PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:11 am

Post by PeregrineV »

im here but working from home so maybe something later- maybe not.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Scripten
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:14 am

Post by Scripten »

Also here. Really busy and currently in the max number of games I want to take on at a time.

Nobody is really pinging hard either way.

TSO vs. Csareo is a lot of reading and not a whole lot of enlightenment.Trying to figure out who's pushing it.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:25 am

Post by Aegor »

Seeking a replacement for Csareo. I am unlocking the thread; feel free to post. Deadline will not be altered.
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:02 am

Post by Muffin »

I think I"m voting Csareo's slot. UNVOTE:

Well when the thread was locked I was about to say that Csareo was town, but that I think he needs vigged to keep the noise:signal ratio down because holy shit. We'll see who the replacement becomes but I might still be in favour of that slot being vigged for info re: TSO's alignment..

Outing the existence of neighbourhoods is a pro-town move IMO.

Town reads:
Thor
Tiershift

I don't really have any scum reads yet due to lots of noise in this thread. The interaction between Cho and TSO bears further scrutiny.

VOTE: cho
One's self-meta cannot be known without invalidating it.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:03 am

Post by T S O »

YES
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:03 am

Post by T S O »

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:03 am

Post by T S O »

I'm sorry if I come off as a dick, but this is the greatest thing that could possibly have happened!
-Marquis
Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:05 am

Post by Cho »

In post 303, Muffin wrote:Outing the existence of neighbourhoods is a pro-town move IMO.

VOTE: cho

Ahahaha.

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:06 am

Post by Cho »

Glad to see you have no understanding of this game whatsoever.

Arden

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:07 am

Post by T S O »

In post 292, TierShift wrote:
In post 290, davesaz wrote:TSO looks like angry young person to me, not scum. That's fairly definitive. Scum don't do this except when thrashing around right before a lynch.

That is easy as shit to fake as scum. I do this when people accuse me of stupid things as scum.

Well, that's fantastic that you do it as scum, but I don't see why that's any way relevant to what I do as scum.

In post 293, Cho wrote:Believe me, T S O can fake annoying anger. It's what helps him win scumgames.

Go on, love, show us.

In post 294, Thor665 wrote:
In post 275, T S O wrote:
why are you voting me?

For lulz ;)

Well, great, I guess.

In post 294, Thor665 wrote:Also for my stated reasoning;
In post 235, Thor665 wrote:I agree with Csareo that it is odd that TSO left his vote on him while defending him. It shows a disconnect between action and vote that I find worthy of a vote.

Or it just shows that I tend to votepark and be forgetful as town. How do you know it's the former?

In post 297, TierShift wrote:
In post 296, davesaz wrote:I'm not saying T S O is town as a result, just saying it's null. Using meta to call it scum may be valid if he's scum when angry more often than not, but I can't use this directly.

This is the worst kind of meta tbh

My least favorite type of meta is when you use your own to somehow conclude I could easily be scum, but sure.
-Marquis
Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:08 am

Post by Cho »

Even more glad to see that you're pretending like you do.

Arden

Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:08 am

Post by Muffin »

Wut, I thought it was Boonskies who outed the neighbourhood.

God damn it.

/rereading
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:10 am

Post by T S O »

In post 303, Muffin wrote:I think I"m voting Csareo's slot. UNVOTE: We'll see who the replacement becomes but I might still be in favour of that slot being vigged for info re: TSO's alignment..

It seems off to me that you want the slot vigged to death but you're unvoting it at the same time. Do you not think it's worthy of a lynch, but worthy of a vig?

Also, what assumptions can you make about me from a town/scumflip or that slot?
-Marquis
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:11 am

Post by Muffin »

Whatever I'm keeping the vote on Cho currently.

In post 278, T S O wrote:Why are you voting me?

In post 279, Cho wrote:Because TierShift wants to. Because I want to. I thought I made that clear.

In post 280, T S O wrote:So, you're voting me because you like voting me and you like mimicking TierShift?

In post 281, T S O wrote:If you give me stupid answers, you'll get a stupid question back.

I do not accept #279 as an explanation. Why are you voting me?

In post 282, Cho wrote:Because TierShift wants to. Because I want to. I thought I made that clear.

In post 284, T S O wrote:
Unvote
Vote: Cho

In post 285, Cho wrote:What the f***!?

In post 286, Cho wrote:Reasoning, please.

Cho, why do you expect reasoning from TSO despite being unwilling to provide your own? We both know "sheeping tiershift" isn't a real reason.
Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:12 am

Post by Cho »

Are you serious?

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:13 am

Post by Cho »

Because you should already know that I already wasn't.

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:14 am

Post by Cho »

And I'm not sure how to take you discarding the neighborhood-outing towntell entirely once called out on it. Is it scum trying to maintain consistency and avoid potentially being called out for flipflopping? Not sure.

Arden

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:16 am

Post by T S O »

Ohhh, you're not sheeping TierShift? That seems right!

In post 273, Cho wrote:I'm content to sheep TierShift for the rest of Day 1. and are both golden posts in different ways.

VOTE: T S O

Not to mention I love his chosen course of action.

In post 279, Cho wrote:Because TierShift wants to. Because I want to. I thought I made that clear.

In post 282, Cho wrote:Because TierShift wants to. Because I want to. I thought I made that clear.

how about no
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:18 am

Post by T S O »

The only logical thought process here is that you are hoping to bullshit your way out of answering the question by bravado, seeing as you repeatedly refuse to respond to it.

Why the fuck are you being so stubborn?
-Marquis
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:18 am

Post by Muffin »

In post 312, T S O wrote:
In post 303, Muffin wrote:I think I"m voting Csareo's slot. UNVOTE: We'll see who the replacement becomes but I might still be in favour of that slot being vigged for info re: TSO's alignment..

It seems off to me that you want the slot vigged to death but you're unvoting it at the same time. Do you not think it's worthy of a lynch, but worthy of a vig?
I think Csareo's slot is town. I think Csareo the player needed to get vigged because Csareo the player was lynchbait and needs to go play a bunch of games in the Newbie Queue to figure out how to things work. In absence of some vigilante having a better target, I think Csareo would have been an excellent shot. If he gets replaced by some other VI like ZZZX then I might still think that.

I'm not saying that D1 of a Large I'm calling your alignment based on what he would flip. I still think he's town but if I was wrong I might look at your early interactions with him as experienced scum crushing a weaker scumbuddy before he can give the rest of the team away, Fate-style.
Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:19 am

Post by Cho »

Of course I'm sheeping TierShift. What are you talking about?

and . It's kind of ridiculous to think that was seriously me asking for a reason. After that exchange, there were so many excuses to vote me.

Arden

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:21 am

Post by T S O »

In post 319, Muffin wrote:
In post 312, T S O wrote:

I think Csareo's slot is town. I think Csareo the player needed to get vigged because Csareo the player was lynchbait and needs to go play a bunch of games in the Newbie Queue to figure out how to things work. In absence of some vigilante having a better target, I think Csareo would have been an excellent shot. If he gets replaced by some other VI like ZZZX then I might still think that.

I'm not saying that D1 of a Large I'm calling your alignment based on what he would flip. I still think he's town but if I was wrong I might look at your early interactions with him as experienced scum crushing a weaker scumbuddy before he can give the rest of the team away, Fate-style.

Oooh, I'm the experienced scum in this scenario. That made me feel irrationally proud of myself.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:22 am

Post by T S O »

But I don't actually bus as scum in general - I've done it once so far, excluding deadline busses, as far as I remember. It's kinda a point of pride for me.
-Marquis
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:29 am

Post by Muffin »

In post 316, Cho wrote:And I'm not sure how to take you discarding the neighborhood-outing towntell entirely once called out on it. Is it scum trying to maintain consistency and avoid potentially being called out for flipflopping? Not sure.
Did I discard it? I'm pretty sure I said I thought it was Boonskies that outed it originally. Either way, it's not like scum have never made pro-town moves like outing a private QT in order to appear pro-town before. It's a pro-town move to do that but don't expect me to just give you a pass when I see something worthy of further scrutiny.
In post 320, Cho wrote:Of course I'm sheeping TierShift. What are you talking about?

and . It's kind of ridiculous to think that was seriously me asking for a reason. After that exchange, there were so many excuses to vote me.
So you're just trolling then? How about you don't. This thread is long enough already.

T S O wrote:Oooh, I'm the experienced scum in this scenario. That made me feel irrationally proud of myself.
:lol:
T S O wrote:But I don't actually bus as scum in general - I've done it once so far, excluding deadline busses, as far as I remember. It's kinda a point of pride for me.
Therefore I clearly cannot choose the wine in front of
me
!
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:35 am

Post by T S O »

Fair enough. If I was scum and bussing, I'd probably say the exact same thing.
-Marquis

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”