Mini Normal 1609: The Case Of Doctor Pepper (Game Over)

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:36 am

Post by Boonskiies »

@FakeGod: ANSWER ME!
Don't get testy with people not answering you when you don't answer others.

@AK - Thought you were competent enough that I didn't have to directly quote and it was obvious I was answering your post. I answered multiple posts in the comment that you read and
commented on! So AK, you are being inconsistent now.

In response to your damn 1214! Happy that I made this kindergarten friendly for you?

The SK thing - I have talked about that already, and I bring it up from time to time, as I believe it is potentially prominent. Useless to majorly speculate on it before Night Actions.

Easiest Vote - I'm not. I have stated multiple reasons, and any competent person would understand why I'm voting BBT.

Him FlipFlopping - It's not the act of changing votes, it's how he's been doing it. All his votes have been opportunistic to get people off his wagon, or to try and start a brand new wagon, usually based off reactions against him.

Suspicions - I am not suspicious of Doogal, I just stated a fact that he hadn't been posting. It never said I found him suspicious. READ THE FUCKING POST. I am not suspicious of TTH, if you'd READ MY FUCKING POSTS, you'd know that. I'd only start being suspicious of TTH if BBT flipped town. And also, am I not allowed to feel off about slots? I've been open about my iffy feeling on GreyIce's slot. If I don't see them as town, but I'm not quite sure they're actually scum, what the hell do you want me to say? God damn, I have literally posted all of this before, if you would just READ MY FUCKING POSTS.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:37 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1247, Boonskiies wrote:@AK - It was to pretty much any post that I saw my name referenced to.

Read the damn thread, dude. I responded to you. Now what's your excuse?
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:38 am

Post by FakeGod »

In post 1500, Boonskiies wrote:
@FakeGod: ANSWER ME!
Don't get testy with people not answering you when you don't answer others.

You're wrong.

My slot isn't GreyICE slot.
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Calling all touhou fans!
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:39 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Oh, you are scrambles slot. I apologize, my mistake.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:42 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

In post 1499, Csareo wrote:I'm not lynching anyone else because I'm not scum reading anyone else. BBT flip would reveal so much information and insight right now.

That's why you don't spend the whole of D1 tunneling.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:43 am

Post by FakeGod »

In post 1497, Anatole Kuragin wrote:JaggedAlliance is the greyice slot. I'd probably lynch him as a deadline compromise, but there's literally nothing else to go off of besides GreyICE's neighbor/lie thing so it's hard to justify

Anatole already answered you here, Boon...

Regardless, Boon is the play today, gentlemen.

Calling all touhou fans!
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:44 am

Post by FakeGod »

In post 1500, Boonskiies wrote: I'd only start being suspicious of TTH if BBT flipped town.

Why?

Calling all touhou fans!
Jagged Appliance
Jagged Appliance
Goon
Jagged Appliance
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:06 am

Post by Jagged Appliance »

In post 1468, FakeGod wrote:
@Jagged:

In post 1427, FakeGod wrote:huh

Jagged has no scumreads. This is concerning, coupled with the fact that GreyICE's ISO is near worthless.

Well?

Do you have a scumread?

Boon.

SK speculation was very weird. Stops being so trolly as soon as he gets voted for it. Post he asks scrambles opinion on the neighbour thing and the LAL thing but I never saw him actually weigh in on those issues himself. I dislike post
BBT on the other hand, I believe is flip flopping all over the place.

I don't think that's scummy neccessarily. Later you say the votes are opportunistic but I don't see that either.
I see originally why he would want his supposed neighbor to be possibly lynched, but when things started turning into a "we lynch one, if they flip town, we lynch the other one" kind of deal, he backed off. I believe he's probably going to bring this up later, when he would be more okay with being lynch.

What? When he's okay with being lynched? I don't understand this.
Afterwards, he sees Anatole vs Wake happening and picks a side. He's directly involved with the two, but he is staying under the radar. This makes me have a potential feeling that BBT is trying for a mislynch on either one of them leading into a second mislynch on the other.

He was in no way under the radar. This is fabrication with unsupported and far reaching speculation.

Boons has tunneled hard on BBT. I don't buy his reasons for voting him.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:07 am

Post by massive »

GreenCrayons
: In addition to the two posts I linked earlier which have my early thoughts, this is what I see from Boon up to my wanting to start a new train:

750 - Continuing to feed the "neighbors are both scum" conspiracy nonsense.
752 - His BBT vote is based solely on town-reading Csareo. That read is in 352 and is caused by one Csareo post.
831 - Backs Csareo's misunderstanding of English. Hard to imagine both of them miscomprehending that.
843 - Claims that BBT's scum case has many points, but doesn't enumerate them, or really seem to have deviated from "BBT is scum because Csareo is town" (since it also defends Csareo); also buddies nicely up to Jagged who has just arrived.
847 - Somehow becomes the main proponent for correctly understanding BBT, 16 posts later.

Add to that:

1235 - Continues to be the only person hunting an SK.

And this:

In post 1500, Boonskiies wrote:I have stated multiple reasons, and any competent person would understand why I'm voting BBT.

Talk to us like we're five and incompetent. Besides what I've mentioned above (the fact that you town-read Csareo) give us the ESPN Highlight Reel of why you are voting BBT.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Boonskiies
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:07 am

Post by massive »

Oh, hey, Jagged, I didn't see you there typing what I was typing.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Jagged Appliance
Jagged Appliance
Goon
Jagged Appliance
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:07 am

Forgot this: VOTE: Boon
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:10 am

Post by Boonskiies »

God damn it. I'm not going to be able to keep checking up on this.

I'm at L-3 now. If I'm dead when I check up on this late tonight, whatever.
I'm a PR
. Do with it what you will. This town's helpless regardless, and this wagon is probably epicly scum driven.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:10 am

Post by Boonskiies »

L-2, my bad.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:10 am

Post by Anatole Kuragin »

So you guys actually had all these reasons you suspected Boon but were just bullshitting around on the town v town lynch options why?
Doogal121
Doogal121
Goon
Doogal121
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:10 am

Post by Doogal121 »

Grey/jagged: Grey did scummy as hell LaL, replaced out and Jagged came in. Only 2 people were scum reading him, myself and AK and he comes out of the box and scum reads me out of no where and hasn't contributed much else. First town thing he did was offer to hammer in post 1268 to avoid a NL

TTH: I'm getting a town read, she seems very newbish and afraid to push. I feel she's in over her head with this whole neighbor thing. Some have suggested that she work everything out with BBT in the night chat, but I don't know that she has the skills to do so. I appreciate her unvoting so Fakegod could read, that seemed townish.

Flubber: Leaning town, not very involved, his comments are more observational instead of pressing issues. Also, entertaining as hell and he made me want to start an arguement with Csareo just so Baby Jesus would be smothered.

Wake: Strong town, asking deep questions, even though they were already asked. A little flakey as of late.

Rambler/Green Crayons: Rambler did nothing. Green Crayons, slight town read, I appreciate being probed but I believe he is wrong on the BBT. Could be a simple mistake, could be scum trying to gather a counter to save BBT. I don't know yet.

Massive: Don't know. I'm not really getting a read off of him. I think it's because his style is different from most here. If he's scum, he's not really a wagon pusher.

AK: I still think after the whole wake vs AK thing that AK was town.

Rufflig: Meh.. Pushed on BBT, then switched over to push Csareo, is currently waiting for the next wagon to push... Slight Scumread

BBT: Scum, needs to hang.

Boon: Null on him, didn't like the trollhammer stance, appreciated him backing down from him, not willing to lynch him today to see if a 3'rd party nightkills him.

Csareo: Frustrated town.

Scrambles/0MPH/Fake God: Town read. Jumped in the middle and unfortunately didn't get the feel for the flow early on. @Fakegod, can I take you up on the self vote against BBT? If you switch over to BBT and he comes up town, I will happily self vote and leave it on myself unless you direct me to move it elsewhere on D2.
V/LA Weekends and Major Holidays.
Record 1-3
My Wiki with all results
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:12 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm out of this game now anyways. If I don't get lynched, I'm going to be NK'd because they made me announce that I'm a PR.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Jagged Appliance
Jagged Appliance
Goon
Jagged Appliance
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:13 am

In post 1513, Anatole Kuragin wrote:So you guys actually had all these reasons you suspected Boon but were just bullshitting around on the town v town lynch options why?

I went back and took a closer look at him after your case. He was null for me before.
Doogal121
Doogal121
Goon
Doogal121
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:13 am

Post by Doogal121 »

So, my 2 big scum reads and a null of mine are now on the boons wagon. Hmm...
Record 1-3
My Wiki with all results
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:17 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Doogal, is it odd that my open scum reads, BBT, massive, and GreyIce's slot, are three of the people who hopped on my wagon? I'd just like to point that out.

BBT I have obviously shown my scum read on him.

Massive I had an FoS post on him.

And I had my GreyIce slot scum read this whole game, and then he went mia. Also, is it odd he hops on the wagon after I bring the fact I think he is scum/sk just recently?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Doogal121
Doogal121
Goon
Doogal121
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:17 am

Post by Doogal121 »

I know rite?
Record 1-3
My Wiki with all results
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:19 am

Post by Boonskiies »

If I have time, I'll check up on this with my phone throughout the day, but I pray that town members don't lynch me until I can reply again. I'm drawing a NK on me anyways.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:20 am

Post by massive »

Sorry, you also asked:

In post 1441, Green Crayons wrote:Is Boon the only player from the BBT wagon that you suspect? If not, who else and why (small summaries are fine by me for the time being).

Here's that wagon: BlueBloodedToffee(5) – Flubbernugget, Csareo, Boonskiies, Doogal121, Wake88

Wake I have as town. I've mentioned why previously. I wish he weren't so susceptible to butterflies and having his grandiose theories repeated back to him, but it is what it is.
Doogal has a couple of accidental slips that make him look town to me, although I would happily repeat the main caveat of his own 164 back to him.
Csareo I think you know my stance on. Unfortunately, if I can't lynch Julius Caesar, I'm going to have to settle with lynching his Marc Antony.
Flubber is ... weird. He voted BBT basically in RVS but confirmed his vote later, meaning he gave the case on him some weight, but there's no real conviction at all. He complains about the game stagnating while doing NOTHING to help unstagnate it. Most of his posts are super-fluffy. I don't know. I've played some games where hiding in plain sight the first couple of days was my way of skating through to when the game made sense, but this is taking that to an epic level. Needs more data.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:20 am

Post by massive »

In post 1513, Anatole Kuragin wrote:So you guys actually had all these reasons you suspected Boon but were just bullshitting around on the town v town lynch options why?

Why do you believe that Boon being scummy necessitates both Csareo and BBT to be town?
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:22 am

Post by Anatole Kuragin »

In post 1522, massive wrote:

Why do you believe that Boon being scummy necessitates both Csareo and BBT to be town?

My reads on those players are town, has nothing to do with my boon read.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:28 am

Post by Wake1 »

I'm still in this game.

Just very busy.

I also struggle with ADD, so it's hard to focus and takes awhile to tap into hyper-focus.

Plus, it's only Day 1 and there's 61 pages. I'm not spending multiple hours each day rereading the game thread 20+ times while losing all my hair trying to analyze every little thing. I do my part helping the Town. I shouldn't have to expend insane amounts of energy trying to generate activity. Not complaining: just working on my list of priorities in the real world. I want to play the game, but it shouldn't feel like going to medical school when it comes to spending time and energy.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”