HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #827 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:43 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

Hello people I know and don't know. I'm on page 13 right now but should be caught up by tomorrow afternoon, Sunday morning at the latest!
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #845 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:27 am

Post by HighShroomish »

Holy fuck if PH and TSO are scum or some anti-town faction and end up screwing me over in the last game day but I correctly read them both the last two game days I am going to die in a pool of my own tears.

And I caught up before afternoon, so yay!
A list of who I have reads on-
Town
AI(see what I did there :p)
geists
Sven(I fucking loved that Holmes quote.)

Scum
YnB
Always

Null-town
PH(I'm watching you...)
TSO(" ")
Egg
Squirrel Girl
Majiffy(your show case is really bad, though)
Mhork(simply because of the way Mastin was attacking you. And I think it was you that drew out what happened with YnB to get my read.)

Null-scum
Abom(you're a bajillion headed hydra. Fucking post.)
beastzard
moogle
birds of prey

I always have a I don't know what the fuck to do with this pile
BBmolla
Nero
Katsuki
Rhaego

All the others are at a solid null. And can someone other than Majiffy please explain why they are on the shos wagon. I don't care if he's lazy. Lunching lurkers != getting good information or catching scum.
And don't try to use Jiffy's case. I already said it was bad.

And no, reasonings will not come now. They MIGHT tonight if I can get to a computer.

Watch this be fucking AAA all over again.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #848 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:38 am

Post by HighShroomish »

Wassup. Got any more brownies for me?
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #851 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:04 am

Post by HighShroomish »

Remember the Dr. Who game? Yeah. That one.

For AI and Always- no, I like them right where they are. Why don't you?
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (isolation #4) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:45 am

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 859, shos wrote: @highshroom:
honestly, I caught up with this game and this fact had absolutely no impact on my reads. all I saw was a bunch of people acting like RVS for hundreds of posts, when only a few actually got into my memory. HOW ON EARTH did you get that readlist? I don't expect you to go over them one by one but give me 1, 2 maybe. I also noticed I wasn't even existing there. not even in the 'dunno what to do with--' list.
I got the reads list from using what I know about some players and I others were gut, and others were from in - game posts.
The AI read is because I was agreeing with almost everything Iece had said (still do for the most part ) and that usually means the other person is town for me. I haven't like AP as much , but not enough to change the read.
The Always read is because Mastin is so fucking cocky and I just have not liked his posts one bit. They make me frustrated. YnB is just... Ugh. They are really really really derpy town or bad scum. I'm going with the latter.

The reason you aren't in any of the three piles is because you're null for me. I even said the null reads weren't listed.

Also I'm 100% sure we have a cop.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (isolation #5) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:22 am

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 960, Birds of Prey wrote:Jiffy please comment on someone other than shos. Your shos case is shit. Thank you.

Young and Beautiful you have no flavor knowledge. Great. How about contributing scumhunting knowledge?

Shroomish, is that a miller claim?

- Venus Fly Trap -
No. It's a 27-Shot Vig unlimited BP Unlychable claim.
Ditto what you said about Majiffy and YnB because I can't think of anything else to say to them.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (isolation #6) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:38 am

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 967, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 963, HighShroomish wrote:
In post 960, Birds of Prey wrote:Jiffy please comment on someone other than shos. Your shos case is shit. Thank you.

Young and Beautiful you have no flavor knowledge. Great. How about contributing scumhunting knowledge?

Shroomish, is that a miller claim?

- Venus Fly Trap -
No. It's a 27-Shot Vig unlimited BP Unlychable claim.
Ditto what you said about Majiffy and YnB because I can't think of anything else to say to them.
Does your role PM explicitly say "Miller"? Please no pussyfooting.

If so, why didn't you claim in your first post.

- Venus Fly Trap -
No, it doesn't explicitly say Miller but I'm a town-aligned Demon, so I'm pretty sure that means I'm a miller.

I didn't claim in my first post because the whole miller thing didn't register at first but then I realized it and was like holy fuck I'm a miller.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #972 (isolation #7) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:43 am

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 968, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 966, Egg wrote:
In post 950, beastcharizard wrote:
In post 835, beastcharizard wrote:Rhaego is scummy because they are doing nothing at all that is helpful to the town. Their posts are just dumb questions with zero content what so ever. Their claim of scum hunting is not actually that. It feels like they are going more for making noise than anything else.
This is why I think Rhaego is scum.
Why is Rhaego the worst offender of this?
If Rhaego is scum, so is Egg for this post. It subtly says only the worst offender at a particular transgression can be scum and searches for another player to make worse than Rhaego.

- Venus Fly Trap -
1) I disagree 2) You're like my English teacher. The writer says "The curtains were blue" so she takes that to mean he was expressing his depression and lack of will to carry on when the Aithiests meant the curtains were fucking blue. You should be able to discern the rest.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (isolation #8) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:32 am

Post by HighShroomish »

@shos it means he's saying there was malign intent behind Egg's post when in reality Egg was just asking a question.

@TSO you're kidding, right?(with the whole Mastin might be scum)
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1001 (isolation #9) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:41 am

Post by HighShroomish »

Well to answer your question, no you aren't...
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1010 (isolation #10) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:58 am

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 1006, Birds of Prey wrote:No Shroomish. We're a town aligned Demon as well. It's not a miller. I asked the mod. The mod won't tell us precisely what it is though, other than it has some use for other players in the game. Having Demon be a miller claim in a theme where there are apparently a lot of demons makes sense. My first reaction was that it was a miller claim but it is not likely to be.

I'm not sure I agree with TSO on Mastina but I like his push to take a bold stance at the moment.

- Venus Fly Trap -
Well fuck.

Do you think that there could be demon-aligned well... Uh... Humans, I guess? Or whoever is considered "good"?
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1018 (isolation #11) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:37 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 1017, Lord Mhork wrote:Guys. SHOS SAID OTHER SCUM TEAM.

Until someone can come up with a plausible reason why A) he said that and B) he has refused to acknowledge that, he's basically confirmed scum in my eyes.
English semantics are a fucked up science. That's why.

Jiffy, are you usually as stubborn as a mule? Because your case is really terrible.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1156 (isolation #12) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:51 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

Always, I don't like you but you're right about shos and Y&B.

Young & Beautiful
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1189 (isolation #13) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:17 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

Dammit forgot the vote part.
VOTE: YOUNG & BEAUTIFUL

Oh, and hello neil! :)
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1367 (isolation #14) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:48 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

Holy fuck. Between Mastin and TSO, I think I actually don't have the biggest ego in the game.
TSO, holy fuck thank you. You have no clue how much this just fucking helped me. Now shut up.

YnB- Scumfuck you're caught. Double parallelism from AAA(since you seem to know so much about it) and the game linked in AAA. Scum gets all cocky, starts saying that the "caught scum" is only doing shit because they're scum, refuses to actually respond to them except with 'Shaddup scum.' or 'Die scumfuck'.

AAA guys- remember when you last fucked around with my parallelism?
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1385 (isolation #15) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:33 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 1368, Young and Beautiful wrote:
~Post-Edit-2~
: Oh, were you in that game, too?...

You
were
, weren't you!? Under that "Riptide" moniker!

I'm so glad to see that you're probably still town as before, even if your sour reads and nasty misinterpretation habits haven't changed a bit!

Oh fuck if this Elyse I might shit myself.

Those misinterpretation habits came from me trying to look too stupid to be scum on the last game day. Before that the one and only thing that I "misinterpreted" was my read on Elyse. From there I had 2/3 scum pegged to the wall the whole game until I started to waffle between ffery and tool as the last scum, everything else was dice.

And since when are my reads sour? They are as... Wait, no, I like sour.
And YOU DONT FUCK WITH MY PARALLELS.
I thought temptresses were supposed to be seductive. I guess it's because I'm not a fan of hugs or kisses. Or tempting. Or flirting in general. Or scumfucks.

PH, you have got to post more. I'm dying not being able to get a good read on you.

Bird what are you on about? Which recent posts? Because "Young" has just managed to piss two huge ass egos off.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1623 (isolation #16) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:58 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

Whoa whoa whoa hold the fucking phone.
Hey. TSO. Over here.
Shut the fuck up over Mastin right now. Just shut up. Please. Be productive. You're being more annoying than Majiffy with the death tunnel.

Nati, I don't believe we've met. I'm HS. Genius millionaire playboy philanthropist. I've used my knowledge of English semantics and over all common sense to come to the conclusion that Y&B is either trying to soft claim Lover with someone or is just being stupid scum. The second is more likely because I flipped a coin and knew which one I really thought it was while it was in the air.

Vote Y&B so I don't have to make a post-by-post ISO case on her please. I hate having to do those on phones.

The whole thing with shos+xof voting Y&B to even it out means one of three things- scum just decided to sheep the weakest player to take pressure off, scum just wanted to take pressure off and move it, or they are town who think that scum is scum. Option three seems most optimal.

P-Edit: guys, it would be nice if you would let me post...
P-Edit: come on guys...
P-Edit: This isn't funny.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1628 (isolation #17) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:08 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

Fuck. Case will come tomorrow.
@BBmolla- You'd be surprised at how easily five year olds comprehend stuff. I find it much more difficult to explain things to people my age. Teenagers are horrible when it comes to thinking.

@geists okay, I see the case, but just give me 24hrs. Then you won't be able to resist(hopefully.)

I'm gonna go get some Shawarma before I tackle this thing. See everyone on the other side.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1680 (isolation #18) » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:05 am

Post by HighShroomish »

Here ye go for all who are willing to read. I had to disable the smilies though.
Spoiler:
In post 36, Young and Beautiful wrote:VOTE: Abomination

- y -

RVS vote on Abomination that I'm going to read to far into because I feel like it.
In post 117, Young and Beautiful wrote:We should policy lynch this

VOTE: Abomination

Everyone who has a vote on the monster above gets a smooch! :*

- b -

This is one of the many posts that are like why the fuck was this necessary?
In post 175, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 159, Abomination wrote:Katsuki is probtown; policy lynches are bad.

-B_E

In post 165, Abomination wrote:Whoa, whoa whoa.

Kasuki, you come in here, make 24 posts of ABSOLUTELY FLUFFY NONSENSE over the span of two pages...and WE need to be lynched? Bullshit.

Vote: Kasuki

The exact reason why we need to policy lynch this Abomination!

Also, note to self: Katsuki =/= Kagami

- b -

Ummm... What? We need to policy lynch them because B_E was being volatile B_E?
In post 176, Young and Beautiful wrote:On a more serious note, I do think shos is scum.

- b -

Okay. Good for you. I would vote a scum read over a policy every day of the week. This means close to nothing with no vote.
In post 179, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 177, T S O wrote:
In post 176, Young and Beautiful wrote:On a more serious note, I do think shos is scum.

- b -

why?

Because *smooch* :*

- b -

A post that is like why the fuck was this necessary?
In post 291, Young and Beautiful wrote:You guys need more love :*

Mhork and Mastin should give each other a huggle! Then this unfriendliness can be over! :)

Also, PL Abomination OR lynch shos scum.

- b -

Please tell
why
shos is scum. And no, it's not "because *smooch*"
In post 304, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 300, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:On a serious note, where's your vote?

You really find a PL better than someone you think is scum?

I've never actually seen a real PL materialize before. If Abomination wagon actually goes though, I would be pleasantly surprised.

shos can probably get lynched tomorrow or vigged. Or killed by another scumteam, considering that you claimed it was multiball.

- b -

I really hate it when people do this. They push something to the side for a stupid lynch, be it policy or just stupid, and act like it will be taken care of later. I hate it and it just oozes scummy to me.
In post 465, Young and Beautiful wrote:My prayers have been answered!

A shos wagon!

Up we go!

VOTE: shos

On a more serious note...
This game is pretty easy. I've almost cracked the game.

If shos flips scum, mastin is his partner.
Reasoning: Soft defense of shos, attempting to dispel the wagon as a third-party. Now take into account that shos "claimed" sesshomaru. This is obviously fake, probably to bait and counterclaim the real sesshomaru, or to seem town to fakeclaim a power role in future. No real sesshomaru, considering the flavor+power involved, would ever claim. This lets me infer that shos is a scum PR. Mastin's defense makes a ton of sense.

T S O and Rhaego are also scum. Both of them appear to be working in tandem, highly likely to be on the other scumteam as mastin/shos. This is only page 19, I do not have a lot of info to go off, and we can only lynch one scum per day. I'll check up on these scumreads later when more information is to be gained.

Also, I love how this game is going at an acceptable pace! I almost feared that it would be a monster, with the 28 players. What a relief!

- b -

What. The. Fuck. TSO and Rhaego in tandem? Rhaego isn't fucking talking, so that can't be, how the fuck is an Always/Shos team possible because of soft defense, because that logic 99% of the time isn't true. The scum team is usually in the people not defending. Then shos vote because the wagon materialized... why didn't you vote sooner? Like, if you scum read someone, you vote them.
In post 466, Young and Beautiful wrote:@mod please help me fix the tags

I'm assuming that's what you wanted.

Okay
In post 467, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 455, Birds of Prey wrote:

Young and Beautiful, about how many games have each of you played?

You first.

I... why? Why not just answer the question? Another post that doesn't need to exist.
In post 471, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 468, shos wrote:I don't get it.
If I am lynched for 'claiming sesshumaru' I am gonna lol at you all with .y finger pointed at your nose

You will never lynch me if I claim. Lets halt at that. So if you guys are willing to, grab some more votes and Ill xlaim so we dont waste time

Well, then you're in hot soup at this point. If your claim is legitimate, you die by nightkill. Otherwise, hang by noose.

I recommend more strategic play in your future games; town or scum whatever you are. I hope you don't enjoy usually being a Day 1 lynch in games?

- b -

There's a little role called a doctor. And insulting someones play when yours as a hydra has been far less than stellar? Nope. This is the point where I was starting get I can't tell if they are really derpy town or scum.
In post 480, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 473, T S O wrote:Dear Young and Beautiful,

Rhaego and I are not "working in tandem". I'm not even Townreading him. If you want to make a bullshit accusation, go back it up. You won't be able to.

Thanks, TSO.

Okay, Rhaego and you are not working in tandem. You didn't deny that you're scum though, so thanks for letting us know that Rhaego isn't on your team.

I can read you like a book, sir TheSexiOne.

- b -

Wha... What the fuck is this. "You didn't deny it so you're scum" is one of the most ridiculous words strung together in a game of mafia.
In post 487, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 481, T S O wrote:"Fine, you haven't worked with him ...BUT YOU NEVER SAID YOU WERE
NOT
SCUM!"

By the way, your full response in the quoted post was a scum response. I can feel your nervousness and anxiousness right now.

"Shit, how did he catch me? I'll deflect..."

Here's a smooch to calm you down :*

- b -

This is ridiculous. You make a fallacious argument then back it up with, oh that's right, my best scum tell that I've ever had the sense to use.
In post 489, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 481, T S O wrote:what?

"TSO and Rhaego are working in tandem and are on a scumteam!"
"We're clearly not? We're not backing each other up at all? Back up your accusation."
"Fine, you haven't worked with him ...BUT YOU NEVER SAID YOU WERE SCUM!"

this train of thought probably comes from town but it's really bad.

this one sir

yes. So anxious. Such nervous. Much misrep. Wow.
In post 491, Young and Beautiful wrote:No, if you're indeed a member of the scum, you do not want to reply to my above line of questioning any more.

I'll just Let it Go~~~, Let it Go~~

I won't look at that any-more~~

- b -

Oh, isn't this another post that fucking goes back to my parallelism.
In post 494, Young and Beautiful wrote:Oh my gosh! B, why are you smooching people without me? :x

- y -

Get a room.
In post 495, Young and Beautiful wrote:

"We're clearly not? We're not backing each other up at all? Back up your accusation."

Stop misrepping my girlfriend! B clearly said you were scum! :x

- y -

He never said she didn't. Much misrep. Wow.
In post 496, Young and Beautiful wrote:
T S O
, I'm glad you don't seem quite as vitriolic as usual, but I've seen you deathtunnel as both scum and town. Yet in this game you seem to actually be making attempts to think logically and make sound judgments! What's wrong, baby? :x

- y -

Is not tunneling bad? Again, was this post needed?
In post 497, Young and Beautiful wrote:Oh gosh, the "baby" at the end of that sentence sounds so awkward! Please forgive me, it was really quite hard to find a pet name that suited you once I put my mind to it! :x

- y -

ugh... useless posts are useless.
In post 498, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 481, T S O wrote:"Fine, you haven't worked with him ...BUT YOU NEVER SAID YOU WERE SCUM!" (original)

"Fine, you haven't worked with him ...BUT YOU NEVER SAID YOU WERE
NOT
SCUM!" ("not" change added by B to emphasize T S O's scumslip)

By the way, your full response in the quoted post was a scum response. I can feel your nervousness and anxiousness right now.

- b -

Fufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufu! :x

Smooches back, B! *:

VOTE: T S O

- y -

Bad vote is bad.
In post 499, Young and Beautiful wrote:Oooh, a pagetop!

Mr. Cephrir, would you like to edit your votecount into my post? I would be so honored to accept your presence below me!

:x

- y -

Nope, no pagetop for you.

Another useless post but it made me laugh a bit.
In post 501, Young and Beautiful wrote:The offer still stands!

:* ~smooches~ :*

- y -

Useless post that didn't make me laugh. Although the flat out rejection did.
In post 502, Young and Beautiful wrote:I am so sad

- y -

Okay. Good for you.
In post 509, Young and Beautiful wrote:Oh, T S O! Hello there! You may or may not be right!~

But ask yourself: would Cho do
this
?

:* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* ~smooches~ :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* ~smooches~ :* ~smooches~ :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* ~smooches~ :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* ~smooches~ :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* ~smooches~ :*

Hmm? Would they? :x

- y -

What does this have to do with being Cho or not?
In post 510, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 504, Egg wrote:*sigh*

That's not a slip.

And you're not an egg! :x

- y -

No, he's definitely an egg. I was one of the people that had to put him back together after he fell off the wall. It's not a slip.

In post 528, Young and Beautiful wrote:Ooh hoo hoo!

- y -

Oh, would you look at that.
another
useless post!
In post 559, Young and Beautiful wrote:Cop Always. This needs to be sorted.

- b -

This was addressed, but I feel the need to say this- I hate it when people do this. The PR isn't going to listen to you. It's not gonna happen. It purely and simply is a ploy for town-cred, even if you didn't intend it to be.
In post 561, Young and Beautiful wrote:I don't have a read on Venmar, dearie ~

- b -

Answering a question...
In post 565, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 564, geists wrote:

- b -

explain, plz.

If you think you can scumhunt Mastin with 100% certainty, I bid you go right ahead! I'll nominate you for Town MVP!

- b -

Okay. Let's wait a couple days and I'll have this sorted out, so then I'll get a nom.
In post 568, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 566, T S O wrote:Odds are he's Town, he has no reason to withhold reads as scum - it's still annoying as fuck.

If you point to any single random player, odds are that they'll be Town rather than Scum. Basic probability.

geists, how confident are you that AP is Town then? 100%?

Do you think you can read AP with 100% certainty then?

Answer yes and you might be a candidate for a scummie!~

- b -

Holy SHIT it's actually a good post!
In post 569, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 567, geists wrote:The timing of your request looks a little odd given how things are shaping up with Mastin and the Iece slot.

And my request is directly in response to Mastin's response to Iece. It was certainly the intention that I wished to convey.

Please explain how it is "a little odd".

- b -

Seriously, you are getting on a roll here!
In post 572, Young and Beautiful wrote:The fairly significant replace-in did not make an impression on me; I would say that it is irrelevant to my post.

Indeed, Mastin should be copped in any game, preferably earlier so she gets less time to pull strings as scum, and perpetual safety as town.

This is Day 1, and reasonably early in the game. I find nothing wrong with the timing of the post.

- b -

Hey, you
do
have a spine!
In post 578, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 558, Always wrote:
In post 551, AngryIcerink wrote:You've got like 2 posts to convince me you aren't multi-scum this game (I am correct in stating this is multiball?; for some reason I think it is but UI havent really read).
Fuck
no.

You've got it rat's-ass backwards. I owe you absolutely nothing.
NOTHING.
Of the sort.

This game.
This game.

It's
you
the burden is on.

Your entry was null-at-best.
BEST.

One post down.
One to go.

You try pinning your scummy-ass BoP on me, I'm speedlynching you.

This post in particular sparked my response.

That is all there is.

What do you wish to accomplish from this line of questioning?

- b -

This is covered here-
In post 582, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 579, geists wrote:
In post 551, AngryIcerink wrote:You've got like 2 posts to convince me you aren't multi-scum this game (I am correct in stating this is multiball?; for some reason I think it is but UI havent really read).
Fuck
no.

NOTHING.
Of the sort.

This game.
This game.

It's
you
the burden is on.

BEST.

One post down.
One to go.

That is all there is.

- b -

I wish to develop a read of you.

What in particular about that post sparked the cop request?

Nothing in particular. The fact of Mastin being impossible to read with 100% certainty requires that she be copped very early.

At best, I can only do 99% ;)

- b -

Wha.. then it's just the whole post? Or did you just want to get town cred...

In post 584, Young and Beautiful wrote:I'm not fishing for a PR claim, nor am I trying to get them to respond to me. Whatever any hypothetical PR wishes to do with their night action is entirely their responsibility.

At the very most, I can give them incentive... with a smooch :*

I don't want to get involved in mafia discussion. Mastin, however, may gladly accommodate you. She can discuss mafia theory with you as a player; regardless if she is town or scum :)

I'm only interested in finding scum.

- b -

Well you sure aren't doing a good job at it.
In post 586, Young and Beautiful wrote:Okay then.

I kindly request for a change of this line of questioning.

Would you like to sort me with other topics of discussion/questions?

- b -

And now that roll you had going? Yeah, it disappeared. What's wrong with answering those questions?
In post 625, Young and Beautiful wrote:I like Venmar. He agrees with me.

I dislike Always. Snape is overrated.

- y -

A couple of reads. I like the Always read.
In post 626, Young and Beautiful wrote:Why, Mr. Cephrir, I believe I've found another pagetop! Hooray!

- y -

Another useless post.
In post 629, Young and Beautiful wrote:This is your first post in 82+102 posts. As a monstrous hydra...

How does that make you feel?

- y -

What are you trying to accomplish, exactly?
In post 632, Young and Beautiful wrote:That was my other head, but I actually agree with them on some accounts. It's ridiculous to say that we're scum because they suggested to a hypothetical Cop who to target at night. I don't get why people are screaming about it at all!

- y -

Because you don't
do it
as town. You do
as scum
to get town cred!
In post 634, Young and Beautiful wrote:
Who
's speaking here?

- y -

It's obvious they aren't gonna sign their posts.
In post 645, Young and Beautiful wrote:Egg is my favorite. I prefer soft-boiled over anything else, of course.

- y -

I thought he wasn't an egg?
In post 647, Young and Beautiful wrote:Hmmm. Perhaps an exclamation point would do much better to set the tone of our post above, no?

- y -

Another useless post.
In post 673, Young and Beautiful wrote:Ah! Somebody claimed already? And I missed it?

Our fishing trip is going horribly! :x

- y -

Wait, I thought you weren't fishing?
In post 710, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 703, Nero Cain wrote:'cause its a 28 player game so there's going to be a butt load of scum and there's no traction for lynching abomination but just LOOK at Shos and he's really doing nothing. Why do you have a town read on him?

I strongly agree with this. We can only lynch once a day.

Leave the scum-killing to the vigs. There's bound to be some; in 28p.

Or scum cross-killing is great too.

PSA: lol, didn't know that geists was a Nata/ffery hydra. Thought they were some random single player whom I've never heard of.

- b -

Yes, let's just lynch PL's the whole game because that's going to work out marvelously!
In post 741, Young and Beautiful wrote:Twenty-eight players and multiple hydrae of varying sizes make for quite a large game! :x

- y -

No shit Sherlock.
In post 798, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 797, T S O wrote:he has done fuck-all and he continually tells us he will. and then doesn't.

80% of the time this is a scumtell.

Y, why did you move my vote to T S O? He is at least amusing scum. Shos doesn't even bother to put up a performance!

- b -

No it's not. It means he doesn't care about the game or is lazy. Or both.
In post 810, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 800, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 797, T S O wrote:he has done fuck-all and he continually tells us he will. and then doesn't.

Y, why did you move my vote to T S O? He is at least amusing scum. Shos doesn't even bother to put up a performance!

- b -

Your post is awkward as hell. We

Hmmm. B already knows how to flirt like a maniac, though! Perhaps this is just an off day for her?

UNVOTE:

VOTE:
T S O

- y -

Sheesh, you guys are more waffley than dice and I were.
In post 823, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 811, T S O wrote:Will the two of you PLEASE get a QT so you can make up your mind instead of projecting your dissonance like your
assets

Now, THAT, is funny.

The double entendre.

- b -

I don't get it. What's so important.
In post 942, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 926, Birds of Prey wrote:Boys, the dick measuring contest is off in the corner.

Can we stick to scumhunting please? For instance, why do we have a bunch of lurksacks sitting on shos who have done nothing to forward that wagon when we have Young and Beautiful posting shit content?

- Venus Fly Trap -

Speak for yourself, dearie~ :*

In other news, I don't have any flavor knowledge whatsoever.

- b -

Well, they're speaking for me as well. And nobody cares if you have no flavor knowledge. If you did, you would've said something already.
In post 1039, Young and Beautiful wrote:And at last I see the light-

UNVOTE:

-and it's like the fog has lifted!

- y -

Wafflewafflewaffle but this is a terri-bad post because shos was actually starting to make town moves instead of no moves.
In post 1056, Young and Beautiful wrote:shos is using metadefense.

Considering that I have barely played with this user before, I'm going to ignore them.

- b -

Metadefense isn't a scumtell. If it was then mastin should be insta-lynched.
In post 1188, Young and Beautiful wrote::*

It's strange how deadline is more than two weeks away...

so long, so long~~
(this game is huge)
- b -

Another useless post.
In post 1190, Young and Beautiful wrote::*
(hugs and kisses)

- b -

I hate hugs. And kisses. And to be handed things.
In post 1258, Young and Beautiful wrote:Why should they when you're voting
me
?

- y -

Because you are scum(I'm still sad that geists changed the vote...)
In post 1260, Young and Beautiful wrote:Come on, babe,
talk
to
me
. I'll make it worth your while. ;)

- y -

If worth their while means talking about nothing that means anything and a ton of bad physical contact that express erotic emotions then yes, it will be.
In post 1265, Young and Beautiful wrote:I'm not acting like a prostitute, I'm acting like a
temptress
. Big difference, babe.

- y -

Pretty damn close.
In post 1267, Young and Beautiful wrote:Oh no!

T S O
, what do you suggest I post next, then, to escape the rope?

- y -

Another useless post that shouldn't even need to be answered.
In post 1269, Young and Beautiful wrote:Let's not wagon Young and Beautiful either; I'm leaning town on them too...

- y -

No, I like the wagon. You should hop on, especially because my parallelism is about to go full blast.
In post 1274, Young and Beautiful wrote:Well, then! Let's give it a try:

a) I think
T S O
is trying to distance his playstyle in this game from his playstyle in his recent scum games.

b) VOTE:
T S O

c) I think
T S O
is trying to distance his playstyle in this game from his playstyle in his recent scum games. VOTE:
T S O

Playstyles are going to change from game to game no matter what. You can look at my games. The only similarities you will find in most of them are that I don't do much for the first 20-25 pages and then that I absorb information and other shit and transfer it over to other games. Playstyle change != scumtell.
In post 1278, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 1273, Always wrote:I don't need to convince anyone that I'm town. It's self-evident. What I'm doing now is basically just toying with you, laughing at you, smirking at you being either scum or utterly, entirely, 100% ignorant in your own arrogance. (Yes, I'm arrogant, no it's not unjustified when I'm up against shit like this.)

Ewww!

Icky, icky!

- y -

Not needed at all even though I like it.
In post 1280, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 1275, T S O wrote:PEdit: well done, good girl. still bitter from AAA? you couldn't touch me as scum.

Ewww!

Icky, icky!

- y -

Now this is just not needed and I don't like it.
In post 1288, Young and Beautiful wrote:I'm getting a different vibe from how it sounds like she always has to reaffirm that she knows she's being arrogant. You can say it's genuine and unabashed but the overall feeling I'm getting is a very self-aware tone, so I'm not at all convinced that she can't fake it with how often she's acknowledging it and pointing it out!

- y -

Well no SHIT sherlock she's mastin.
In post 1294, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 1292, geists wrote:Why are you coaching Y&B?

Because I don't know how to play mafia. :(

Will you help me out too? I can offer smooches in return!~ :*

- y -

NO fucking thank you another useless post.
In post 1299, Young and Beautiful wrote:Why are people voting xofelf, by the way?

I don't think MafiaScum's ready for that kind of leadership.

- y -

This makes no sense at all.
In post 1301, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 1298, Always wrote:My scumread on Y&B and on xofelf are both not arrogance. They're stronger, but not absolute.

So, should I treat xofelf as confirmed town because you're supposedly scumreading her in the same manner as you are me?

- y -

I like the sassy part of this post.
In post 1304, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 1302, T S O wrote:That's a derisive tone I use to people who can barely play.

Teach me, sir! Teach me well!

- y -

Okay, shut up now.
In post 1307, Young and Beautiful wrote:(I may quite possibly take offense to your choice to attach a negative connotation to the phrase "little girl", however!)

- y -
Understandable.
In post 1324, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 1310, T S O wrote:I tried to help YnB and she voted me out of the fucking blue. I have no interest in talking to her anymore, and I'll openly say that's terrible townplay and terrible townplay is done by a terrible townplayer.

In post 1311, T S O wrote:I actually think she's scum, to be fair, but still.

Ewww!

Icky, icky!

- y -
Yay! A good post!
In post 1328, Young and Beautiful wrote:Oh! One last thing~

T S O
, I hope you find it within yourself to realize that at times you can be much, much worse than the people you call out for arrogance or bad play, simply due to the fact that regardless of alignment, your personal attacks often carry more than enough toxicity to completely ruin multiple individuals' motivations to participate at all.

- y -

That's two in a row! Let's see if we can get to three again!
In post 1331, Young and Beautiful wrote:You helped me find the confidence to vote my own scumread instead of just sheeping onto a wagon that looks decent.

See, I'm not sacrificing my actual scumread for the sake of appearing "acceptable" read-wise! Artistic integrity and all that shit.

Aren't you
proud
?

- y -

Aaaaand nope. She's being cocky and arrogant. And enters... my parallelism!
In post 1334, Young and Beautiful wrote:Oooh, it's gotten all quiet here, hasn't it?...

I suppose most people aren't comfortable with getting caught up in actual conflict. I don't blame them; usually I'm one of them.

- y -

~Post-Edit~
: When did I ever say that I
liked
you? As far as I can remember, you've been pinging, pinging,
pinging
for me!

For the record, you're slipping back into your AAA scumplay.

Big, big words about catching and confirming scum (oh, particularly the catching, so much of that
"caught scum"
), before they flip town and everyone ignores how you blindly and arrogantly tunneled your mislynch of choice because "it's okay, T S O was just really wrong, but he's got to be town, so he'll get 'em next time!"

It's getting worse...
In post 1335, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 1332, T S O wrote:you literally did not show one evolution from "i like tso" to "tso #1 scum". not one.

I know you are scum, so I have no idea why you're trying to be offended, but at least learn decent scumplay. you don't have a hope of surviving through this game
because you've been caught

AND THERE WE GO. Brushing TSO off because the he's scum.
In post 1333, T S O wrote:that, by the way, is NOT FUCKING COACHING, IT IS ME
TELLING A SCUM PLAYER THEY ARE FUCKED

In post 34, T S O wrote:Hang this, thanks.

When she flips scum
I'm conftown, by the way.

In post 36, T S O wrote:But
there's caught scum in Cho
so sheep me.

In post 81, T S O wrote:Well, the first post is me stating openly I'm going to consider myself conftown
when Cho flips scum
, and the second is me explaining how Cho's reason for voting me is scummy. I'm not particularly trying to look Town in either of them, Jargonaut, so you might have to try a little harder.

It's all the same kind of grandiose mislynch targetting! The more confident you can fake being, the more likely you can push your scum bullshit through!~

- y -

And this is exactly what my parallelism goes for! I think I can upgrade this to a general tell now that it has worked on I believe four separate occasions without fail.
In post 1338, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 0, N wrote:T S O
All-Around Aggregator
, Jack of All Trades,
Aliens
, survived,
wins!

Cho,
Average Anybody
, Vanilla Townie,
Angels
, lynched day 1

Just a dash of context, and now we can go put this in the oven at 450°F for just an hour...

- y -

Lol not context. I think we can actually swap the roles right now.
In post 1339, Young and Beautiful wrote:I still find it amusing that after all this, you're still abysmally far off as to who I actually am!

- y -

Again, if this Elyse I will shit myself.
In post 1341, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 1336, T S O wrote:please stop trying to draw parallels between here and AAA.

Shut up, scumfuck! You've been
caught
~

- y -

And now she spirals ever downward.
In post 1346, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 1340, T S O wrote:THIS GAME IS NOT AAA

MY SCUMGAME WOULD NOT HAVE ME IN THIS POSITION

I ACTUALLY LOOK TOWN WHEN I'M SCUM

I PROBABLY SCUMHUNT BETTER AS SCUM

Your usage of all capital letters indicates that you feel pressured. Hmmm... is it because I'm on the entirely right track?

It
is
, isn't it!?

Die, scum! Die! Die! Die!

- y -

*sigh* bad post in general, not to mention, " "
In post 1349, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 1342, T S O wrote:I don't care who you are; why the hell are you obsessed with AAA?

You seemed
mean
in that game.

Perhaps I was simply...
aroused

- y -

Ummm... awkward? He's being pretty damn mean this game too...
In post 1350, Young and Beautiful wrote:Is that an acceptable answer?

- y -

No. It's not.
In post 1353, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 1347, T S O wrote:like you do not have the first clue of my scummeta - I have never, ever seen anyone who does. so for you to start quoting posts from AAA for no reason is just stupid.

Oh no, please don't try to replicate Mastinplay,
JESUS
no~

- y -

Heh. Funny. But TSO has a point... would reference more of his games please?
In post 1354, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 1351, T S O wrote:yes, capitals are a sign of my utter frustration. you got that right. gj.

Shut up, scumfuck! You've been caught caught
caught
~~~

- y -

spiral, spiral, spiral...
In post 1357, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 1356, T S O wrote:how exactly do you think you've caught me?

Well, at the very least you're scum who's very
angry
about being "caught" for the wrong reasons!

- y -

In post 1358, Young and Beautiful wrote:
So I have taken this decision with the confidence that action is necessary, and that we will not be acting alone. Our goal is focused, our cause is just, and our coalition is strong. Thank you very much.

- y -

Ummm... Is this supposed to be a quote? Because it isn't very fitting at all.
In post 1363, Young and Beautiful wrote:Why,
T S O
, I should think that I deserve more than just the
leftovers
from your sexy, scummy rage!

In fact, I distinctly remember ordering a full
entree
of it, my dear!

~Post-Edit~
: Ummm,
Birds of Prey
, I can
too
analyze other players in the game!

- y -

This post is horrible. Like, really, what the fuck is this... sleaziness?
In post 1364, Young and Beautiful wrote:Here, watch!:

Birds of Prey:
You're wrong and full of holier-than-thou shit. You may also possibly be scum.

There we go! I've analyzed the gamestate!

Three cheers for
me
~~~

- y -

FALSE! That also means that every cocky person here would possibly be scum! Which is pretty much everyone.
In post 1368, Young and Beautiful wrote:Wait,
T S O
!:

Let's just pretend for a moment that I'm not confirmation biasing my scumread on you, and that I'm not loving every sensual second of it.

With that in mind:

How much of your "scumread" on
Venmar
is derived from the fact that he has dared to go against the Holy One Himself with a well-placed vote on you?

- y -

~Post-Edit~
: Why, dear,
OMGUS
is only but a symptom, not a cause!

The
cause
of my dislike of the position you've taken is you being focused on a fruitless rally cry for content while simultaneously ignoring other contentless slots, and failing yourself to produce anything distinctly memorable.

The
symptom
of that is poor little me in the corner here, easily susceptible to cries of "OMGUS!" that pointlessly push aside any actual opinions that I have.

~Post-Edit-2~

You
were

I'm so glad to see that you're probably still town as before, even if your sour reads and nasty misinterpretation habits haven't changed a bit!

I hate this post with every fiber of my being. It's not the kind of post I normally hate. But saying TSO isn't putting forth any content is actually quite bullshit. He's creating content by forcing you to do shit. On the other hand, you've only done so for a total of like seven posts.
In post 1369, Young and Beautiful wrote:Oh dear, dear, dear. I seem to have misplaced a slash, and now there's an ugly little BBCode stain marring one of my beautiful posts...

- y -

Okay. Good for you.
In post 1370, Young and Beautiful wrote:Speaking of
beautiful
, where are you, B? I need you to rein me in before I do something I might actually regret in the morning!

- y -

You already have.
In post 1372, Young and Beautiful wrote:If you want a serious answer, since the situation seems to demand one for once, I'm focusing on what comes to me.

There are 27 other slots in this game. I'm not willing to actively analyze every single one.

"But Young and Beautiful, that's what mafia's all about!"

Maybe. It's pointless if nobody's going to listen. Most Day 1s are filled with a lot of noise that barely anyone goes back to. I'm spending my time making light of it, and while in theory I should probably try to come up with some opinions on more than just the select few players that are popping out to me, I'm probably not going to.

Personally, I believe that at this point in the game focusing on what sticks out to me is much more productive than trying to focus on everything at once, and as a result spreading myself too thin.

When I am inevitably mislynched and inevitably flip town (I don't think anyone's townreading me at this point, which is to be expected after my outbursts but a shame anyway), I think it'd be better if I died with lasting opinions on select players and subjects because that's what I focused on trying to analyze, rather than straining myself to find a read on other players that'll only end in ideas even I don't believe anymore,

In short, I'm not going to play the whole "full votecount analysis and full playerlist reads" game because nobody really cares or is going to care in the end anyway. It's like the idea of inception, and I'm going to focus on the reads I think are important, and drive deep to try and make them stick even after I flip.

- y -

Okay. Good post. Now where the fuck did you two go?

No breaking the thread. I'm assuming this is what you were going for.
Last edited by Cephrir on Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1681 (isolation #19) » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:05 am

Post by HighShroomish »

wa.... I don't... no... What the fuck did ms just do to my post.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1687 (isolation #20) » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:15 am

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 1680, HighShroomish wrote:Here ye go for all who are willing to read. I had to disable the smilies though.
Spoiler:
In post 36, Young and Beautiful wrote:VOTE: Abomination

- y -

RVS vote on Abomination that I'm going to read to far into because I feel like it.
In post 117, Young and Beautiful wrote:We should policy lynch this

VOTE: Abomination

Everyone who has a vote on the monster above gets a smooch! :*

- b -

This is one of the many posts that are like why the fuck was this necessary?
In post 175, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 159, Abomination wrote:Katsuki is probtown; policy lynches are bad.

-B_E

In post 165, Abomination wrote:Whoa, whoa whoa.

Kasuki, you come in here, make 24 posts of ABSOLUTELY FLUFFY NONSENSE over the span of two pages...and WE need to be lynched? Bullshit.

Vote: Kasuki

The exact reason why we need to policy lynch this Abomination!

Also, note to self: Katsuki =/= Kagami

- b -

Ummm... What? We need to policy lynch them because B_E was being volatile B_E?

- b -

Okay. Good for you. I would vote a scum read over a policy every day of the week. This means close to nothing with no vote.
In post 179, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 177, T S O wrote:

- b -

why?

Because *smooch* :*

- b -

A post that is like why the fuck was this necessary?
In post 291, Young and Beautiful wrote:You guys need more love :*

Mhork and Mastin should give each other a huggle! Then this unfriendliness can be over! :)

Also, PL Abomination OR lynch shos scum.

- b -

Please tell
why
shos is scum. And no, it's not "because *smooch*"
In post 304, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 300, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:On a serious note, where's your vote?

You really find a PL better than someone you think is scum?

I've never actually seen a real PL materialize before. If Abomination wagon actually goes though, I would be pleasantly surprised.

shos can probably get lynched tomorrow or vigged. Or killed by another scumteam, considering that you claimed it was multiball.

- b -

I really hate it when people do this. They push something to the side for a stupid lynch, be it policy or just stupid, and act like it will be taken care of later. I hate it and it just oozes scummy to me.
In post 465, Young and Beautiful wrote:My prayers have been answered!

A shos wagon!

Up we go!

On a more serious note...
This game is pretty easy. I've almost cracked the game.

If shos flips scum, mastin is his partner.
Reasoning: Soft defense of shos, attempting to dispel the wagon as a third-party. Now take into account that shos "claimed" sesshomaru. This is obviously fake, probably to bait and counterclaim the real sesshomaru, or to seem town to fakeclaim a power role in future. No real sesshomaru, considering the flavor+power involved, would ever claim. This lets me infer that shos is a scum PR. Mastin's defense makes a ton of sense.

T S O and Rhaego are also scum. Both of them appear to be working in tandem, highly likely to be on the other scumteam as mastin/shos. This is only page 19, I do not have a lot of info to go off, and we can only lynch one scum per day. I'll check up on these scumreads later when more information is to be gained.

Also, I love how this game is going at an acceptable pace! I almost feared that it would be a monster, with the 28 players. What a relief!

- b -

What. The. Fuck. TSO and Rhaego in tandem? Rhaego isn't fucking talking, so that can't be, how the fuck is an Always/Shos team possible because of soft defense, because that logic 99% of the time isn't true. The scum team is usually in the people not defending. Then shos vote because the wagon materialized... why didn't you vote sooner? Like, if you scum read someone, you vote them.
In post 466, Young and Beautiful wrote:@mod please help me fix the tags

I'm assuming that's what you wanted.

Okay
In post 467, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 455, Birds of Prey wrote:

Young and Beautiful, about how many games have each of you played?

You first.

I... why? Why not just answer the question? Another post that doesn't need to exist.
In post 471, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 468, shos wrote:I don't get it.
If I am lynched for 'claiming sesshumaru' I am gonna lol at you all with .y finger pointed at your nose

You will never lynch me if I claim. Lets halt at that. So if you guys are willing to, grab some more votes and Ill xlaim so we dont waste time

Well, then you're in hot soup at this point. If your claim is legitimate, you die by nightkill. Otherwise, hang by noose.

I recommend more strategic play in your future games; town or scum whatever you are. I hope you don't enjoy usually being a Day 1 lynch in games?

- b -

There's a little role called a doctor. And insulting someones play when yours as a hydra has been far less than stellar? Nope. This is the point where I was starting get I can't tell if they are really derpy town or scum.
In post 480, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 473, T S O wrote:Dear Young and Beautiful,

Rhaego and I are not "working in tandem". I'm not even Townreading him. If you want to make a bullshit accusation, go back it up. You won't be able to.

Thanks, TSO.

Okay, Rhaego and you are not working in tandem. You didn't deny that you're scum though, so thanks for letting us know that Rhaego isn't on your team.

I can read you like a book, sir TheSexiOne.

- b -

Wha... What the fuck is this. "You didn't deny it so you're scum" is one of the most ridiculous words strung together in a game of mafia.
In post 481, T S O wrote:"Fine, you haven't worked with him ...BUT YOU NEVER SAID YOU WERE
NOT
SCUM!"

- b -

This is ridiculous. You make a fallacious argument then back it up with, oh that's right, my best scum tell that I've ever had the sense to use.
In post 489, Young and Beautiful wrote:

this one sir

yes. So anxious. Such nervous. Much misrep. Wow.
In post 491, Young and Beautiful wrote:No, if you're indeed a member of the scum, you do not want to reply to my above line of questioning any more.

I'll just Let it Go~~~, Let it Go~~

I won't look at that any-more~~

- b -

Oh, isn't this another post that fucking goes back to my parallelism.
In post 494, Young and Beautiful wrote:Oh my gosh! B, why are you smooching people without me? :x

- y -

Get a room.
In post 495, Young and Beautiful wrote:

Stop misrepping my girlfriend! B clearly said you were scum! :x

- y -

He never said she didn't. Much misrep. Wow.
In post 496, Young and Beautiful wrote:
T S O
, I'm glad you don't seem quite as vitriolic as usual, but I've seen you deathtunnel as both scum and town. Yet in this game you seem to actually be making attempts to think logically and make sound judgments! What's wrong, baby? :x

- y -

Is not tunneling bad? Again, was this post needed?
In post 497, Young and Beautiful wrote:Oh gosh, the "baby" at the end of that sentence sounds so awkward! Please forgive me, it was really quite hard to find a pet name that suited you once I put my mind to it! :x

- y -

ugh... useless posts are useless.
In post 498, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 481, T S O wrote:"Fine, you haven't worked with him ...BUT YOU NEVER SAID YOU WERE SCUM!" (original)

"Fine, you haven't worked with him ...BUT YOU NEVER SAID YOU WERE
NOT
SCUM!" ("not" change added by B to emphasize T S O's scumslip)

- b -

Fufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufu! :x

Smooches back, B! *:

VOTE: T S O

- y -

Bad vote is bad.
In post 499, Young and Beautiful wrote:Oooh, a pagetop!

Mr. Cephrir, would you like to edit your votecount into my post? I would be so honored to accept your presence below me!

- y -

Nope, no pagetop for you.

Another useless post but it made me laugh a bit.
In post 501, Young and Beautiful wrote:The offer still stands!

:* ~smooches~ :*

- y -

Useless post that didn't make me laugh. Although the flat out rejection did.
In post 502, Young and Beautiful wrote:I am so sad

- y -

Okay. Good for you.
In post 509, Young and Beautiful wrote:Oh, T S O! Hello there! You may or may not be right!~

But ask yourself: would Cho do
this
?

:* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* ~smooches~ :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* ~smooches~ :* ~smooches~ :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* ~smooches~ :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* ~smooches~ :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* ~smooches~ :*

Hmm? Would they? :x

- y -

What does this have to do with being Cho or not?
In post 510, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 504, Egg wrote:*sigh*

That's not a slip.

And you're not an egg! :x

- y -

No, he's definitely an egg. I was one of the people that had to put him back together after he fell off the wall. It's not a slip.

In post 528, Young and Beautiful wrote:Ooh hoo hoo!

- y -

Oh, would you look at that.
another
useless post!

- b -

This was addressed, but I feel the need to say this- I hate it when people do this. The PR isn't going to listen to you. It's not gonna happen. It purely and simply is a ploy for town-cred, even if you didn't intend it to be.
In post 561, Young and Beautiful wrote:I don't have a read on Venmar, dearie ~

- b -

Answering a question...
In post 565, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 564, geists wrote:

- b -

explain, plz.

If you think you can scumhunt Mastin with 100% certainty, I bid you go right ahead! I'll nominate you for Town MVP!

- b -

Okay. Let's wait a couple days and I'll have this sorted out, so then I'll get a nom.
In post 568, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 566, T S O wrote:Odds are he's Town, he has no reason to withhold reads as scum - it's still annoying as fuck.

If you point to any single random player, odds are that they'll be Town rather than Scum. Basic probability.

geists, how confident are you that AP is Town then? 100%?

Do you think you can read AP with 100% certainty then?

Answer yes and you might be a candidate for a scummie!~

- b -

Holy SHIT it's actually a good post!
In post 569, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 567, geists wrote:The timing of your request looks a little odd given how things are shaping up with Mastin and the Iece slot.

And my request is directly in response to Mastin's response to Iece. It was certainly the intention that I wished to convey.

Please explain how it is "a little odd".

- b -

Seriously, you are getting on a roll here!
In post 572, Young and Beautiful wrote:The fairly significant replace-in did not make an impression on me; I would say that it is irrelevant to my post.

Indeed, Mastin should be copped in any game, preferably earlier so she gets less time to pull strings as scum, and perpetual safety as town.

This is Day 1, and reasonably early in the game. I find nothing wrong with the timing of the post.

- b -

Hey, you
do
have a spine!
Fuck
no.

NOTHING.
Of the sort.

This game.
This game.

It's
you
the burden is on.

BEST.

One post down.
One to go.

That is all there is.

- b -

This is covered here-
In post 582, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 579, geists wrote:
Fuck
no.

NOTHING.
Of the sort.

This game.
This game.

It's
you
the burden is on.

BEST.

One post down.
One to go.

That is all there is.

- b -

I wish to develop a read of you.

What in particular about that post sparked the cop request?

Nothing in particular. The fact of Mastin being impossible to read with 100% certainty requires that she be copped very early.

At best, I can only do 99% ;)

- b -

Wha.. then it's just the whole post? Or did you just want to get town cred...

In post 584, Young and Beautiful wrote:I'm not fishing for a PR claim, nor am I trying to get them to respond to me. Whatever any hypothetical PR wishes to do with their night action is entirely their responsibility.

At the very most, I can give them incentive... with a smooch :*

I don't want to get involved in mafia discussion. Mastin, however, may gladly accommodate you. She can discuss mafia theory with you as a player; regardless if she is town or scum :)

I'm only interested in finding scum.

- b -

Well you sure aren't doing a good job at it.
In post 586, Young and Beautiful wrote:Okay then.

I kindly request for a change of this line of questioning.

Would you like to sort me with other topics of discussion/questions?

- b -

And now that roll you had going? Yeah, it disappeared. What's wrong with answering those questions?
In post 625, Young and Beautiful wrote:I like Venmar. He agrees with me.

I dislike Always. Snape is overrated.

- y -

A couple of reads. I like the Always read.
In post 626, Young and Beautiful wrote:Why, Mr. Cephrir, I believe I've found another pagetop! Hooray!

- y -

Another useless post.
In post 629, Young and Beautiful wrote:This is your first post in 82+102 posts. As a monstrous hydra...

How does that make you feel?

- y -

What are you trying to accomplish, exactly?
In post 632, Young and Beautiful wrote:That was my other head, but I actually agree with them on some accounts. It's ridiculous to say that we're scum because they suggested to a hypothetical Cop who to target at night. I don't get why people are screaming about it at all!

- y -

Because you don't
do it
as town. You do
as scum
to get town cred!
In post 634, Young and Beautiful wrote:
Who
's speaking here?

- y -

It's obvious they aren't gonna sign their posts.
In post 645, Young and Beautiful wrote:Egg is my favorite. I prefer soft-boiled over anything else, of course.

- y -

I thought he wasn't an egg?
In post 647, Young and Beautiful wrote:Hmmm. Perhaps an exclamation point would do much better to set the tone of our post above, no?

- y -

Another useless post.
In post 673, Young and Beautiful wrote:Ah! Somebody claimed already? And I missed it?

Our fishing trip is going horribly! :x

- y -

Wait, I thought you weren't fishing?
In post 710, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 703, Nero Cain wrote:'cause its a 28 player game so there's going to be a butt load of scum and there's no traction for lynching abomination but just LOOK at Shos and he's really doing nothing. Why do you have a town read on him?

I strongly agree with this. We can only lynch once a day.

Leave the scum-killing to the vigs. There's bound to be some; in 28p.

Or scum cross-killing is great too.

PSA: lol, didn't know that geists was a Nata/ffery hydra. Thought they were some random single player whom I've never heard of.

- b -

Yes, let's just lynch PL's the whole game because that's going to work out marvelously!
In post 741, Young and Beautiful wrote:Twenty-eight players and multiple hydrae of varying sizes make for quite a large game! :x

- y -

No shit Sherlock.

- b -

No it's not. It means he doesn't care about the game or is lazy. Or both.
In post 810, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 800, Svenskt Stål wrote:

- b -

Your post is awkward as hell. We

Hmmm. B already knows how to flirt like a maniac, though! Perhaps this is just an off day for her?

UNVOTE:

VOTE:
T S O

- y -

Sheesh, you guys are more waffley than dice and I were.
In post 823, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 811, T S O wrote:Will the two of you PLEASE get a QT so you can make up your mind instead of projecting your dissonance like your
assets

Now, THAT, is funny.

The double entendre.

- b -

I don't get it. What's so important.
In post 942, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 926, Birds of Prey wrote:Boys, the dick measuring contest is off in the corner.

Can we stick to scumhunting please? For instance, why do we have a bunch of lurksacks sitting on shos who have done nothing to forward that wagon when we have Young and Beautiful posting shit content?

- Venus Fly Trap -

Speak for yourself, dearie~ :*

In other news, I don't have any flavor knowledge whatsoever.

- b -

Well, they're speaking for me as well. And nobody cares if you have no flavor knowledge. If you did, you would've said something already.
In post 1039, Young and Beautiful wrote:And at last I see the light-

UNVOTE:

-and it's like the fog has lifted!

- y -

Wafflewafflewaffle but this is a terri-bad post because shos was actually starting to make town moves instead of no moves.
In post 1056, Young and Beautiful wrote:shos is using metadefense.

Considering that I have barely played with this user before, I'm going to ignore them.

- b -

Metadefense isn't a scumtell. If it was then mastin should be insta-lynched.
In post 1188, Young and Beautiful wrote::*

It's strange how deadline is more than two weeks away...

so long, so long~~
(this game is huge)
- b -

Another useless post.
In post 1190, Young and Beautiful wrote::*
(hugs and kisses)

- b -

I hate hugs. And kisses. And to be handed things.
In post 1258, Young and Beautiful wrote:Why should they when you're voting
me
?

- y -

Because you are scum(I'm still sad that geists changed the vote...)
In post 1260, Young and Beautiful wrote:Come on, babe,
talk
to
me
. I'll make it worth your while. ;)

- y -

If worth their while means talking about nothing that means anything and a ton of bad physical contact that express erotic emotions then yes, it will be.
In post 1265, Young and Beautiful wrote:I'm not acting like a prostitute, I'm acting like a
temptress
. Big difference, babe.

- y -

Pretty damn close.
In post 1267, Young and Beautiful wrote:Oh no!

T S O
, what do you suggest I post next, then, to escape the rope?

- y -

Another useless post that shouldn't even need to be answered.
In post 1269, Young and Beautiful wrote:Let's not wagon Young and Beautiful either; I'm leaning town on them too...

- y -

No, I like the wagon. You should hop on, especially because my parallelism is about to go full blast.
In post 1274, Young and Beautiful wrote:Well, then! Let's give it a try:

a) I think
T S O
is trying to distance his playstyle in this game from his playstyle in his recent scum games.

b) VOTE:
T S O

c) I think
T S O
is trying to distance his playstyle in this game from his playstyle in his recent scum games. VOTE:
T S O

Playstyles are going to change from game to game no matter what. You can look at my games. The only similarities you will find in most of them are that I don't do much for the first 20-25 pages and then that I absorb information and other shit and transfer it over to other games. Playstyle change != scumtell.
In post 1278, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 1273, Always wrote:I don't need to convince anyone that I'm town. It's self-evident. What I'm doing now is basically just toying with you, laughing at you, smirking at you being either scum or utterly, entirely, 100% ignorant in your own arrogance. (Yes, I'm arrogant, no it's not unjustified when I'm up against shit like this.)

Ewww!

Icky, icky!

- y -

Not needed at all even though I like it.
In post 1280, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 1275, T S O wrote:PEdit: well done, good girl. still bitter from AAA? you couldn't touch me as scum.

Ewww!

Icky, icky!

- y -

Now this is just not needed and I don't like it.
In post 1288, Young and Beautiful wrote:I'm getting a different vibe from how it sounds like she always has to reaffirm that she knows she's being arrogant. You can say it's genuine and unabashed but the overall feeling I'm getting is a very self-aware tone, so I'm not at all convinced that she can't fake it with how often she's acknowledging it and pointing it out!

- y -

Well no SHIT sherlock she's mastin.
In post 1294, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 1292, geists wrote:Why are you coaching Y&B?

Because I don't know how to play mafia. :(

Will you help me out too? I can offer smooches in return!~ :*

- y -

NO fucking thank you another useless post.
In post 1299, Young and Beautiful wrote:Why are people voting xofelf, by the way?

I don't think MafiaScum's ready for that kind of leadership.

- y -

This makes no sense at all.
In post 1301, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 1298, Always wrote:My scumread on Y&B and on xofelf are both not arrogance. They're stronger, but not absolute.

So, should I treat xofelf as confirmed town because you're supposedly scumreading her in the same manner as you are me?

- y -

I like the sassy part of this post.
In post 1304, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 1302, T S O wrote:That's a derisive tone I use to people who can barely play.

Teach me, sir! Teach me well!

- y -

Okay, shut up now.
In post 1307, Young and Beautiful wrote:(I may quite possibly take offense to your choice to attach a negative connotation to the phrase "little girl", however!)

- y -
Understandable.
In post 1324, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 1310, T S O wrote:I tried to help YnB and she voted me out of the fucking blue. I have no interest in talking to her anymore, and I'll openly say that's terrible townplay and terrible townplay is done by a terrible townplayer.

In post 1311, T S O wrote:I actually think she's scum, to be fair, but still.

Ewww!

Icky, icky!

- y -
Yay! A good post!
In post 1328, Young and Beautiful wrote:Oh! One last thing~

T S O
, I hope you find it within yourself to realize that at times you can be much, much worse than the people you call out for arrogance or bad play, simply due to the fact that regardless of alignment, your personal attacks often carry more than enough toxicity to completely ruin multiple individuals' motivations to participate at all.

- y -

That's two in a row! Let's see if we can get to three again!
In post 1331, Young and Beautiful wrote:You helped me find the confidence to vote my own scumread instead of just sheeping onto a wagon that looks decent.

See, I'm not sacrificing my actual scumread for the sake of appearing "acceptable" read-wise! Artistic integrity and all that shit.

Aren't you
proud
?

- y -

Aaaaand nope. She's being cocky and arrogant. And enters... my parallelism!
In post 1334, Young and Beautiful wrote:Oooh, it's gotten all quiet here, hasn't it?...

I suppose most people aren't comfortable with getting caught up in actual conflict. I don't blame them; usually I'm one of them.

- y -

~Post-Edit~
: When did I ever say that I
liked
you? As far as I can remember, you've been pinging, pinging,
pinging
for me!

For the record, you're slipping back into your AAA scumplay.

Big, big words about catching and confirming scum (oh, particularly the catching, so much of that
"caught scum"
), before they flip town and everyone ignores how you blindly and arrogantly tunneled your mislynch of choice because "it's okay, T S O was just really wrong, but he's got to be town, so he'll get 'em next time!"

It's getting worse...
In post 1335, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 1332, T S O wrote:you literally did not show one evolution from "i like tso" to "tso #1 scum". not one.

I know you are scum, so I have no idea why you're trying to be offended, but at least learn decent scumplay. you don't have a hope of surviving through this game
because you've been caught

AND THERE WE GO. Brushing TSO off because the he's scum.
In post 1333, T S O wrote:that, by the way, is NOT FUCKING COACHING, IT IS ME
TELLING A SCUM PLAYER THEY ARE FUCKED

In post 34, T S O wrote:Hang this, thanks.

When she flips scum
I'm conftown, by the way.

In post 36, T S O wrote:But
there's caught scum in Cho
so sheep me.

In post 81, T S O wrote:Well, the first post is me stating openly I'm going to consider myself conftown
when Cho flips scum
, and the second is me explaining how Cho's reason for voting me is scummy. I'm not particularly trying to look Town in either of them, Jargonaut, so you might have to try a little harder.

It's all the same kind of grandiose mislynch targetting! The more confident you can fake being, the more likely you can push your scum bullshit through!~

- y -

And this is exactly what my parallelism goes for! I think I can upgrade this to a general tell now that it has worked on I believe four separate occasions without fail.
In post 1338, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 0, N wrote:T S O
All-Around Aggregator
, Jack of All Trades,
Aliens
, survived,
wins!

Cho,
Average Anybody
, Vanilla Townie,
Angels
, lynched day 1

Just a dash of context, and now we can go put this in the oven at 450°F for just an hour...

- y -

Lol not context. I think we can actually swap the roles right now.
In post 1339, Young and Beautiful wrote:I still find it amusing that after all this, you're still abysmally far off as to who I actually am!

- y -

Again, if this Elyse I will shit myself.
In post 1341, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 1336, T S O wrote:please stop trying to draw parallels between here and AAA.

Shut up, scumfuck! You've been
caught
~

- y -

And now she spirals ever downward.
In post 1346, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 1340, T S O wrote:THIS GAME IS NOT AAA

MY SCUMGAME WOULD NOT HAVE ME IN THIS POSITION

I ACTUALLY LOOK TOWN WHEN I'M SCUM

I PROBABLY SCUMHUNT BETTER AS SCUM

Your usage of all capital letters indicates that you feel pressured. Hmmm... is it because I'm on the entirely right track?

It
is
, isn't it!?

Die, scum! Die! Die! Die!

- y -

*sigh* bad post in general, not to mention, " "
In post 1349, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 1342, T S O wrote:I don't care who you are; why the hell are you obsessed with AAA?

You seemed
mean
in that game.

Perhaps I was simply...
aroused

- y -

Ummm... awkward? He's being pretty damn mean this game too...
In post 1350, Young and Beautiful wrote:Is that an acceptable answer?

- y -

No. It's not.
In post 1353, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 1347, T S O wrote:like you do not have the first clue of my scummeta - I have never, ever seen anyone who does. so for you to start quoting posts from AAA for no reason is just stupid.

Oh no, please don't try to replicate Mastinplay,
JESUS
no~

- y -

Heh. Funny. But TSO has a point... would reference more of his games please?
In post 1354, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 1351, T S O wrote:yes, capitals are a sign of my utter frustration. you got that right. gj.

Shut up, scumfuck! You've been caught caught
caught
~~~

- y -

In post 1357, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 1356, T S O wrote:how exactly do you think you've caught me?

Well, at the very least you're scum who's very
angry
about being "caught" for the wrong reasons!

- y -

In post 1358, Young and Beautiful wrote:
So I have taken this decision with the confidence that action is necessary, and that we will not be acting alone. Our goal is focused, our cause is just, and our coalition is strong. Thank you very much.

- y -

Ummm... Is this supposed to be a quote? Because it isn't very fitting at all.
In post 1363, Young and Beautiful wrote:Why,
T S O
, I should think that I deserve more than just the
leftovers
from your sexy, scummy rage!

In fact, I distinctly remember ordering a full
entree
of it, my dear!

~Post-Edit~
: Ummm,
Birds of Prey
, I can
too
analyze other players in the game!

- y -

This post is horrible. Like, really, what the fuck is this... sleaziness?
In post 1364, Young and Beautiful wrote:Here, watch!:

Birds of Prey:
You're wrong and full of holier-than-thou shit. You may also possibly be scum.

There we go! I've analyzed the gamestate!

Three cheers for
me
~~~

- y -

FALSE! That also means that every cocky person here would possibly be scum! Which is pretty much everyone.
In post 1368, Young and Beautiful wrote:Wait,
T S O
!:

Let's just pretend for a moment that I'm not confirmation biasing my scumread on you, and that I'm not loving every sensual second of it.

With that in mind:

How much of your "scumread" on
Venmar
is derived from the fact that he has dared to go against the Holy One Himself with a well-placed vote on you?

- y -

~Post-Edit~
: Why, dear,
OMGUS
is only but a symptom, not a cause!

The
cause
of my dislike of the position you've taken is you being focused on a fruitless rally cry for content while simultaneously ignoring other contentless slots, and failing yourself to produce anything distinctly memorable.

The
symptom
of that is poor little me in the corner here, easily susceptible to cries of "OMGUS!" that pointlessly push aside any actual opinions that I have.

~Post-Edit-2~

You
were

I hate this post with every fiber of my being. It's not the kind of post I normally hate. But saying TSO isn't putting forth any content is actually quite bullshit. He's creating content by forcing you to do shit. On the other hand, you've only done so for a total of like seven posts.
In post 1369, Young and Beautiful wrote:Oh dear, dear, dear. I seem to have misplaced a slash, and now there's an ugly little BBCode stain marring one of my beautiful posts...

- y -

Okay. Good for you.
In post 1370, Young and Beautiful wrote:Speaking of
beautiful
, where are you, B? I need you to rein me in before I do something I might actually regret in the morning!

- y -

You already have.
In post 1372, Young and Beautiful wrote:If you want a serious answer, since the situation seems to demand one for once, I'm focusing on what comes to me.

There are 27 other slots in this game. I'm not willing to actively analyze every single one.

"But Young and Beautiful, that's what mafia's all about!"

Maybe. It's pointless if nobody's going to listen. Most Day 1s are filled with a lot of noise that barely anyone goes back to. I'm spending my time making light of it, and while in theory I should probably try to come up with some opinions on more than just the select few players that are popping out to me, I'm probably not going to.

Personally, I believe that at this point in the game focusing on what sticks out to me is much more productive than trying to focus on everything at once, and as a result spreading myself too thin.

When I am inevitably mislynched and inevitably flip town (I don't think anyone's townreading me at this point, which is to be expected after my outbursts but a shame anyway), I think it'd be better if I died with lasting opinions on select players and subjects because that's what I focused on trying to analyze, rather than straining myself to find a read on other players that'll only end in ideas even I don't believe anymore,

In short, I'm not going to play the whole "full votecount analysis and full playerlist reads" game because nobody really cares or is going to care in the end anyway. It's like the idea of inception, and I'm going to focus on the reads I think are important, and drive deep to try and make them stick even after I flip.

- y -

Okay. Good post. Now where the fuck did you two go?

No breaking the thread. I'm assuming this is what you were going for.

Awwwww man. I was caught.
*le disable smilies*
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1706 (isolation #21) » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:08 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

Hehehehehe... Read the previous page. Hehehehe...
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1707 (isolation #22) » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:09 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

I'm trying to imagine how long ASAP will be.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1713 (isolation #23) » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:51 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

ProHawk needs to get his butt in here.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1760 (isolation #24) » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:52 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

Oh no no no... My whole case is not that you have been posting useless shit. That's how many of your posts are useless. My big case is the fact that you a) had a spine that simply disappeared over three posts b) Do I really have to say it again?
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1770 (isolation #25) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:09 am

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 1763, Young and Beautiful wrote:99% of your case thing was about us posting 'useless shit' so I apologies if I missed something but

B) it would be nice if you can repeat that again

- b -

That's because you're posts are mostly useless... I can't change that or mold that in any way. If most of your posts are useless, then yeah, there's going to be a lot of me saying that they're useless.
b) is that once you decided TSO was scum, you simply started to brush off everything he did with "Shaddup scum" or "die scumfuck" which I have seen scum do on many an occasion.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1771 (isolation #26) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:10 am

Post by HighShroomish »

*your
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1775 (isolation #27) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:32 am

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 1772, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 1770, HighShroomish wrote:
In post 1763, Young and Beautiful wrote:99% of your case thing was about us posting 'useless shit' so I apologies if I missed something but

B) it would be nice if you can repeat that again

- b -

That's because you're posts are mostly useless... I can't change that or mold that in any way. If most of your posts are useless, then yeah, there's going to be a lot of me saying that they're useless.
b) is that once you decided TSO was scum, you simply started to brush off everything he did with "Shaddup scum" or "die scumfuck" which I have seen scum do on many an occasion.

I don't deny that! But Id like you to explain how 'uselessness' can be construed as scum, because not only is it a slippery slope argument, it is also wrong.

I'll let Y handle the T S O issues. I agree with her but I'm in charge handling the BoP scum read.

Also, what was that comment about spine and chiropractors?
- b -

And this is where you are straw manning. Your lack of useful posts isn't that important for my scum read on you. It contributes yes, because just floating and not doing anything is inherently scummy, but
it's not my main case.

My main case is as stated above.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1787 (isolation #28) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:57 am

Post by HighShroomish »

Y&B-
My case- Once you got a scum read on TSO, you began to push off any response he made to you by using the argument he's scum so that's what he said or by saying shaddup scum. And it wasn't just one solitary post. It was over a string of posts, showing that you weren't going to pay attention to him because he's scum. That has obviously changed now, but I can't help but notice it was after I called you out on it(the first time.) Another part is that you began to show a spine, or show that you could actually do something, but then it dissolved. It started to come back later, but again, it just disappeared. The fact that your posts are comprised of fluff is a factor, yes, but it is not the driving force.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1795 (isolation #29) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:36 am

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 1791, Young and Beautiful wrote:Those are valid points.

However, could you please draw the link between your 3 points -> YnB is scum? You have yet to show this despite your well-written analysis and case.

If the conclusions of your case are: "You are X, Y, and Z, but you are not scum," then there is no need for all the tension; in fact you have just lured a pack of hungry scum for a mislynch on poor YnB. Aren't my kisses enough? :(

- b -

The first point-
This is a tell that I have used without fail in three other games. Two of which you know of. I trust it. It works.
The second point- only solidifying under pressure, as Mhork is saying, is scummy. Once the pressure starts to alleviate you go back to fluff-posting, which, seeing as it is the third point, isn't something town players do. Having 91 posts of near nothing is bad. And this bad means scummy bad.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1799 (isolation #30) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:01 am

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 1797, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 1784, Kagami wrote:xof or BoP. Why do you have BoP as a townread?

This is because we are so amazingly beautiful, we townread ourselves. Wow, that's a softball. It still missed.

Oh and playing well with others is a scumtell? Really... now you can just shut up too considering this is the first real content after your votepark.

Scum are getting lynched. I'm leading the charge. Deal with it.

- VFT -

:igmeou:
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1801 (isolation #31) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:18 am

Post by HighShroomish »

@Mod- I will be V/LA until Sunday afternoon evening.

I'll be able to make a couple posts but not much. Should be able to keep up with the thread, for the most part.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1859 (isolation #32) » Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:30 am

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 1857, Birds of Prey wrote:I need to think. You nor anyone else is going to get anywhere by bullying us. You really shouldn't have a problem with me actually thinking. There are questions if we assume Y and B is town. I am not 100% on board with that but it is a plausible assumption for today.

Why was it so hard to drive up a wagon on someone anti-town and not scum that I essentially scared and cajoled people to do it? Why would Young and Beautiful refuse to give any reads? What does this say about the people who naked sheeped me? Were her defenders white knighters?

I need to think about those questions given logical impulsivity got us here. It is time to try a different approach.

- VFT -

BULLSHIT
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1917 (isolation #33) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:56 am

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 1860, Birds of Prey wrote:So you have the answers to all thise questions? Enlighten me please HighShroomish.

- VFT -

My only problem was with the part where you've been taking all the credit for the YnB wagon. It just doesn't sit right with me. Especially since, ya know, I kinda made that huge as fuck post that was almost instantaneously followed by like five votes...

Anywho, I'm going to have to think about what to do about this game now.
UNVOTE
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1949 (isolation #34) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:41 am

Post by HighShroomish »

Okay, well, um, this is an interesting situation.

One does not simply have less posts than me. But in this game like six people do.
Really, I'm usually the lowest poster in a game. I don't care how big it is, having over ten posts less than me is an outrage. Especially for having been in the game since the start.

VOTE: PROHAWK
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2073 (isolation #35) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:42 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

HELLOOOOO ns. Don't try to grudge lynch me this game please./sarcasm

And can I "hang out," too?

I'm not sure if my vote did it's job or Hawkie just decided to start posting. Either way-
UNVOTE
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2081 (isolation #36) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:37 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

I did(and not really, no, to answer your question) but again, one does not simply have less posts than HighShroomish
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2355 (isolation #37) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:23 am

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 2352, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 2350, Lord Mhork wrote:Wrong. When is a no lynch good?

alot of times.

first of all, its an essential tool if at the end of the game you have an even number of players. for instance, say that there is 6 players alive with 2 scum. the correct approach that day is to no lynch, and use the remaining lynch the day after.

second of all, what you are actually saying is taht you are fine lynching anyone if the other option is nolynch. That either shows a complete disbelief in your own town reads, OR that you actually dont give a fuck and just want people dropping, which is scum mind set or the town clown.

Um... I'm with Mhork on this. A 28 player game needs to shrink. No matter what. Of course, you want to pursue scum reads, but at 28, or really anything over 18, I'm not gonna vote no-lynch
And because I don't want a Shos lynch or Xofelf lynch-
VOTE: LEMNISCATE
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2468 (isolation #38) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:12 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

I was with the 3dice/cabd group. And I just have a huge ass ego.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2480 (isolation #39) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:23 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

TSO isn't from 6P. I have no clue where he's from, we just had an interesting game on here that involved me scumreading him correctly but my hydra buddy was adamant on someone else who we ended up pursuing for like three in-game days even though they flipped town.

I'm still slightly salty about that.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2512 (isolation #40) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:14 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 2501, Iecerint wrote:I also find BoP/Shroomish kinda scummy, but they are not the sort of wagon I am as comfortable flashing as I suspect they will have some kind of elaborate claim if scum.

Well, I suspect BoP will.

-Iec

I was debating going for a really awesome gambit that would've had an elaborate claim, but then I falsely realized I was a miller...
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2528 (isolation #41) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:24 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 2519, ActionDan wrote:
In post 2516, AngryIcerink wrote:
In post 2512, HighShroomish wrote:
In post 2501, Iecerint wrote:I also find BoP/Shroomish kinda scummy, but they are not the sort of wagon I am as comfortable flashing as I suspect they will have some kind of elaborate claim if scum.

Well, I suspect BoP will.

-Iec

I was debating going for a really awesome gambit that would've had an elaborate claim, but then I falsely realized I was a miller...

Oh, I forgot that that was you.

You can be town, then. I just remembered disagreeing with AP about this, but not who it was about.

-Iec

(that was moogle. Shroom is probably implying he thought he was a miller maybe because of being a demon)

Uh, I claimed miller in-thread, but then BoP said he had the same role as me (Town Demon Vanilla) and that Mr. Mod man said that that wasn't a miller. No implications needed.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2616 (isolation #42) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:48 am

Post by HighShroomish »

@Mist Im not voting shos not because of the main character claim but because I think he's town...
@shos we've been over this. Majiffy called you put way before the "slip."
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2647 (isolation #43) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:34 am

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 2626, geists wrote:Who's here and willing to switch to Mist?

*raises hand*
@NS good thing I'm not the only one worried about PH...
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2654 (isolation #44) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:56 am

Post by HighShroomish »

Stop copying me NS.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2661 (isolation #45) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:42 am

Post by HighShroomish »

What. The. Fuck.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3064 (isolation #46) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:10 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

Fuck it. Always has too many damn posts for me to do anything in a span if an hour.
VOTE: Always

makes me really want them to claim or some shit like that.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3237 (isolation #47) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:15 am

Post by HighShroomish »

@BoP check
I'm *fairly* certain you called me scum here...
So bad logic is bad.

Will be back later tonight with probably a huge ass post that will no doubt break the thread again.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3514 (isolation #48) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:54 am

Post by HighShroomish »

When I said "tonight" I obviously didn't mean that night... Shit.

I just realized I don't believe MDT's claim about being a miller to trackers/watchers at all.
UNVOTE
VOTE: MOOGLE DANCE TROUPE
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3517 (isolation #49) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:48 am

Post by HighShroomish »

MDT claimed that he is a miller to trackers and watchers. I don't beleive that.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3522 (isolation #50) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:47 am

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 3521, Abomination wrote:
In post 3517, HighShroomish wrote:MDT claimed that he is a miller to trackers and watchers. I don't beleive that.

Never heard of a Gravedigger?

Nope.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3568 (isolation #51) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:38 am

Post by HighShroomish »

You guys should vote MDT.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3708 (isolation #52) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:50 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

UNVOTE
VOTE: NEIL

And HS disappears into the murk again...
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3912 (isolation #53) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:03 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 3907, ProHawk wrote:
In post 3898, Always wrote:Ugh.

Fuck. Whoever said this felt town it actually rings town, but could be faked.

Conflicted.

Ill get Mastin's opinion if she ever comes back.

Shroomish is no amateur when is comes to "town-slips" of which we have played games together in which this topic had been discussed/attempted and covered. I wouldn't put this past him to try and fake, nor do I feel like its a great "case" for why he is town this far into the game. The best part about the slip is that he doesn't lose anything by saying "I'm a miller cause I am a Daemon". He either gets town points, or he get village idiot points. Very little risk-high reward play.

He hasn't been playing the game. Has no trajectory for the Neil-vote. Admittedly stated he won't play the game. Just got destroyed in a game letting this fly. Not this time.

Dude, since when do I purposely townslip.
Did I not post something asking about stuff already? Cause fuck me if I didn't since I was hoping to get back in this fairly quickly.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3943 (isolation #54) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:33 am

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 3913, ProHawk wrote:
In post 3912, HighShroomish wrote:Cause fuck me if I didn't

Are you going to do yourself?

Shit. Forget I said that.

Anyways, could someone give a case for me-scum?
(I'm just gonna say this now if I have to die at least just drown me. Fire is uncomfortable.)

p-edit: @Goat are you gonna answer Majiffy's question?
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4082 (isolation #55) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:09 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

Holy fuck pages popped up.

SG, could you run me through Nero-scum?

@ProHawk yes I totally am not trying to get back into the game. I totally want to get lynched.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4308 (isolation #56) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:02 am

Post by HighShroomish »

Something is fucked up because didn't Nero say he had bullets or was he just joking and isn't shos supposed to be a vig or something.

Also, a really interesting thing from Nero's ISO-
SG came in around 689, when Nero talked about her when not talking about other people, he said he wanted her gone, but didn't put her in any of his to-die or scum-reads lists until something like . And another not-so-big thing is that he flipped from wanting Abom to post more to saying he was glad they didn't post more, but that was over a long period of time, although it still didn't sit right with me.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4344 (isolation #57) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:44 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 4341, ProHawk wrote:Shroomy, why were you so quiet after I called you out
VOTE: Shroomish

Er, I need to go find this...
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4345 (isolation #58) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:48 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 3916, ProHawk wrote:Start by being a contributor.

Was it this? 'Cause I kinda started to do that.(thèn went on a hiking trip with my dad.)
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4609 (isolation #59) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:49 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

Sorry if I've missed any questions directed at me.

Okay so now that Y&B posted and that somehow they still haven't been confirmed and still haven't been doing anything.
VOTE: Y&B
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4974 (isolation #60) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:59 am

Post by HighShroomish »

Acknowledging prod... But now I have a computer and only two questions left on my summer work so everyone should be very afraid for approxamently two days.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4975 (isolation #61) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:20 am

Post by HighShroomish »

@Abomination why the flip-floppy votes with no explanation other than "this guy is scum. Must lynch."?
@notscience do you really think voting yourself is going to accomplish anything at this point?
@Serene would you three be very kind and sign your posts until I can get to know the shifts? Also, I think the scumputer is fairly not worth even trying to use. Voting patterns I would think would be random and some scum would be staying off the big wagons others would just randomly jump on in the middle could start... I just don't think it would be accurate.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4979 (isolation #62) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:44 am

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 4976, Oversoul wrote:Did you dolts not read what I said about Always and Neil?

I'm fairly sure I missed it.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4991 (isolation #63) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:42 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

That's been established Serene.

Shos why would you vig Bulba over say Abom or me depending on who gets lynched(assuming that it will be between Abom and I because we are the leading wagons.)
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4994 (isolation #64) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:27 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

I do care. I'm just looking at the situation realisticly.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5014 (isolation #65) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:49 am

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 4998, Abomination wrote:
In post 4996, The Goat wrote:
unvote, vote Abomination.

can we kill this?

Why? Give me one good reason besides "hurr durr it's a 7 head hydra they should have the highest post-count" because A) That's stupid and B) we're barely three heads who are rarely around at the same time to sync up. So let's stop with this bullshit okay? And I'm not picking on you Goat, but other than Nero no one else has anything other than "they are a large hydra lol lynch em",
this is just a lazy wagon.

Shroomish is definitely scum, BoP is likely scum, you guys know where we stand on our scumreads. Do you honestly need us to spam the thread like everyone so DESPARATELY keeps pointing out that we're not? It's fucking ridiculous. "Oh lol Abomination isn't posting enough to our liking he must be scum" deal with it. Where is our scum intent? Where in our posts have we done anything to push scum agenda? This is a lazy scum driven wagon on us because no one can be assed to have some reads and push them.

And seriously Shroomish is practically taunting the thread with how scummy he is. How about that big post he did on Y&B to prove they are scum? Oh wait, he was just confirming his fake read. He had already drawn the conclusion before he went and did YnB's ISO. That's lazy scum pretending to scum hunt. That post was what a month ago now? Go read it, because it's all scum all the time.

Don't give me this shit that 'we don't post enough' because when we post (or when I post) it's fucking protown as shit.

No shit I had already drawn that conclusion it should have been obvious when I said I was going to have to it to convince people to vote Y&B. It was by no means a fake read.
In post 5001, Abomination wrote:
In post 3708, HighShroomish wrote:
UNVOTE
VOTE: NEIL

And HS disappears into the murk again...

In post 4082, HighShroomish wrote:Holy fuck pages popped up.

SG, could you run me through Nero-scum?

@ProHawk yes I totally am not trying to get back into the game. I totally want to get lynched.

Just gonna leave it at this, but basically these are the types of posts I am talking about when I call Shroomish scum. If I recall correctly the vote for Neil happened during that brief window when Neil was suddenly being scumread for reasons I don't remember. I do recall Neil getting some pressure and Shroomish doing that.

The 2nd post is two things one, making excuses based on the page count. That's meaningless "hey I'm scum but I'm a brush this off as something I can't handle". I know this isn't true because Shroomish is paying enough attention to comment on every comment Y&B ever said (on his big case post), so he's paying enough attention to know what's going on. Heck, I know what's going on even if I can personally only dedicate a few posts a week to it. The second part of the post directed at Prohawk is of course a backhanded dismissal. It doesn't matter what Prohawk said about Shroomish because Shroomish has a dismissal for that.

Oh
fuck
no. I'm making no excuses based on page count am I not allowed to be surprised when six or seven pages pop up over the course of a few hours? No. You're drawing conclusions from nothing. I was not saying I couldn't keep up because of page count. The next part- You just said yourself that the huge post over Y&B happened nearly a month ago. You don't seem to realize just how much can happen in a month. Backhanded dismissal to ProHawk saying that I wanted to get lynched? Really? Because I sure as fuck don't want to get lynched and I will deny that every time someone says I do.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5068 (isolation #66) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:53 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 5031, Abomination wrote:
Y&B is trashy scum. No content...has a provable role that on DAY 3 has been UNABLE to prove. Trash and scum. Y&B is practically trolling this thread with how obviously scum they are.

Vote: Y&B
Did I mention they are scum?

SOMEONE give me a reason why our fake Friendly Neighbor is town, please, so I can laugh my way to my mislynch.

*disapproving puppy because I don't know how to post pictures without a lot of hassle on my phone.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”