your gameplay will look very awkward after my flip.
"If you don't like Aneninen, try using your vote. I hear all the cool kids are doing it these days."
– For sure, yeah. Day1 mislynches are very good.

@Garrmr
"finally I don't like the way Aneninen handled the way I pushed on boonskies by trying to disprove my points yet being unable to, ending up saying I don't agree with you. It just felt like a failed chainsaw attempt for boon."

I didn't find that part, sorry. "I don't agree with you" = "I see your points, even if I have a different opinion". Thats'why I didn't answer anything else. My goal is to examine the players' motivations whether they're coming from a town or a scum. That's all: I moved on, I found more interested things in the thread. I'd have tried harder to push you if I had performed a Chainsaw. Especially because you had been voting for Boonskiies before you voted for me.

It's not the fact you didn't agree with me. It's the fact you tried to discredit my points. Which you weren't able to then you just brushed it off passively by saying oh well we don't agree. It really cut any progress on boonskies short as he hasn't provided much content. You basically just tried wked him.

and no you were pushing on tso at the time and I wasn't voting you and as tso says your interest increases in a player once they are voting you.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:28 am

Post by Garmr »

tried to
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:49 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

@davesaz

Spoiler: full context
This is your vote post minus a bit i found largely irrelevant to the vote.
In post 667, davesaz wrote:Thor engaged my post callng the multiball-related scumtells into question, where PeregrineV is just ignoring me.
[..deletia..]
I also find it pretty scummy that PeregrineV would focus on only Thor's mention as scummy, where at least two others have posted about roles.. One of which was before Thor.
VOTE: PeregrineV

Note this question is not ABOUT
I am not questioning whether or not Pere was scummy, or is scum.
I am not questioning the validity of your points, in the above post.

What I am curious about as I just dont see it is how you, a towny trying to work out who is scum, went from..

In post 638, davesaz wrote:
In post 634, Thor665 wrote:Then why were you trying to halt a conversation that wasn't happening and why are you not trying to advance the Egg wagon?

Doesn't matter to me if you discuss it. Just saying that I don't find it enlightening.
Unless you think that merely having the discussion is itself a scumtell?
Which side of the argument should be suspicious? Don't answer that, I can guess your answer. Maybe as a 3rd party I should be even handed in who I suspect.
At least one of the participants has been posting about other things. I have not looked at the other participant to see if he's also casting a wider net. Perhaps I should.

yet the substabtive part of your reason for the vote:
# was in the Thor/PereV conversation (IIRC )
# Pere voting Thor but not being interested in the others that also mentioned it, happened well before the convo you found unenlightening.

TLDR
@davesaz

Please walk me through how your head space went from post "Just saying that I don't find it enlightening."
to noticing in post hey wait what Pere did ages ago and is in that unenlightening discussion is scummy...
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:06 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 423, Garmr wrote:
In post 420, Aneninen wrote:
Garrmrrmr wrote:Boonskies was the fact he needed to clarify that those were rvs votes.1 No one really asked him for it and it seems odd as town why you feel the need to say hey this is a rvs vote. He really hasn't done anything to strike me as town either.2 Also he dodged the csereo subject and didn't give his thoughts on it which made me feel uncomfortable.3

(1) Boonskiies was just being Boonskiies. I can tell you I've seen that. Even if you haven't come across with him, why is it a scumtell?
(2) So? Hasn't done anything to strike me as town either? This description fits quite a lot of people here.
(3) He has dodged almost every subject so far.

I'm not saying that he's town. He may be scum. But, NOT because of your reasons, Gammrnmhrm.

1.I'm not the only one who thought that was scummy (thor did) and how is that even a defence boon skies is boon skies. Like i said why would town need to clarify themselves.

2.Well if the only thing that strikes me are scum points thenwhy should I think his town?

3.You just made my point even stronger. Dodging subjects is town how?

@GARMR

A simple question.
have you read any of Aneninen's previous games?

While the earliest games are the oldest they do show best where his approach to play comes from. newbie 1513.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:47 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 688, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 423, Garmr wrote:
In post 420, Aneninen wrote:
Garrmrrmr wrote:Boonskies was the fact he needed to clarify that those were rvs votes.1 No one really asked him for it and it seems odd as town why you feel the need to say hey this is a rvs vote. He really hasn't done anything to strike me as town either.2 Also he dodged the csereo subject and didn't give his thoughts on it which made me feel uncomfortable.3

(1) Boonskiies was just being Boonskiies. I can tell you I've seen that. Even if you haven't come across with him, why is it a scumtell?
(2) So? Hasn't done anything to strike me as town either? This description fits quite a lot of people here.
(3) He has dodged almost every subject so far.

I'm not saying that he's town. He may be scum. But, NOT because of your reasons, Gammrnmhrm.

1.I'm not the only one who thought that was scummy (thor did) and how is that even a defence boon skies is boon skies. Like i said why would town need to clarify themselves.

2.Well if the only thing that strikes me are scum points thenwhy should I think his town?

3.You just made my point even stronger. Dodging subjects is town how?

@GARMR

A simple question.
have you read any of Aneninen's previous games?

While the earliest games are the oldest they do show best where his approach to play comes from. newbie 1513.

Nope haven't read any of his games yet.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:03 pm

Post by Aegor »

Votecount 1.5

[1]
Aeronaut:
goodmorning
[3]
Aneninen:
T S O, Garmr, Cho
[3]
Cho:
Grayfoxxxx, Goofyd00d, Boonskiies
[2]
Nero Cain:
TobyLoby, hephaestus
:right: [6]
PeregrineV:
Egg, Thor665, Muffin, Aneninen, Scripten, davesaz
[3]
Scripten:
Izariael, PeregrineV, AxleGreaser
[1]
TobyLoby:
Nero Cain
[1]
T S O:
TierShift

[1]
Not Voting:
Aeronaut

With 21 alive, it takes 12 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline:
(expired on 2014-10-18 22:12:03)

Mod Notes

None
Last edited by Aegor on Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:03 pm

Post by Garmr »

Wow my head hurts after a quick skim through that game.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:36 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

In post 601, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 590, Thor665 wrote:
In post 126, Goofyd00d wrote:Considering 4 is the meta for almost garunteed, I would say 5 people in a hood contains a scum, and maybe even multi factions.

Here's another mention of multiball that didn't bother Pere.

Could be Goofy is scum.

I was trying to point out that a 5 neighborhood is suspicious in a time of the game where people were trying to deny that the neighborhood even had one mafia any. I wasn't implying this game had to be multiball

(I'm catching up and still at post 601, sorry if this is no longer relevant.)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

<----needs to start doing shit.

I agree with goofy. The chances of scum being in the hood is nearly 100%.

Is mine and Cho's the only hoods?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like Scripten seems the most likely to be scum in mine. and I forget who is in Cho's hood.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:50 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 693, Nero Cain wrote:<----needs to start doing shit.

I agree with goofy. The chances of scum being in the hood is nearly 100%.

Is mine and Cho's the only hoods?

When did you claim to be in a neighborhood?
Neither Goofy or Scripten did either to my awareness.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm just now claiming to be in a hood. Why do you think I'd lie about that?

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:57 pm

Post by Thor665 »

I didn't say you would - should I be?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no

In post 695, Thor665 wrote:When did you claim to be in a neighborhood?

This just seems really silly though. Like what was your point?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What do you think of scum being in the hoods?

Do you think that if there's more than two hoods they should claim so town atleast knows the number of hoods?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”