Mini 1595: WiFom City: The Inquisition - GAME OVER - THANKS!

Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:49 am

Post by Stigmata »

Confirming that I can't find my role PM(?)
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:35 pm

Post by Stigmata »

I don't have access to any PTs created by Titus.
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:13 pm

Post by Stigmata »

Not gravedigger.

I'm sad that Grib is scum this game. It breaks my heart.
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:28 pm

Post by Stigmata »

In post 95, Rubicon wrote:fontisian might be scum for approaching the GD claim in the same way as in our last WitchHunt game even though her approach in that game was influenced by context that most likely doesn't apply here.

Why doesn't it apply here?
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #4) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:46 pm

Post by Stigmata »

In post 80, ika wrote:Explain?

Maybe it's just the phoneposting but I'm not getting the townvibes
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #5) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:07 pm

Post by Stigmata »

In post 110, fontisian wrote:
MadCitrus

Yep, that looks right.

Has anything he posted been anything but null?
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (isolation #6) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:10 pm

Post by Stigmata »

Why? (Not disagreeing that ika's town, but I don't understand how that makes Citrus town)
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (isolation #7) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:17 pm

Post by Stigmata »

In post 98, Stigmata wrote:
In post 95, Rubicon wrote:fontisian might be scum for approaching the GD claim in the same way as in our last WitchHunt game even though her approach in that game was influenced by context that most likely doesn't apply here.

Why doesn't it apply here?
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #8) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:24 pm

Post by Stigmata »

Please literally finish this conversation via text message
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #9) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:45 pm

Post by Stigmata »

In post 146, Grib wrote:ilu Atum.

So that's me, fonti, and Unsight. Who wants to be the fourth?

...oh sweet jesus, you might be town.
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #10) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:52 pm

Post by Stigmata »

In post 153, Rubicon wrote:My goal is now to discover Stigmata's true identity.

:wink:

In post 63, Atum wrote:I'm more curious as to why font's first post was basically her opening from the last Witchhunt, though less abrupt and more conciliatory. I'm also still don't understand fully why town would volunteer information to the scum team, which has more in the first place.

On the other hand at least there's something interesting to talk about pre-game.

Fontisian, is there a reason you're interested in Rubicon's post along the same lines but not Atum's #63?
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (isolation #11) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:27 am

Post by Stigmata »

I'd also prefer you stayed, but if you honestly evaluate that you're probably going to end up replacing out eventually down the road due to being busy, better to do it pregame and save someone else the extra catch-up.
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #12) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:17 pm

Post by Stigmata »

In post 183, MadCitrus wrote:
Oh and heads up notice, there's a week and a halfish later in August where I will almost definitely have little to no ability to be around. I'll give the dates later as I don't know them off handedly but if I'm alive then depending on the game cycles we should use an extension so I can catch up and be around for day end.

DL extension in late August would be good for me too tbh; I'll be V/LA.

Citrus wrote:Hmm What're you trying to do here fontisian eh?

? Explain.

Not particularly impressed by your 'catch-up.'
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #13) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:45 pm

Post by Stigmata »

Grib, did you actually read the first post of this thread?
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #14) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:02 pm

Post by Stigmata »

I'm not going to tell you until at least after you've answered, silly.
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #15) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:44 pm

Post by Stigmata »

I asked Grib because he made an off-handed post implying he thought there were 4 scum in this game; there were 4 scum in the Witchhunt game linked, but there are 3 in this one. Does anyone who was in both games think he'd have made that post as scum here?

VOTE: Citrus
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #16) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:53 pm

Post by Stigmata »

I don't really have anything to add that's not in my iso; he's pretty boring and UTR thus far. I guess as far as #183, I'm not sure what kind of answers he was looking for about meta? Seems too vague to be productive.
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #17) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:04 pm

Post by Stigmata »

@Unsight:
In a completed town game, fontisian thought that it was pro-town for gravedigger to claim during pre-game (here - literally in the game's first post.) However, see this and that.
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #18) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:40 am

Post by Stigmata »

In post 205, Rubicon wrote:SLOTH

X

Any other thoughts, ZZZX?
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #19) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:49 am

Post by Stigmata »

In post 162, fontisian wrote:Rubicon: You understand that if I town I'm going to die soon correct? You also understand that every seed of doubt you sow about my alignment undermines my attempts to guide the town in the little time I have, correct? What are you doing.

Is this even true on MafiaScum? Have you been killed N1 yet?
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #20) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:32 am

Post by Stigmata »

VOTE: MadCitrus
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #21) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:43 pm

Post by Stigmata »

Citrus wrote:Stigmata, care to reveal who you are? You don't have to, but the fact that you voted for 'Citrus' over 'MadCitrus' means you've played with me before, since on all other forums I'm 'Citrus'.

I'm
Delphine
, which should give you some needed context. Anyway:

Spoiler: (1)
In post 232, MadCitrus wrote:
In post 124, Stigmata wrote:
In post 110, fontisian wrote:
MadCitrus

Yep, that looks right.

Has anything he posted been anything but null?

Doubt-casting a "townread"

In post 126, Stigmata wrote:Why? (Not disagreeing that ika's town, but I don't understand how that makes Citrus town)

Your first couple of posts were (obviously) null to me and basically content-less, so her townreading you as strongly as she was, was what stuck out to me in her reads list. I was curious whether she had a good reason for doing so. Firstly because it helps me read you, and secondly because I've only played with fontisian on IRC; I'm not particularly good at reading her, but one way I've caught her before is that she'll put her buddies in her townpile on a really weak basis and will just keep saying that they're town over and over again until it sticks.

Spoiler: (2)
In post 158, Stigmata wrote:
In post 63, Atum wrote:I'm more curious as to why font's first post was basically her opening from the last Witchhunt, though less abrupt and more conciliatory. I'm also still don't understand fully why town would volunteer information to the scum team, which has more in the first place.

On the other hand at least there's something interesting to talk about pre-game.

Fontisian, is there a reason you're interested in Rubicon's post along the same lines but not Atum's #63?

Doubt-casting Fontisian[/quote]

I did phrase that kinda weird (obv she had a reason and I wanted to know what it was) but am not really sure how that's doubt-casting, just wanted to get a better read on her.

Spoiler: (3)
Citrus wrote:Hmm What're you trying to do here fontisian eh?

? Explain.

Not particularly impressed by your 'catch-up.'[/quote]

No thanks. That was addressed to Fontisian and I'll explain when she asks me to (or I change my mind).

In post 199, Stigmata wrote:I don't really have anything to add that's not in my iso; he's pretty boring and UTR thus far. I guess as far as #183, I'm not sure what kind of answers he was looking for about meta? Seems too vague to be productive.

48 hours into the game (including pre-game), sorry I have IRL stuff during the weekend (note: not sorry). I'm waiting on more responses to my meta question before I explain why thanks.[/quote]

Okay, this is frustrating to me since both those questions kinda read to me as empty posting (at least out of context) but I'm not scumreading you for doing so (I believe that you believe it's pro-town for you to not.) I don't think you should have to be sorry for being busy but I don't think it's unreasonable for me to have pressure voted you here, either, as I'd like to get you out of my null-slight-scum pile since I think I can p quickly?

Spoiler: (4)
In post 197, Stigmata wrote:I asked Grib because he made an off-handed post implying he thought there were 4 scum in this game; there were 4 scum in the Witchhunt game linked, but there are 3 in this one. Does anyone who was in both games think he'd have made that post as scum here?

VOTE: Citrus

Wrong forum bro, I'm madcitrus here. Why don't you make up your mind yourself? Or would you like us all to come to a consensus and then you can sheep it for towncred?[/quote]

I'm townreading him for it due to to not expecting faking a townslip to be in his scum repertoire, but there are other people in this thread that would know that better than I would. I'm also self-aware of the fact that I tend to townread people that I am emotionally attached to outside of the game with all things being equal, so.
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (isolation #22) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:53 pm

Post by Stigmata »

Way to out me to the MafiaScum half of the game. :razz: Hi ABR!

In post 198, Atum wrote:Not sure about Grib, but I'd like to hear your thoughts on Citrus.

In post 239, Atum wrote:
Grib

Way to many nulls. Anyway, discuss.

How'd you get from Point A to Point B?

In post 241, fontisian wrote:Actually, calling the Rubicon/ABR/Jargonaut scumteam with outside chances of ZZZX and Atum now.

Why's Atum out of the townpile?
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (isolation #23) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:59 pm

Post by Stigmata »

Citrus wrote:They were indeed content-less. Wanna know why? Because scum can coordinate during pre-game.

Can you elaborate on this?

Citrus wrote:the testing the waters part was what stuck out to me.

To expand on that, I specifically wanted to know what y'all would think of it because you all just were in the exact same situation as him. If someone else felt like they as part of reminiscing the past game were thinking in terms of four scum as well and that thinking like that wasn't a tell, obviously that's meaningful? Also I just came off of a forum game where I hardcore townread this girl for slipping that she was looking for two scum when it was her first mafia game large enough to typically have three scum, but it turned out there was an SK and she was on a two person scumteam, hence the self-consciousness. Lol.
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (isolation #24) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:30 pm

Post by Stigmata »

@Atum - (1) I'd've picked either holy role or DOB (2) Not really. tbh this game makes me want to drunkpost to see if I have any epiphanies (3) MafiaScum (mostly in 09-10), once each on 3 forums w speedier deadlines (inc. DLP), but I've so many completed IRC games that I forget shit like that roles aren't necessarily informed that they were roleblocked all the time on the forums (4) Neither

Ika - tbh, I'm not ~scumreading~ anyone at the moment? I dislike ZZZX in light of Honey Bee's recent post and his general lack of presence but apparently he just went V/LA. I do find it compelling that Rubicon and Atum just were scum together and are currently both scumreading each other, but I have weak townreads on both of them so far.

Citrus wrote:looking for a public consensus

My intent was "hey I think I found a glaring townslip; if you see any logical holes in it let's discuss it" not "hey fontisian et. al please tell me how I should feel about this" (and also reasons related to getting super excited that I no longer thought Grib was scum this game that people would probably laugh at me for) but etc., going to drop the subject now. If it's not obvious, I'm now townreading you and am gonna UNVOTE:

p-edit, hi ika.

ika wrote:Then wouldnt you argure that grib is town?

I did think Grib was town; thought it was implicit.
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (isolation #25) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:34 pm

Post by Stigmata »

In post 296, fontisian wrote:Dear Diary,
Today I was wondering about your emotions when you were making post . Perhaps you could explain them to me.

I was extremely relieved because town-Grib gives me warm fuzzy feelings.
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (isolation #26) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:12 pm

Post by Stigmata »

In post 301, ika wrote:delp: heres an idea

gun to the head: whos scum and whos town

Yeah uh gun to the head for me just turned into reading a bunch of HotH meta and WIFOMing myself to death. Pew pew. (I have the day off tomorrow; I'll get back to you.)
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #27) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:44 pm

Post by Stigmata »

Actually, Honey Bee -

In post 170, Honey bee wrote:Heel we're on page 7, are you really that interested in doubting other peoples reads? If you think I'm scum, I can see a purpose in doubting someones read to convince them to vote for me, but you have really nothing when it comes to reads right now. Who would you be voting at this point? I'd be voting you.

I know he replaced out, but this stuck out to me in your iso. Can you explain this more? Your stance as described in this post seems like it shows a superficial understanding of his posts.
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (isolation #28) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:57 pm

Post by Stigmata »

This thread is really hard to read because Rubicon and fontisian keep speaking in riddles and they don't even answer half the shit I ask (which is not even half the shit I want to ask.)
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (isolation #29) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:16 pm

Post by Stigmata »

In post 206, Rubicon wrote:VOTE: ABR

He's scummy.

In post 341, Rubicon wrote:he plays like this as both alignments.

VOTE: Jargonaut

In post 344, Rubicon wrote:
In post 335, fontisian wrote:Think about it. It's not exactly difficult to figure out.

oh I realized what this means.
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (isolation #30) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:19 pm

Post by Stigmata »

In post 228, fontisian wrote:VOTE: Rubicon

You dun goofed.

In post 352, fontisian wrote: And Rubicon is scum for fucking up his opening gambit and for being the only possible scum to have pushed me.

In post 327, fontisian wrote: You'll notice Rubicon immediately nitpicked, because he's scum.

I'm not going to speculate on Rubicon's role here, even though some of it should be obvious. Deal with it.
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #31) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:26 pm

Post by Stigmata »

What opening gambit are you talking about? Am I just supposed to take your word on the Rubicon meta or are you going to elaborate? What exactly made you decide he wasn't town anymore? Why is him nitpicking there a scumtell? Why are you relating Atum and Rubicon's alignments? Why are you hardtownreading Unsight for something Grib pointed out? Can you throw me meta links of both alignments so I can get a better feel for what ika means by misting vs you gamesolving?
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #607 (isolation #32) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:12 pm

Post by Stigmata »

I got prodded via dream last night as well. (The game was kind of like this one and about half the player list was the same - specifically remember fontisian/ABR were town in it; Grib was scum (as was Blab.)

You know mist, I don't think you have a good grasp on this game yet. All I read is emotion. You're raging at ika for being anti-town (and we all have that phase, but I'm sorry, this is his town meta), you're raging at fontisian for being arrogant (which IMO is pretty null, but w/e floats your boat), your list of townreads consist of everyone that is voting fontisian right now, and your posts contain a lot of non-content snipes. Chill for a day or so if you need and then do some rereading + ISO Rubicon and ZZZX for me and let me know what you think. Thanks.

IRL is taking a toll on me and I'm having a lot of trouble getting into this game. My gut is telling me there's one scum in ZZZX/Honey bee (their interactions don't strike me as aligned but something still feels off about them to me.) I find ZZZX hard to read because he's a VI, and there's some moments I like from him in that it feels like he doesn't care very much how he's being perceived, but how he treats Rubicon+Honey bee rubs me the wrong way. His content is mostly about them (meta-clearing them with surprising certainty) despite not seeming to be reading their posts all that clearly. HB's pretty null for me; her suspicions feel a little too middle of the road/easy, but she seems reasonably aggressive/convinced with how she talks about them.
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (isolation #33) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:16 pm

Post by Stigmata »

Oh, I meant to ask how anyone can feel out whether a wagon is scum-driven or not. B/c :?:
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (isolation #34) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:34 pm

Post by Stigmata »

In post 420, hiplop wrote:
Stigmata's 248 is strange as hell to me. MadCitrus made a (somewhat) weak case against him and he got incredibly defensive. That doesn't sit right with me.

I like to feel understood! esp. by people I've wasted Friday nights playing games w/.
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (isolation #35) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:06 pm

Post by Stigmata »

In post 616, Albert B. Rampage wrote:It's between hiplop and fontisan.

Vote: fontisan

Why?

Actually, fuck that. VOTE: zzzx

More specifically, I don't care at all about anything that's been posted against fontisian in the past like, 10 pages except like one stray remark from Unsight? Like, she might happen to flip scum, but I'd rather happen to flip scum with someone else? And I think hiplop is wrong about a lot of things and he's kind of boring but I don't even know if I think he's scum? ???

hiplop wrote:If it's me vs font, I can confirm myself as town. If thats the case, lets burn this guy please.

Actually I don't like this post v much

hiplop wrote:
I want you to vote for hiplop with, because he's likely scum and he's linked to Stigmata. At the very least I'd like you to stop pushing me over nothing so I can focus on lynching scum. Are you going to help or not?

Curious. You've never explained or even touched on a link to stigmata...

Presumably she thought that your comment on my 248 was distancing (esp since I drop off your scumreads after that) + that you misspelling my name was intentional to make you seem less self-aware. omg i'm garcia'ing and practically making a case against myself; i get better at this game every post guys.
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (isolation #36) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:10 pm

Post by Stigmata »

In post 618, Grib wrote:/uses Witchy powers to raise thread from the grave/

Uh. I mean. Hi, fellow townies! Comrades of non-Witchy origins. Heh heh.

woah i just had a thought. what if you like asked people questions to try to determine their alignment like at some point during the game???
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (isolation #37) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:12 pm

Post by Stigmata »

I mean not that posting filler will totally make people want to post content. Err not that I'm even in a position to criticize other people's posting.
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (isolation #38) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:17 pm

Post by Stigmata »

Like, there's these arbitrary fontisian vs hiplop camps here but I want someone to tell me why hiplop's scummier than mist. Cuz their content is like scarily alike
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (isolation #39) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:27 pm

Post by Stigmata »

In post 643, Grib wrote:
In post 639, Stigmata wrote:
In post 618, Grib wrote:/uses Witchy powers to raise thread from the grave/

Uh. I mean. Hi, fellow townies! Comrades of non-Witchy origins. Heh heh.

woah i just had a thought. what if you like asked people questions to try to determine their alignment like at some point during the game???

Hey, wow, look at the content that suddenly appeared after my fluff post.

I'll play how I want, thanks.

err I'm just slightly annoyed because it doesn't feel like you're trying to generate content and it makes me paranoid but then it also reminds me of AYAW2 minus the adorable avatar so I'm just going to make passive-aggressive posts abt it??

@fonti - that doesn't link me+hiplop tho? also I think it describes my feelings perfectly b/c they were OTT and I don't really want to elaborate because it's literally embarrassing
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (isolation #40) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:42 pm

Post by Stigmata »

Fonti are you phoneposting rn
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (isolation #41) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:02 pm

Post by Stigmata »

aaaaaaaaaah more riddles
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #875 (isolation #42) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:02 pm

Post by Stigmata »

the next fucker who softclaims for no reason should get the fucking bomb IMO

jesus christ
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #876 (isolation #43) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:24 pm

Post by Stigmata »

I'm kinda townreading fonti at this stage. Partly gut, partly due to [redacted] (and it surprises me a little that Atum is still pushing fonti, but.)

fonti wrote:Atum is actively engaged instead of doing the newbie lurk.

You're sure that's a tell? He has way more time to post now and I'm not even sure that being town == more engagement in his case?
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (isolation #44) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:06 pm

Post by Stigmata »

In post 867, MadCitrus wrote:Wonderful, as I've announced left and right I have pegged both of the holy players already! Now my highest priority is staying alive for today and reaching my coven chat. It's too bad Citrus didn't play along for a day, that fake!claim looks really bad. And neither of them is confirming holy. I should put scum in the best position possible and make sure if they aren't holy, the real holy's claim. How would I do that hmm...

I'm just not convinced that scum!fonti was sure that hiplop would've felt she needed to do that gambit in order to make it to N1 + the way it played out feels more like town FUCK I NEED TO SALVAGE THIS esp since other people seem to have read hiplop's thing as a softclaim (I didn't)? Can you explain this to me?
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #895 (isolation #45) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:32 pm

Post by Stigmata »

In post 877, Stigmata wrote:
In post 867, MadCitrus wrote:Wonderful, as I've announced left and right I have pegged both of the holy players already! Now my highest priority is staying alive for today and reaching my coven chat. It's too bad Citrus didn't play along for a day, that fake!claim looks really bad. And neither of them is confirming holy. I should put scum in the best position possible and make sure if they aren't holy, the real holy's claim. How would I do that hmm...

I'm just not convinced that scum!fonti would've felt she needed to do that gambit in order to make it to N1 + the way it played out feels more like town FUCK I NEED TO SALVAGE THIS esp since other people seem to have read hiplop's thing as a softclaim (I didn't)? Can you explain this to me?
(err I had some part about certainty about hiplop holiness that I couldn't state coherently and app only removed halfway)

ika, I get that you think killing fonti and ending the day soon is protown regardless of flip. I read citrus's argument and I'm maybe missing something but I don't get why she'd (as scum) be that messy and expect it to work.
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (isolation #46) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:37 pm

Post by Stigmata »

In post 878, ika wrote:OK BEFORE I READ ANY FURTHER, GRIB/ATUM NEEDS BOMBING

ill drees everythign in a moment

In post 882, ika wrote:NOW CAN WE GET BACK TO LYNCHING FONT AND BOMBING CIRTUS?

wait what
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #900 (isolation #47) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:46 pm

Post by Stigmata »

I skimmed part of witch hunt 3 a while ago but without isos it's hard to find anything. What are you referring to
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #918 (isolation #48) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:47 am

Post by Stigmata »

I'm skimming your posts because I may not have signed up for this game had I known you'd be in it and I'm trying to be a good sport about it. :]
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #919 (isolation #49) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:51 am

Post by Stigmata »

"Blocked as easy"?
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1118 (isolation #50) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:50 am

Post by Stigmata »

VLA cuz my house is fucking flooded. If a (town) jester did witch trick then they should claim, right?
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1119 (isolation #51) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:55 am

Post by Stigmata »

In post 1116, MadCitrus wrote:

Also there's only two ways I can survive a kill so we can probably just ask titus if witch trick survival is announced and how as opposed to angel protection. But fontisian would have protected hiplop probably? But wine? Hrmm

Aren't they deliberately announced the same way though normally
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1121 (isolation #52) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:08 am

Post by Stigmata »

Wait but that'd involve witch citrus shooting himself for basically no reason???

vote atum
reasons later
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1166 (isolation #53) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:42 pm

Post by Stigmata »

Oh I missed ikas claim cuz phone
vote mist7676

yay
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1167 (isolation #54) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:43 pm

Post by Stigmata »

i wasn't sure if she was scum or if I just wanted her to be
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1168 (isolation #55) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:49 pm

Post by Stigmata »

Wait grib/rubicon, is citrus scum then? I'm lost
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1170 (isolation #56) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:05 pm

Post by Stigmata »

You made it sounds like citrus can't be turn if ika is telling the truth. am I confused
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1171 (isolation #57) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:05 pm

Post by Stigmata »

Town* sorry struggling to post w out getting logged out
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1172 (isolation #58) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:12 pm

Post by Stigmata »

unvote vote honey bee
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1184 (isolation #59) » Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:45 pm

Post by Stigmata »

I'm waiting on some further confirmation from Titus, but it still appears that Citrus can only be alive because of witch trick unless ika is lying. Which is kind of weird since ika would have been cc'd by now and I have no fucking clue why Citrus would NK himself again.
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1206 (isolation #60) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:57 am

Post by Stigmata »

Uhhh hiplop, all you said about me yesterday is that you thought I was being overdefensive toward Citrus, and you said "fair enough" in response to my defense, and then you thought that I was a likely fonti-buddy because she linked you and I. Not seeing any evidence that you're actually rethinking the game based on the flips, which seems odd considering you were dead wrong about your strongest scumread yesterday.

Still dislike the wording/timing of your post that people thought was a sofclaim btw.
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1209 (isolation #61) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:06 am

Post by Stigmata »

Atum wrote:And did the Acolyte confirm for ika?

Since I don't think ika or mist are going to respond to you Atum, I'll answer now. You don't really look like a mist-buddy to me so I'm less bothered by this now, but I don't really understand why you were pushing fontisian so vehemently. I don't understand why anyone that was in or reading Micro #2 on DLP wouldn't have reconsidered her read on her considering that how genuinely pissed she was at Citrus was seeping over there.
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (isolation #62) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:48 am

Post by Stigmata »

You made your intention clear early on that you thought it was pro-town for fonti to die regardless of her alignment, and I got Rubicon's stance. I just want Atum to explain to me why nothing seemed to waiver him from fontiscum ever. And I feel like everyone except Grib is ignoring the Citrus issue which is worth getting to the bottom of.
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1217 (isolation #63) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:14 am

Post by Stigmata »

Ways Citrus could've survived, as far as I can tell:
(1) Angel protection
- I am following up further with Titus, but I can confirm that what Grib checked w Titus about angel protection being distinct in the flavor from other survivial was also confirmed to me by the mod.
(2) Demon trick (Jester)
(3) Fanatic checked by Priest
- Unless your claim is not completely true.
(4) DOB-given extra life
- I think would be publicly announced, plus would prob involve Honey Bee and Unsight both being scum and suicidal gambiting?
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1219 (isolation #64) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:30 am

Post by Stigmata »

If you actually checked Citrus, ika, you should probably say as such. Mist has all but claimed scum by now anyway.
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1233 (isolation #65) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:37 pm

Post by Stigmata »

Okay cool. I was confused why you (ika) kept saying Citrus was obviously the acolyte when he appears to be confscum and thought you were gambiting somehow.

And chica if you're gonna threadspam then just post cute animal pictures.
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1236 (isolation #66) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:51 am

Post by Stigmata »

Err sorry, I meant AYAW3, forgot the name.
fontisian wrote:I'm too angry to deal with anything mafia at this point. Riley can either replace or you guys can lynch me. I don't give a fuck.

fontisian wrote:It's not related to this game. Don't worry about it.

I don't want to replace out for a game that ends in a max of three days anyway. Ugh. If Riley has a replacement lined up, he should have them replace me. If not, I'll stay.

Sorry for the freak out.

Part of the reason she won that one is because people didn't think she'd play that way as scum. Unsurprisingly she flipped town in the game she was actually that frustrated over. Did none of that make you think twice?

My top 2 scumreads coming into today were Mist and you (both kinda gut, but I thought you were the probscum of people I'd been throwing into my townpile for a while.) I voted you to motivate myself to actually ask you questions about your alignment later on (figured I was biased against Mist and wouldn't actually make progress w reading her, so that could wait.) I don't think you're her buddy though so now I don't really care. You do seem kinda defensive though. Is it stress?
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1265 (isolation #67) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:05 am

Post by Stigmata »

I think Unsight is unaligned with Mist. (Buddying on Mist's end and Unsight's reaction to Mist getting priest-checked.) I also think Atum is unaligned with Mist (calling him "bothersome but town" and then voting him without any stated reasoning today - weird way to start a bus - much more probably he was the scum counterwagon.) Grib probably is too ("his townslip was faked for towncred! is kind of a weird stance to take on your buddy, plus she's kinda gleeful throughout about tying fonti and Grib as obvbuddies bc they're defending each other.)
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1268 (isolation #68) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:42 am

Post by Stigmata »

In post 1251, Rubicon wrote:
That reminds me. ika do you know my role?

Dude, even I do.
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1270 (isolation #69) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:56 am

Post by Stigmata »

Mist made a lot of comments that "people on the fonti wagon are town" but also seems to go out of her way to try not to tie herself to him, so seems null on her end IMO. You make good pts tho
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1277 (isolation #70) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:44 pm

Post by Stigmata »

I'm town, and probably only still here because I feel bad for fonti, and annoyed because I've been waiting, like, three days for Titus to get back to me on whether Citrus is confscum.

Btw ika, I suggest you inspect someone that could be scum that you could easily see making to endgame w/out a result on them. I will be kinda annoyed if you use investigations on [Unsight, Grib, Atum] (unless they're actually scum, lol.) Btw, Yes or No do you know what my role is?
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1285 (isolation #71) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:03 am

Post by Stigmata »

Yo Gribblypuff, do you still think hiplop is a Mist buddy?
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1289 (isolation #72) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:42 am

Post by Stigmata »

In post 1217, Stigmata wrote:Ways Citrus could've survived, as far as I can tell:
(1) Angel protection
- I am following up further with Titus, but I can confirm that what Grib checked w Titus about angel protection being distinct in the flavor from other survivial was also confirmed to me by the mod.
(2) Demon trick (Jester)
(3) Fanatic checked by Priest
- Unless [ika's] claim is not completely true.
(4) DOB-given extra life
- I think would be publicly announced, plus would prob involve Honey Bee and Unsight both being scum and suicidal gambiting?
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1306 (isolation #73) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:25 am

Post by Stigmata »

I was quoting that for Honey Bee, ika. I have questions pending for Titus about what the specific wording for <surviving due to angel protection> and <surviving for other reasons> is, and about whether angel protection is resolved before other means of survival.
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1309 (isolation #74) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:30 am

Post by Stigmata »

...so then you're scum? <_<
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1313 (isolation #75) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:49 am

Post by Stigmata »

(1) Theoretically, trying to out-WIFOM scum, who would think she would protect hiplop. (2) It matters if he was protected because if not, the only other option for him to have survived is that a Jester used Demon Trick and he is a Demon (unless someone can come up with a viable scenario #5.)

This is me bitching that I have to log in four times for every post I try to make.
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1315 (isolation #76) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:54 am

Post by Stigmata »

...oh. Really? -_-
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1316 (isolation #77) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:57 am

Post by Stigmata »

WELL THAT EXPLAINS A LOT
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1350 (isolation #78) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:53 am

Post by Stigmata »

Having slept on it/reset, I agree that Citrus is very likely town.

ZZZX needs a prod.
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1353 (isolation #79) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:56 am

Post by Stigmata »

Rubicon, do you not have an opinion on interactions between Mist and I?
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1357 (isolation #80) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:08 am

Post by Stigmata »

[quote="ZZZX"All I can say is that I forgot about this game but I have no net for 24hrs. I'll catch up so on[/quote]
If he's scum, I wonder if he even talked to his scumbuddies N1?? Lol
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1362 (isolation #81) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:06 pm

Post by Stigmata »

(1) ZZZX - hard to read, esp. since he's been completely ignoring this game in favor of other games, but. Early buddying of Honey Bee (and the other player he's played w before, Rubicon) as having 'totally valid logic' despite him totally disagreeing w the logic of her attack of him. OMGUS on Grib is pretty hypocritical and lame. Lots of empty posts and prod dodges. Stance on the fonti-hiplop claims situation is p pro-scum ("one of them has to be scum! let's line up their lynches!" Also, I'm sheeping fontisian.
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1364 (isolation #82) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:06 pm

Post by Stigmata »

You're much more tolerable when you're confirmed scum, js

(2) ABR - Steps above ZZZX b/c his posts are really low content but somehow seem candid, he's gotten more attention than ZZZX, and I kinda like that he didn't figure out overnight that the Gravedigger flips alignment and role/still seems sure that it's role-only. However, he..basically fits as scum with any combination of people? Except Grib who I really don't think is scum. Potential distancing with Mist, seems to still just be wagoning whoever even though we're as many pages in as we are, e.g. Atum (which may seem hypocritical since I technically joined that wagon but I didn't know there were other votes on him at the time b/c <technical difficulties>, but etc.) Liable to change once he's back from VLA and shit.

(3) hiplop - not w/ ZZZX tho, but what the hell has he been doing Today and how does he not remember suspecting Honey Bee. Also that thing I've already mentioned in 2 posts.

If I had multiple shots and one hit scum I'd be liable to get all paranoid about my townreads tho. But these 3 are vigbait.

Also I'm about to be mostly internetless until September 5th(?) so yay!! Break from my walls!

Also I look forward to later Days when we get to use more role info for alignment differentiation cuz bleeeh.
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1371 (isolation #83) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:40 am

Post by Stigmata »

Why would my death be especially informative?

Unsight wrote:In light of Demon Trick and Mist immediately boarding the Atum wagon, I don't really like either of Stigmata's scum reads on Rubicon or Atum. Boarding the Atum wagon that already had 3 votes without giving reasons isn't cool either.

I'm scumreading Rubicon? News to me. Also, if you actually were reading my posts you'd know that (1) I didn't know that Atum had other votes on him (voting him was a decision I mostly made overNight.) I guess I can't prove this, but I completely missed ika's claim at the time and I had misread and thought Honey Bee was claiming a diff role than DOB and thought she was dumb for asking to be lynched, (2) why I voted him.
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1425 (isolation #84) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:08 am

Post by Stigmata »

In post 1401, KittyMo wrote:Lol insight "outright lying"? I literally just posted what I remember from that time, probably when I found out about the wagon existing was the same time I found out that ika claimed that. I didn't read back when posing it so uh what. After I read you post that I was like talking to myself in my car it loud about it and I wish I had recorded it BC I feel like you would understand me if I had?? But uh my house flooded around then and my life at that point was a big blur so it's literally not game related and I got super offended tbh!??

In post 1402, KittyMo wrote:Err I'm stigmata in tipsy phone posting on vla so fuck it

In post 1403, KittyMo wrote:I'm playing a card game with Lexi cat guys should I make fun of her for not making the game faster

In post 1404, KittyMo wrote:?????¿

In post 1406, KittyMo wrote:Sure you will you fucking scumbag

In post 1407, KittyMo wrote:I still didn't know it was q wagon tho!??? I don't have any memory if it. Pinky promise
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1443 (isolation #85) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:26 pm

Post by Stigmata »

rip my town reads

Hi guys
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1444 (isolation #86) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:26 pm

Post by Stigmata »

VOTE: ZZZX fuck yeeeeah
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1446 (isolation #87) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:28 pm

Post by Stigmata »

yeah you've been reading me horribly wrong dude
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1447 (isolation #88) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:29 pm

Post by Stigmata »

Dude iso me and tell me im scum w those two

I don't need to fucking claim
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1448 (isolation #89) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:54 pm

Post by Stigmata »

I feel so much better about my D1 play now btw fuck yeah and fuck you you all on the fontisian wagon
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1450 (isolation #90) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:55 pm

Post by Stigmata »

Lynching town is not necessary?? <3 screwdrivers
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1451 (isolation #91) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:57 pm

Post by Stigmata »

Rubicon what's up
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1454 (isolation #92) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:04 pm

Post by Stigmata »

Ika can you explain why citrus is scum if he's non acolyte BC I don't understand your thought process at all
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1456 (isolation #93) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:08 pm

Post by Stigmata »

that doesn't answer my question
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1457 (isolation #94) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:12 pm

Post by Stigmata »

Grib I miss you
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1458 (isolation #95) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:12 pm

Post by Stigmata »

I'm crying IRL
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1460 (isolation #96) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:14 pm

Post by Stigmata »

I'm kidding I'm not that sad about the death but it's still ducked up
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1462 (isolation #97) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:22 pm

Post by Stigmata »

I'm super drunk
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1463 (isolation #98) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:22 pm

Post by Stigmata »

And the person I've been tunneling all game is apparently scum
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1464 (isolation #99) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:25 pm

Post by Stigmata »

So I'm happy!!!! Like a room without a roof
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1465 (isolation #100) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:52 pm

Post by Stigmata »

If citrus is scum then someone else is the acolyte anyway so that seems to be poor logic
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1467 (isolation #101) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:16 pm

Post by Stigmata »

Dude you're confirmed town, please make sense??
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1469 (isolation #102) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:33 pm

Post by Stigmata »

You need to explain or it doesn't make sense to out that many people
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1471 (isolation #103) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:43 pm

Post by Stigmata »

If you're not going to give a good reason then I'm done talking about it
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1472 (isolation #104) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:44 pm

Post by Stigmata »

And everyone else should be
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1482 (isolation #105) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:13 am

Post by Stigmata »

Why did you check ika
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1488 (isolation #106) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:32 am

Post by Stigmata »

ZZZX please tell me about your reads. please
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1499 (isolation #107) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:34 am

Post by Stigmata »

Unsight was the gd. We don't get her flips from last night no matter what but if there's an apprentice-gravedigger remaining, we can get other flips.

I think Rubicon is town for early game comments from ZZZX, plus u don't think I ever actually found Rubicon scummy. We can't really follow the cop anymore so lets all discuss reads, please and thank you
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1507 (isolation #108) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:29 pm

Post by Stigmata »

Uhh BC shenanigans, ika?
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1513 (isolation #109) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:48 pm

Post by Stigmata »

In post 1509, ika wrote:
In post 1507, Stigmata wrote:Uhh BC shenanigans, ika?

um, that suboptimal to curse anyone but me atm whilei have 2 lives?

I guess that's true but like we can't rely on you being around tomorrow either? Idk. Haven't thought it through but uh it's getting to be time for people in general to be less lazy I think (myself included) scumhuntingwise. BTW do the angels know all the roles or just alignments?
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1534 (isolation #110) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:36 am

Post by Stigmata »

In post 1529, ika wrote:
In post 1528, Rubicon wrote:
In post 1516, ika wrote:anyone want to speculate that stigma is the final scum?

What makes you think she is?

somewhat of guts, and her posts.

she keeps trying to discredit follow the cop b/c shenanigans when at this poitn its suboptimal for themt o do that.

also running over her iso something just rubs wrong

Uhhh I accepted your like counter argument about the follow the cop. I just think people should scumhunt as well as it's more possible stuff could go wrong surrounding investigations (tho unlikely as you've pointed out)?

My iso is full of me talking about scumfucks and being super town but if you still think I'm scum and want me to claim today that's fine. I also assumed mist was DOB BC of one of her last posts and I don't think either unsight or grib would intentionally shoot each other
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1535 (isolation #111) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:38 am

Post by Stigmata »

Err sorry I have food poisoning and am out of it, forgot unsight was the gd
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1545 (isolation #112) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:35 pm

Post by Stigmata »

I'm your acolyte, ika.
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1546 (isolation #113) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:36 pm

Post by Stigmata »

unvote
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1558 (isolation #114) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:58 pm

Post by Stigmata »

I don't think Citrus ever claimed acolyte though, as I've been bugging you about for days. He'd be stupid to?
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1563 (isolation #115) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:20 pm

Post by Stigmata »

Scum-ABR should've suicided to stop honey bee from giving you the extra life I think, but he's not really been around so I'm not sure how much stock to put into that? Also I'll be surprised if Grib isn't spiritualist
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1585 (isolation #116) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:23 am

Post by Stigmata »

Ika was clearly going to blow his inspection on me. Read the fucking thread. Thanks
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1593 (isolation #117) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:54 am

Post by Stigmata »

You'd have more room to bitch had you not fucked up day one. I'd rather he use the inspection to find scum than confirm confirmed town. Scream at me more post game, thanks, bye.
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1606 (isolation #118) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:16 pm

Post by Stigmata »

hiplop, how has it felt having had reads this game that are worse than random? serious question
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1608 (isolation #119) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:50 am

Post by Stigmata »

vote zzzx
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1625 (isolation #120) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:31 pm

Post by Stigmata »

^ (so be careful about putting him at L-2)
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1640 (isolation #121) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:39 am

Post by Stigmata »

we lynch cirtus and he gains double kill. agels can protect one or both and we lynch him again for the win.

should we bet the game on that tho
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1644 (isolation #122) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:44 am

Post by Stigmata »

err no that makes sense, i think
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1649 (isolation #123) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:52 am

Post by Stigmata »

if ABR/Rubicon is town on town and both of them die Today, do we lose if Citrus is scum?
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1656 (isolation #124) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:02 am

Post by Stigmata »

I think hiplop-scum auto-loses even if you 2 die though, b/c both killing and not killing ika would confirm him as scum.
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1671 (isolation #125) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:12 am

Post by Stigmata »

Haven't seen anything to convince me that we shouldn't be following ika's plan, which appears to be a confirmed town win. I admire your conviction that Citrus is town, but I'm not willing to bet the game on it at this stage, personally.
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1673 (isolation #126) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:12 am

Post by Stigmata »

He means me.
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1686 (isolation #127) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:33 am

Post by Stigmata »

I think there's a problem with the Rubicon-hiplop-me-ika final four (both Rubicon-scum and hiplop-scum having 2 kills could leave me as Kingmaker w no info or w ika left alone w the last scum) What was wrong with your original plan?
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1692 (isolation #128) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:41 am

Post by Stigmata »

If it has to be two different targets, then never mind, I think. Angels would be responsible for preventing the ika-remainingscum endgame (I'd get cursed?) but that seems okay.
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1694 (isolation #129) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:43 am

Post by Stigmata »

Lol, so many stubborn people are in this thread.

ABR, have you at least tried changing it?
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1696 (isolation #130) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:47 am

Post by Stigmata »

Rubicon -
I'm annoyed because there's a whole paragraph in my PT about how Mist interactions made Atum obvtown that has been rendered useless. Citrus probably(?) is actually town because you and fontisian both still think so and I'm less qualified, but there's something unsatisfactory in my gut about how mad he was that I claimed yesterday considering it would've really benefited him as scum for me not to have, more than anyone else in the game? So I'd like an explanation for that. Plus he's had very little presence recently (partly because of the Acolyte awkwardness, yeah, but it makes me paranoid.) hiplop is going to be resolved tomorrow so etc.; he probably is playing to his town meta though. I thought that the way you claimed fanatic yesterday seemed overly conciliatory tonewise, but you're doing the exact opposite today which seems town. You get townier the more you post and ABR gets scummier.

I'm also going to be annoyed if you all manage to lose this when we're in this position, but.
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1731 (isolation #131) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:35 am

Post by Stigmata »

VOTE: ABR

Wonder if the mod will count that as L-1 or not (supermajority is a thing)
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1733 (isolation #132) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:36 am

Post by Stigmata »

thanks ika
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1734 (isolation #133) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:39 am

Post by Stigmata »

sorry bout your wiki, Albert
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1742 (isolation #134) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:10 am

Post by Stigmata »

oh my god. talk to me, dude
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1749 (isolation #135) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:48 am

Post by Stigmata »

When I got my role PM, my first reaction was "shit, I hope fontisian's not scum." I remember the conversation on irc specifically where fontisian had had it with your playstyle and she was discussing that the only time you're ever invested in the game is when you have a power role. Early Day 1, I questioned her a lot; Citrus even called me on my wording of a question because it sounded like I was trying to discredit her - nope, just scared.

It didn't even occur to me that hiplop could've been softclaiming holy when he made the "slip" because I knew he wasn't holy - it didn't even cross my mind to read it that way. I felt pretty awkward about that (the whole end of D1 discussion was super fucking awkward to react to when you're the only person who knows who has all the holy cards. fontisian seemed really genuinely misguided at the end there and I didn't want her lynched, but I didn't really know how to go about that more aggressively without slipping.)

I hard-townread you the entire game and never asked you anything that was intended to sort your alignment, because (1) I figured I could get away with being honest about it since I didn't think you'd be a high priority NK with this particular playerlist (unless fonti-scum) & (2) because you're generally good at picking up on people's roles. I really hoped you would figure it out; I straight out asked you what you thought my role was at one point because I was so frustrated by you missing signals.

I fucking begged you for your reasoning for why he was scum or acolyte because I wanted help reading him, and I stopped talking about it the second you started calling me acolyte because it was telling everybody EXCEPT you that I was acolyte.

I wish I could go back in time to Day 2 and confirm your priest claim. It never crossed my mind that this would be an issue. I am frustrated.
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1761 (isolation #136) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:45 pm

Post by Stigmata »

So I just read through the angel chat and granted I was drunk or half asleep for like all of not-Day 1, but was I really supposed to know that Citrus was holy or scum? I thought he could've just been playing along with ika's weird theory and trying to eat NKs?? Prob gave him too much credit by sheeping other ppl w ~meta~'s townreads on him and bc me dicking around not claiming made me not be able to publicly consider him scummy??
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1762 (isolation #137) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:49 pm

Post by Stigmata »

In post 1751, Titus wrote:
Citrus has resigned. The game is over.

I'm not thrilled with resignations as I still think Citrus had a long shot at winning but that's every player's valid choice.[/color]

There was no way he could've talked me out of voting him, at least.
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1764 (isolation #138) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:58 pm

Post by Stigmata »

Did Atum choose Judge or Gravedigger?
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1769 (isolation #139) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:19 pm

Post by Stigmata »

I agree that Citrus played really well, but I think it's a discredit to ika and others to reduce the town win to luck.
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1775 (isolation #140) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:31 pm

Post by Stigmata »

why's your name honey bee then? :b

Spoiler: i can kinda see that tho?
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1778 (isolation #141) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:43 pm

Post by Stigmata »

If he was town, he legitimately thought you were scum trying to get hiplop killed though? Sorry if I'm annoying you, just trying to learn.
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1780 (isolation #142) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:50 pm

Post by Stigmata »

Pretty sure I'd not have cc'd until Day 2, for better or for worse, since I had fonti (and Citrus) as town at the time. Maybe we could've actually lynched scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”