Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:45 am

Post by Boonskiies »

The claims on page 1 are most likely just fooling around. Why did cho claim mafia?

VOTE: Cho
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:55 am

Post by Egg »

Tier, I legitimately think Pere is scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:26 am

Post by Garmr »

No it can't be Csareo is the male equivalent of Titus? May god have mercy.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:37 am

Post by TierShift »

In post 51, Egg wrote:Tier, I legitimately think Pere is scum.

Hat?
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:40 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 35, Csareo wrote:
Does Town need to know whether a claimed Reviver can self-Revive? No.
Does Scum? Yes.
Does that make my dislike of your question clearer?

I actually think it is an important question, because if he says yes than he is cleared of all lynch attempts by scum. That is a vital benefit, is it not?
Along the same lines as the supersaint, he is cleared of all lynch attempts by having the ability to "Self Revive", but it is also suspicious because it is an unusual claim.
I'm just a bit curious, and not a fan of being told where not to poke my head.

Why would Scum try to lynch a claimed PR?
Reviver is way more unusual than Supersaint. Also, Supersaint doesn't revive itself, it kills the hammer voter.
You can be curious, but when you're rolefishing that's bad.

For the record, I doubt anyone was being serious in claiming.

What reasons do you have to believe they weren't being serious? I don't like the idea of you white-washing a "three shot reviver" claim.
I'm going to be looking closer at your interactions with TierShift in the future.

Because it was before the game started, because neither is a particularly typical role, because claiming Reviver in particular would be a good way to get yourself killed, because they're not stupid.
You may also notice that Muffin didn't exactly claim Supersaint.
Why?

In post 38, Csareo wrote:RVS is over guys. Anaylze the information on the table.
It's better this way. RVS is an avenue to lurking.

I 1000000000% hate this post on a personal level.

YAY TSO

IGMEO: Garmr, Nero Cain, Cho, dave
for not actually saying anything relevant to the nearly 2 pages of the game when they posted.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:51 am

Post by Cho »

Two things.

1) Boonskiies continuing to try and take me seriously with some really shallow not-scumhunting is funny.
2) goodmorning saying I've done nothing and completely overlooking my neighbor claim is also funny.
3) It may or may not be funnier considering she's part of that neighborhood yet doesn't react to it; this is fairly ambiguous.
4) Boonskiies also had a non-reaction reaction in our neighborhood to my claim, yet somehow isn't over it already. I still don't know how to interpret his dedicated commitment to subpar play.
5) For the record, there are 5 players in our neighborhood. There is guaranteed scum in it.

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:51 am

Post by Cho »

Five things, sorry!

Arden

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:53 am

Post by T S O »

In post 54, goodmorning wrote:
YAY TSO

YAY GM
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:56 am

Post by T S O »

Cho has made me chuckle and I also like her outing the fact she's in a Neighbourhood - it's probably not protown to do it so early but the manner in which she did it makes me okay with it. She can be town.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:57 am

Post by T S O »

I would really like to call gm town and I suspect one of the reasons for this is the "YAY TSO" bit but I don't think I can do it just yet.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:57 am

Post by T S O »

This is the first game I have ever seen from Csareo where his opening post was not astoundingly scummy. He must be Town!
-Marquis
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:59 am

Post by goodmorning »

I was ignoring the Neighbourhood claim because it's not particularly beneficial to out it atm.

Yes, I'm in a Neighbourhood with 3 others and Cho. No, I don't think we can say there's absolutely Scum in the Neighbourhood, though it is likely.

Neighbour claim is indeed completely irrelevant to what's been posted thus far.

goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:00 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 60, T S O wrote:This is the first game I have ever seen from Csareo where his opening post was not astoundingly scummy. He must be Town!

Sorry, rolefishing isn't scummy now?

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:03 am

Post by T S O »

I don't think you understand the calibre of Csareo's townplay, to be blunt.
-Marquis
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:04 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 40, Egg wrote:Thor, what are your thoughts on my Pere vote?

Indifferent.

In post 43, Cho wrote:Cho claimed Mafia 2-Shot Even-Night Bulletproof Vigilante in the neighborhood last night.

VOTE: Cho

I believe the claim.

Congratulations, you are a pro-scum and weak player who appreciates even worse gambits than Nero Cain.

In post 46, TierShift wrote:
In post 23, Thor665 wrote:
Vote: Scripten

Why is this not a selfvote?

:neutral:
This is almost as derp as self-voting. Why would we even want to discuss that idiocy?

In post 60, T S O wrote:This is the first game I have ever seen from Csareo where his opening post was not astoundingly scummy. He must be Town!

What was his alignment in those other games?

Unvote.
Vote: Csareo
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:04 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 61, goodmorning wrote:Yes, I'm in a Neighbourhood with 3 others and Cho. No, I don't think we can say there's absolutely Scum in the Neighbourhood, though it is likely.

Maybe.
It's multi-neighborhood though.
Kind of works with the Masquerade theme I suppose.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:05 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 55, Cho wrote:Two things.

1) Boonskiies continuing to try and take me seriously with some really shallow not-scumhunting is funny.
2) goodmorning saying I've done nothing and completely overlooking my neighbor claim is also funny.
3) It may or may not be funnier considering she's part of that neighborhood yet doesn't react to it; this is fairly ambiguous.
4) Boonskiies also had a non-reaction reaction in our neighborhood to my claim, yet somehow isn't over it already. I still don't know how to interpret his dedicated commitment to subpar play.
5) For the record, there are 5 players in our neighborhood. There is guaranteed scum in it.

Huh I missed the neighbors claim thing. I find rvs tedious now unlike when I was new and don't really pay attention to it anymore.

So just curious why you would reveal it so early, it may of been a trump card against the scum as town outside the neighborhood would be oblivious to it?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:05 am

Post by T S O »

BE's Mind Mafia, page 1, enter Csareo.

He was town in that one. I don't know his alignment in the other.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:06 am

Post by T S O »

Although, I mean, you could theoretically see the post yourself with a little bit of detective work.
-Marquis
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:06 am

Post by TierShift »

Was he scum in all the other games?

I'm not sure how large neighbourhoods work but I'm sad I'm not in it. There is probably scum in there, but then again there is probably scum in every random 5-player-group.

P-edit wow so many posts
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:07 am

Post by T S O »

I always get worried whenever I post something here that I don't know is 100% safe. >_>
-Marquis
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:07 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 67, T S O wrote:BE's Mind Mafia, page 1, enter Csareo.

I find that no particularly different in scumminess and usefulness than his first post here.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:08 am

Post by T S O »

Really?
-Marquis
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:08 am

Post by TierShift »

In post 67, T S O wrote:BE's Mind Mafia, page 1, enter Csareo.

So uh, you claim his town openings are scummy and he shows a non-scummy opening here, so he's town?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:09 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 68, T S O wrote:Although, I mean, you could theoretically see the post yourself with a little bit of detective work.

This is true.
Or...I could make the person commenting about it do some work and provide the information for all. I know which I find both more pro-town and less effort. :lol:

PEdit - @TSO - yes, both to the neighborhood comment and the Csareo comment.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”