Goon
Abomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5000 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:00 pm

Post by Abomination »

In post 4970, Young and Beautiful wrote:Speaking of which,

Where is Abomination?

A 7-headed hydra should be way ahead in postcount, but I barely remember it posting in the last few pages...

- b -

I mean hell if post-count is the entry point for town or scum, we are certainly not the playerslot with the least amount of posts. It's post like these that make this a lazy wagon. Let's lynch Beastcharizard, BBMolla, or GASP Shroomish by this poor logic. I know Y&B isn't the first one to make a quip about "why aren't they posting more HYDRA RAWRG" in the last 5 or 10 pages when our wagon started.
Abomination
Abomination
Goon
Abomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5001 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:10 pm

Post by Abomination »

In post 3708, HighShroomish wrote:
UNVOTE
VOTE: NEIL

And HS disappears into the murk again...

In post 4082, HighShroomish wrote:Holy fuck pages popped up.

SG, could you run me through Nero-scum?

@ProHawk yes I totally am not trying to get back into the game. I totally want to get lynched.

Just gonna leave it at this, but basically these are the types of posts I am talking about when I call Shroomish scum. If I recall correctly the vote for Neil happened during that brief window when Neil was suddenly being scumread for reasons I don't remember. I do recall Neil getting some pressure and Shroomish doing that.

The 2nd post is two things one, making excuses based on the page count. That's meaningless "hey I'm scum but I'm a brush this off as something I can't handle". I know this isn't true because Shroomish is paying enough attention to comment on every comment Y&B ever said (on his big case post), so he's paying enough attention to know what's going on. Heck, I know what's going on even if I can personally only dedicate a few posts a week to it. The second part of the post directed at Prohawk is of course a backhanded dismissal. It doesn't matter what Prohawk said about Shroomish because Shroomish has a dismissal for that.
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5002 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:17 am

Post by Young and Beautiful »

In post 5000, Abomination wrote:
In post 4970, Young and Beautiful wrote:Speaking of which,

Where is Abomination?

A 7-headed hydra should be way ahead in postcount, but I barely remember it posting in the last few pages...

- b -

I mean hell if post-count is the entry point for town or scum, we are certainly not the playerslot with the least amount of posts. It's post like these that make this a lazy wagon. Let's lynch Beastcharizard, BBMolla, or GASP Shroomish by this poor logic. I know Y&B isn't the first one to make a quip about "why aren't they posting more HYDRA RAWRG" in the last 5 or 10 pages when our wagon started.

Way to sidestep the question (and beetlejuice at the same time).

Point is, for a 7-headed hydra, the content you are contributing to the game, is terrible. Miserable. Atrocious. Whatever you call it.

I don't care about postcount. Neither do the town, I believe.

VOTE: Abomination

- b -
WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME WHEN I'M NO LONGER YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL? ... (I KNOW YOU WILL)
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5003 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:28 am

Post by notscience »

In post 5002, Young and Beautiful wrote:I don't care about postcount. Neither do the town, I believe.

Because you aren't town?
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5004 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:44 am

Neither do the
other
town.

Thanks for
nitpicking
, notscience.

- b -
WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME WHEN I'M NO LONGER YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL? ... (I KNOW YOU WILL)
Abomination
Abomination
Goon
Abomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5005 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:46 am

Post by Abomination »

In post 5002, Young and Beautiful wrote:

Point is, for a 7-headed hydra
, the content you are contributing to the game, is terrible. Miserable. Atrocious. Whatever you call it.

- b -

Look at dat excuses. You can't say "for a 7-headed hydra your content is lacking" and then telling me IN THE SAME POST that post count doesn't matter. I have way more content this game than you do.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5006 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:47 am

Post by notscience »

In post 5004, Young and Beautiful wrote:Neither do the
other
town.

Thanks for
nitpicking
, notscience.

- b -

You been confirmed yet, Mr. "Friendly Neighbor"?
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5007 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:54 am

In post 5005, Abomination wrote:
In post 5002, Young and Beautiful wrote:

Point is, for a 7-headed hydra
, the content you are contributing to the game, is terrible. Miserable. Atrocious. Whatever you call it.

- b -

Look at dat excuses. You can't say "for a 7-headed hydra your content is lacking" and then telling me IN THE SAME POST that post count doesn't matter. I have way more content this game than you do.

You're funny. I have 2.5x your post count. Go figure. I don't even have to start the content argument.

Your post count is few, the content in each post is low, a little bit multiplied by a little bit does not equal to a lot.

In post 5006, notscience wrote:
In post 5004, Young and Beautiful wrote:Neither do the
other
town.

Thanks for
nitpicking
, notscience.

- b -

You been confirmed yet, Mr. "Friendly Neighbor"?

It's *Mrs. Friendly Neighbor, thank you very much.

Not yet, but I'll get my package soon, Mr. "Puppet"~

- b -
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5008 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:56 am

Post by notscience »

I'm not the one claiming a provable role that hasn't been proven then claiming to be part of a seperate group than town

:shrug:
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5009 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:09 am

It's spelled
separate

- b -
Abomination
Abomination
Goon
Abomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5010 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:27 am

Post by Abomination »

Oh so post count DOES matter when determining alignment, but ONLY when it shows that you are more townie. Got it.

Go ahead and go through your ISO and quote a post with content....oh wait every single quote would be a lie. Please do it so we can 'lynch all liars'. I mean it's Day 3 and you've yet to prove you're a Friendly Neighbor? Why is that?
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5011 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:34 am

I'm not going to dignify the above post with a response.

Oh, and please sign your posts.

- b -
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5012 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:47 am

Post by shos »

Abom, stop deflecting. Which head is it,anyway?
The idea is that you are a seven headed hydra, which provides content just about as much as my cat(it doesnot exist). For that to happen, it has to be either on purpose, or SEVEN DIFFERENT PEOPLE Being unable to post content.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5013 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:48 am

Post by shos »

Notsci, leave the friendly nei alone. Eventually itll solve itself. If he is blocked tonight that means my kill isnt, yes?

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5014 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:49 am

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 4998, Abomination wrote:
In post 4996, The Goat wrote:
unvote, vote Abomination.

can we kill this?

Why? Give me one good reason besides "hurr durr it's a 7 head hydra they should have the highest post-count" because A) That's stupid and B) we're barely three heads who are rarely around at the same time to sync up. So let's stop with this bullshit okay? And I'm not picking on you Goat, but other than Nero no one else has anything other than "they are a large hydra lol lynch em",
this is just a lazy wagon.

Shroomish is definitely scum, BoP is likely scum, you guys know where we stand on our scumreads. Do you honestly need us to spam the thread like everyone so DESPARATELY keeps pointing out that we're not? It's fucking ridiculous. "Oh lol Abomination isn't posting enough to our liking he must be scum" deal with it. Where is our scum intent? Where in our posts have we done anything to push scum agenda? This is a lazy scum driven wagon on us because no one can be assed to have some reads and push them.

And seriously Shroomish is practically taunting the thread with how scummy he is. How about that big post he did on Y&B to prove they are scum? Oh wait, he was just confirming his fake read. He had already drawn the conclusion before he went and did YnB's ISO. That's lazy scum pretending to scum hunt. That post was what a month ago now? Go read it, because it's all scum all the time.

Don't give me this shit that 'we don't post enough' because when we post (or when I post) it's fucking protown as shit.

No shit I had already drawn that conclusion it should have been obvious when I said I was going to have to it to convince people to vote Y&B. It was by no means a fake read.
In post 5001, Abomination wrote:
In post 3708, HighShroomish wrote:
UNVOTE
VOTE: NEIL

And HS disappears into the murk again...

In post 4082, HighShroomish wrote:Holy fuck pages popped up.

SG, could you run me through Nero-scum?

@ProHawk yes I totally am not trying to get back into the game. I totally want to get lynched.

Just gonna leave it at this, but basically these are the types of posts I am talking about when I call Shroomish scum. If I recall correctly the vote for Neil happened during that brief window when Neil was suddenly being scumread for reasons I don't remember. I do recall Neil getting some pressure and Shroomish doing that.

The 2nd post is two things one, making excuses based on the page count. That's meaningless "hey I'm scum but I'm a brush this off as something I can't handle". I know this isn't true because Shroomish is paying enough attention to comment on every comment Y&B ever said (on his big case post), so he's paying enough attention to know what's going on. Heck, I know what's going on even if I can personally only dedicate a few posts a week to it. The second part of the post directed at Prohawk is of course a backhanded dismissal. It doesn't matter what Prohawk said about Shroomish because Shroomish has a dismissal for that.

Oh
fuck
no. I'm making no excuses based on page count am I not allowed to be surprised when six or seven pages pop up over the course of a few hours? No. You're drawing conclusions from nothing. I was not saying I couldn't keep up because of page count. The next part- You just said yourself that the huge post over Y&B happened nearly a month ago. You don't seem to realize just how much can happen in a month. Backhanded dismissal to ProHawk saying that I wanted to get lynched? Really? Because I sure as fuck don't want to get lynched and I will deny that every time someone says I do.
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #5015 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:53 am

Post by Serene2 »

Your iso is indeed trash, and I'm speaking of quality not quantity.

Your response to being voted is PURE SCUM
ad hom
. It's as if you copypasta'd from the scum textbook on how to get caught quickly.

Goodbye! Nice playing with you.
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5016 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:57 am

Let me guess: kuribo?

- b -
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #5017 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:58 am

Post by Serene2 »

Also Shroomish and Abomination are distancing. One is voting Y&B and the other is voting BoP, LOL. But they're talking like fake arch-enemies.

Bad actors are bad.
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5018 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:59 am

Post by Serene2 »

DGB's shift.

Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5019 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:04 am

Hmm. That means I have to practice my reading skills~

I can't tell who is FakeGod, could you please tell us what are some identifying signs of FakeGod?

- b -
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5020 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:37 am

Post by shos »

Moar voatz on abom pleaz

If I die tonight, and bulba is still alive, lynch him as confnaraku

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5021 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:38 am

Post by shos »

(If I am alive Ill make you lynch him lol)

ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5022 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:23 am

Post by ProHawk »

SHOS!
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5023 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:00 am

Post by shos »

YESZ

The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5024 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:35 am

Post by The Goat »

In post 4998, Abomination wrote:
In post 4996, The Goat wrote:
unvote, vote Abomination.

can we kill this?

Why? Give me one good reason besides "hurr durr it's a 7 head hydra they should have the highest post-count" because A) That's stupid and B) we're barely three heads who are rarely around at the same time to sync up. So let's stop with this bullshit okay? And I'm not picking on you Goat, but other than Nero no one else has anything other than "they are a large hydra lol lynch em",
this is just a lazy wagon.

Shroomish is definitely scum, BoP is likely scum, you guys know where we stand on our scumreads. Do you honestly need us to spam the thread like everyone so DESPARATELY keeps pointing out that we're not? It's fucking ridiculous. "Oh lol Abomination isn't posting enough to our liking he must be scum" deal with it. Where is our scum intent? Where in our posts have we done anything to push scum agenda? This is a lazy scum driven wagon on us because no one can be assed to have some reads and push them.

And seriously Shroomish is practically taunting the thread with how scummy he is. How about that big post he did on Y&B to prove they are scum? Oh wait, he was just confirming his fake read. He had already drawn the conclusion before he went and did YnB's ISO. That's lazy scum pretending to scum hunt. That post was what a month ago now? Go read it, because it's all scum all the time.

Don't give me this shit that 'we don't post enough' because when we post (or when I post) it's fucking protown as shit.

Pick away, because you didn't read.

I said nothing about multi-heads or post count. You looked so scummy at the end of Day 1 it's ridiculous.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”