Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5250 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:31 am

Post by shos »

Yay! Got permission
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #5251 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:55 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 5249, Egg wrote:Why would there be something about shards?

There is something about shards from BBmolla and he's town.

xofelf has no mention of it? I suspect she is hiding the details about shards in her role PM because they would be obv scum.
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5252 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:56 am

Post by ProHawk »

Been busy, why aren't we running up HS?
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5253 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:08 am

Post by Cephrir »

VC 3.8

Abomination 5 (shos, Squirrel Girl, Nero Cain, The Goat, Young and Beautiful)

HighShroomish 4 (ProHawk, Oversoul, neil1113, The Chamber of Kittens)
xofelf 4 (BBmolla, ActionDan, Kagami, Serene2)
shos 4 (BulbaFenix, Majiffy, Egg, Lord Mhork)

Young and Beautiful 3 (HighShroomish, Birds of Prey, Abomination)

Oversoul 1 (Squirrel Girl)
notscience 1 (notscience)

Not Voting 3 (beastcharizard, penguin_alien, xofelf)

13 to lynch.

Deadline: August 20, 3 PM EST.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5254 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:15 am

Post by Egg »

Guys, we're way too split. I'd like to see where the following people fall on the actual wagons:
Notscience
Beast
Penguin
Xofelf

If we can eliminate one or two, we might have a better time pushing a lynch through.

This is just personal opinion, but I don't even think Y+B should be an option with the friendly neighbor claim and lack of support. So I'm curious where Birds, Abom, and Shroom would switch to come deadline.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5255 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:47 am

Post by shos »

Egg is supertown and ill make a supercomment after i park lol.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5256 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:56 am

Post by shos »

K so ill be quick

There are FOUR leading wagons. This means, in my opinion, that at least mthree of those are on town. If more than 1 was on scum, his mateys would have joined something else andmade it more noticeable.

So i know I am town and i am 99% neil is town. We then have shroomish and abominayoon. I can live with both lynches actually.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5257 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:57 am

Post by shos »

O thats not neil that xofelf.

Well..problem.

Thosevoting me: why are you? Is this still about the claim?

Abomination
Abomination
Goon
Abomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5258 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:41 am

Post by Abomination »

The way you are playing is shady as fuck Shos, BUT I think your claim is too convoluted to come from scum. Scum want to make sure their claim is straight, because convoluted claims get lynched.

Obviously I don't agree with my own wagon, I agree with the Shroomish wagon, I'm indifferent on the Xofelf wagon, because the claim is weird (see shos above), but again the play isn't there for town.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5259 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:07 am

Post by shos »

the only reason someone gave against me was the claim, which I really don't understand how people don't understand, but I'll let that go.

the way I play is optimal (^^ lol) in the way that I'm scummy enough to be a mislynch possibility so scum don't kill me, and yet I avoid being lynched. buya. (bet ya I die tonight or tomorrow night? lol)

Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #5260 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:19 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 5259, shos wrote:the only reason someone gave against me was the claim

Asdfgh HOW IS THIS STILL ALIVE
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5261 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:32 am

Post by Egg »

Shos, it's Day 1 play, the fact that you tried to confirm yourself with a name claim, the distancing from being a killing role, and your exchange with Majiffy. And I actually like the company on the wagon more than any of the other wagons.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5262 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:39 am

Post by shos »

D1 I didn't play, that makes sense. I really still think that nameclaim should have been enough, having a 28p game with inuyasha theme without inuyasha is for mods who are really fucking odd. it's like harry potter without harry potter, or the hobbit without the hobbit. it just makes no sense at all, having 28 characters and not the main one. the distance from a killing role was, again, because I am not a killing role per-se. having 1 kill in over 4 nights makes it entirely different imo. what's bad in my exchange with majiffy? it looked like he actually got settled down eventually. seems not though - but I still have no idea why..he's been deathtunneling me for a long while, then stopped, then suddenly started again, and it's not like something changed -_-;;

Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #5263 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:10 pm

Post by Majiffy »

I was settling with leashing you. Apparently that isn't happening, so a lynch has to be done.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5264 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:36 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 5221, Kagami wrote:Only problem is that if what prohawk said is true

This should read: if Cephrir decided to change his mod-meta...

Would you like me to provide proof?
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5265 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:42 pm

Post by Kagami »

I believe you, but sure if you want to.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5266 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:51 pm

Post by Egg »

Shos, we've had the discussion about things like the Harry Potter game that had Dumbledore as a fakeclaim. You really never know. And if you were a 1-shot vig, you'd still be a killing role.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5267 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

4. ProHawk
8. beastcharizard
9. notscience
13. ActionDan
14. Kagami
15. Serene2
19. Young and Beautiful
22. The Goat
23. penguin_alien
24. BBmolla
26. xofelf
27. Egg

congratulations, I don't want ya'll dead yet.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5268 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:16 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

Will catch up later. Had personal issues + Sickness

~Titus head
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5269 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:22 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 5254, Egg wrote:Guys, we're way too split. I'd like to see where the following people fall on the actual wagons:
Notscience
Beast
Penguin
Xofelf

If we can eliminate one or two, we might have a better time pushing a lynch through.

This is just personal opinion, but I don't even think Y+B should be an option with the friendly neighbor claim and lack of support. So I'm curious where Birds, Abom, and Shroom would switch to come deadline.

How many excuses and lack of people saying Y and B is town before the truth of their scum role PM becomes obvious?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5270 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:34 pm

Post by notscience »

VOTE: shos
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5271 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:56 pm

Post by shos »

In post 5266, Egg wrote:Shos, we've had the discussion about things like the Harry Potter game that had Dumbledore as a fakeclaim. You really never know. And if you were a 1-shot vig, you'd still be a killing role.
has any of those been a 28p game? also "harry potter" is not "dumbledore". if the game was called "dumbledore" and dumbledore wouldn't be in it, it would be a good comparison.

In post 5270, notscience wrote:VOTE: shos

?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5272 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

In post 4092, Nexus wrote:
Spoiler: scum PMs
Greetings, notscience, you are
Cornelius Fudge, Ministry Mafia 2-shot Minister
, and your team mates are
bazinga, Lucius Malfoy
and
ArcAngel9, McNair
. You are also aware that there is a Dementor around, and that they are aligned with the Mafia, but do not have access to your QuickTopic. You guys, however, can discuss your plans at any time here. If you target the Dementor with a Night Kill, he will die.

'Come now Harry, the Ministry doesn't send people to Azkaban for blowing up their aunts.'

Abilities:

Minister (2-shot)
- Twice during the game, during a Day phase, you may PM me the names of two players. Those two players will then be chosen by you to go before the Dementor. That Night, the Dementor will decide which of the two he wishes to give the Dementor's Kiss to. This will Treestump that player the following Day, meaning they are unable to vote or take any actions, but are still able to talk in thread.

Kill
- During the Night you may choose someone that your team wishes to Kill. You must PM me the name of the person you wish to kill, and the person who PMs me will be the one who makes the kill. The last PM before Night ends will be the one I take. If nothing stops it, they will die that Night Phase. You may discuss your plans at any time in this Private Topic.

Vote
- During the Day you must blend in with Town, so you get a vote.

You know that Ron Weasley, Professor Dumbledore, Scabbers and Cho Chang are not in this game, and at any time you can PM me with a name and role to request a fakeclaim.

You win when your faction is the majority in the game, and nothing can prevent this from happening. The game thread is here. Please confirm by replying to this PM with your character name.

Greetings, bazinga, you are
Lucius Malfoy, Ministry Mafia Rolecop
notscience, Cornelius Fudge
and
ArcAngel9, McNair
. You are also aware that there is a Dementor around, and that they are aligned with the Mafia, but do not have access to your QuickTopic. You guys, however, can discuss your plans at any time here. If you target the Dementor with a Night Kill, he will die.

'I always thought Father might be the one who got rid of Dumbledore. I told you he thinks Dumbledore's the worst Headmaster the school's ever had.'

Abilities:

Rolecop
- During the Night you may PM me the name of someone you wish to investigate. If nothing stops you, you will be given their rolename via return PM at the end of the Night.

Kill
- During the Night you may choose someone that your team wishes to Kill. You must PM me the name of the person you wish to kill, and the person who PMs me will be the one who makes the kill. The last PM before Night ends will be the one I take. If nothing stops it, they will die that Night Phase. You may discuss your plans at any time in this Private Topic.

Vote

You know that Ron Weasley, Professor Dumbledore, Scabbers and Cho Chang are not in this game, and at any time you can PM me with a name and role to request a fakeclaim.

You win when your faction is the majority in the game, and nothing can prevent this from happening. The game thread is here. Please confirm by replying to this PM with your character name.

Greetings, ArcAngel9, you are
Mcnair, Ministry Mafia 1-shot Strongman
bazinga, Lucius Malfoy
and
notscience, Cornelius Fudge

'Executioner, your services are no longer required.'

Abilities:

Executor (1-shot)
- Once during a Night phase, you can choose to make your Night Kill unblockable - it will succeed whatever happens.

Kill

Vote

Greetings, Agar, you are
A Dementor, Ministry Mafia Traitor Dementor
. You are aligned with the mafia (notscience, Cornelius Fudge, bazinga, Lucius Malfoy and ArcAngel9, Mcnair). You do not have access to their QT, and they do not know who you are, just that you exist. If they target you with a Night Kill, you will die.

'Dementors are among the foulest creatures that walk this earth. They infest the darkest, filthiest places, they glory in decay and despair, they drain peace, hope, and happiness out of the air around them... Get too near a Dementor and every good feeling, every happy memory will be sucked out of you. If it can, the Dementor will feed on you long enough to reduce you to something like itself...soulless and evil. You will be left with nothing but the worst experiences of your life'

Abilities:

Kiss (2-shot)
- Twice during the game, you will receive a PM containing the names of two people. These are the people that Cornelius Fudge has decided are deserving of a Dementor's Kiss. You will then decide which of the two you wish you Kiss, and that person will be Treestumped the next day. This is unblockable.

Kill
- If every other member of the Mafia dies, then you will be able to perform the Factional Kill, which you will do so via PM at Night.

Vote

You know that neither Harry Potter nor George Weasley are in the game, and at any time you can PM me with a rolename for a fakeclaim Role PM.

Spoiler: town PMs
Greetings, ChannelDelibird, you are
the Whomping Willow, Hogwarts Reflexive Roleblocker

'I told you, months ago, that the Whomping Willow was planted the year I came to Hogwarts. The truth is that it was planted because I came to Hogwarts.'

Abilities:

Aggressive Tree
- Being a magical tree, you attack anything that comes near you. This means that whenever anyone targets you at Night, their action will fail. You won't be notified about being targetted.

Vote
- During the Day you have your vote to try and lynch someone.

You win when all threats to Hogwarts have been eliminated. The game thread is here. Please confirm you are playing by replying to this PM with your character name.

Greetings, penguin_alien, you are
Remus Lupin, Hogwarts 1-shot Janitor Vigilante

'Your parents gave their lives to keep you alive, Harry. A poor way to repay them -- gambling their sacrifice for a bag of magic tricks.'

Abilities:

Werewolf
- Once per game you may PM the name of someone you wish to kill during the Night. If nothing stops it, you will kill them and they will die. However, you will maul them to an unrecognisable mess, meaning that no-one else will find out their role, or alignment. You, however, will manage to get their alignment out of them before you kill them.

Vote

You win when all threats to Hogwarts have been eliminated. The game thread is here. Please confirm you are playing by replying to this PM with your character name.

Greetings, Malakittens, you are
Past Hermione Granger, Hogwarts Informed Townie

'You'll forgive me for saying so, my dear, but I perceive very little aura around you. Very little receptivity to the resonances of the future.'

Abilities:

Time Turner
- Due to the magic of time travel, you know that there is a second Hermione Granger in the game, and you know that she is aligned with Hogwarts.

Vote

Greetings, Cupboard, you are
Hermione Granger, Hogwarts Townie

'You're the cleverest witch of your age I've ever met, Hermione.'

Abilities:

Vote

Greetings, Lucky2u, you are
The Marauder's Map, Hogwarts Amnesiac Tracker

'I solemnly swear I am up to no good.'

Abilities:

Magic Map
- Once per Night, you can PM me the name of someone you wish to track. However, being a map, you don't have a voice, so there's no point in me telling you the results. You also need to PM me the name of the person you wish to receive your result, and they will be PMed the name of who, if anyone, your Track target visited.

Vote

Greetings, insanity018, you are
Percy Weasley, Hogwarts Head Boy

'And there'll be little flags on the hoods, with HB on them-

-for Humongous Bighead,'

Abilities:

Detention
- During the Night, you can PM me the name of someone who you wish to put in detention. This acts like a Jailkeep, meaning that they will be unable to take any actions, and are unable to be targetted by any actions.

Vote

Greetings, Mac, you are
Pigwidgeon, Hogwarts Irritant

'I've got to keep him up here because he annoys Errol and Hermes. He annoys me too, come to that.'

Abilities:

Hyperactive
- Once per Night, you can PM me the name of someone you wish to visit. Your visit won't do anything, just annoy. You have to do this.

Vote

Greetings, Kalimar, you are
Professor Snape, Hogwarts 1-shot Bulletproof

'"Mr. Moony presents his compliments to Professor Snape and begs him to keep his abnormally large nose out of other people's business."
"Mr. Prongs agrees with Mr. Moony, and would like to add that Professor Snape is an ugly git."
"Mr. Padfoot would like to register his astonishment that an idiot like that ever became a professor."
"Mr. Wormtail bids Professor Snape good day, and advises him to wash his hair, the slimeball.'

Abilities:

Bulletproof
- If, at any point during the game, you are targetted by a kill, the first one will not affect you. You will not be informed when this happens.

Vote

Greetings, Hermy, you are
Sir Cadogan, Hogwarts Townie

'What villains are these that trespass upon my private lands? Who dares challenge Sir Cadogan? Back, you scurvy braggarts, you rogues!'

Abilities:

Vote

Greetings, zMuffinMan, you are
Cedric Diggory, Hogwarts Townie

'He's that tall, good-looking one, isn't he?'
'Strong and silent.'

Abilities:

Vote

Greetings, FakeGod, you are
Fred Weasley, Hogwarts Townie

'The Dementors won't turn up again, Oliver, Dumbledore'd do his nut,'

Abilities:

Vote

Greetings, Desperado, you are
Professor McGonagall, Hogwarts Townie

'JORDAN! ARE YOU BEING PAID TO ADVERTISE FIREBOLTS? GET ON WITH THE COMMENTARY!'

Abilities:

Vote

Greetings, Voidwalker1234, you are
Oliver Wood, Hogwarts Townie

'Bad news, Harry. I've just been to see Professor McGonagall about the Firebolt. She - er - got a bit shirty with me. Told me I'd got my priorities wrong. Seemed to think I cared more about winning the Cup than I do about you staying alive. Just because I told her I didn't care if it threw you off, as long as you caught the Snitch on it first. Honestly, the way she was yelling at me ... you'd think I'd said something terrible. Then I asked her how much longer she was going to keep it ...'

Abilities:

Vote

Greetings, Nero Cain/farside22, you are
Neville Longbottom, Hogwarts Townie

'Well… always the same hat. A tall one with a stuffed vulture on top. And a long dress… green, normally… and sometimes a fox-fur scarf.'

Abilities:

Vote

Greetings, Formerfish, you are
Crookshanks, Hogwarts Townie

'There's something funny about that animal! It heard me say that Scabbers was in my bag!'

Abilities:

Vote

Greetings, snscompt1, you are
Professor Trelawney, Hogwarts Townie

'THE DARK LORD LIES ALONE AND FRIENDLESS, ABANDONED BY HIS FOLLOWERS. HIS SERVANT HAS BEEN CHAINED THESE TWELVE YEARS. TONIGHT, BEFORE MIDNIGHT ... THE SERVANT WILL BREAK FREE AND SET OUT TO REJOIN HIS MASTER. THE DARK LORD WILL RISE AGAIN WITH HIS SERVANT'S AID, GREATER AND MORE TERRIBLE THAT EVER HE WAS. TONIGHT ... BEFORE MIDNIGHT ... THE SERVANT WILL SET OUT TO REJOIN HIS MASTER ...'

Abilities:

Vote

oh look! No Harry Potter! I also think that modkill junk is crap. You prob are the sk but I'm just going to leash you so you can help me kill scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5273 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:26 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 5115, Egg wrote:
In post 5113, Oversoul wrote:
In post 5108, The Goat wrote:
In post 5096, Oversoul wrote:BB, why aren't you suspicious of The Goat?

*ping*

Oversoul, you've had four or five posts all game that even contained my name. You listed me as "could be scummy" with zero reasoning. Why on Earth would you ask someone else why they're not suspicious of me...when you've
expressed zero suspicion yourself?

That absolutely reeked of passive-aggressive scumminess.

More of a suspicion of BB than of you, my horned friend.

You're suspicious of BBmolla for not being suspicious of The Goat? Can you elaborate on this?

Read his signature.
More of a question of why BBmolla even has that relic in his signature anyway.
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5274 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:19 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

Unvote: Oversoul
Vote: Xofelf

I feel like people are forgetting the...y'know, sorta semi-confirmed scum.
I am willing to see people debate between that and an Abomination lynch though, wheeee!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”