The MafiaScum Minecraft Thread - AllTheMods 9!!! - NEW Vanilla?

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.

New Vanilla Server?

Yes, on latest stable version; with fun events & mini-games!
33%
Yes, on latest stable version; for consistency & community! (no plugins)
33%
Yes, on "snapshots"/development versions; bleeding edge! (definitely no plugins)
No votes
Yes, with Spigot/Bukkit/server "plugins" (or commands like /tpa, /home, etc.)
33%
Yes, but I'll post with my specific thoughts and ideas!
No votes

Total votes: 9

Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #15230 (isolation #1000) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:57 am

Post by Klazam »

(yes, it's updated to 1.5.2)

huh, I'll have to reread the thread then. from the bit I skimmed, it looked like was talking about the dimenson only. thanks for the warning.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15231 (isolation #1001) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:25 am

Post by Klazam »

read over a lot of stuff, couldn't find any overworld changes. I think I'll be fine. if shit breaks, I'll just remove aether the second time I try this.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15235 (isolation #1002) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:29 am

Post by Klazam »

Regarding the above thing- I know that i did not do it, and i hope that rob/blake does too, so im not gonna say anything more on that topic. This is a game, for god's sake. Whoever that is the asshole here, just don't do it again, and we'll just forget about it, hmm? Anyway, in the next post i make, there will be the story of my adventures in minecraft land.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15236 (isolation #1003) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:43 am

Post by Klazam »

Blocks, Swords, and Wizards

Foreword:

Spoiler:
I'm writing this story as I play a custom mod pack on pesudo-hardcore mode. (Hard, but i play as though it is hardcore. The reason for this is because i want to be able to take screenshots of my death site, and screenshots of my last build(s))

Anyone is welcome to join me in this experience. I enabled Bonus Chests, and I play as though Vanilla Tools are disabled (They are still enabled, because I don't want to risk losing crafting recipes for other mods, but I will not craft any vanilla tools.)

If you want to join me, PM me and i'll send you my mod pack. Used through MultiMC, basically. The only rule- Write a story!

Table of Contents:

Prologue- In the real world: ........................................ Post 15236
Chapter I- Waking up: ................................................ Post 15242
Chapter II- Tinkering, Hunting, and Mining...................... Post 15246
Chapter III- Portals and Ravines, oh my!........................ Post 15264
Chapter IV- Challenging Caving .................................... Post 15293

Prologue- In the real world:

Spoiler:

It’s just another day at college for our hero, John Q. Steve, when his thoughts turn to something he discovered recently. This little computer game, named MineCraft, has been around for some time now. John found it through a friend of a friend, so he bought it, and played it. He found the concept very interesting, a game where he could place blocks and mine blocks and overall build a world of his own. He has became rather addicted to this game, pouring hours upon hours into it, just playing and exploring all the cool places in the game.

John’s email alert popped up on his iPhone. He looked down, and saw an offical-looking email from Mojang. Checking the email, it said;

Dear John Q. Steve “Steve” (of john.q.steve@gmail.com)

I hope this e-mail finds you well! You are hereby invited to a small event, at Mojang headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden this weekend. Details about this event is meant to be a surprise, but rest assured, it’ll be a sssssssss... blast! You received this invitation because you are one of the 10 randomly chosen to participate in this event. If you are interested, please reply to this email with a “Yes” and your city and state so we can send our private plane to your local airport for a pick-up.

Sincerely,
Markus Persson “Notch”

Intrigued by this, John decided to send a reply. Little did he know what he was getting into.... A few days later, Mojang sent him a reply, with a date, location, and time. He went to the airport where Mojang told him to, and saw a small white plane with the MOJANG logo painted on it. Outside that plane, was a stewardess in a white uniform, with curves pleasing to the eye. John thought; “This day can only get better.”

“Hello! You’re Mr. Steve, yes? Please get on the plane, and get comfortable. This will be a long flight overseas. Food and drink will be served on board. Get on, and have a nice flight!” The stewardess was smiling all the while while she spoke. John hopped on the plane happily, and found that the acommodations was first class, nice plush chairs, and all. The stewardess beamed at John, and told him "I'll be back in a short time, with food." After a short time, the stewardess returned with a prime filet steak. John couldn't believe his luck! He wolfed it down, so mouthwateringly juicy, and chatted with the stewardess all through the plane ride.

After the long flight, even though it was as comfortable as could be, John was ready to set foot on ground again, and see what the event was. The plane finally touched down, and John got out, to see a black van. The stewardess told John “Get in that van, it’ll get you to Mojang headquarters.” The van door opened, and John got in. Inside were three burly men. John asked them; “Hello! Are you all here for the event?” One of the men said shortly, “Yes”, while another man grabbed at John. John yelped and tried to get out of the van, but these three goons were too strong for John. They forced him back in his seat, and tied him down with the seat belts, and held him. The van door opened, and the stewardess, no longer wearing a smile, said “Here, this won't hurt a bit, Mr. Steve.” She was holding a long silver needle-tipped syringe. John screamed, then the world went black.

Chapter I- Waking up:

Spoiler:
Black. White. Black. Green. Green? John opened his eyes fully, and saw a strange tree in front of him. This tree was... blocky, and a strange color. He looked down, and saw dark green grass. This grass was also flat. HIS LEGS WAS FLAT AND BLOCKY. “AHHH” John screamed, and walked backwards. Even walking felt wrong. Looking around in panic, he saw that everything was flat and blocky.

“Where am I?”

“Look around.”

“Uh, looks a lot like... MineCraft?”

“You’re Notch’s latest victim.”

John suddenly realized something-

“AHH WHO IS THAT”

John looked around in a panic, to see a blocky white transparent thing, with green eyes, and a crown, floating near him.

“WHO ARE YOU”

“I am Klazam33, the victim before you. I shouldn’t be here, at all, but I think that there was a glitch or bug or something. I’m in the body of a Twilight Wraith.”

“Uh, what is a Twilight Wraith? I played MineCraft, and I’ve never seen one of these.”

“Oh no, don’t tell me that you only played vanilla? I really hope that you won’t just die. I’m not sure how long I’m gonna stick around. Dear god, I hope this body won’t despawn.”

“This is a bit much to process. And why can’t I sit down?”

“You’re basically in a MineCraft world. There’s no sitting in MineCraft. Daylight is a-wasting. I strongly recommend you get playing. I’ll stick around and help you a bit, but since this body is completely unable to do anything, I guess it’ll just be help in the form of words. Oh and one last thing. Think of this as hardcore. I died and did NOT get to respawn. I just woke up here like you. What’s your name, anyway?”

“I’m John... My in-game name’s Steve, so call me that, I guess... So you’re saying that I’m basically a player in this game, but its real and I can die? How did you die?”

“Hello Steve, then. I’d rather not think about it, we can discuss that later. Go and look for the bonus chest, and punch some trees for wood. You’ll need it, of course.”

“Uh, punch trees? Okay, I guess...”

John looked around, and picked a tree at random. Wincing, he walked up to it, and gave it an experimental punch. The familiar cracking animation showed up and disappeared. John sighed in relief, and punched and kept on punching the block until the log dropped. He walked up to it, and it whooshed in John’s body.

“What, where did it go?”

“Oh right, You still haven’t figured out the Graphical User Interface yet. It took me a while to figure out myself. Just think ‘E’ really hard. It’s odd, but... yes it works.”

“Ok”

He closed his eyes and gave it a try. Nothing happened. “Nothing.” He opened his eyes, and WHAT. A massive 2-D gray pane was in front of him. He could see a book and a log of wood in his inventory, and he could see himself looking at wherever his eyes went. So weird and creepy. He experimentally pointed at the book. It began hovering. HE moved it down in what he could recognize was his hotbar, like from the game. Actually, the GUI was the exact same as from the game, but there were some differences, like 12 armor slots instead of just 4, and the crafting portion was pointing down instead of to its side. John pointed and moved the book in slot one, and it went there.

“So... Let me guess, think ‘ESC’ to get this thing down and ‘1’ to equip slot 1 in my hotbar?”

“Yup, you’re catching on fast. Maybe you still have some hope. But don’t worry about that book. time enough to read when we’re at safety.”

“All right, we can do that. Hmm, where’s this chest at? AHA, Found it!”

“Ok, how do I open this chest?”

“Same principle as everything else. Think right click, and punch it once.”

“That makes sense, but it doesn’t....”

The chest opened, and a pane, much like the inventory screen popped up. In that pane, there were some wood logs, planks, and a few items that John had never seen before. He pointed at one of them, and a description popped up- “Atlas‘ Portal Gun”.

Klazam remarked- “Wow, you’re lucky. I’ve never had one of that in my time in this cursed place.”

“What is that?”

“I’ll explain later, put everything in your inventory, and chop down a few trees before it gets dark.”

After what felt like a few hundred punches later, John’s shoulder was hurting. He decided that he had enough logs. After looking around, he noticed a small village nearby. The place he was in had dark green water, and a dismal dark sky, along with cows and pigs. He walked towards the village, when he saw some brown blocks in his path.

“Hold up there, faster if you go around that- it’s mud.”

He detoured, swam across a small river- The feeling was surreal- he kept on sinking, until he tried jumping, and via jumping he swam across. He never thought of the fact that MineCraft had some odd behavior. - then arrived at the village.

This village did not look normal, and John quickly figured out why. Some natural disaster had befell it, and a gaping ravine had spilt open in the middle of the 4-house village.

He looked around, and noticed that the village was half-buried.

He then saw the village priest, and walked around to talk to him.

Klazam33 interrupted to say “Hello priest. Where am I?”

John looked at Klazam33 in surprise.

“That was what you were going to say, yes? You fool, villagers in this world are just like in the game. they only offer you trade stuff, and do you no good. You might as well kill him.”

“No! I just can’t kill the villagers. I need to make sure they’re safe.”

“Ok, this is as good a time as any to teach you about the portal gun’s functions. Equip it, point him at the villager, and think ‘G’. “

“This better not kill him...”

John did as Klazam said, and IT WORKED! Somewhat. The villager started hovering. John moved around, and the villager moved with him. He carried the villager to the roof of one house, and plopped him down again. He captured two more villagers the same way, and put them all on the roof. “There, all safe.” He then went inside a house, and it was like nothing he ever saw before. There was all kind of blocks and stuff. BUT, there was wool on the floor. John happily gathered it all, and replaced it with willow planks.

There was also a crafting table in the place, so he made a bed for himself, and tried to make some tools. But for some reason, the tool recipes that he knew wasn’t working...

“Klazam33, what’s wrong with this thing?”

“Oh, this has Tinker’s Construct. You can’t make regular tools, you have to use these tool tables and such to assemble tools. We’ll cover this tomorrow.”

“Ok...”

John took a last look around his new home and outside, then he went to sleep for the night.

The night was SHORT and uneventful, then John woke up all rested. He climbed up the ladder at the back of the house to check on his 3 villagers. Outside, he saw all manner of nasty mobs burning in the daylight.

“Oh boy, what have I gotten myself into?”

Chapter II: Tinkering, Hunting, and Mining

Spoiler:
John went downstairs, opened his chest, and tried to make head and tail out of all the crazy parts of tools in there. He couldn’t figure it out, until he remembered that he had a book in his inventory. He opened it up, and a panel with the book’s contents popped up front of him. “All right, I know this is weird, but I’m getting used to this” After a bit of reading, he felt that he understood how to make tools, pretty much. It was at this time that Klazam33 interjected- “You should go over to the other house, there’s more parts there, and theres another villager trapped inside. This is as good a time as any- see your portal guns? Try using it. I suggest this wall.”

John pointed the gun at the wall and used it. A green oval splashed against the wall he was pointing at. “Ok, this is pretty cool, but what can I do with it?” “Shoot the opposite wall with the other mode of the portal gun.” John did that, and a purple oval popped up. The ovals became silvery. “What now?” “Touch one of them”

John walked up to the green oval, and reached out to it. BAM. He was looking at the green oval, but farther away. Turning around, he finally understood what exactly happened. The ovals were portals, and he just went through one. “This is pretty cool.”

“Go over to the other house, and bring the villager here. Use that portal gun to get back here easily.”

John walked out of the house, and tried looking for the buried house’s entrance. There was none- it was fully buried, so he hopped the fence on the roof, and went down the ladders. Sure enough, this house was a exact copy of his current house. He opened the chest, and it had parts aplenty too. He gathered all of them, and then he shot a purple portal at the wall.

“If i use the ‘G’ thing, and bring him with me through that portal, will that work?” “Yeah, it will.”

“That’s pretty cool. I think I have a good idea for how to use this, but that’s later.”

After doing that, John gathered the parts he thought would be best for his tools. He opened the GUI of the Tool Table. “

This is where I make these tools, yes?”

“It is, and there’s a cool trick- when you are happy with your tool, just think a name at the GUI right before taking the tool out. This names the tools.”

Finished with his things, John turned to Klazam33 and asked him what he thought of all of them. Klazam33 shook his ghostly incorporeal head and said

“Making that Limp Rapier was really a bad idea- it’s nigh to useless.”

“I needed a sword, and that was the only sword blade available.”

“Did you read the book fully? You can make stuff out of the patterns, and there’s plenty of patterns here.”

“Oh, I wasn’t thinking about that. This thing doesn’t look that bad, and it has a cool name, so there. I feel sort of hungry now, actually. I think I’m gonna hunt cows and get myself some steak. Steak still exists, right?”

“Yes, and I would recommend you kill them with the frying pan you have, and when you’re ready, you can cook the steak in that thing too.”

After a few hundred Dinner Plate whacks, John had a lot of leather and raw beef. John was also hungrier than ever. He knew that eating the beef was a waste of time, and that it was better to eat steak over that. So John held off his gratification for that. He wandered around a bit, exploring the immediate area around his home for some fuel, when he came upon this strange sight-

“Oh, that’s just zombie brains. Pick it up, you’ll need it for later Thaumcraft research.”

“... What?”

“Never mind that now.”

John picked it up, and stopped off at his home to drop off everything, then he went back outside, and looked in the ravine nearby. There was coal on the cliffside! He dug down to the coal, then started to mine the coal, when an explosive “NO, STOP!” came from Klazam33. Startled, John stepped back, just as he finished mining the coal under him. The coal ore broke, and the coal dropped. And dropped. And dropped. John was this close to a splatter on the ravine bottom

“You fool! You forgot the cardinal rule of MineCraft- NEVER DIG DOWN!”

“Oops. That wont happen again...”

After John mined all the coal in that immediate area, he felt a gnawing hunger, and this hunger was painful. He started walking home, and every few seconds his body would convulse in pain.

“Hurry up and get home! You can actually die from hunger.”

John barely made it home, opened his chest, and saw the raw beef. John couldnt care less about efficiency now, and he just wolfed down a piece. The pain stopped, and he felt slightly better- the hunger was still there.

“Ok, time to cook myself some steak now.” John made an furnace to cook the steak with. When he placed it down, Klazam33 stopped him again. Even if Klazam33 had saved his life earlier, it was still getting annoying.

“What?”

“Use your frying pan, it can cook 14 steak per coal piece, more efficient than the furnace.”

John sighed. This nagging ghost was right as usual, so he just went along with what he said. shortly after cooking the steak, John was able to eat. The steak was surprisingly juicy and delicious, even if it was in a digital world.

With that thought, John started wondering about exactly what were around him. He then remembered the village church had a tall tower, so John went up on the roof and looked around. A forest, some desert, a bog, a hill off in the distance, ocean, and something extremely odd floating in the distance.

This floating thing was green and blue and brightly colored. John asked Klazam33 what it was, and Klazam33s reply was just a shrug of his translucent shoulders.

“Why don’t you go over there, and see what it is?”

“Heard of a little thing called despawning? I’m dead, but I’m still alive in a sense. I’d very much like to stay that way a bit longer.”

“All right, this is usually when I go off to mine. Should I do that? Or are there other things that I need to do first?”

“Nah, I think its time to mine too. But first, make sure you know what the color of your portal on the wall is. That way, you can get out of emergencies with your portal gun.”

After checking, John went outside to find a nice surface cave. He stopped by the library first, to gather all the books. Then he walked outside, and picked a likely direction to wander in. When he was walking, he tripped over a plant, and that plant HURT him. Green particles floated off his body, and it kept hurting.

“What, what’s poisoning me?”

“That plant. Stay away from it and destroy any that you see.”

He destroyed the plant, then kept on walking, when he found a nice little surface cave. In this cave, was easily seen coal, so he went ahead and mined the coal. under one coal ore block was a hole. Inside this hole was a creeper. At first John was startled, but after a bit, he realized that the creeper was trapped with nowhere to go, so John laughed and started mocking it. After a short time of “Yo mama’s so fat that..” jokes, John looked around, and saw a few different ores in the cave’s walls. There was natural iron, there was a orangish ore, there was a metallic orange ore, and there was something that glowed in the dark. John went to mine this one, and was rewarded with sparkles and some Earth Shards.

“What’s this for? And do I need to mine everything that I see?”

“That’s for Thaumcraft, and yes, you need everything you see. You will end up using it all.”

After wandering a bit around surface bright caverns, John saw a zombie hiding in a dark spot. Feeling confident, John enticed it in the sun and started slapping at it with the Limp Rapier. The rapier was able to deal a little damage, quickly. It still took a while before the zombie keeled over, redead, though.

“See Klazam, this rapier ain’t so bad.”

“It’s fine with one on one, but with more than one enemy? Bad idea.”

John spied another zombie, this one with golden armor, in a darker part of the cave. He yelled “Watch this, Klazam!” as he charged in the cave, jumping ver a small hole to engage the zombie. The small duel was going well in John’s favor, when john saw a creeper sneakingly coming up behind the zombie. John yelped, and beat a quick backwards fighting retreat. Step back, slap zombie, step back, slap zombie, step back, wait, there’s nothing there AHHH THUD. John winced, as he realized he fell down the small hole he jumped over earlier. HE looke daround and saw that he was in a cave, sigificantly darker than before. He looked up, and saw the gold zombie preparing to jump after him, and John retreated farther in the cave, as the gold zombie and creeper jumped in the hole to chase John. He desperately tried to find a way out of the cave, but he couldn’t.

“Watch out!” came at the same moment that a severe pain ripped through John’s head. John spun around to see a skeleton aiming at him. “Ach!” when the gold zombie from behind caught up. Spying a cave to John’s right, he limped quickly that way, when a large boom caught him and lifted him up, and threw John a distance deeper in the cave. John was in severe pain at this point. He looked back, to see that the creeper did do him a small favor- the skeleton and the gold zombie was nowhere to be seen. John breathed a sigh of relief... Then another skeleton showed up. “AHH” John quickly panicked.

“QUICK! Use the portal gun to make a getaway!”

“OH RIGHT YES”

John shot a portal in the floor, and jumped in. Safe, at last! But no! A zombie popped out of the portal. John screamed and punched the zombie. the zombie disappeared and reappeared. Another punch, the same thing happened.

“How do I turn this off!”

“I can’t remember! Let me think!”

“Hurry up, please!” as John kept on punching.

“OH RIGHT! It’s ‘R’, HURRY UP AND THINK THAT.”

The portal disappeared. “Whew, that was a close call.”

“For future reference, portals on the floor are bad ideas.”

“I think I got that.”

Chapter III- Portals and Ravines, oh my!:

Spoiler:
John turned to Klazam33 and said,

"That last thing was a bit too close for comfort. My life's really in danger?"

"Yes, as far as I can tell. I wish I knew what the purpose behind this thing."

"How is this even possible, anyway? I've heard about virtual reality games, yeah, but nothing comes even close to this. Is this gonna be my life from now on?"

"I wish I knew. When I died, I was hoping I'd just wake up, but I woke up in this body... It is possible we both are stuck here forever."

John sighed. "Well, I've never been a quitter. If this is going to be my life from now on, I'll just have to make the best out of it. I don't want to walk around without any armor. That's just courting death. But I don't have nearly enough iron for it..."

"Hang on! You recall the mud in the bog where you and I spawned? You can make mud balls into mud armor. It's not that strong, but it's decent."

John put up a portal at home before going back out, which would be what John will always do from now on, and then he went out, made the swim to the bog. He punched the mud, and gathered quite a lot of mud balls. While he was doing this, he remembered that there were a lot of cows and some pigs around. He decided his next project would be capturing some and making an animal farm out of them. But first, John went home and crafted the mud armor. it was not very comfortable- a bit damp and clammy, but it was still protection.

"Klazam33, this here portal gun will make portals that can send cows through, right? If that zombie could come through, cows should be able to, right?"

"Yeah, anything can be sent through portals. They're awesome, and I'm jealous that I didn't get the chance to play with one."

"Want to try my extra one?"

John got the other gun out of the chest, and offered to Klazam33. He floated down, but as he reached out to take the gun, John yelped and jumped away from Klazam33.

"That hurt!"

"It must be because I'm in the body of a hostile mob. I guess I won't get to use that gun after all.. That's the perks of being not alive I guess..."

John went to the roof of the other house, and set up a portal there, then he made the swim back to the bog. He then spent the day merrily shooting portals at animals. After night fell, he jumped through a portal to check on his progress. He caught many more animals than he excepted to.

After that, he went to his bed and slept for the night, then he awoke to see Klazam33 on top of his chests, in as much of a thinking pose that a block-ghost could be.

"You know, you said that you didn't have enough iron, right? How would you like to double your iron and all other metal ores? If you want to do that, read the Tinker's book again, specifically the section on the smeltery."

Intrigued, John went to do that. He read that there was a structure that basically melted metals and doubled the output. The components of this structure were pretty cheap to make.

"I saw some clay and gravel out in the bog, and I live near a desert. This thing seems to be easy to make."

John made a shovel out of stone, unburied the farm house, and went to dig a lot of clay, gravel, and sand. That task took awhile, so he had to go home and sleep a few times.

Finally, after a long day, night was approaching again, but John had plenty of the three components, so he made grout out of them, the second step to a smeltery. John tossed the grout in his two furnaces, and started cooking.

Cooking the grout, John realized he didn't have nearly enough coal, so he sighed, because he knew he'd have to go caving again for the coal. He quickly made a stone pick, and went out. This time, he went to the ravine near to his home, because he knew it had a waterfall. He jumped in the water and went to the bottom. there was some exposed coal, but not nearly enough. Looking around, John noticed another cave nearby. Recalling the recent debacle, he sighed, but it wasn't something he could not do, so he went in bravely. He remembered that portals give off a bit of light, so he shot portals out ahead of him and ventured in the cave carefully. He constantly checked all around him as he mined. It seemed pretty safe...

This went on for quite a while, then finally John spotted a solitary zombie ahead of him. He took out the Dinner Plate, and proceeded to bash Mr. Zombie in a pile of rotten flesh. There was nothing around him, so John kept on mining until his stone pick broke, and he had to go home. Once home, John put in the second batch of grout in the ovens. John read the book again, and he realized he needed to find lava, to be able to use the smeltery. John decided to explore the area, and to look for any surface lava pools. Hopefully he'd get lucky on that and find some nearby. After a while of exploration, John saw many interesting terrain features.

In his travels, John came across a huge gold deposit on the surface, exicited, John tried to mine it, but his pickax was sticking in it, like it was gravel. Confused, but then he realized it was gold gravel ore. He tried to use his stone shove, but it was too hard for the stone shovel to work. Logically, John figured, he'd need a metal shovel, which he needed a smeltery for. So John just made sure he memorized the location of the gold, and he went on.

After traveling, John saw a beautiful shiny blue tree.

"Ooh, what's this?"

"This is a Silverwood. Leave it alone. You'll need to come back here eventually, for Thaumcraft."

"What exactly is Thaumcraft?"

"Magic, basically. You'll be able to make things and do magicial things."

"That's pretty cool I guess. Let's do that after I find some lava, ok?"

"Sure. I like Thaumcraft myself."

John went on, exploring, with not much luck, but he did find a few strange things. Things like a chilly icy wasteland, and a crater with water levitating over it.

Eventually, John came to a marshy land, with trees that had massive canopies. John was able to get up on top! and jump around the foliage of different trees.

"I feel like I'm in an kungfu movie! "

"Watch out! There's a ravine under that jump!"

"What, NOOOO"

John screamed as he missed a jump, and missed vines, to fall.

Thud.

John woke up, groaning. His body hurt so much. Looking around, he saw that he was still in Minecraftia, and alive! It turned out there was a ledge midway in the ravine, and John somehow landed on it! John looked down, from his perch.

Looking up, there was a shelf of stone above him. John had no idea how he managed to land on the ravine. Looking back down in the ravine, John saw Klazam33 floating back and forth in a state of panic.

"Hey! I'm up here!"

"Oh thank god! I was so afraid that you died. I saw you jump and fall. Then I couldn't see you anywhere."

"I'm done looking for lava pools. It's obvious there's none nearby. I'll go home and look for them in the earth's depths."

Chapter IV- Challenging Caving

Spoiler:
John arrived to his home, via portal. He started gathering everything necessary to go mining, but Klazam33 had an observation to make-

“Uh, Steve, did you forget about torches? It’ll make your mining marginally safer.”

“Well, yeah. I sort of forgot about them. I’ll make some.”

John made a couple hundred torches, then cooked iron to make buckets for lava, when he found some.

“You know, Lava being held in metal buckets and being fine makes no sense, really.”

“Like everything makes sense in MineCraft? I’d recommend you use one of these buckets for water. Safety and all that.”

John agreed with that, and went out to the nearby well and filled a bucket.

John thought, since he was all loaded out, he might as well as check out the bottom of the ravine under his adopted village. He used the water to make a waterfall of sorts down the ravine, then he went down. There wasn’t any mobs to be seen, but there were some ores and stuff, which John mined out. John also lit up the bottom of the ravine some.

John also found several adjoining caverns, which he blocked off. There was one cave that looked promising, so John didn’t block that one off. He went int he cave, to explore a little bit. Three zombies shambled to attack him, but unfortunately, for the zombies, John was slightly too high for them to attack. Whack, Whack, Whack. Dinner Plate put them all out of their misery.

Descending farther in the cave, an angry zombie charged John, but with his proficiency in wielding Dinner Plates, it was easily beat back. After that, John saw a skeleton training his sights on him. John beat an hasty retreat, and jumped through his portal, to mentally prepare for skeleton combat. After a short time, John was ready, so he stepped through the portal. OW.

The skeleton was right there, machine-gun firing at John. He was able to barely get back to the portal and hop back through. John whirled around, ready to bash the skeleton, when it came out behind him. That skeleton was a smart one, though. After a couple tense seconds, John realized that the skeleton was probably set up, with his damned bow pointed directly at the portal, ready for John.

John steeled himself, and ran out swinging. John was able to catch the skeleton unaware, and killed it before it could get off many arrows. He groaned, and waited a bit to recuperate, then he set off through the cave again.

After a short time, John spied a dark portion of cavern, but there was very clearly lava at the far end of the cavern. There was one slight problem with this, though. There was a large horde of monsters between John and the lava. This included skeletons, creepers, and whatnot. And some cows too.

John sighed,

“I wish I had an bow and enough arrows to deal with this.”

“I’m wishing that too. Do you think you could build something to get you enough arrows to deal with this?”

“Actually, I might have an idea.”

With that cryptic statement, John turned back and went to his adopted village. John grabbed the spare portal gun, and did this:

“What are you planning to do with that?”

“Oh, you’ll see.”

John went back to where he was. Sure enough, mobs started closing in range.

“C’mon, tell me what you’re gonna do. Or are you giving up?”

“Don’t worry. I know what I’m doing.”

Suddenly, John brought out the spare portal gun, and started shooting portals at the feet of all the monsters in the cave.

One by one, they disappeared, without causing harm to John.

“Wow, that was a really brilliant idea. I never thought of using the portal gun as a offensive ranged weapon. But what about the other end? That’s right in middle of your village?”

“Yep. That’s the point. What else is in the middle of the village?”

“Oh, the ravine?”

John laughed, and proceeded on to light up the entire cavern, and to collect the lava. He felt good, like he was on a roll, so he decided to keep on mining and going on with this adventure. A lot of one on one combats ensued, which John won with his trusty Dinner Plate. Suddenly, an angry zombie attacked John from the back. John was pretty badly hurt, but he managed to kill it. It was at that moment when John decided he had enough, and that it was time to go home.

John stepped through his portal, and took a look around. Something was wrong with his home. A skeleton was prowling right outside, then it caught sight of John through the glass, and walked in the house. The door was missing for some reason. John was able to beat it off. Right outside the house, he found the door on the floor. John re-installed it, just to watch as an angry zombie promptly broke it down again.

John fought it off, and rebuilt the door. John then tried to go to sleep again, but he was way too jumpy to sleep, because of the constants sounds of monsters around.

At last, dawn came, and then John ran outside and lighted up the entire village. He did not want to deal with all the mobs again. After that, John went to chop down trees. He chopped down quite a bit of them.

“Why are you doing that?”

“I’m gonna have to move out pretty soon. The ravine’s making me nervous, and it’s getting slightly cramped within home. But not right now. I want to have decent equipment first though. I guess it’s time to build that smeltery thing.”

John busily set up the smeltery, and poured his first few casts of aluminum brass.

Last edited by Klazam on Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:02 am, edited 8 times in total.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15242 (isolation #1004) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:56 pm

Post by Klazam »

NEXT PART IS UP! (please read the preceding parts first- link is in my siggy)

Chapter I- Waking up:

Spoiler:
Black. White. Black. Green. Green? John opened his eyes fully, and saw a strange tree in front of him. This tree was... blocky, and a strange color. He looked down, and saw dark green grass. This grass was also flat. HIS LEGS WAS FLAT AND BLOCKY. “AHHH” John screamed, and walked backwards. Even walking felt wrong. Looking around in panic, he saw that everything was flat and blocky.

“Where am I?”

“Look around.”

“Uh, looks a lot like... MineCraft?”

“You’re Notch’s latest victim.”

John suddenly realized something-

“AHH WHO IS THAT”

John looked around in a panic, to see a blocky white transparent thing, with green eyes, and a crown, floating near him.

“WHO ARE YOU”

“I am Klazam33, the victim before you. I shouldn’t be here, at all, but I think that there was a glitch or bug or something. I’m in the body of a Twilight Wraith.”

“Uh, what is a Twilight Wraith? I played MineCraft, and I’ve never seen one of these.”

“Oh no, don’t tell me that you only played vanilla? I really hope that you won’t just die. I’m not sure how long I’m gonna stick around. Dear god, I hope this body won’t despawn.”

“This is a bit much to process. And why can’t I sit down?”

“You’re basically in a MineCraft world. There’s no sitting in MineCraft. Daylight is a-wasting. I strongly recommend you get playing. I’ll stick around and help you a bit, but since this body is completely unable to do anything, I guess it’ll just be help in the form of words. Oh and one last thing. Think of this as hardcore. I died and did NOT get to respawn. I just woke up here like you. What’s your name, anyway?”

“I’m John... My in-game name’s Steve, so call me that, I guess... So you’re saying that I’m basically a player in this game, but its real and I can die? How did you die?”

“Hello Steve, then. I’d rather not think about it, we can discuss that later. Go and look for the bonus chest, and punch some trees for wood. You’ll need it, of course.”

“Uh, punch trees? Okay, I guess...”

John looked around, and picked a tree at random. Wincing, he walked up to it, and gave it an experimental punch. The familiar cracking animation showed up and disappeared. John sighed in relief, and punched and kept on punching the block until the log dropped. He walked up to it, and it whooshed in John’s body.

“What, where did it go?”

“Oh right, You still haven’t figured out the Graphical User Interface yet. It took me a while to figure out myself. Just think ‘E’ really hard. It’s odd, but... yes it works.”

“Ok”

He closed his eyes and gave it a try. Nothing happened. “Nothing.” He opened his eyes, and WHAT. A massive 2-D gray pane was in front of him. He could see a book and a log of wood in his inventory, and he could see himself looking at wherever his eyes went. So weird and creepy. He experimentally pointed at the book. It began hovering. He moved it down in what he could recognize was his hotbar, like from the game. Actually, the GUI was the exact same as from the game, but there were some differences, like 12 armor slots instead of just 4, and the crafting portion was pointing down instead of to its side. John pointed and moved the book in slot one, and it went there.

“So... Let me guess, think ‘ESC’ to get this thing down and ‘1’ to equip slot 1 in my hotbar?”

“Yup, you’re catching on fast. Maybe you still have some hope. But don’t worry about that book. time enough to read when we’re at safety.”

“All right, we can do that. Hmm, where’s this chest at? AHA, Found it!”

“Ok, how do I open this chest?”

“Same principle as everything else. Think right click, and punch it once.”

“That makes sense, but it doesn’t....”

The chest opened, and a pane, much like the inventory screen popped up. In that pane, there were some wood logs, planks, and a few items that John had never seen before. He pointed at one of them, and a description popped up- “Atlas‘ Portal Gun”.

Klazam remarked- “Wow, you’re lucky. I’ve never had one of that in my time in this cursed place.”

“What is that?”

“I’ll explain later, put everything in your inventory, and chop down a few trees before it gets dark.”

After what felt like a few hundred punches later, John’s shoulder was hurting. He decided that he had enough logs. After looking around, he noticed a small village nearby. The place he was in had dark green water, and a dismal dark sky, along with cows and pigs. He walked towards the village, when he saw some brown blocks in his path.

“Hold up there, faster if you go around that- it’s mud.”

He detoured, swam across a small river- The feeling was surreal- he kept on sinking, until he tried jumping, and via jumping he swam across. He never thought of the fact that MineCraft had some odd behavior. - then arrived at the village.

This village did not look normal, and John quickly figured out why. Some natural disaster had befell it, and a gaping ravine had spilt open in the middle of the 4-house village.

He looked around, and noticed that the village was half-buried.

He then saw the village priest, and walked around to talk to him.

Klazam33 interrupted to say “Hello priest. Where am I?”

John looked at Klazam33 in surprise.

“That was what you were going to say, yes? You fool, villagers in this world are just like in the game. they only offer you trade stuff, and do you no good. You might as well kill him.”

“No! I just can’t kill the villagers. I need to make sure they’re safe.”

“Ok, this is as good a time as any to teach you about the portal gun’s functions. Equip it, point him at the villager, and think ‘G’. “

“This better not kill him...”

John did as Klazam said, and IT WORKED! Somewhat. The villager started hovering. John moved around, and the villager moved with him. He carried the villager to the roof of one house, and plopped him down again. He captured two more villagers the same way, and put them all on the roof. “There, all safe.” He then went inside a house, and it was like nothing he ever saw before. There was all kind of blocks and stuff. BUT, there was wool on the floor. John happily gathered it all, and replaced it with willow planks.

There was also a crafting table in the place, so he made a bed for himself, and tried to make some tools. But for some reason, the tool recipes that he knew wasn’t working...

“Klazam33, what’s wrong with this thing?”

“Oh, this has Tinker’s Construct. You can’t make regular tools, you have to use these tool tables and such to assemble tools. We’ll cover this tomorrow.”

“Ok...”

John took a last look around his new home and outside, then he went to sleep for the night.

The night was SHORT and uneventful, then John woke up all rested. He climbed up the ladder at the back of the house to check on his 3 villagers. Outside, he saw all manner of nasty mobs burning in the daylight.

“Oh boy, what have I gotten myself into?”
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15246 (isolation #1005) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:30 am

Post by Klazam »

NEXT PART IS UP! (please read the preceding parts first- link is in my siggy)

Chapter II: Tinkering, Hunting, and Mining

Spoiler:
John went downstairs, opened his chest, and tried to make head and tail out of all the crazy parts of tools in there. He couldn’t figure it out, until he remembered that he had a book in his inventory. He opened it up, and a panel with the book’s contents popped up front of him. “All right, I know this is weird, but I’m getting used to this” After a bit of reading, he felt that he understood how to make tools, pretty much. It was at this time that Klazam33 interjected- “You should go over to the other house, there’s more parts there, and theres another villager trapped inside. This is as good a time as any- see your portal guns? Try using it. I suggest this wall.”

John pointed the gun at the wall and used it. A green oval splashed against the wall he was pointing at. “Ok, this is pretty cool, but what can I do with it?” “Shoot the opposite wall with the other mode of the portal gun.” John did that, and a purple oval popped up. The ovals became silvery. “What now?” “Touch one of them”

John walked up to the green oval, and reached out to it. BAM. He was looking at the green oval, but farther away. Turning around, he finally understood what exactly happened. The ovals were portals, and he just went through one. “This is pretty cool.”

“Go over to the other house, and bring the villager here. Use that portal gun to get back here easily.”

John walked out of the house, and tried looking for the buried house’s entrance. There was none- it was fully buried, so he hopped the fence on the roof, and went down the ladders. Sure enough, this house was a exact copy of his current house. He opened the chest, and it had parts aplenty too. He gathered all of them, and then he shot a purple portal at the wall.

“If i use the ‘G’ thing, and bring him with me through that portal, will that work?” “Yeah, it will.”

“That’s pretty cool. I think I have a good idea for how to use this, but that’s later.”

After doing that, John gathered the parts he thought would be best for his tools. He opened the GUI of the Tool Table. “

This is where I make these tools, yes?”

“It is, and there’s a cool trick- when you are happy with your tool, just think a name at the GUI right before taking the tool out. This names the tools.”

Finished with his things, John turned to Klazam33 and asked him what he thought of all of them. Klazam33 shook his ghostly incorporeal head and said

“Making that Limp Rapier was really a bad idea- it’s nigh to useless.”

“I needed a sword, and that was the only sword blade available.”

“Did you read the book fully? You can make stuff out of the patterns, and there’s plenty of patterns here.”

“Oh, I wasn’t thinking about that. This thing doesn’t look that bad, and it has a cool name, so there. I feel sort of hungry now, actually. I think I’m gonna hunt cows and get myself some steak. Steak still exists, right?”

“Yes, and I would recommend you kill them with the frying pan you have, and when you’re ready, you can cook the steak in that thing too.”

After a few hundred Dinner Plate whacks, John had a lot of leather and raw beef. John was also hungrier than ever. He knew that eating the beef was a waste of time, and that it was better to eat steak over that. So John held off his gratification for that. He wandered around a bit, exploring the immediate area around his home for some fuel, when he came upon this strange sight-

“Oh, that’s just zombie brains. Pick it up, you’ll need it for later Thaumcraft research.”

“... What?”

“Never mind that now.”

John picked it up, and stopped off at his home to drop off everything, then he went back outside, and looked in the ravine nearby. There was coal on the cliffside! He dug down to the coal, then started to mine the coal, when an explosive “NO, STOP!” came from Klazam33. Startled, John stepped back, just as he finished mining the coal under him. The coal ore broke, and the coal dropped. And dropped. And dropped. John was this close to a splatter on the ravine bottom

“You fool! You forgot the cardinal rule of MineCraft- NEVER DIG DOWN!”

“Oops. That wont happen again...”

After John mined all the coal in that immediate area, he felt a gnawing hunger, and this hunger was painful. He started walking home, and every few seconds his body would convulse in pain.

“Hurry up and get home! You can actually die from hunger.”

John barely made it home, opened his chest, and saw the raw beef. John couldnt care less about efficiency now, and he just wolfed down a piece. The pain stopped, and he felt slightly better- the hunger was still there.

“Ok, time to cook myself some steak now.” John made an furnace to cook the steak with. When he placed it down, Klazam33 stopped him again. Even if Klazam33 had saved his life earlier, it was still getting annoying.

“What?”

“Use your frying pan, it can cook 14 steak per coal piece, more efficient than the furnace.”

John sighed. This nagging ghost was right as usual, so he just went along with what he said. shortly after cooking the steak, John was able to eat. The steak was surprisingly juicy and delicious, even if it was in a digital world.

With that thought, John started wondering about exactly what were around him. He then remembered the village church had a tall tower, so John went up on the roof and looked around. A forest, some desert, a bog, a hill off in the distance, ocean, and something extremely odd floating in the distance.

This floating thing was green and blue and brightly colored. John asked Klazam33 what it was, and Klazam33s reply was just a shrug of his translucent shoulders.

“Why don’t you go over there, and see what it is?”

“Heard of a little thing called despawning? I’m dead, but I’m still alive in a sense. I’d very much like to stay that way a bit longer.”

“All right, this is usually when I go off to mine. Should I do that? Or are there other things that I need to do first?”

“Nah, I think its time to mine too. But first, make sure you know what the color of your portal on the wall is. That way, you can get out of emergencies with your portal gun.”

After checking, John went outside to find a nice surface cave. He stopped by the library first, to gather all the books. Then he walked outside, and picked a likely direction to wander in. When he was walking, he tripped over a plant, and that plant HURT him. Green particles floated off his body, and it kept hurting.

“What, what’s poisoning me?”

“That plant. Stay away from it and destroy any that you see.”

He destroyed the plant, then kept on walking, when he found a nice little surface cave. In this cave, was easily seen coal, so he went ahead and mined the coal. under one coal ore block was a hole. Inside this hole was a creeper. At first John was startled, but after a bit, he realized that the creeper was trapped with nowhere to go, so John laughed and started mocking it. After a short time of “Yo mama’s so fat that..” jokes, John looked around, and saw a few different ores in the cave’s walls. There was natural iron, there was a orangish ore, there was a metallic orange ore, and there was something that glowed in the dark. John went to mine this one, and was rewarded with sparkles and some Earth Shards.

“What’s this for? And do I need to mine everything that I see?”

“That’s for Thaumcraft, and yes, you need everything you see. You will end up using it all.”

After wandering a bit around surface bright caverns, John saw a zombie hiding in a dark spot. Feeling confident, John enticed it in the sun and started slapping at it with the Limp Rapier. The rapier was able to deal a little damage, quickly. It still took a while before the zombie keeled over, redead, though.

“See Klazam, this rapier ain’t so bad.”

“It’s fine with one on one, but with more than one enemy? Bad idea.”

John spied another zombie, this one with golden armor, in a darker part of the cave. He yelled “Watch this, Klazam!” as he charged in the cave, jumping ver a small hole to engage the zombie. The small duel was going well in John’s favor, when john saw a creeper sneakingly coming up behind the zombie. John yelped, and beat a quick backwards fighting retreat. Step back, slap zombie, step back, slap zombie, step back, wait, there’s nothing there AHHH THUD. John winced, as he realized he fell down the small hole he jumped over earlier. HE looke daround and saw that he was in a cave, sigificantly darker than before. He looked up, and saw the gold zombie preparing to jump after him, and John retreated farther in the cave, as the gold zombie and creeper jumped in the hole to chase John. He desperately tried to find a way out of the cave, but he couldn’t.

“Watch out!” came at the same moment that a severe pain ripped through John’s head. John spun around to see a skeleton aiming at him. “Ach!” when the gold zombie from behind caught up. Spying a cave to John’s right, he limped quickly that way, when a large boom caught him and lifted him up, and threw John a distance deeper in the cave. John was in severe pain at this point. He looked back, to see that the creeper did do him a small favor- the skeleton and the gold zombie was nowhere to be seen. John breathed a sigh of relief... Then another skeleton showed up. “AHH” John quickly panicked.

“QUICK! Use the portal gun to make a getaway!”

“OH RIGHT YES”

John shot a portal in the floor, and jumped in. Safe, at last! But no! A zombie popped out of the portal. John screamed and punched the zombie. the zombie disappeared and reappeared. Another punch, the same thing happened.

“How do I turn this off!”

“I can’t remember! Let me think!”

“Hurry up, please!” as John kept on punching.

“OH RIGHT! It’s ‘R’, HURRY UP AND THINK THAT.”

The portal disappeared. “Whew, that was a close call.”

“For future reference, portals on the floor are bad ideas.”

“I think I got that.”
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15249 (isolation #1006) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:32 am

Post by Klazam »

In post 15248, Untrod Tripod wrote:Turn this into a mafia game ^
how
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15251 (isolation #1007) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:59 am

Post by Klazam »

thanks. that will depend on if he lives that long, however.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15254 (isolation #1008) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:42 am

Post by Klazam »

I'll be taking care of everything for that. so far we have 4 participants- dav, you, me, and etl.

I'll build the map for 6 participants just in case.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15256 (isolation #1009) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:48 am

Post by Klazam »

it's modded skyblock, jsyk.

I'll still put you down on the list
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15261 (isolation #1010) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:15 am

Post by Klazam »

I'll make the map, for 6 players, so that everyone can get on and play competitively.

The modpack will be the FTB Unleashed pack. I'm gonna set everything up tonight then figure out availability of everyone so that everyone can play.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15264 (isolation #1011) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:19 am

Post by Klazam »

(Read the preceding parts first- the link's in my siggy)

Chapter III- Portals and Ravines, oh my!

Spoiler:
John turned to Klazam33 and said,

"That last thing was a bit too close for comfort. My life's really in danger?"

"Yes, as far as I can tell. I wish I knew what the purpose behind this thing."

"How is this even possible, anyway? I've heard about virtual reality games, yeah, but nothing comes even close to this. Is this gonna be my life from now on?"

"I wish I knew. When I died, I was hoping I'd just wake up, but I woke up in this body... It is possible we both are stuck here forever."

John sighed. "Well, I've never been a quitter. If this is going to be my life from now on, I'll just have to make the best out of it. I don't want to walk around without any armor. That's just courting death. But I don't have nearly enough iron for it..."

"Hang on! You recall the mud in the bog where you and I spawned? You can make mud balls into mud armor. It's not that strong, but it's decent."

John put up a portal at home before going back out, which would be what John will always do from now on, and then he went out, made the swim to the bog. He punched the mud, and gathered quite a lot of mud balls. While he was doing this, he remembered that there were a lot of cows and some pigs around. He decided his next project would be capturing some and making an animal farm out of them. But first, John went home and crafted the mud armor. it was not very comfortable- a bit damp and clammy, but it was still protection.

"Klazam33, this here portal gun will make portals that can send cows through, right? If that zombie could come through, cows should be able to, right?"

"Yeah, anything can be sent through portals. They're awesome, and I'm jealous that I didn't get the chance to play with one."

"Want to try my extra one?"

John got the other gun out of the chest, and offered to Klazam33. He floated down, but as he reached out to take the gun, John yelped and jumped away from Klazam33.

"That hurt!"

"It must be because I'm in the body of a hostile mob. I guess I won't get to use that gun after all.. That's the perks of being not alive I guess..."

John went to the roof of the other house, and set up a portal there, then he made the swim back to the bog. He then spent the day merrily shooting portals at animals. After night fell, he jumped through a portal to check on his progress. He caught many more animals than he excepted to.

After that, he went to his bed and slept for the night, then he awoke to see Klazam33 on top of his chests, in as much of a thinking pose that a block-ghost could be.

"You know, you said that you didn't have enough iron, right? How would you like to double your iron and all other metal ores? If you want to do that, read the Tinker's book again, specifically the section on the smeltery."

Intrigued, John went to do that. He read that there was a structure that basically melted metals and doubled the output. The components of this structure were pretty cheap to make.

"I saw some clay and gravel out in the bog, and I live near a desert. This thing seems to be easy to make."

John made a shovel out of stone, unburied the farm house, and went to dig a lot of clay, gravel, and sand. That task took awhile, so he had to go home and sleep a few times.

Finally, after a long day, night was approaching again, but John had plenty of the three components, so he made grout out of them, the second step to a smeltery. John tossed the grout in his two furnaces, and started cooking.

Cooking the grout, John realized he didn't have nearly enough coal, so he sighed, because he knew he'd have to go caving again for the coal. He quickly made a stone pick, and went out. This time, he went to the ravine near to his home, because he knew it had a waterfall. He jumped in the water and went to the bottom. there was some exposed coal, but not nearly enough. Looking around, John noticed another cave nearby. Recalling the recent debacle, he sighed, but it wasn't something he could not do, so he went in bravely. He remembered that portals give off a bit of light, so he shot portals out ahead of him and ventured in the cave carefully. He constantly checked all around him as he mined. It seemed pretty safe...

This went on for quite a while, then finally John spotted a solitary zombie ahead of him. He took out the Dinner Plate, and proceeded to bash Mr. Zombie in a pile of rotten flesh. There was nothing around him, so John kept on mining until his stone pick broke, and he had to go home. Once home, John put in the second batch of grout in the ovens. John read the book again, and he realized he needed to find lava, to be able to use the smeltery. John decided to explore the area, and to look for any surface lava pools. Hopefully he'd get lucky on that and find some nearby. After a while of exploration, John saw many interesting terrain features.

In his travels, John came across a huge gold deposit on the surface, exicited, John tried to mine it, but his pickax was sticking in it, like it was gravel. Confused, but then he realized it was gold gravel ore. He tried to use his stone shove, but it was too hard for the stone shovel to work. Logically, John figured, he'd need a metal shovel, which he needed a smeltery for. So John just made sure he memorized the location of the gold, and he went on.

After traveling, John saw a beautiful shiny blue tree.

"Ooh, what's this?"

"This is a Silverwood. Leave it alone. You'll need to come back here eventually, for Thaumcraft."

"What exactly is Thaumcraft?"

"Magic, basically. You'll be able to make things and do magicial things."

"That's pretty cool I guess. Let's do that after I find some lava, ok?"

"Sure. I like Thaumcraft myself."

John went on, exploring, with not much luck, but he did find a few strange things. Things like a chilly icy wasteland, and a crater with water levitating over it.

Eventually, John came to a marshy land, with trees that had massive canopies. John was able to get up on top! and jump around the foliage of different trees.

"I feel like I'm in an kungfu movie! "

"Watch out! There's a ravine under that jump!"

"What, NOOOO"

John screamed as he missed a jump, and missed vines, to fall.

Thud.

John woke up, groaning. His body hurt so much. Looking around, he saw that he was still in Minecraftia, and alive! It turned out there was a ledge midway in the ravine, and John somehow landed on it! John looked down, from his perch.

Looking up, there was a shelf of stone above him. John had no idea how he managed to land on the ravine. Looking back down in the ravine, John saw Klazam33 floating back and forth in a state of panic.

"Hey! I'm up here!"

"Oh thank god! I was so afraid that you died. I saw you jump and fall. Then I couldn't see you anywhere."

"I'm done looking for lava pools. It's obvious there's none nearby. I'll go home and look for them in the earth's depths."
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15265 (isolation #1012) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:35 pm

Post by Klazam »

8 PM EST Skyblock tomorrow. Use the FTB Unleashed 1.1.4 pack with every mod enabled. I will be posting the server IP then.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15280 (isolation #1013) » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:35 am

Post by Klazam »

In post 15279, fuzzybutternut wrote:mhm. Starting on Bedrock. (I think we should make it "First to Kill Enderdragon AND Wither" because the ender dragon is a little bitch.
Dav, once you kill the end dragon, nobody else can...

How about this: first to obtain dragon egg, nether star, naga trophy, hydra trophy, ur ghast trophy, and Lich king skull.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15281 (isolation #1014) » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:39 am

Post by Klazam »

That might be too complicated, actually. I think that just "kill da end dragon" is good enough for this thing
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15288 (isolation #1015) » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:41 am

Post by Klazam »

it is possible to macerate books for paper I think. But i execept that it'll be a twilight portal that gives us the stuff we need.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15293 (isolation #1016) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:59 am

Post by Klazam »

(Read the preceding parts first- the link's in my siggy)

Chapter IV- Challenging Caving

Spoiler:
John arrived to his home, via portal. He started gathering everything necessary to go mining, but Klazam33 had an observation to make-

“Uh, Steve, did you forget about torches? It’ll make your mining marginally safer.”

“Well, yeah. I sort of forgot about them. I’ll make some.”

John made a couple hundred torches, then cooked iron to make buckets for lava, when he found some.

“You know, Lava being held in metal buckets and being fine makes no sense, really.”

“Like everything makes sense in MineCraft? I’d recommend you use one of these buckets for water. Safety and all that.”

John agreed with that, and went out to the nearby well and filled a bucket.

John thought, since he was all loaded out, he might as well as check out the bottom of the ravine under his adopted village. He used the water to make a waterfall of sorts down the ravine, then he went down. There wasn’t any mobs to be seen, but there were some ores and stuff, which John mined out. John also lit up the bottom of the ravine some.

John also found several adjoining caverns, which he blocked off. There was one cave that looked promising, so John didn’t block that one off. He went int he cave, to explore a little bit. Three zombies shambled to attack him, but unfortunately, for the zombies, John was slightly too high for them to attack. Whack, Whack, Whack. Dinner Plate put them all out of their misery.

Descending farther in the cave, an angry zombie charged John, but with his proficiency in wielding Dinner Plates, it was easily beat back. After that, John saw a skeleton training his sights on him. John beat an hasty retreat, and jumped through his portal, to mentally prepare for skeleton combat. After a short time, John was ready, so he stepped through the portal. OW.

The skeleton was right there, machine-gun firing at John. He was able to barely get back to the portal and hop back through. John whirled around, ready to bash the skeleton, when it came out behind him. That skeleton was a smart one, though. After a couple tense seconds, John realized that the skeleton was probably set up, with his damned bow pointed directly at the portal, ready for John.

John steeled himself, and ran out swinging. John was able to catch the skeleton unaware, and killed it before it could get off many arrows. He groaned, and waited a bit to recuperate, then he set off through the cave again.

After a short time, John spied a dark portion of cavern, but there was very clearly lava at the far end of the cavern. There was one slight problem with this, though. There was a large horde of monsters between John and the lava. This included skeletons, creepers, and whatnot. And some cows too.

John sighed,

“I wish I had an bow and enough arrows to deal with this.”

“I’m wishing that too. Do you think you could build something to get you enough arrows to deal with this?”

“Actually, I might have an idea.”

With that cryptic statement, John turned back and went to his adopted village. John grabbed the spare portal gun, and did this:

“What are you planning to do with that?”

“Oh, you’ll see.”

John went back to where he was. Sure enough, mobs started closing in range.

“C’mon, tell me what you’re gonna do. Or are you giving up?”

“Don’t worry. I know what I’m doing.”

Suddenly, John brought out the spare portal gun, and started shooting portals at the feet of all the monsters in the cave.

One by one, they disappeared, without causing harm to John.

“Wow, that was a really brilliant idea. I never thought of using the portal gun as a offensive ranged weapon. But what about the other end? That’s right in middle of your village?”

“Yep. That’s the point. What else is in the middle of the village?”

“Oh, the ravine?”

John laughed, and proceeded on to light up the entire cavern, and to collect the lava. He felt good, like he was on a roll, so he decided to keep on mining and going on with this adventure. A lot of one on one combats ensued, which John won with his trusty Dinner Plate. Suddenly, an angry zombie attacked John from the back. John was pretty badly hurt, but he managed to kill it. It was at that moment when John decided he had enough, and that it was time to go home.

John stepped through his portal, and took a look around. Something was wrong with his home. A skeleton was prowling right outside, then it caught sight of John through the glass, and walked in the house. The door was missing for some reason. John was able to beat it off. Right outside the house, he found the door on the floor. John re-installed it, just to watch as an angry zombie promptly broke it down again.

John fought it off, and rebuilt the door. John then tried to go to sleep again, but he was way too jumpy to sleep, because of the constants sounds of monsters around.

At last, dawn came, and then John ran outside and lighted up the entire village. He did not want to deal with all the mobs again. After that, John went to chop down trees. He chopped down quite a bit of them.

“Why are you doing that?”

“I’m gonna have to move out pretty soon. The ravine’s making me nervous, and it’s getting slightly cramped within home. But not right now. I want to have decent equipment first though. I guess it’s time to build that smeltery thing.”

John busily set up the smeltery, and poured his first few casts of aluminum brass.

Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15300 (isolation #1017) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:51 pm

Post by Klazam »

I AM THE GOD OF SKYBLOCK
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15313 (isolation #1018) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:51 am

Post by Klazam »

In post 15312, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Dav i wont be home until 7.
Not like anyone can get ahead of you and i within a hour anyway.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15317 (isolation #1019) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:14 am

Post by Klazam »

In post 15314, Bulbazak wrote:Are all of these ran on a Vanilla server, or do I have to have the client to play?
This particular skyblock event is on unleashed 1.1.4

BUT Most events on this server will be vanilla.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15319 (isolation #1020) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:52 am

Post by Klazam »

Weekends will be fine for you.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15327 (isolation #1021) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:59 pm

Post by Klazam »

cookies, cake, bread

heh
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15331 (isolation #1022) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:21 pm

Post by Klazam »

RobCraft is dead.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15333 (isolation #1023) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:04 am

Post by Klazam »

In post 15332, Rob14 wrote:...No it isn't, and I'd prefer if you posted actual information instead of sensationalist statements that make other server users come panicking into IRC thinking they've lost all progress.

Sorry, not my intent to cause any panic.

I'll need to fix that issue. :-/

Did you turn off spawner while you was at it too? (Thanks)
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15335 (isolation #1024) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:30 am

Post by Klazam »

dear god
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15341 (isolation #1025) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:15 am

Post by Klazam »

I dont think they cause any problems. or at least i did not notice any in the past. what's their spawn rate, im curious? Soul shards can go up to 6 mobs 2 seconds.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15345 (isolation #1026) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:53 am

Post by Klazam »

[11:22pm] Rob13: OH NO
[11:22pm] Rob13: FETCHY DIED
[11:22pm] Rob13: HOW
[11:22pm] Klaz: WaitWHAT
[11:22pm] Klaz: !players
[11:22pm] RobCraft: Players currently in game: OsoHP
[11:22pm] Rob13:
[11:22pm] Klaz: How did he die
[11:22pm] Rob13: he died in the most ironic way possible
[11:22pm] Rob13: as a wood golem
[11:22pm] Klaz: and how did you know about it?
[11:22pm] Rob13: he was set on fire
[11:22pm] Rob13: it's in the console
[11:23pm] Rob13: 10.10 23:06:28 [Server] INFO [Thaumcraft] EntityGolemWood['Fetchy'/993, l='world', x=853.50, y=66.95, z=1048.60] was killed by null (inFire)
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15352 (isolation #1027) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:50 pm

Post by Klazam »

I SHOWED UP
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15382 (isolation #1028) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:11 am

Post by Klazam »

In post 15381, Maruchan wrote:Steam Codes:
Cities XL Platinum, Blood Bowl: Legendary Edition, Divinity II: Developer's Cut, R.A.W. Realms of Ancient War, Game of Thrones, and Confrontation:
787CL-JZRK6-MRPT2

Wargame: European Escalation, and The Testament of Sherlock Holmes:
329DN-I723C-63KH6
Whut
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15392 (isolation #1029) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:44 am

Post by Klazam »

Tbqh, i doubt the tome will have the same issue. The mechanics for both is completely different. For the alkahest, it is the output of its own recipe, with bonus stuff appearing based on how much it is crafted with, while for the tome, it is a normal crafting indrigent recipe.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15395 (isolation #1030) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:01 am

Post by Klazam »

.. Orb? I always saw the alkahest as a magical coin of some kind.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15400 (isolation #1031) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:29 pm

Post by Klazam »

In post 15399, Maruchan wrote:davroe19 and rob13, in relation to your guys' earlier IRC chat, rob13 is right dav. Remember KlazCraft? And how it took over MafiaCraft? And then how it basically became the new main server? (Y)
It was KMP not klazcraft. js.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15402 (isolation #1032) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:42 pm

Post by Klazam »

Jesus. Just realized i got the game on oct 3. More than a year of being addicted to this shit. 0.o
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15414 (isolation #1033) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:39 am

Post by Klazam »

In post 15413, Xalxe wrote:Is anybody?
Well, i was much better at mafia in the past.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15421 (isolation #1034) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:00 am

Post by Klazam »

Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15455 (isolation #1035) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:23 pm

Post by Klazam »

Was fun until creeper blew me up and tossed all of my coal over the side of the mountain. I'll be back on tomorrow i think.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15462 (isolation #1036) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:06 am

Post by Klazam »

I'm sstaying on RobCraft.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15474 (isolation #1037) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:15 pm

Post by Klazam »

In post 15472, Maruchan wrote:
In post 15471, fuzzybutternut wrote:
In post 15470, Maestro wrote:
In post 15469, Xalxe wrote:Happy birthday Tierce!
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15500 (isolation #1038) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:11 am

Post by Klazam »

Izak has a easily accesiible end portal- i remember where it is
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15502 (isolation #1039) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:05 am

Post by Klazam »

whatever works.

I'm gonna start anew, most likely.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15510 (isolation #1040) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:34 pm

Post by Klazam »

No problem. Maybe tomorrow night? 9 ish pm est
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15516 (isolation #1041) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:18 pm

Post by Klazam »

I dont consider myself a person who uses server enough for that.

Its up to bluba, tierce, and rhino
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15546 (isolation #1042) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:30 am

Post by Klazam »

In post 15545, My Milked Eek wrote:Map restart would make me come back!

Can I bring a friend? He's reliable.
Of coursse.

If a restart happens i'd play for a while.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15566 (isolation #1043) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:14 pm

Post by Klazam »

In post 15565, Maestro wrote:it speaks to me
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15568 (isolation #1044) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:23 pm

Post by Klazam »

So nether portal up, full enchanting library + table, godpick, and oodles of everything within 3 hours of playing. I dont know if i should be proud or horrified.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15579 (isolation #1045) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:54 am

Post by Klazam »

In post 15577, My Milked Eek wrote:Guys, I'm not whitelisted. It's My_Milked_Eek with the underscores.
Whitelisted
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15583 (isolation #1046) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:50 am

Post by Klazam »

I've seen claus, tierce, bulba, etl, xalxe, mme, kc, izak, and myself online
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15587 (isolation #1047) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:02 am

Post by Klazam »

There were a 3x3 hole wehre slimes kept on divebombing him
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15593 (isolation #1048) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:59 pm

Post by Klazam »

My house is a bit far, but i have a tunnel from bag end to there. It is still being railed, but it is walkable. Just follow cobble.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15606 (isolation #1049) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:00 pm

Post by Klazam »

In post 15604, RadiantCowbells wrote:Can I be whitelisted?

My acc name is RadiantCowbells.
Done
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15656 (isolation #1050) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:11 am

Post by Klazam »

Veto'd as owner of said server.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15658 (isolation #1051) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:14 am

Post by Klazam »

<3
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15661 (isolation #1052) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:24 am

Post by Klazam »

It can be like America- No official national language, but everyone uses it. I'll just be the illiterate spanish-speaking president.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15665 (isolation #1053) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:09 am

Post by Klazam »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_the_United_States wrote:
The variety of English spoken in the United States is known as American English. English is the de facto national language of the United States, with 80% of the population claiming it as a mother tongue, and some 95% claiming to speak it "well" or "very well".[5]
However, no official language exists at the federal level.
There have been several proposals to make English the national language in amendments to immigration reform bills,[6][7] but none of these bills has become law with the amendment intact. The situation is quite varied at the state and territorial levels, with some states mirroring the federal policy of adopting no official language in a de jure capacity, others adopting English alone, others officially adopting English as well as local languages, and still others adopting a policy of de facto bilingualism.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15667 (isolation #1054) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:13 am

Post by Klazam »

In post 15666, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Ok klaz i am dumb k
Nah, its not an commonly known fact, thats all. :)
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15672 (isolation #1055) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:14 am

Post by Klazam »

yes
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15700 (isolation #1056) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:50 am

Post by Klazam »

Pagetop!

I'd like to be a part of this.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15708 (isolation #1057) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:18 am

Post by Klazam »

In post 15707, Mist7676 wrote:
In post 15705, My Milked Eek wrote:Anyone have a netherwart to spare? That'd be really awesome as I feel I die in the nether as much as mist does in the overworld.
>_______<
AREYOUCOMINGBACK
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15710 (isolation #1058) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:52 am

Post by Klazam »

Oye.

I didnt know >.<
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15711 (isolation #1059) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:17 am

Post by Klazam »

If you use my carrot farm- PLEASE replant. It was lucky i had a single carrot left, but now i have no food source... Whoever did it, please return, and replant.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15739 (isolation #1060) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:16 am

Post by Klazam »

I vote stome brick. Let me know if any help is needed to procure materials
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15744 (isolation #1061) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:43 am

Post by Klazam »

In post 15743, My Milked Eek wrote:A nether railway station?
Aren't we going to build one in the overworld? I love riding through the scenery :)
I'd honestly prefer this.

I already started one from my place to spawn.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15746 (isolation #1062) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:55 am

Post by Klazam »

I am not op. I do not cheat stuff in.

Tierce, I'd love to make skel farm. coords?
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15748 (isolation #1063) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:05 am

Post by Klazam »

In post 15747, Tierce wrote:Awesome! I'll give them to you when I wake up.
In post 15747, Tierce wrote:I'll give them to you when I wake up.
In post 15747, Tierce wrote: I wake up.
In post 15747, Tierce wrote:
wake up
0.o

SLEEPOSTING?
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15786 (isolation #1064) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:04 am

Post by Klazam »

Skelly Grinder is functional.

Just go to Bag end and follow the road inland.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15793 (isolation #1065) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:27 pm

Post by Klazam »

I finished my skel spawner!

<3 I know what you mean.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15801 (isolation #1066) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:06 am

Post by Klazam »

All right. I was worried that might happen. I'll fix it.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15805 (isolation #1067) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:34 pm

Post by Klazam »

Xalxe/pizzadudes

I AM SORRY.

Mist and i were riding to her home and your sheep pit trapped mist. It was night, so all the zombies and creepers attacked. I didn't have time to fix it yet, but mist said she was going to.

Not sure if sheeples still alive. If you want, i'll round up more for you and/or breed/dye em.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15810 (isolation #1068) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:45 pm

Post by Klazam »

responded in IRC
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15844 (isolation #1069) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:18 pm

Post by Klazam »

In post 15843, Rhinox wrote:
In post 15839, Tierce wrote:Back to the skellie farm--

I suspect skeletons are getting backed up in the system, Klaz. I can see drops at the bottom of the water elevator, and there are never really more than ~10 skeletons dropped. They are dying up there. It's no longer a mob cap limit (wooo, thanks!), but there's some failure in the system somewhere.
In post 15840, izakthegoomba wrote:Also, I'm pretty sure the water setup you're using is limiting the efficiency.
I noticed when I went to visit it yesterday that sometimes skellies would get stuck going into the elevator - might be possible some are drowning right at the bottom before they even go up.
Uhm. That haven't ever happened to me.

I'll look it over when I'm not busy (Sunday)
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15858 (isolation #1070) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:47 am

Post by Klazam »

In post 15857, Xalxe wrote:
Kcda
: can you extend the road from the skelly spawner through your area? I want to be able to connect our house to it but I don't want to cut through your area where you're planning on building.

Also, whoever has the Death Games armor, please return it.
I think that's mist.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15876 (isolation #1071) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:58 pm

Post by Klazam »

lmao
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15880 (isolation #1072) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:50 am

Post by Klazam »

My fault.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15881 (isolation #1073) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:51 am

Post by Klazam »

It should be back up
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15910 (isolation #1074) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:17 pm

Post by Klazam »

I need help.

My tree is nearly complete, but i have no idea how to go about making an canopy for it. Any suggestions?
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15923 (isolation #1075) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:17 pm

Post by Klazam »

That was.. two servers ago. :(
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15961 (isolation #1076) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:58 pm

Post by Klazam »

In post 15944, Rhinox wrote:Oh and I'm tempted to build the whole thing out of obsidian and leave it dark :twisted:

Do it.

Put a chest full of ladders beside it, let people reladder as they play.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16008 (isolation #1077) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:15 pm

Post by Klazam »

That's pretty recent. Wonder if my floating stronghold is still there.

(No clue how to get to it or where it is)
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16011 (isolation #1078) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:46 pm

Post by Klazam »

Cooooooool.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16020 (isolation #1079) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:28 pm

Post by Klazam »

In post 16003, Maruchan wrote:Found this in my Google Drive. I'm not sure when it's a backup from, but it says MAFIASCUM OLD MAP BACKUPS.zip, so I think it's RELEVANT?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz_fc9 ... sp=sharing
Klaz: -1306 67 10055
[11:10pm] Klaz: Thats where Clamtown is
[11:10pm] Klaz: On the backup you posted

Mistopia is -4950, 63, 4340

For anyone who cares.

Does anyone know where Ourathanos is in relation to Clamtown?

EDIT:

NEVER MIND

I FOUND THE HOLY GRAIL

MY HOME

IN WHICH THERE IS A BOOK OF COORDINATES TO ALL RELEVANT PLACES

http://imgur.com/a/x93SO

That's an album of screenshots of my floating fortress. Book of coordinates screenshots in there if anyone is interested.

If anyone wants me to screenshot something for them, i can.

Of special interest is the maze coordinates. Whoever wants to can go through and replay these.
Last edited by Klazam on Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16022 (isolation #1080) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:19 pm

Post by Klazam »

In post 16021, Mist7676 wrote:
MISTOPIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Know how i found my floating fortress?

Your mooshroom waypoints!

Thank god for these. I was able to follow the trail and get to my home. :)
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16027 (isolation #1081) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:15 pm

Post by Klazam »

In post 16026, Osota wrote:Anyone having an issue getting on the server?
The server is down.

M is looking into it now.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16045 (isolation #1082) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:04 pm

Post by Klazam »

MME

WOW
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16091 (isolation #1083) » Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:43 pm

Post by Klazam »

In post 16074, Xalxe wrote:1) don't build ugly shit
2) no seriously please don't

Those are the rules.
3) Dont be an ass
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16103 (isolation #1084) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:51 am

Post by Klazam »

In post 16102, T-Bone wrote:Also Tierce, I shut the spawner off by filling the room with torches, removing them will turn the spawner back on. Doing this has greatly reduced the lag on the server though.
Uh. My skelly spawner? I wasnt aware it was causing problems
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16114 (isolation #1085) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:24 pm

Post by Klazam »

I don't like the wall either.

It encloses bag end and tierce's place too.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16166 (isolation #1086) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:07 pm

Post by Klazam »

Yes
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16224 (isolation #1087) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:40 am

Post by Klazam »

Im more interested in why you're nei-ing for a fish
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16226 (isolation #1088) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:32 am

Post by Klazam »

(I know, twas a joke)
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16239 (isolation #1089) » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:45 am

Post by Klazam »

Modded or vanilla and what name?
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16241 (isolation #1090) » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:50 am

Post by Klazam »

In post 16240, notscience wrote:MadScience2
done
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16246 (isolation #1091) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:09 pm

Post by Klazam »

Post it here so i can WL you
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16294 (isolation #1092) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:47 pm

Post by Klazam »

JAW DROP
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16345 (isolation #1093) » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:00 pm

Post by Klazam »

LOOK AT DOSE COOL STUFFS I BUILT

Thats the point, haha
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16372 (isolation #1094) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:13 am

Post by Klazam »

I need a op to get me out of the nether- i'm at like 1 fps there and its horrendous
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16378 (isolation #1095) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:56 pm

Post by Klazam »

LOLMAOLMAO

In other news, i'd like to do an end dragon run asap on Modded. I really need a shitton of endstone so... When can we do this?
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16402 (isolation #1096) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:51 am

Post by Klazam »

HAPPY CAKEDAY ETL
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16416 (isolation #1097) » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:28 pm

Post by Klazam »

In post 16413, Who wrote:
In post 16407, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
Modded server

****IMPORTANT****
Mod Dimensional Doors has golden doors that load pockets within pockets and keep the outer pocket loaded. Placing them in OW will create a pocket you can use HOWEVER this is not the intended use and as such, has a pretty horrific consequence.

PLACING A GOLDEN DIMDOOR ANYWHERE
EXCEPT INSIDE A POCKET
HAS A CHANCE OF COMPLETELY REVERTING THE CHUNK TO IT'S ORIGINAL WORLD GEN.

Do not put them anywhere but INSIDE a pocket or you will probably lose everything in the chunk.
Are golden doors rare? Is it possible to abuse this by mining diamonds, placing a golden dimension door in that chunk, reverting the diamonds, mining them again, placing a dimdoor again, etc.?
In our pack this takes more work than finding more diamonds. Diamonds are that common
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16425 (isolation #1098) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:01 pm

Post by Klazam »

Vanilla has been paid for another month
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16442 (isolation #1099) » Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:49 am

Post by Klazam »

Vanilla has been paid for another month, and with that, the total donations i've gotten just ran out, so unless if you want this month to be the last, somebody needs to step up.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16449 (isolation #1100) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:45 am

Post by Klazam »

Thanks to a generous donor(i dont know if you wabt to stay anonymous lol), vanilla stays open another 3 months.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16473 (isolation #1101) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:17 am

Post by Klazam »

All day on saturday, Early evening on sunday
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16476 (isolation #1102) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:02 pm

Post by Klazam »

In post 16474, Fishythefish wrote:
In post 16464, Fishythefish wrote:I'm now back in the world of having a computer that can cope with minecraft, so hopping on the vanilla server now and hopefully a fair bit from now on.

EDIT: do I need to be re-whitelisted or something? I just get "Connection Lost - End of Stream" when I try to connect.
Hooray, I can connect now!

I'm slightly nervous from recent pages about building something cool and then having the server disappear from under me. If we do discontinue because of lack of interest, presumably whoever's running this show will pull out the world file and could send it around?

Speaking of which, does anyone know if the world file from the last vanilla server I played lots on is kicking around? It would be nice to do a trip round going "oooh, I had a lot of time on my hands in those days".
The server will last for 3 months, guaranteed. It'll be longer with more donations but thats something i'll be bringing up in 3 months.

And yes, that file is still around-

Spoiler: My post
In post 16003, Maruchan wrote:Found this in my Google Drive. I'm not sure when it's a backup from, but it says MAFIASCUM OLD MAP BACKUPS.zip, so I think it's RELEVANT?

For anyone who cares.

EDIT:

NEVER MIND

I FOUND THE HOLY GRAIL

MY HOME

That's an album of screenshots of my floating fortress. Book of coordinates screenshots in there if anyone is interested.

Of special interest is the maze coordinates. Whoever wants to can go through and replay these.

In that post, it quotes the file, and also has an photo album of coords that i saved- feel free to use it :)
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16477 (isolation #1103) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:10 pm

Post by Klazam »

oh, just fyi- The nether was regenned in that file, so nothing exists in the nether.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16480 (isolation #1104) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:02 pm

Post by Klazam »

Vanilla paid for another month
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16489 (isolation #1105) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:35 pm

Post by Klazam »

Two for two monitors
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16494 (isolation #1106) » Sat May 03, 2014 2:38 pm

Post by Klazam »

In post 16493, Maruchan wrote:We're all technologically advanced enough to do an EndDragon run, can we plan to do it next weekend?

Poor end dragon. We all are slightly more than "technologically advanced"

I'm in
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16513 (isolation #1107) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:46 pm

Post by Klazam »

does anybody play vanilla anymore?
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16516 (isolation #1108) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:17 pm

Post by Klazam »

In post 16514, Jackal711 wrote:Any chance we can update the OP with full information for all servers? The only one listed there is the vanilla server.

We're at 661 pages in this thread, too many to scroll through for info.

Specifically I'm interested in the Ag skies server.

msmodded.blogspot.com has info for agskies
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16518 (isolation #1109) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:39 pm

Post by Klazam »

AFAIK, M flaked fromt he site, so feel free to request something
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16522 (isolation #1110) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:15 pm

Post by Klazam »

Yeah and 9 iron hammers

(I know it was that one, im glad that it broke nothing big)
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16524 (isolation #1111) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:37 am

Post by Klazam »

(Pulverizer requires power this doesn't)
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16529 (isolation #1112) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:34 am

Post by Klazam »

Vanilla is now dead
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16535 (isolation #1113) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:22 am

Post by Klazam »

It was survival

And no, Cracked versions wouldnt work.

and yes, vanilla is very dead
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16537 (isolation #1114) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:29 am

Post by Klazam »

it's really not
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16566 (isolation #1115) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:02 am

Post by Klazam »

you google yourself every day don't you?
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16585 (isolation #1116) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:24 pm

Post by Klazam »

In post 16583, Maestro wrote:they tweeted within the last month about sending some customers to an LA-based hosting company (but didn't explain why)

And this also didn't happen. Pyto basically lied about that :(

And i endorse the above idea
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16588 (isolation #1117) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:50 am

Post by Klazam »

They were good, until they were not.

https://exileservers.com
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16601 (isolation #1118) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:30 pm

Post by Klazam »

I hold no opinion on vanilla server coming back or not. Does t matter to me.

Im posting because i feel compelled to say it shouldnt take much time from m and i, and we're already paying for the server space anyway.

Although, from what i see so far, it seems to be a negative response to vanilla so..
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16635 (isolation #1119) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:28 am

Post by Klazam »

uh, what person is still active on MS servers and like that? The usual threat of a ban, and have a reroll to a backup takes care of that.

(assuming stupid UGLY COBBLE LINES drama doesn't start -.-)
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16639 (isolation #1120) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:44 am

Post by Klazam »

Fair point.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16646 (isolation #1121) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:48 am

Post by Klazam »

In post 16643, Maestro wrote:Huh.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16651 (isolation #1122) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:03 pm

Post by Klazam »

In post 16648, Mist7676 wrote:
In post 16624, Kcdaspot wrote:
In post 16601, Klazam wrote:I hold no opinion on vanilla server coming back or not. Does t matter to me.

Im posting because i feel compelled to say it shouldnt take much time from m and i, and we're already paying for the server space anyway.

Although, from what i see so far, it seems to be a negative response to vanilla so..

the reason nilla is so boring is that we don't have a sense of community do we?

I propose we do what the mind crackers are doing. that is start out with a smallish world border and have it increase about 6 or 7 or 8 blocks a day. it compels teamwork and community. and more peeps would want to comeback to help in projects.

any thoughts?

I would love this ! I really miss this community :(
In post 16638, Maestro wrote:
In post 16635, Klazam wrote:uh, what person is still active on MS servers and like that?
Another consideration is accidents that could be prevented with some kind of protection... I'm thinking about certain people who have a knack for dying, sometimes near structures and in ways [read: Creeper] that fuck up other people's shit.

*awkward whistling*

You generally clean up your messes soooo
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16652 (isolation #1123) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:04 pm

Post by Klazam »

In post 16650, Maestro wrote:...is no more.

You know that i read that as

"The Offical Mafiascum Minecraft Server Thread ... is no more."
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16728 (isolation #1124) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:56 pm

Post by Klazam »

In post 16726, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
Spoiler: WTF?!?

Modded. Anything goes
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16815 (isolation #1125) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:03 am

Post by Klazam »

In post 16811, xRECKONERx wrote:Well, that's not how it used to work, because I built a melon farm on the old vanilla server and would just stop by to harvest it every hour or so and they grew fine on their own.

Around a 5 chunk radius around spawn is loaded all the time

And etl is wrong, its more like 64-128 block horzional distance that you need to be within for plants to grow

Or you could make a vanilla chunkloader. Resource intensive though if you live far from spawn
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16817 (isolation #1126) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:11 am

Post by Klazam »

I was wrong too. Its actually a 10 chunk radius around the player. So be within 160 blocks or so
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16818 (isolation #1127) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:13 am

Post by Klazam »

Amd spawn is 12x12 permloaded chunks
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16889 (isolation #1128) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:01 pm

Post by Klazam »

its in this thread bro. I have all the points of interest coords screenshoted earlier if you want to explore
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16890 (isolation #1129) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:02 pm

Post by Klazam »

In post 16020, Klazam wrote:

For anyone who cares.

EDIT:

NEVER MIND

I FOUND THE HOLY GRAIL

MY HOME

Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16894 (isolation #1130) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:26 pm

Post by Klazam »

WHAT RESORT
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16928 (isolation #1131) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:37 pm

Post by Klazam »

In post 16926, xRECKONERx wrote:My. Brain. Fucking. Hurts.

I just finished work on a pretty huge maze... I think it's something like ~4000 blocks? I ended up blocking myself in while finishing it and it took me 25 minutes to find my way out. Lol. I'm going to finish the roofing/cosmetics/victory room tomorrow...
@MODS: Any way we can get some sort of prizes put in chests at the end of the maze?
That's what we did on the old server and it was really great :)

bestmaze. let me know when its 100% ill crush it

then ill make my own
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16939 (isolation #1132) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:59 am

Post by Klazam »

In post 16934, Claus wrote:The new version has made many of the blocks that were prizes in the previous server obtainable legally. Here are a few ideas of simple, but repeatable/consumable prizes:

- 16 or 32 Cobwebs (still not obtainable)
- 1 or 2 Villager Spawn eggs?
- XP pots (XP is easy to get now, mostly convenience)
- Player heads (it would be cool to get the head of the maze maker as a prize, lol)

Also, I'm still looking for someone with a full enchanting setup (or a bunch of cows that I can borrow to make my own)

Incorrect- cowebbies can be gotten with silk touch shears (enchant book then anvil with shear)

Village spawn eggs would be awesome

I think it should be up to maze maker though.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16973 (isolation #1133) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:45 pm

Post by Klazam »

That is mine.

New Honeypolis
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16976 (isolation #1134) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:56 pm

Post by Klazam »

In post 16974, Maestro wrote:Did you drop the second "O"? I liked Honeyopolis.
Also, that's my Horse that's there, Klaz, just so you know.

>.< youre right. Time to go and correct a couple signs lol

I figured that you'd stop there.

The dirt's to outline some buildings and such im planning to build.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16977 (isolation #1135) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:57 pm

Post by Klazam »

In post 16762, Oso wrote:
Ice Spike Biome @ -1250,600

-
-

This is only one i know of
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16995 (isolation #1136) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:21 am

Post by Klazam »

In post 16989, jmj3000 wrote:I make my return soon. Klaz, what are the chances of there being a gauntlet?

its happening AS LONG AS i actually do it. I'm not on that often.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16996 (isolation #1137) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:34 pm

Post by Klazam »

experiencing horrible lag
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17001 (isolation #1138) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:18 pm

Post by Klazam »

In post 16997, Maestro wrote:
Spoiler:

Heh. noticed your horse was gone from my stable.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17012 (isolation #1139) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:03 pm

Post by Klazam »

i saw the discussion in irc.

Get a mod that lets you change recipes
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17038 (isolation #1140) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:31 pm

Post by Klazam »

(But will it still enjoy mac support?)
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17077 (isolation #1141) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:08 pm

Post by Klazam »

HEY I WANT THAT. WHAT DO YOU PRICE IT AT?
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17104 (isolation #1142) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:55 pm

Post by Klazam »

In post 17103, Mist7676 wrote:
Maestro wrote:
In post 17099, Maruchan wrote:
In post 17095, Rhinox wrote:yesss I'd be much more likely to play modded if I could watch Mist fuck up with nuclear power at spawn:P
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17106 (isolation #1143) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:57 pm

Post by Klazam »

K not playing then loll
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17180 (isolation #1144) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:13 pm

Post by Klazam »

Planning out the gauntlet- just thought up of several new absolutely evil sections.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17196 (isolation #1145) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:19 pm

Post by Klazam »

In post 17188, jmj3000 wrote:
In post 17181, Catbug wrote:
In post 17180, Klazam wrote:Planning out the gauntlet- just thought up of several new absolutely evil sections.

GAUNTLET!

Can we get the original built in the meantime?

Ill have the all star sections making a return. You'll have to clear em before you can proceed to the newer sections.

Spoiler: Some of the stuff im bringing back
Cacti parkour
Choochoo floor
Angle jump
Disorientator
Out of the frying pan (lava jump)
Fence jump

As an aside, m, jmj, dav- i'd appreicate it if you were to pm me your opnion on relative difficulty of each of the above , from 1-10. If you dont recall, just say so.

I think it might take me 3 days to a week to build it, depending on how much time i have.

Also, the gauntlet is gonna be under the Hotel Gaunt (still need to be built). Guess who the royalty penthouse suite is dedicated to? Yup, the very first winner of the gauntlet. It is the jmj3000 suite.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17202 (isolation #1146) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:51 pm

Post by Klazam »

In post 17198, Rhinox wrote:
In post 17196, Klazam wrote:As an aside, m, jmj, dav-

:neutral:

You beat the old gauntlet? I forgot
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17203 (isolation #1147) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:52 pm

Post by Klazam »

Oh! It was the one i had on modded. Ya. Send me your opnions too.

(I want it so that it ramps up in difficulty, not have the hardest thing at the beginning then the rest easy)
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17217 (isolation #1148) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:27 pm

Post by Klazam »

Tc spawner under that tree
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17251 (isolation #1149) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:57 pm

Post by Klazam »

In post 17248, Maestro wrote:immibis' mods and Dimensional Anchors in particular do not work well.

Klaz can attest - it is a useless mod from a hack of an author.
He copies other mods for a living and we should not support his work.

Attested.

Railcraft on the other hand is wonderful. You can config it so that their regular loaders dont need fuel also. 3x3 chunks loaded is p much enough for whatever you could need it for.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17257 (isolation #1150) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:48 pm

Post by Klazam »

Ground has been broken on the gauntlet.

it should be open in 2 weeks or so, though. IRL issues :(
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17266 (isolation #1151) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:40 am

Post by Klazam »

In post 17258, Rhinox wrote:Are you building near honeyopolis or somewhere else entirely?

In new honeyopolis.

Hotel Gaunt
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17268 (isolation #1152) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:53 am

Post by Klazam »

no.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17304 (isolation #1153) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:10 pm

Post by Klazam »

Ill be on the road...
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17306 (isolation #1154) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:48 pm

Post by Klazam »

I don't know wjat my situation will be like so no, dont hold stuff up for me
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17382 (isolation #1155) » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:19 am

Post by Klazam »

Rougelike is in 1.7.10
Forge microblocks is too
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17413 (isolation #1156) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:28 am

Post by Klazam »

>.<
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17425 (isolation #1157) » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:35 pm

Post by Klazam »

the ender chests KNOWS
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17426 (isolation #1158) » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:35 pm

Post by Klazam »

*spooky noises*

not that i'd know what that would be like
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17434 (isolation #1159) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:06 am

Post by Klazam »

Glowstone wire seems cool, and m wont let me have it in High Seas lol

So thats one
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17436 (isolation #1160) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:19 am

Post by Klazam »

May i make a suggestion?

Make a fourth column to gauge interest- just have "0" in that, people add one if interested/will use. That way you could hypothetically trim the fat off the modpack
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17438 (isolation #1161) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:22 am

Post by Klazam »

Maybe even a -1 if a person is strongly opposed to the mod's presence- only if the person feels that mod will create a negative experience for that person

<.< mystcraft
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17440 (isolation #1162) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:28 am

Post by Klazam »

yeah bad suggestion lol
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17441 (isolation #1163) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:03 am

Post by Klazam »

went in, added a BUNCH of mods
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17456 (isolation #1164) » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:56 am

Post by Klazam »

Just eschew warp books completely, keep mystcraft, but make people add intralinking and following the intended way, and dont creative in the link modifier. Thats incentive to use ep3
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17468 (isolation #1165) » Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:46 am

Post by Klazam »

A) why are you testing 1.7 now? B) Adding those modifiers via ink mixer. is sufficiently costly enough that the EP would be primary solution. C) I was envisioning that the EP3 would be configged to work without power which would make it awesome and not a hassle.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17471 (isolation #1166) » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:45 am

Post by Klazam »

In post 17469, davesaz wrote:Is now an especially bad time to test? ;) Depends on the definition of expensive, and is that a config option? I have downloaded but not launched yet...

Etl has said that we're not moving to 1.7.10 soon

not terribly expensive, but annoying as fuck and depends on rng. not a config option last i checked.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17479 (isolation #1167) » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:12 am

Post by Klazam »

Ignore us crotchety old players then

Geroff me lawn
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17493 (isolation #1168) » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:25 am

Post by Klazam »

In post 17488, Oso wrote:I can't stop thinking about that Water-Based pack that Maestro and Klaz are making/testing.

Some custom generation, add in HQM and I'm thinking 3rd party FTB there. Make it a true challenge map in the AgSkies, Crash Landing tradition. Although, because of my limited imagination, the best I can come up with so far is basically Crash Landing with the desert replaced with water.

Lol.

We can discuss this over irc when m and i finish the pack. Its not intended to be a challenge map per say, but its purpose is to get you to live on/off the ocean and utilize certain things that has not been used before.

One thing though, a third party ftb pack wouldnt be allowed for the pack we're working on. Mo' Creatures's author is an asshole and refuses to give permission for modpacks, unless he gets paid $500 a month. Also, we went through all of this before, compiling permissions for the modpack is the worst thing ever. If you want to do it that way, feel free to use our pack as a base, but i will not be doing any legwork for it afterwards.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17494 (isolation #1169) » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:26 am

Post by Klazam »

Its intended to be a true survival pack that changes the paradigim of what you normally do in vanilla minecraft
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17498 (isolation #1170) » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:31 am

Post by Klazam »

(I know, i'm just saying)
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17502 (isolation #1171) » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:34 am

Post by Klazam »

In post 17497, fuzzybutternut wrote:Doesn't all modded change what you normally do in Vanilla anyway?
(Not saying it's a bad idea, just curious as to what you mean by that).

I misspoke. I meant to say modded not vanilla.

change the way you approach teching up, change the way you build a base, and all that.

Pedit: LOL OSO

Pedit2: Always
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17506 (isolation #1172) » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:43 am

Post by Klazam »

In post 17505, Maestro wrote:Klaz is expecting that we will live entirely on Archimedes' Ships, which may be limited only because what we can put on a given ship is limited. We'll see what happens, I'll probably run a port town or something. We'll keep you all apprised.

False. I'm excepting that we'll live in at least a small island or something, with a port, and Archiships will be primary mode of travel. I'm hoping that we'll be more focused on things we can do with the ocean than ever before.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17511 (isolation #1173) » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:30 pm

Post by Klazam »

i got that. got all the mods. now I'm booting it up to gen config files.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17564 (isolation #1174) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:23 pm

Post by Klazam »

ETL, PM me when you're around. i wanna talk about server and such.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17568 (isolation #1175) » Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:53 am

Post by Klazam »

high seas complete

whoever interested in the mod pack can pm me for it
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17570 (isolation #1176) » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:16 am

Post by Klazam »

Changing accounts?
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17608 (isolation #1177) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:33 pm

Post by Klazam »

I just flaked.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17645 (isolation #1178) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:44 pm

Post by Klazam »

TAINT

MOVE OUT

YOUR BASE WILL BE OVERRUN WITH THOUSAND WISPS IN LESS THAN 2 DAYS. (Taint spreads. when it covers a 25x25 area or cannot spread further, it starts spawning 4 wisps per 2 seconds.)
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17647 (isolation #1179) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:12 am

Post by Klazam »

It is taint. I was just trolling. Its nothing to worry about. Just pit in am assload of candles and skulls, shouldnt be a problem.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17684 (isolation #1180) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:15 am

Post by Klazam »

You add modifiers via the inkwell, it consumes materials, and is at an reasonable cost
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17687 (isolation #1181) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:57 am

Post by Klazam »

Regular chunkloaders work also, no periphals is needed, but i can check for some.

If your porgorsm fails based on chunk unloading and loading they you have bad programming.myou can have the program write a save state to computer's memory between each action/change/etc at no cost, so if you program the program to save itself, its no issues after that.

Turtles are godly
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17689 (isolation #1182) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:06 am

Post by Klazam »

If you have that, its not a issue. Although you might still want to stick around because mobs can get annonyng.

Ill still check for my usual periohal mods, thiugh. I want my xp turtles.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17692 (isolation #1183) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:56 am

Post by Klazam »

Looked up oc. Its a clone of cc, but with stuff that is annonying. For example, the computers need constant power, and there seems to be no support for pastebin programs, so you have to rely on their ingame interface to write programs which is a pain.

Rabblerabble cc
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17694 (isolation #1184) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:10 am

Post by Klazam »

rabble
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17710 (isolation #1185) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:01 am

Post by Klazam »

Thats not flower field, thats the garden biome.personally i like it, and has unique mob.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17716 (isolation #1186) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:32 am

Post by Klazam »

Gold is between y=1 and y=30

If you dont wanna find diamonds, go mining over y=15. Slightly better chance of gold there
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17726 (isolation #1187) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:07 pm

Post by Klazam »

Im a mac user, most of you are windows users, we play on the same thing just fine. Xbox is a different version of the game so thats separate, yeah
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17742 (isolation #1188) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:30 am

Post by Klazam »

Yes
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17751 (isolation #1189) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:07 pm

Post by Klazam »

maaaan

just visited old vanilla. fishy's jungle temple still best MS build
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17757 (isolation #1190) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:50 am

Post by Klazam »

In post 17756, davesaz wrote:I haven't had tons of time to do testing, so it's going pretty slowly. I'm doing SSP, and haven't reached any of the tech stuff yet.
  • Iron seems a little more plentiful than before.
  • Coal looks like it's seriously down from SP3. Maybe just unlucky though.
  • Tin and copper are way down but that's to be expected with trying to limit oregen to one mod per ore.
  • If tin and copper are really this scarce, then bronze will be a bottleneck. Not saying that's a bad thing, we need a bottleneck now and then. The plentiful amounts in SP3 were crazy so maybe it's just by comparison.
  • Diamonds may be up slightly from SP3, or I might just be luckier this world.
  • AE grinder is acceptable for early ore doubling, and the pain of having to stand there holding down the button is a good motivator to get some kind of power running.
  • Was yellorite nerfed compared to SP3? I haven't found a single vein yet.

Iron is standard
Finding coal at normal rate
this is fine imo
^
haven't found a diamond vein
Agree
Found some veins of yellorite
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17800 (isolation #1191) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:03 pm

Post by Klazam »

Nitor's perfect. Does it link to the spot outside where i used to have my spawn portal?
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17813 (isolation #1192) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:55 pm

Post by Klazam »

Im fine with my nitor
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17839 (isolation #1193) » Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:48 pm

Post by Klazam »

I'll take care of it when server is back and you're back
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17841 (isolation #1194) » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:09 pm

Post by Klazam »

dav, we know the issue with the server. we exceeded the space somehow.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17858 (isolation #1195) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:41 pm

Post by Klazam »

i have a fully enchanted Tri-Bow for yes.

I can supply easily:
3 diamond dollies
100+ levels
Bag of holding
tool station
crafting station
Sojourner's sash

whats the other stuff I should make?
Last edited by Klazam on Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17859 (isolation #1196) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:41 pm

Post by Klazam »

also, what computer?
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17868 (isolation #1197) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:12 pm

Post by Klazam »

Bonnie storage also a option. With some ender io to automatestorage, that might be a nice way to do storage
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17882 (isolation #1198) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:03 am

Post by Klazam »

Clatifying- ages 29 andup haven't been deleted?
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17931 (isolation #1199) » Wed May 13, 2015 8:39 pm

Post by Klazam »

it looks like a reasonable pack. a bit harder than usual packs