Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4475 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

regardless of alignment, you are a moron. ScumSG is sitting there and defending the fuck out of you with bullshit reasoning and you are just sitting there and ignoring her and EVERYTHING that's going on in this game in favor of "Nero is scum for x" and that's basically all you've said all game. Personally, I think you are pretty scummy but if you are town you'd be such a small lose, I mean fuck, even Goat is being more useful than you are.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4476 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:14 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

Here's what I've gathered from the Lemniscate flip.

First, Y and B claimed at L-4 immediately after (post wise) Lemniscate voted for them.
For the slot as a whole it first voted Abomination to kill it with fire. Then it voted Iecrint, beastcharizard, Katsuki (now Oversoul) and then Lord Mhork. Most of Rhaego's votes were wagon votes but for Katsuki. At the time of Rhego's Katsuki vote, Shos was the major wagon. He pushes Lord Mhork as a vanity wagon for awhile as well. Wake was a non-entity. Lemniscate cast a vote on Y and B and one on Nero Cain. The vote on Young and Beautiful was another bandwagon vote which triggered the claim. When the slot gets prodded, Lemniscate skips over the shos wagon again. Given how often the slot voted for wagons, that begged the question, why did Lemniscate vote Nero and not shos who was a larger wagon at the time?

The interplay between Y and B and Lemniscate is interesting.

Looking at Geists, why was she nightkilled? She was a big leader on the Mist wagon, who flipped town. She was universally townread prior to the flip. I don't get why scum would nightkill her though given the easy discredit that follows unless they were afraid of something else.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4477 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:15 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 4475, Nero Cain wrote:regardless of alignment, you are a moron. ScumSG is sitting there and defending the fuck out of you with bullshit reasoning and you are just sitting there and ignoring her and EVERYTHING that's going on in this game in favor of "Nero is scum for x" and that's basically all you've said all game. Personally, I think you are pretty scummy but if you are town you'd be such a small lose, I mean fuck, even Goat is being more useful than you are.

This doesn't make me feel good about you.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4478 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4477, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 4475, Nero Cain wrote:regardless of alignment, you are a moron. ScumSG is sitting there and defending the fuck out of you with bullshit reasoning and you are just sitting there and ignoring her and EVERYTHING that's going on in this game in favor of "Nero is scum for x" and that's basically all you've said all game. Personally, I think you are pretty scummy but if you are town you'd be such a small lose, I mean fuck, even Goat is being more useful than you are.

This doesn't make me feel good about you.

explain?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4479 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:58 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

It's the last part. You're advocating a policy lynch solely because Neil is scumreading you. Yes, he's tunneling. It's better to demonstrate he's tunneling by asking him a question about another player. The last comment about Goat being more useful than he is just seems out of place, as if you would be trying to link the two together.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4480 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4479, Birds of Prey wrote:You're advocating a policy lynch solely because Neil is scumreading you.

I've been scum reading that slot since Clyton and you (I'm assuming that I'm taking to Titus) should know how I feel about utility/policy lynches.

In post 4479, Birds of Prey wrote:The last comment about Goat being more useful than he is just seems out of place, as if you would be trying to link the two together.

How in the world is that trying to connect Goat and Neil?

BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4481 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:09 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 4476, Birds of Prey wrote:
Looking at Geists, why was she nightkilled? She was a big leader on the Mist wagon, who flipped town.
She was universally townread prior to the flip.
I don't get why scum would nightkill her though given the easy discredit that follows unless they were afraid of something else.

I feel as if the answer is staring you right in the face.

In post 4480, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4479, Birds of Prey wrote:You're advocating a policy lynch solely because Neil is scumreading you.

I've been scum reading that slot since Clyton and you (I'm assuming that I'm taking to Titus) should know how I feel about utility/policy lynches.

This is funny, seeing as how you push players on policy reasons all the time.

-Bulba
Hydra of Bulbazak and Eddie Fenix.

Embrace the dissonance.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4482 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

The only "policy" that I ever really push often is a "I think you are scum and need to die" though I have been known to want to get rid of distracting/bad players.

Can you give me some examples of times that I've pushed a pl?

Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4483 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:20 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

No I'm not parroting Neil. I want to know why you didn't vig last night. I have my own reasons for this.
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4484 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:34 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

Nero, you go after lynchbait all the time. Heck, your kill list in this game alone is primarily composed of less active players and people who disagree or scumread you. Let's be frank, the reason for most of those reads can be summed up as policy.

-Bulba
Hydra of Bulbazak and Eddie Fenix.

Embrace the dissonance.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4485 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:38 pm

Post by ActionDan »

Sure mhork. X of elf is being super helpful by commuting n1 and checking to see if bbm has an ability n2 after blatantly announcing that d1. And not using the undead cop check.

I know xofelf plays survivor. She isn't completely clueless
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #4486 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:51 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Okay, I am Midoriko, Town Priestess. I'm basically a JOAT, but all my actions have a percentage to succeed. However, if I have a shard, my next action will have a 100% chance to succeed. I also passively get a shard if it was going to be obtained by more than one player simultaneously. This only works if I do nothing though.

My abilities are basically this:
Ability with 50% chance to see if player has a shard
Ability with 10% chance to kill a non-human player. If it succeeds and they're human, does nothing.
Ability with 50% chance to protect a player. I can self-protect, but this will only work successfully once.
Ability with 75% chance to force a player to commute.
Ability with 25% chance to be told if a player is town or scum

Night 1 I didn't do shit cause percentage roles are dumb so I figured I'd wait for a shard
Night 2 I commuted moogul so I could maybe block naraku's shit and not be useless

My role is pretty terrible cause percentages, but this game would be insane if xofelf's role also existed as town. Considering that she's confirmed my action last night, she's probably a scum JOAT.
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4487 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4484, BulbaFenix wrote:Nero, you go after lynchbait all the time. Heck, your kill list in this game alone is primarily composed of less active players and people who disagree or scumread you. Let's be frank, the reason for most of those reads can be summed up as policy.

-Bulba

fool please. Stop your parroting of BOP.

Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4488 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:09 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

VOTE: Nero

Why didn't you vig? Why won't you answer this?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4489 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

B/C IM NOT A VIG YOU STUPID ROLEFISHING FUCK

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4490 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

now why don't you explain why it was important to know if I shot or not last night?

Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4491 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:38 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

I have my reasons. Why did you say you were a vig if you weren't?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4492 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Did I say I was a vig? I remember implying I had kill powers but I don't think I ever said I was a vig but tell me why you needed to know?

Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4493 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:46 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

It wasn't implied as much flat out said you could kill
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4494 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So why am I scummy for that?

Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #4495 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:51 pm

Post by Majiffy »

VOTE: Neil

Ive asked twice and twice been ignored. No one that believes in their push would refrain to elaborate on a supposed slip.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4496 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh shut up jiffy,he's obviously saying that 'cause I said I had killing powers that I was implying that I was a vig. Use common sense.

+

I'm really starting to think that Neil is not scum/not scum with Mhork since he's parroting the fuck out of him.

ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4497 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:59 pm

Post by ActionDan »

Xofelf has been cc'd. Please kill her
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4498 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why are two town joats in a large impossible?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4499 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Mastin is scum again isn't she?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”