Micro 392: The Assassin has regained control of the village!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:55 am

Post by Nikanor »

but your entire iso is weak, however will i choose just one post
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:25 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 0, Aronis wrote:Clusk92 ☆

??
@MOD
: prod/replace pls
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Nazarene
Nazarene
Goon
Nazarene
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:30 am

Post by Nazarene »

In post 183, Maxous wrote:
In post 174, GrayFoxxxx wrote:My point is you backing of off Script the way you did seems scummy on your part.

In post 79, Nazarene wrote:Scripten I read the start of your scumgame. I'm pretty much convinced you're not scum now.

hrm, they're read on scripten does seem over-the-top.
naz thinks it beyond possible that scripten could mix up his scum-game?

I'm an over-the-top player, deal with it!
But really, he feels the same as he did in my previous game with him, while his scumgame set off all kinds of alarms. It's not 100%, but 8 pages in it's definitely my strongest read.
In post 186, SABBATHonSABBATH wrote:My biggest issue is with Quinoa. Normally bullshit like that is a null read, but the deadlines are too short to be futzing around like that.

Fucking around with long deadlines is null, but with short deadlines it's scummy?

GreyFoxx's reads lists are interesting, but at this stage in the game could very easily be faked by scum. I can't really read into his motivations with them. He gets town points for scumhunting afterwards though.

Nikanor might be right about sos+fox huh

Nazerine is town. Scripten's meta argument on him has me thinking, but I'm not sure about what as of right now.

Why am I so town to you?

Can I please know which head josh is so I can attempt to use the very little meta I have to at least aid me in my read on you?
In post 193, GrayFoxxxx wrote:Naz can you reply to my post 171

In post 171, GrayFoxxxx wrote:[Are you really saying that my Iso's are IIoA, directly after you respond to my analysis of you? Cmon bro.

I have interacted, I can give proof.

You're analysing every single post, so that is always IIoA. You're describing people in your ISO search instead of pointing out discrepancies and asking about them.

Aegor will catch up today, he promised.
-Tier
SABBATHonSABBATH
SABBATHonSABBATH
Townie
SABBATHonSABBATH
Townie
Townie

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:39 am

Post by SABBATHonSABBATH »

In post 200, Nikanor wrote:but your entire iso is weak, however will i choose just one post

Okay I was being lazy and assumed I was making sense and I wasn't. I apologize.

You didn't like GreyFoxx's posts with commentary on ISO's right? Would you be able to pick one of his ISO commentaries and refute it?

~Dio \m/
Nazarene
Nazarene
Goon
Nazarene
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:40 am

Post by Nazarene »

Sabbath's super static reads are alarming. As is his reaction to being called out as a team with greyfoxxxx.

Mantis, I'm sure you'll get some reads if you read the thread again.

I'm most happy with a sabbath shot today, but we have five days left.
VOTE: sabbath
Just to be nice.
-Tier
SABBATHonSABBATH
SABBATHonSABBATH
Townie
SABBATHonSABBATH
Townie
Townie

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:59 am

In post 202, Nazarene wrote:
In post 186, SABBATHonSABBATH wrote:My biggest issue is with Quinoa. Normally bullshit like that is a null read, but the deadlines are too short to be futzing around like that.

Fucking around with long deadlines is null, but with short deadlines it's scummy?

Yes. It makes a higher percentage of his posting filler. Has he made a single contributive post yet?

~Dio \m/
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:30 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 202, Nazarene wrote:
I'm an over-the-top player, deal with it!

In post 193, GrayFoxxxx wrote:Naz can you reply to my post 171

In post 171, GrayFoxxxx wrote:[Are you really saying that my Iso's are IIoA, directly after you respond to my analysis of you? Cmon bro.

I have interacted, I can give proof.

You're
analysing
every single post, so that is always IIoA. You're describing people in your ISO search instead of pointing out discrepancies and asking about them.

Aegor will catch up today, he promised.
-Tier

I am dealing with it by saying it is scummy.

I have gave plenty of analysis.

IIoA- information INSTEAD of analysis. You even refuted my analysis. HOW CAN IT BE IIOA IF THERE IS ANALYSIS TO DISAGREE WITH?

The mafia wiki says scum like to throw are buzzwords like this. It's even worse because IIoA makes zero sense in this situation. Why are you tring to twist my words?

Naz
Is now my strongest scum read.
Nazarene
Nazarene
Goon
Nazarene
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:47 am

Post by Nazarene »

@Sabbath:
In post 202, Nazarene wrote:Why am I so town to you?

Can I please know which head josh is so I can attempt to use the very little meta I have to at least aid me in my read on you?

@grey: can you link me to a completed towngame and a completed scumgame of yours? Preferably as many as possible from either category.

@mod: do mafia have daytalk?

-Tier
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:07 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 207, Nazarene wrote:@Sabbath:

@grey: can you link me to a completed towngame and a completed scumgame of yours? Preferably as many as possible from either category.

-Tier

Are you going to reply to my last post?

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=58712 First town game

Don't have any scum games.
Nazarene
Nazarene
Goon
Nazarene
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:31 am

Post by Nazarene »

Sure, I'll explain it once more.
By talking about every post and calling the majority of them null, you fill your posts, without providing a lot of content. You mark individual posts as fluffy or slightly scummy, without thinking about the whole picture, what views someone is having, what someone is pushing, etc. You just talk about everything that comes by. This makes your posts full of
information
, but thin on
analysis
. As such, information instead of analysis, or IIoA. IIoA is a pretty decent scumtell these days.

In your town game, I saw a lot of questions asked instead of the only commenting you are doing here. Why do you presume that is?
I also saw your ISO was void of any (in my opinion useless) ISO reads as presented here. What made you want to do ISO reads here?
-Tier
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:29 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 209, Nazarene wrote:Sure, I'll explain it once more.
By talking about every post and calling the majority of them null, you fill your posts, without providing a lot of content. You mark individual posts as fluffy or slightly scummy, without thinking about the whole picture, what views someone is having, what someone is pushing, etc. You just talk about everything that comes by. This makes your posts full of
information
, but thin on
analysis
. As such, information instead of analysis, or IIoA. IIoA is a pretty decent scumtell these days.

In your town game, I saw a lot of questions asked instead of the only commenting you are doing here. Why do you presume that is?
I also saw your ISO was void of any (in my opinion useless) ISO reads as presented here. What made you want to do ISO reads here?
-Tier

2 null reads out of 9 isn't majority. And if you are talking about individual posts you try to analyze the ones I didn't get reads from.

First you say I had no analysis now you call it thin. you could call any analysis thin at that point. I repeat, IIoA does not work here. Very scummy to keep pushing it.

Are you really trying to Meta me off of my first noob game? Weak. Show me one person who still plays the way they did in their first game.

I did the ISO's because I wanted to.
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:53 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 207, Nazarene wrote:

-Tier

This feels fake.
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:01 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 201, Maxous wrote:
In post 0, Aronis wrote:Clusk92 ☆

??
@MOD
: prod/replace pls

The Rules wrote:3.4: Each player is expected to post a minimum of twice every full day phase. [5-8 days]
3.5: If a players does not meet the activity requirements, they will be modkilled.

He was notified that the day started.

In post 207, Nazarene wrote:@Sabbath:

-Tier

Yes.
Nazarene
Nazarene
Goon
Nazarene
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:36 am

Post by Nazarene »

I am feeling like Quinoa should probably have the crap executed out of him if we do not reach a clear consensus elsewhere.

@SABBATH:
Please explain your Nik scumread beyond the completely ridiculous claim that he attempted to execute the king. I do not see why that scumread has remained so implacable.

@Grayfoxxx:
Untwist your panties. First, stop confbiasing. Asking the mod a question is null from any party. Such a question can only "feel" fake or genuine because of a prior-established read. Second, IIoA does not mean no analysis at all every in any way anywhere. It means that someone is essentially coasting on providing info instead of incisively punching into the game on analysis. Posting one-line responses that simply offer an impression of a post with no discussion do not count as analysis; they count as information because you are essentially just quoting someone and then calling them scum.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

-A
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:46 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 213, Nazarene wrote:I am feeling like Quinoa should probably have the crap executed out of him if we do not reach a clear consensus elsewhere.

@SABBATH:
Please explain your Nik scumread beyond the completely ridiculous claim that he attempted to execute the king. I do not see why that scumread has remained so implacable.

@Grayfoxxx:
Untwist your panties. First, stop confbiasing. Asking the mod a question is null from any party. Such a question can only "feel" fake or genuine because of a prior-established read. Second, IIoA does not mean no analysis at all every in any way anywhere. It means that someone is essentially coasting on providing info instead of incisively punching into the game on analysis. Posting one-line responses that simply offer an impression of a post with no discussion do not count as analysis; they count as information because you are essentially just quoting someone and then calling them scum.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

-A

I challenge you to find someone who agrees with you. Although I wouldn't be surprised if Nika did.
Nazarene
Nazarene
Goon
Nazarene
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:22 am

Post by Nazarene »

Agree with me about what?
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:42 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 215, Nazarene wrote:Agree with me about what?

You say my ISO's were IIoA.
Nazarene
Nazarene
Goon
Nazarene
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:47 am

Post by Nazarene »

Well, my other head agrees with me.

-A
Nazarene
Nazarene
Goon
Nazarene
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:02 pm

Post by Nazarene »

In post 217, Nazarene wrote:Well, my other head agrees with me.

-A

Ilu Aegor

In post 210, GrayFoxxxx wrote:Are you really trying to Meta me off of my first noob game? Weak. Show me one person who still plays the way they did in their first game.

I generally try to take as many things as possible into consideration. Why so defensive?

-Tier
SABBATHonSABBATH
SABBATHonSABBATH
Townie
SABBATHonSABBATH
Townie
Townie

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:02 pm

So, I've taken a while away from this game to clear my head, and think about what I'm doing because nobody goes anywhere in this game when they're angrily tunneling, a bane of mine.
Spoiler: Essay reduction
Right now I feel like I'm the only one giving reasons as to why I think Nikan is scummy as opposed to Scripten and Greyfoxx whose viewpoints seem to be a little iffy.
Here's Scriptens post about it.
In post 52, Scripten wrote:Nikanor - Scummy as hell. May just be VI, but I hate most early game gambits, so might be conf bias. Would love to see Mantis execute him later on if he doesn't start generating town-sided content.

I think he's saying that gambits are scummy in general, as opposed to my opinion that this particular gambit is scummy for reasons. i.e. breaking rules, against the king, not scumhunting, and that Nikan is scummy for calling for Script to be shot.
On top of that I don't think Scripten's claim of Nikan being a VI here is warranted. Nikan's wiki shows that he was named by Vi in Mini 914 to be in the God Tier of players(granted that was some years back). But it goes along with: Nikan is quite an experienced player, and VI is overly harsh. Scripten on the other hand is a newer player, so I'm offering some forgiveness here, but it's very mild. Along with some advice: Know the players that you are talking about before you start talking about them like this.

I don't feel like Greyfoxx's ISO reads line up with the content inside them. I'm very hesitant to follow the crowd in that the action over rides the content. I think he has been very buddying towards the King and that his attempts to be overly towny are fake. Someone may have told him to "try to look like a good little villager(see post 1 for reference)" because IMO, his actions have been a little over the top. I am hard claiming this as SCUM.

I'm of the opinion that Mantis is SOLID TOWN. By virtue of being the named D1 king. I'm a little iffy on that because I'm unsure if he was chosen by the mod, or by the kingmaker. Regardless of who he was chosen by, he seems town by play and necessity.
All of the games that I've ever played with a gun shot instead of the lynch require that the first person with the gun is town. I was also under the impression that this was a gun passing game, until I realized that one player would be choosing then next day's lynchmaster every day. But anyways I said all of that because I have two very serious contentions with Maxous.

One is that to believe the D1 king may not be town, is creating WIFOM against a preconceived notion that he is. (Also greyfoxx called mantis null, even though he's buddying so hard).
Another is
In post 166, Maxous wrote:In post 77, SABBATHonSABBATH wrote:
Town cred for anyone that shoots Nik and scumclaim for anyone that gives him the gun(should we call it a gun?) Shooting from the hip on P1, without scum hunting, I don't expect his contributions to be any greater than that for the rest of the game.

they're adding a disclaimer to the scum-read: if nik flips town, 'ah well he wasn't gonna contribute anyway'
it's seems more like a policy lynch they're pushing.

He doesn't seem to give a crap that I want Nikanor killed,
(or at least he didn't mention it)(wanting Nikanor killed is pretty scummy right?)(He didn't even say that my reasons for wanting Nikanor killed were off.) (At this post, I'm actually trying to encourage someone/anyone to shoot Nikanor)
Anyways he completely bypass the things that are blatantly scummy in favor of saying that I want a policy lynch. In my experience policy lynches are pretty null as far as alignment goes. But to focus on that above everything else, tells me that his motivations are off. This is my second pick for true Scum.

Now that I think each of them are scum for their own reasons, I'm going back to GreyFoxx's . His evaluation of Maxous's seems to be
a little
lacking and I'm not sure what to think of his evaluation.

Comparing that to his evaluation of Scripten there is no comment on Scripts actual reads, only information that he presented them. Coupled with an evaluation that Scripten isn't the Kingmaker.
According to Scripts post he seems to be very suspicious of being pared with Naz. And I think he has the right to be, seeing as GreyFoxx's evalation of Script's play didn't mention Naz at all.
Greyfoxx's evaluation of tiershift seems to be clearly pointing a finger at Naz and linking him as scum with his bestest town read. This is aweful.

Greyfoxxx is obvscum. By PoE, his posts either point to Scripten or Maxous as his partner. Scripten's push back leads me to believe that Scripten is inno on this one. And there are enough reasons to believe that Maxous is scum in his own right.

erggh fukawall.
I don't care. It's in my ISO now if you want to look it up later. More later.
~ozzy.
P.edit. I changed my mind. it really isn't that hard to push the spoiler button.
Nazarene
Nazarene
Goon
Nazarene
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:11 pm

Post by Nazarene »

So uh, what happened to your nik read?
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:17 pm

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 218, Nazarene wrote:
In post 217, Nazarene wrote:Well, my other head agrees with me.

-A

Ilu Aegor

In post 210, GrayFoxxxx wrote:Are you really trying to Meta me off of my first noob game? Weak. Show me one person who still plays the way they did in their first game.

I generally try to take as many things as possible into consideration. Why so defensive?

-Tier

You were pretty insinuating when it came to my meta. Why wouldn't I respond to that?
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:27 pm

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 219, SABBATHonSABBATH wrote:

I don't feel like Greyfoxx's ISO reads line up with the content inside them. I'm very hesitant to follow the crowd in that the action over rides the content. I think he has been very buddying towards the King and that his attempts to be overly towny are fake. Someone may have told him to "try to look like a good little villager(see post 1 for reference)" because IMO, his actions have been a little over the top. I am hard claiming this as SCUM.

Could you please point to my buddying? And give reason to why its buddying please

One is that to believe the D1 king may not be town, is creating WIFOM against a preconceived notion that he is. (Also greyfoxx called mantis null, even though he's buddying so hard).

Now that I think each of them are scum for their own reasons, I'm going back to GreyFoxx's . His evaluation of Maxous's seems to be
a little
lacking and I'm not sure what to think of his evaluation.

Comparing that to his evaluation of Scripten there is no comment on Scripts actual reads, only information that he presented them. Coupled with an evaluation that Scripten isn't the Kingmaker.
According to Scripts post he seems to be very suspicious of being pared with Naz. And I think he has the right to be, seeing as GreyFoxx's evalation of Script's play didn't mention Naz at all.
Greyfoxx's evaluation of tiershift seems to be clearly pointing a finger at Naz and linking him as scum with his bestest town read. This is aweful.

You say below he could be my scum partner but you say above you understand why Script got defensive. I dont think you can have one with the other.

Greyfoxxx is obvscum. By PoE, his posts either point to Scripten or Maxous as his partner. Scripten's push back leads me to believe that Scripten is inno on this one.
Ive already explained that I am speculating on a link (if any) between the two. For a better explanation refer to my post 189. Seems like you are grabbing at straws here. Town doesn't do that

Scripten
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:33 pm

Post by Scripten »

In post 219, SABBATHonSABBATH wrote:But it goes along with: Nikan is quite an experienced player, and VI is overly harsh. Scripten on the other hand is a newer player, so I'm offering some forgiveness here, but it's very mild. Along with some advice: Know the players that you are talking about before you start talking about them like this.

Not that this has any bearing on the game, but I'd like to just mention that I am using the term VI as a way to reference a certain playstyle choice, not as an insult. I think I explained before why I used the term, and I certainly don't intend to attack anyone's character or intelligence.
Scripten
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:35 pm

Post by Scripten »

In post 222, GrayFoxxxx wrote:
You say below he could be my scum partner but you say above you understand why Script got defensive. I dont think you can have one with the other.

I'm pretty sure we shouldn't be eliminating any suspects entirely from our scum lists. Likewise, this is pretty misrepresentativ of SoS's statement. He said that your posts lean toward you trying to implicate me as your scum partner (Assuming you are scum) and said that my reaction and push back suggest my innocence.

FoS: Grayfoxx

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”