Haut Boy
Goon
Haut Boy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Sat May 26, 2007 8:31 am

Post by Haut Boy »

Hm, this is interesting~♥

Albert: I think Coron wanted to know who you thought might think they were good rather than who you think is good.
I'm less likely to check MS on weekends than on weekdays. If I've disappeared on a weekend, it's normal.

Limited access for a week or so. I can read and post, but don't expect a lot.
Haut Boy
Haut Boy
Goon
Haut Boy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #1) » Sat May 26, 2007 10:53 pm

Post by Haut Boy »

Pardon me if I'm missing a lack of seriousness (as it is nearing 3:00 AM in my part of the world), but why are we depending on Glork when for all we know he could actually be scum~♥ I know there's that shiny "Paragon of Mafia Hunters" award, but really...
Albert B. Rampage wrote:I believe it the NKs were done manually. The deadline to get night actions in was 2 hours, but the deaths were reported 43 minutes after.
Then why did you ask if it was randomized or not?
I'm less likely to check MS on weekends than on weekdays. If I've disappeared on a weekend, it's normal.

Haut Boy
Haut Boy
Goon
Haut Boy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #2) » Mon May 28, 2007 7:36 am

Post by Haut Boy »

Battle Mage wrote:@Glork-you are making no sense. Guardian made a comment that you were good at catching scum. you say this is TRUE, yet you also say he was JOKING. Please can you make your mind up about what defence you are going for here?
Perhaps you didn't actually catch it when you read that post again, or maybe you did and you're just twisting Glork's words around.

I'll say that after I *gasp* went to bed and looked at this game again fter I got up, the humor was much more apparent, so I let it go. BM, though...well, I'll let my action summarize my thoughts.
Vote: BM

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”