Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:27 pm

Post by goodmorning »

In post 441, Izariael wrote:
In post 440, Izariael wrote:
In post 437, Cho wrote:I think I'm fairly town for outing the neighborhood. Scum wouldn't do that.

Sure they would. Being in a neighbourhood isn't alignment-indicative, so it's not really skin off their back to out it, especially if it gets them towncred. I view outing it as null, since I see motivations from both sides of the equation.

Oh shitballs... gm beat me to it I think. I didn't see her post until after :mad:

TWINSIES
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:27 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 448, Cho wrote:In regards to your previous comment, Thor665, the fact that I'm self-aware shouldn't be equated with me being scum.

While we're both here, is there anything specific that you want me to look at? My computer is at 10% though so I'm not going to promise that results will come in the next 30 minutes.

I want you to look at and address what you wish to - if I had specific things for you to look at I'd ask you.
If you need guidance to help you scumhunt at this stage I feel that supports my earlier shirt based commentary and I still would like Goofy to sheep me now that he's admitting he's basically got the silliest vote in existence in play.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:29 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 271, davesaz wrote:
In post 270, TierShift wrote:
In post 266, davesaz wrote:Getting town vibes on goodmorning.

Why? What do you think of csareo/tso?

I only said gm was a vibe. Don't see scum going into that much trouble or detail. Content can certainly sway me on that.

I see csareo/tso as likely to be tvt, but that is not a firm position yet.

I do plan to probe, but I'm not sure yet where the probe should go. So taking the opportunity to pick low hanging fruit. It's the way I normally approach hunting.

^I don't like this. A lot of words doesnt mean town and I feel like everyone knows that even though the bias still exists. This is more than just a bias though. The low hanging fruit comment kind of sucks too.

Goofy intentionally staying under the radar is weird to me.

Sorry guys, started reading and can't stay awake. Will try again in the morning. I'm up to the top of Page 14
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:30 pm

Post by goodmorning »

...Egg is in this game?

Oh right, the Pere thing at the beginning. Still feel the same?
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:31 pm

Post by Egg »

Yeah, but maybe not as much before.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:32 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

In post 452, Egg wrote:
Goofy intentionally staying under the radar is weird to me.

I simply suck when there is a lot of activity.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:33 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@Egg - Interesting, I got far worse on it. What eased him up for you?

@Goofy - sheep me.
Izariael
Izariael
Goon
Izariael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:33 pm

Post by Izariael »

While I'm not overly-impressed by Pere so far, the last game I played with him I was sure he was scum and he turned out to be town. Everyone in the dead thread was baffled by it. I'm leaving him be for now to avoid a repeat.
I have the comprehensive ability of a vegetable.
Izariael
Izariael
Goon
Izariael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:49 pm

Post by Izariael »

In post 449, Thor665 wrote:
In post 439, Izariael wrote:I don't understand what is so logical about throwing out:
In post 301, Scripten wrote:Nobody is really pinging hard either way.
In post 362, Scripten wrote:TSO
seems
mildly town. Toby and Tiershift
feel
town. (Tier feels quite town, in fact.)
Nero Cain
looks
a little suspicious. Cho
feels
like scum to me.

There is no analysis. It's just using "buzz words" as you said :down: and trying to be a convincingly active player.

Nah, using emotions to get reads isn't a buzzword. Saying 'I feel' is no better or worse than saying 'I think' and it makes you *feel* more scummy to me for even trying to paint it that way.

I don't disagree with this. I'd have just as much of a problem if someone just said "I think Cho is scum" without expanding on it. I don't see why you think this is a thing.

In post 439, Izariael wrote:Which reads were non-committal? My T S O read was a wholly-committed null at that point.

Is this sarcastic irony?
I hope it's sarcastic irony.[/quote]
You can hope all you like, but I was srs. Nothing wrong with committing to a null.

In post 439, Izariael wrote:Sure, but I haven't posted my reads on every one of the other 20 players yet. Doesn't mean I don't have reads on such players though. I still found Scripten's "here are some minor reads - look I'm participating" to be the scummiest read I have.

Your reads are not very impressive to me then.
Want to sheep me on Pere? Maybe he's alternate scum team to you, yeah?

No, I don't want to sheep you period. Plus I'm not sold on scum!PeregrineV yet. I've seen him super-scummy as town before. I wouldn't be upset if he got vigged/lynched though.
Also, I don't really care if you're impressed by my reads or not. I'm still putting them out there for your scrutiny regardless.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:52 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 458, Izariael wrote:You can hope all you like, but I was srs. Nothing wrong with committing to a null.

Except trying to take credit for it while bashing someone offering mild alignment leans as weak - then there IS a problem with committing to it.

I COMMIT TO THIS NULL READ...by the way, this other guy isn't getting behind his town adn scum reads other than to say he "feels" this way about them. That's the scummiest thing in this thread!

I would be okay lynching Izariael now.
Izariael
Izariael
Goon
Izariael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:56 pm

Post by Izariael »

In post 459, Thor665 wrote:
In post 458, Izariael wrote:You can hope all you like, but I was srs. Nothing wrong with committing to a null.

Except trying to take credit for it while bashing someone offering mild alignment leans as weak - then there IS a problem with committing to it.

I COMMIT TO THIS NULL READ...by the way, this other guy isn't getting behind his town adn scum reads other than to say he "feels" this way about them. That's the scummiest thing in this thread!

I would be okay lynching Izariael now.

I explained why I have a null read. Scripten didn't explain why he had town or scum reads. This is where I'm having the issue. Again, I don't see why you think this is a thing. I'm not asking Scripten to perform micro-surgery on an ant. I'm asking him to give a simple explanation of why he has the reads he does. It's really not a challenge.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:04 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 371, Thor665 wrote:And I townread Scripten.

In post 372, GrayFoxxxx wrote:
In post 362, Scripten wrote:Have a few minor reads.

TSO seems mildly town. Toby and Tiershift feel town. (Tier feels quite town, in fact.)

Nero Cain looks a little suspicious. Cho feels like scum to me.

UNVOTE: Thor665
VOTE: Cho

Null on scripten. This is the only post to really get reads off of. I agree with about half of it. His light ISO is really what is keeping me from getting off of the fence.

There is not enough information for me to read Scripten. I have seen enough of Thor to read him as town, though his town read of Scripten is questionable from so little material. Grayfoxxxx's post is giving reads on people where I'd expect there to be enough material, and admits that Scripten is still null due to insufficient material. I get a slightly leaning town on fox as a result, but this is very weak.

Toby and Tiershift look like town to me too. I already called out Cho for sheeping, and was leaning scum on her at the time.

I'm beginning to feel like Nero Cain will just be a player who is unreadable to me in the absence of a serious inconsistency, at least until I've seen him flip a couple of times.

I need to read goodmorning's posts since I posted the "feels town" read to see if new material helps clarify it.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:36 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 460, Izariael wrote:I'm not asking Scripten to perform micro-surgery on an ant. I'm asking him to give a simple explanation of why he has the reads he does.

No - you're calling him scummy for presenting his reads like that. That's my hangup with it.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:59 pm

Post by T S O »

Does anyone want to explain why Pere's actually scum, without attached mindless rhetoric? I don't get it/I'm too lazy to read it.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:00 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 423, Garmr wrote:
In post 420, Aneninen wrote:
Garrmrrmr wrote:Boonskies was the fact he needed to clarify that those were rvs votes.1 No one really asked him for it and it seems odd as town why you feel the need to say hey this is a rvs vote. He really hasn't done anything to strike me as town either.2 Also he dodged the csereo subject and didn't give his thoughts on it which made me feel uncomfortable.3

(1)
Boonskiies was just being Boonskiies. I can tell you I've seen that.
Even if you haven't come across with him, why is it a scumtell?
(2) So? Hasn't done anything to strike me as town either? This description fits quite a lot of people here.
(3) He has dodged almost every subject so far.

I'm not saying that he's town. He may be scum. But, NOT because of your reasons, Gammrnmhrm.

1.I'm not the only one who thought that was scummy (thor did) and how is that even a defence
boon skies is boon skies.
Like i said why would town need to clarify themselves.

2.Well if the only thing that strikes me are scum points thenwhy should I think his town?

3.You just made my point even stronger. Dodging subjects is town how?

It's true. I be cray cray.
I'mmmmmmmm BOOOOOOONSKIIIIIIIEEEESSS. I'm a village idiot. Plain and simple. I talk of hypothetics, semantics, and usually hammer, and yet, I'm always town, never NK'd, and around day 3 I get really good, and catch the scum out and win the game.

Anyhoosies, I don't like that Cho keeps making the mafia claim joke, (he did it in neighborhood along with doing it on his first post). It looks like a thing mafia might do to seem like a joke, and make people go, "Oh lookie here, they are making a joke, HAHAHAHA, THAT'S FUNNY! He can't really be scum!" And that's scummy. Also, he is making up reasons for why would I as scum scenarios, like outing the neighborhood. Seems planned. YAWWWWW.

Vote: Cho
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:01 pm

Post by T S O »

The last d3 you were in with me you dayvigged town-me and set up a mislynch that day for us to auto-lose.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:10 pm

Post by Cho »

I feel as if the players scumreading me are under the impression that I play a poor scumgame.

I may or may not respond more fully in the morning. Good night.

Arden

Izariael
Izariael
Goon
Izariael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:36 pm

Post by Izariael »

In post 462, Thor665 wrote:
In post 460, Izariael wrote:I'm not asking Scripten to perform micro-surgery on an ant. I'm asking him to give a simple explanation of why he has the reads he does.

No - you're calling him scummy for presenting his reads like that. That's my hangup with it.

I've given him opportunity to explain his reads... he still hasn't done so. So yeah. I find it scummy. Might I have removed my vote promptly upon seeing his reply, despite it not being alignment-indicative? Sure, but we won't know now because he hasn't done so.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:44 pm

Post by Aneninen »

I can produce fewer posts for a while. My sweetheart has a very bad cold, her needs have a priority over Mafia. I hope I'll have time to cook leek-soup. My leek-soup is much better than my gameplay – especially as for getting rid of a bad cold. ^_^
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:11 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 465, T S O wrote:The last d3 you were in with me you dayvigged town-me and set up a mislynch that day for us to auto-lose.

That was my first completed game, go easy on me. Haha. I've become a much better player since then, and shouldn't be taken lightly in this game. I'm far more competent than I like to let off.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:15 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, that was the only game I've been in with you, I believe.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:27 am

Post by Aneninen »

Okay, the leek-soup is ready.

@TSO. As for the #381/383. Why did you say that I could confirm how your scumplay looked like just before saying that you would not agree with me? It was still a contradiction or at least, my interpretation was the following: you wouldn't agree with my posts unless they confirmed that you were town.

But, there is a bigger problem with #381. When you talked to Csareo you kept saying that he knew nothing about your meta. Eg. in :
"You literally have no. fucking. idea. about how my meta works and you're pretending you're some sort of fucking expert on me? No."
. And in :
"I don't lurk as scum. Aneninen, Cho, Egg, Thor and Pere have all seen my scumgame when it's working decently. You can ask them."
. Sooooo, Csareo knows shyt about your meta but I would be able to confirm how your scumgame looks like because we had one single game together? (Plus, I replaced into that game in the middle of Day1 and it got abandoned at the beginning of Day2.) How exactly does that make sense?

As for your case. You called one of my posts "trash" and that was enough for you to vote for me and to announce
"You got your day of grace, Aneninen, it's gone."
(/)
If someone votes for me and posts a case like "You're scum because <reasons>" I can answer "you're wrong because <reasons>". But for a "case" like yours I can answer nothing but a pooping pigeon.

@Toby. Why do I vote PeregrineV over TSO? PeregrineV is a stronger scumread. His catchup was terribly scummy and so were her reactions to others' posts. But, I'd lynch any of them eagerly.

@Cho,
"I think I'm fairly town for outing the neighborhood. Scum wouldn't do that."
– please, stop that bullshyt about the Neighbourhood topic. It's almost as annoying as if someone posted pigeons all the time.

@Izariael, – since when have "feel" and "seem" been buzzwords?

@Goofy,
"I don't see the point of pressuring Pere until he catches all the way up, like I said, pressuring Cho will pay off more right now."
– Why Cho? Besides, I don't think that PeregineV catchup will ever arrive.

@Thor,
"I want to lynch Pere - get with the program."
– So do I. Join and you can have a sip of my leek-soup.

@Cho Chang,
"I may or may not respond more fully in the morning. Good night."
– La wow! In this case, I may or may not want to lynch you. ^_^
Izariael
Izariael
Goon
Izariael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:37 am

Post by Izariael »

In post 50, Boonskiies wrote:The claims on page 1 are most likely just fooling around. Why did cho claim mafia?

VOTE: Cho
In post 130, Boonskiies wrote:
unvote

My cho and Csareo votes were RVS.

@Cho - I'm totally kidding. Haha.
In post 464, Boonskiies wrote:Anyhoosies, I don't like that Cho keeps making the mafia claim joke, (he did it in neighborhood along with doing it on his first post). It looks like a thing mafia might do to seem like a joke, and make people go, "Oh lookie here, they are making a joke, HAHAHAHA, THAT'S FUNNY! He can't really be scum!" And that's scummy. Also, he is making up reasons for why would I as scum scenarios, like outing the neighborhood. Seems planned. YAWWWWW.

Vote: Cho

Soooo.... you vote Cho because of her mafia claim joke. Then you unvote and say it was RVS. Then go back to voting her for the same reason as before, conveniently right around the time that others are boarding the Cho wagon? Eeeeehhh? :igmeou:
Izariael
Izariael
Goon
Izariael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:43 am

Post by Izariael »

In post 472, Izariael wrote:Soooo.... you vote Cho because of her mafia claim joke. Then you unvote and say it was RVS. Then go back to voting her for the same reason as before,
conveniently right around the time that others are boarding the Cho wagon
? Eeeeehhh? :igmeou:

EBWOP because I don't check these things before posting. Turns out my sense of the progression of time is a bit skewy. I'm gonna blame that one on the fever. Maybe not so curious about the timing any more, but still, using the same reason again after dismissing it as RVS?
Izariael
Izariael
Goon
Izariael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:52 am

Post by Izariael »

In post 471, Aneninen wrote:@Izariael, – since when have "feel" and "seem" been buzzwords?

Since about the time when "scum" and "active lurking" became buzzwords.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”