Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2007 8:36 am

Post by Simenon »

spectrumvoid wrote:Simenon: I completely fail to see this 'case for SV very well known'. Lying scum. Consider an OMGUS
fos: Simenon
Clearly you haven't looked.
And erm, that's weird reaction.
SV isn't scum and the cases are exetremely convoluted and am betting my money on Skruffs and Simenon.
Panzer is also scum.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2007 11:33 am

Post by IH »

Simenon's 19th post.
Untrod Tripod (7:27:18 PM): you enjoy whoring
xcaykex (7:27:24 PM): yes
xcaykex (7:27:26 PM): i know that
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2007 3:22 am

Post by Skruffs »

Panzer, a month and a half is plenty of time to reconsider - that is very much true - but you've not once mentioned why or how. You jsut went from 'hunch' to 'sure' without saying anything about why or how.
Still lurky lurky but makign a big post in my games today ebcause I have free time.
SV, Panzer, and who's the last mafiascum?
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2007 5:43 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

I've addressed simenon's post 253.

I also do not see any case from Skruffs. Argument from repetition = scummy.
Blank.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2007 10:08 am

Post by Skruffs »

I'm sorry, Sv. But I am enjoying watching you squirm. :)
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2007 12:32 pm

Post by Simenon »

spectrumvoid wrote:I've addressed simenon's post 253.

I also do not see any case from Skruffs. Argument from repetition = scummy.
That certainly does not change the fact you claimed 253 did not exist.

You're acting very strange, spectrumvoid.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2007 12:39 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

You laid out a case against me... I responded to that case. You didn't respond. Then you and Skruffs have basically been going: SV is scummy! SV is scummy! for the past couple of pages or so...
Blank.
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2007 1:25 pm

Post by Simenon »

spectrumvoid wrote:You laid out a case against me... I responded to that case. You didn't respond. Then you and Skruffs have basically been going: SV is scummy! SV is scummy! for the past couple of pages or so...
What does that have to do with you calling me lieing scum because you claimed no case existed? You obviously didn't check, and what roles don't have to actually read the game...

Besides, you are scum. >:(
SEND THE VECTOIDS
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2007 3:56 pm

Post by PJ. »

Simenon, pleas post a ligetimate case.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2007 4:32 pm

Post by IH »

I agree. Simenon, Skruffs if SV is really scummy, post a clear and concise case please.

The answer "but I've already posted my case!" is not acceptable -_-
Untrod Tripod (7:27:18 PM): you enjoy whoring
xcaykex (7:27:24 PM): yes
xcaykex (7:27:26 PM): i know that
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2007 4:35 pm

Post by PJ. »

OMG, IH agreed with me. My heart just stopped
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2007 4:41 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

*waits*
Blank.
LyingBrian
LyingBrian
Does not play well with others
LyingBrian

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2007 6:52 pm

Post by LyingBrian »

Vote Count:

• [2] Simenon
    • Panzerjager
    • Skruffs
  • [1] The Central Scrutinizer
    • spectrumvoid
  • [4] NOT VOTING
    • IH
    • mustafa15
    • Simenon
    • The Central Scrutinizer
Lynch:
4 votes

The Central Scrutinizer wrote:Tricky... mod?
i did count Skruffs Post 318 as a vote for Simenon... basically, if it's not in a quote box, i'm gonna count it as long as it follows the rest of the rules for a vote... i'm not going to take the time to read the context of each vote to make a determination on the intentions of the voter... obviously if it's in a quote box, i'm not going to count it... also, if Skruffs does not want his vote on Simenon than he can
Unvote:
... he has visited the thread at least 2 times since i updated his vote to see it, so it is now his responsibility... not trying to be mean, but i am not going to try to read into people's posts... if it's in the correct format outside a quote box, i'm going to count it... if it's not in the correct format or inside a quote box, i'm not going to count it...

thanks,

Brian
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2007 2:38 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

Ok.

So we have Simenon and Skruffs lurky-ish scum.
Blank.
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2007 2:47 pm

Post by Simenon »

I see this thread has been bumped. I'll look over it later.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2007 3:17 am

Post by Simenon »

I'll start with basics, and then I'll go post by post.
Wishy-washiness in bold
False abrasiveness in italics.
Wifom/bad logic underlined
Contradictions in red
Lying/misrepresenting in blue
Anything else weird/scummy/doesn't make sense in Cyan.
unvote

Mod: I apologise, but I am unable to post on weekends. Let me know if this is a problem.

John: I'd appreciate if you stop bringing up outside stuff. It only makes you appear spammy, and either way it makes you look scummy. Currently, I read you more as a townie with bad play though.

I like IH's case on panzer mainly because of the 'I don't need to explain myself' bit.

I'm not too sure whether TCS stands in my LOS at the moment, since he's pretty much inscrutable most of the time.
I disagree with Simenon on Ripley, and I also don't like the way he's (Simenon) eliminating so many people this early.

Filling up threads with spam is something that I've seen scum do. It's also true (what Ripley said) about players like this not being night-killed. So what Ripley said was not 'the scummiest thing in the thread.'
No offense whatsover, but I don't think John's capable of that sophisticated an act at the moment, which is why I'm thinking it's just bad play.

I unvoted because my vote on panzer was random. And at the time I had not considered all the players. Being close-minded = bad.
This game is driving me up the wall. John is annoying the heck out of me: Stop repeatedly explaining dumb things. There's a certain tolerance I have for newbies, but you're fast exceeding that
. The only reason why I don't think you're scummy is because I can't see why scum would draw this much attention fairly early game.

mustafa: Welcome, and thanks for replacing in. Care to explain your so-called hunch?
IH:
Why I think John could be scummy: For spamming.

Why I think John could be not scummy: 1) He's a newbie. 2) I can't see which sane scum would do this, irregardless of whether said scum is a newbie or IC.

With that said though, John's latest post sounds like a classic case of the 'let's move on, let's move on...' syndrome, while repeating his old mistake.

Simenon: For all your previous 'verbosity': why?

Panzer is also not looking good for immediately going after someone for him to 'tell' panzer, when said someone has clearly stated he will be fairly inactive.
Let's stop right here. Spectrum Void makes a contradiction in her previous posts, first saying john isn't sophisticated enough to make this a scum play, and then saying he's scummy because he's spamming.
I'll try to keep this as unemotional as possible.

John: Why the heck do you keep bringing up your relationship with panzer in real life? TAKE IT OUT NOW. And why the heck do you keep talking about panzer and how he behaves in real life and using it to justify your pathetic defense? Ever heard of children who got raped by predators who behave like nice guys on the 'net?

If you think you're playing badly, DO SOMETHING. You say you'll take it out, but you don't do anything in that post itself. And you say you realise that you're defending panzer based on irrelevant issues, and yet you don't do anything about it? I cut you slack because I assumed you didn't know. Your latest post proves that you obviously know, and yet you're not doing anything about it.
Note to rest: Pissed off as hell because of a dumb newbie who refuses to do anything when I've been so nice about his dumb mistakes, but not voting because John-scum relies on panzer-scum, and directing lynches = bad
I'll clarify my last post, it's probably unclear due to a lost post. I posted sometime before the crash saying the reason why I wasn't not voting John was because I felt that for John to be scum, panzer had to be scum first. Then I made a post attempting to show that panzer didn't have to be scum for John to be scum. Then after the crash I unvoted.

I'll vouch that I'm in another newbie with Simenon that probably led to the mistake. However, I find it unlikely that Simenon might have mixed the 2 games up. igmeoy: simenon
I kinda disagree with the idea of making classic tells... They're pretty much only applicable in a newbie game. The problem with classic tells is everyone knows that they're classic tells, including scum.

Then again, john is a newbie, so my point is invalid here. I can't see any reason for him to speculate about night actions, unless he's trying to frame Simenon or Skruffs or himself, which doesn't make sense

That makes 2 people who claim they weren't around: TCS and Simenon. I will be looking very closely at the two of them if john turns out scum. In fact... I'll be looking very closely at TCS after this is cleared up:

Since my pressure vote hasn't had any effect: mod: prod mustafa please

Someone else that's been bugging me this game is IH. I've played quite a bit with IH, and this pseudo-lurking playstyle does not jive with IH-town's playstyle (on the rare occasions IH is town, that is.)
[
Simenon: I completely fail to see this 'case for SV very well known'. Lying scum. Consider an OMGUS fos: Simenon

Hm. I'm also curious to know why panzer is defending me for absolutely no reason at all. Also, whence the case for Skruffs? (besides the bad case for me, that is.)

TCS: 2 people are at one. What vote number 3, and on which wagon?

So... the case for me is still metagaming? I've pointed out what's wrong with it already.
A color coded step by step to why spectrumvoid is scum!
(I'm so going to use this in other games.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2007 4:12 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

*waits for Skruffs*
Blank.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2007 5:01 am

Post by Skruffs »

Well... my case is this... I was suspicious of SV day one... simply because of the huge ratio of times she has been scum to times she has not been. IE, all of them. I know that's gambler's fallacy, but, something about the way she was goading me at the end of the day struck me wrong. For the record, I would have liked to have lynched John day one, but he took care of himself day 2, instead. Which works out - numbers wise, we are effectively at day two, instead of day three, because of the no-lynch day one adn hte no-kill/successful protect night two. So, on the basis that there is a doctor, I'm going to go out and say, yeah, I know for a fact that SV is scum. ^.^
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2007 5:10 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

So your case for me is goading you day 1 + I have to be scum because I'm generally scum in your other games. That second case is illogical. Also, since I've been scum so many times, isn't it more likely for me to be town in this one? :)

I'll respond to Simenon + the 1st part tomorrow. Too sleepy.
Blank.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2007 5:54 am

Post by Skruffs »

It would, traditionally, but, come on SV. Make this easy for me. You are scum, I am town. ^.^ You know this. I know this. Fussing over it is just going to maek it more drawn out.
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2007 6:03 am

Post by mustafa15 »

Skruffs wrote:Well... my case is this... I was suspicious of SV day one... simply because of the huge ratio of times she has been scum to times she has not been. IE, all of them.
This is just bad. Bad bad bad. Each game is (I'm pretty sure) done randomly by the mod.
I'm back
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2007 1:26 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

Sneaking in a post from school :p

unvote:TCS
vote:Skruffs

Also, Skruff is still leaving his vote from 318. I still think 318 was meant to be a quote.
Blank.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2007 3:29 pm

Post by PJ. »

Wow, Skruffs. I don't whether to vote you or slap you. Your better then this. Why are you playing this poorly.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2007 5:51 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Well, I've left a huge breadtrail, so I'm tryign to flush out additional scum. That's why my vote is (still) on Simenon. If I turn up dead than SV will be the immediate vote the day after. Poor Spectrumvoid. :)
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2007 9:02 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

I'm not getting you

Simenon: You fail reading comprehension. In the post I did a
Scummy: Reason A.
Not scummy: Reason B (John is a newbie + Reason Bb.)

Then I concluded: maybe scummy due to 'let's move on scum-tell.'

Would you rather I fixate on one person (like Skruffs appears to be doing?)

So... Skruffs thinks I'm scum but is leaving his vote on Simenon. How convenient.

I'm also getting suspicious of the people who have been remarkably quiet lately.
Blank.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”