T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:37 am

Post by T S O »

Uhhh, gm - I appreciated your support in those troubling times and all, but I don't remember us playing many games together. I think I can only remember one, actually.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:40 am

Post by Aegor »

Grayfoxxxx replaces Csareo, effective immediately.

Will deal with Alina and others who have not picked up their PMs/posted later.
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:44 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

Going to read up tonight and post tomorrow..Unless I see something I want to immediately address
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:58 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 295, Goofyd00d wrote:About flying under the radar, I tend to do that when there is a lot of action. I'll soak it up and give some reads later. If you want something specific just ask, however that usually leads to me getting a lot of questions. I'll give some thoughts after work.

Some vague sense of any reads you might have would be helpful.

@dave etc: TSO is frequently angry.

In post 325, T S O wrote:Uhhh, gm - I appreciated your support in those troubling times and all, but I don't remember us playing many games together. I think I can only remember one, actually.

They've been stretched over the full time you've been onsite, so it's only about 1 game/2 months.
I also insta-scumread you in the first 4 and was Scum in one of the latter 2 iirc, so I could believe that you could forget.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:08 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 309, T S O wrote:Or it just shows that I tend to votepark and be forgetful as town. How do you know it's the former?

Because the former makes more sense to me than someone forgetting where their vote is within such a short time of making it.
Your answer here makes me want to vote you more - not less.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:10 am

Post by T S O »

Well, it's great that you want to vote me even more now. Maybe you're actually going to- wait, you're already voting me.

The whole point of my answer, though, is that I can actually back up my meta of voteparking - not with examples, but with actual quotes of me saying I votepark. It's a recurrent habit, but it -is- my playstyle.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:10 am

Post by Aneninen »

Hi, Grayfox!

@Everyone: I'm going to catchup soon.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:11 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 330, T S O wrote:Well, it's great that you want to vote me even more now. Maybe you're actually going to- wait, you're already voting me.

The whole point of my answer, though, is that I can actually back up my meta of voteparking - not with examples, but with actual quotes of me saying I votepark. It's a recurrent habit, but it -is- my playstyle.

Lay them on me then.
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:11 am

Post by Muffin »

In post 330, T S O wrote:Well, it's great that you want to vote me even more now. Maybe you're actually going to- wait, you're already voting me.

Knowing your own meta makes that meta useless. That is not a valid defence.
One's self-meta cannot be known without invalidating it.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:17 am

Post by T S O »

"Regarding the vote, I don't really know. I tend not to vote much and I tend to votepark."

That's from Finagling Hills. p sure I can provide more later but I have to go to bed.
-Marquis
TobyLoby
TobyLoby
Goon
TobyLoby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:33 am

Post by TobyLoby »

@Nero Cain

In post 254, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 250, TobyLoby wrote:
In post 237, Nero Cain wrote:A wagon on a town player going fast is an excellent indication of that player being town and scum piling on. + just 'cause a wagon is scum lead it doesn't mean all the scum are on it. So why are you feigning ignorance here? Also flipping your mind on someone is in no way alignment indicative.

You are using a hypothetical. Let's talk about what is happening in this game right now. Are you town reading Csareo? I didn't say you said all scum were on the Csareo wagon anywhere. If you think the wagon on Csareo is scum lead, who do you think is leading it then and why?

When I first read the thread there was this rapid fire "csareo is scum" and that made me pretty uneasy. So, who do you think has been the counter to him? I could see maybe Muffin scum hoping on. Yes, I think Csaro is probs town. Why have you not given a read on him?

What was your meaning behind this:

In post 197, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 191, Csareo wrote:Why would you be okay vigging me?

Well why should I think you are town?
?

I gave my read on Csareo here.

@Aneninen

In post 250, Aneninen wrote:TSO knows how terrible Csareo is on Day1 and he also knows that he was town in that game. I simply don't understand why TSO's maintaining a long interaction with Csareo – he must have known that by getting involved in that would increase the "noise" in the thread. It's definitely anti-town and – in my opinion – scummy too.
There's something else which is merely an intuition. What if both of them are scum(s) and their Day1 is purely intentional?

Do you think T S O should be town reading Csareo for his play here based on past experiences? What are your thoughts on goodmorning?

The main scum intent I can see by T S O calling Csareo maybe town while voting him still is if they are scum together and T S O wants to make Csareo look good. Csareo's continued reaction makes me think nah. I also think based on that abandoned game together, scum T S O would believe that drawing attention to scum buddy Csareo is a bad idea given his prior lynch.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:46 am

Post by TierShift »

In post 309, T S O wrote:
In post 292, TierShift wrote:
In post 290, davesaz wrote:TSO looks like angry young person to me, not scum. That's fairly definitive. Scum don't do this except when thrashing around right before a lynch.

That is easy as shit to fake as scum. I do this when people accuse me of stupid things as scum.

Well, that's fantastic that you do it as scum, but I don't see why that's any way relevant to what I do as scum.

In post 297, TierShift wrote:
In post 296, davesaz wrote:I'm not saying T S O is town as a result, just saying it's null. Using meta to call it scum may be valid if he's scum when angry more often than not, but I can't use this directly.

This is the worst kind of meta tbh

My least favorite type of meta is when you use your own to somehow conclude I could easily be scum, but sure.

I was saying that being angry for getting stupidly attacked is super easy to fake as scum. I'm not saying you're scum for it, as you seem to conclude, but it's more null than anything. Why did you feel the need to defend the tell dave had on you?
TobyLoby
TobyLoby
Goon
TobyLoby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:59 am

Post by TobyLoby »

In post 325, T S O wrote:Uhhh, gm - I appreciated your support in those troubling times and all, but I don't remember us playing many games together. I think I can only remember one, actually.

Where did this reply come from and what is it specifically responding to? GM hadn't posted for awhile before this.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:00 pm

Post by Aneninen »

@Tiershift: TSO started interacting with Csareo around post 90 or so and maybe he stopped doing it right before your post, . After that he started talking with Cho.
@Cho: I don't understand why you are willing to sheep Tiershift. He may be town but I can't see any obv-town signs in his posts.
@TobyLoby: No, I said TSO should have ignored Csareo instead of interacting with him. As for the other part, you might be right.

Goodmorning may be town but I'm unsure. (Why were you asking about her, Toby?)
I think Thor is town.
It's only an intuition but Muffin gives me scum vibes.

Can someone explaining why outing the existence of neighbourhood (neighbourhoods?) is a towntell? Prove me if I'm wrong but being in a neighbourhood is a null right now.
Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:02 pm

Post by Cho »

In post 338, Aneninen wrote:He may be town but I can't see any obv-town signs in his posts.

What was that?

Arden

Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:09 pm

Post by Aneninen »

A sentence containing two modal verbs, Cho Chang. ^_^
As for its content: I have a weak townread on Tiershift. You're sheeping him. What do you see in his posts that I can't see?
TobyLoby
TobyLoby
Goon
TobyLoby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:17 pm

Post by TobyLoby »

Anen, I understand that you believe T S O should have ignored Csareo instead of interacting with him. I'm confused by what specific point you're making regarding Csareo being town in that other game, your belief Csareo was acting the same here, and how it applies to what T S O should be doing and thinking.

The two people I'd say who have interacted the most with Csareo have been T S O and goodmorning. I wanted to see how you viewed the two. What makes you think goodmorning may be town?
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:21 pm

Post by TierShift »

In post 338, Aneninen wrote:@Tiershift: TSO started interacting with Csareo around post 90 or so and maybe he stopped doing it right before your post, 270. After that he started talking with Cho.

This doesn't answer my question of if he interacted with csareo just to generate noise. I wasn't asking where they interacted, I was asking where the interactioswere aimed at generating noise.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:43 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 334, T S O wrote:"Regarding the vote, I don't really know. I tend not to vote much and I tend to votepark."

That's from Finagling Hills. p sure I can provide more later but I have to go to bed.

That's not how you link to quotes on a forum.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:54 pm

Post by davesaz »

@TobyLoby. Why is most of your posting about Csareo?
TobyLoby
TobyLoby
Goon
TobyLoby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:23 pm

Post by TobyLoby »

I think people have been scummy around Csareo. I question people about their Csareo reads. We proceed to talk about Csareo. People also question me about Csareo.

Now both you and me continue the cycle of talking about Csareo.

Csareo, Csareo, Csareo.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:51 pm

Post by Garmr »

I'm going to be honest I'm lost now and don't know what to think.

UNVOTE: toby
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:57 pm

Post by Muffin »

In post 346, Garmr wrote:I'm going to be honest I'm lost now and don't know what to think.

Shittyvote is shitty
One's self-meta cannot be known without invalidating it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:57 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 347, Muffin wrote:
In post 346, Garmr wrote:I'm going to be honest I'm lost now and don't know what to think.

Shittyvote is shitty

Will agree with you as tobys now in my null-town list. I took a step back and looked at her whole posts as a whole. I think I was just paranoid.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:26 pm

Post by goodmorning »

muffinnnnn

muffin whyyyyy

So I've found myself defending TSO. That's pretty strong for me. This is where I figure out whether it's because of circumstance or is an actual townread.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”