xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #38 (isolation #0) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:40 am

Post by xofelf »

Vote: kdowns

I have a tradition to uphold. It now carries over into mafia games.

Yeah Abomination might be a bitch to read(I swear to god if you don't sign your posts(this applies to all hydras actually) I will be soooo angry.) but there are some good players in there and I would hate to kill them off just out of policy.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #46 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:02 am

Post by xofelf »

I'm so sorry that I prefer
over VOTE: ?
Am I not allowed to have a preference? I'm used to using
for things and VOTE: being a typo soo I dunno man. Muscle memory and all that.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #67 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:43 am

Post by xofelf »

Yes it's a humongous hydra, but it's a humongous hydra that could possibly be town. And I'd rather lynch scum over a policy lynch that could go either way.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #73 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:10 am

Post by xofelf »

Was it a serious vote? I don't particularly react to RVS votes.
Most people here haven't seen me play ;)
What do you mean by jumpy? I'm not sure I see what you're talking about.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #78 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:34 am

Post by xofelf »

How am I probably scum, Kleeck?
I know you aren't all that great at giving words to your reads, but try would you?
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #91 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:55 pm

Post by xofelf »

In post 89, Klick wrote:
In post 78, xofelf wrote:How am I probably scum, Kleeck?
I know you aren't all that great at giving words to your reads, but try would you?
Thought I answered this, sorry. The main thing is that I don't like your early defense of Abomination. I don't think anyone here is dumb enough to actually go through with an Abomination PL Day 1, but you seemed to be seriously defending them. It feels like either a chainsaw defense or white-knighting (and I'm leaning the former).
I guess I didn't see it as defense so much as it seemed like people were serious about voting them, and that's really stupid. Yes I'm excited to play with some of the people in that hydra, but if they're scum then sure lynch them.
What do you mean by chainsaw defense? I'm unfamiliar with that term.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #102 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:03 pm

Post by xofelf »

First, Mhork, you missed my comments to you.
Second, we don't know for sure, but it's a reasonable assumption to make. Ceph did promise all sorts of shenanigans. Multiple scum groups would fit that I'd say. Or it could just be a bunch of zany roles.
Not too sure on what role would even say whether there were multiple factions though, so that's a bit shady imo.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #107 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:25 pm

Post by xofelf »

@Mhork: This post
In post 73, xofelf wrote:Was it a serious vote? I don't particularly react to RVS votes.
Most people here haven't seen me play ;)
What do you mean by jumpy? I'm not sure I see what you're talking about.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #119 (isolation #8) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:40 pm

Post by xofelf »

In post 114, Lord Mhork wrote:Your posts just don't read as much of the chill xof I'm used to. You seem more nervous and unsure. Like, ready to leap on people questioning you. I'm thinking about it.
Me in a game and out of game are fairly different people. Of course I'm nervous. This is the biggest game I've played in years and the last one didn't go down so great.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #276 (isolation #9) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:12 pm

Post by xofelf »

Ah, something came up in my life today so I am not in the proper mental state to deal with this game. I will come back to it tomorrow. Any questions or reactions wanted will have to wait til then.
Thank you.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #371 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:18 am

Post by xofelf »

Unvote

@Egg: Am I really extra touchy? I'm not intending to be. It's also been years since we last played and a lot of things have changed for both of us. Why wouldn't play style be one of them?

Katsuki's multiposting feels weird to me. It could be I'm not a fan of multi-posts since it's not that difficult to open a second tab just for a reply. But I don't think it's just that. Can't quite put my finger on it.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #743 (isolation #11) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:07 am

Post by xofelf »

Sorry, there's been a lot of storms lately that have been messing with my internet to the point only IMing has been working well. I have a few pages to catch up on which I hope to get to tonight, but no promises.
V/LA all day tomorrow
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #1135 (isolation #12) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:16 pm

Post by xofelf »

Hi sorry, finally back from holiday stuff and shitnet.
I have some reading to do still. But one thing I did notice in my readthrough before I left was SquirrelGirl doublevoted and they are both represented in the vote count.. How did everyone miss that? I'm inclined to believe she's town because as far as I know a double-voting scum would be highly unlikely. Unless someone has seen it otherwise?
Another thing is, I'm not so sure that Shos' Inuyasha claim is legit. I don't see why he would just name claim and hope that would cover his ass. As has been previously stated, main character doesn't automatically mean he's town. If you're hoping to convince us of you being town, you're gonna have to give us more than that.
As for the votes on me, other than what appears to people as me lurking, I don't understand the votes on me. I'm not trying to lurk, I just have a lot going on and this game isn't my first thought. I have to be in the right mindset these days to even try to do mafia stuff. I will try to work on being better with that.
I'll have more thoughts later once I catch up. Possibly a reads list. Depends on how much actual content is here.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #1138 (isolation #13) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:46 pm

Post by xofelf »

Woah, Egg. You really seem to be gunning for me and yet none of your reasons seem very legitimate. What's up with that man?

@Birds: And there's the thing. I don't believe it. A good mod gives their scum team good fakeclaims. Ceph I am inclined to believe is a good mod so he would for sure do that. The other thing is, unless he's a newbie, he should know that mods are inclined to give main characters as fakeclaims. I mean, I've only played 2 or 3 large themes, and even though I was town in both of them, I seem to remember both mods giving their scum some really nice fakeclaims. Even nonlarges get main character fakeclaims on occasion.

Also, Molla, I'd heard it on good authority that you are likely to say things or vote people to garner their reactions to them. I don't see you doing that here at all. What's up with that?

@Mhork, I thank you for your defense on me while I was gone. I'm not entirely sure why you felt you had to do that though.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #1139 (isolation #14) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:48 pm

Post by xofelf »

So Shos, what you're saying is that you're InuYasha, who is undead and somewhere demon is mentioned?
Uhhh... In my fairly limited theme knowledge(Provided Ceph is even sticking to it for everything) Inuyasha is far from undead and never gains that status.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #1143 (isolation #15) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:17 pm

Post by xofelf »

Lol okay, I thought I was misreading but was making sure. I still don't understand why you're refusing to claim your role.
And fair enough Molla. I can appreciate that.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #1151 (isolation #16) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:02 pm

Post by xofelf »

Didn't people directly ask for it? And instead he just nameclaimed. Or am I missing something here?
@Egg, i'll get to each of your reasons in a sec.
On Mhork, I think he's townish. As I know him fairly well, the only time I've ever seen him get so fired up about things is when he feels people are doing things that are wrong or unjust. If he's scum he wouldn't put as much into it, and he wouldn't have defended me as hotly as he did.
@AI: It's not always town? Okay. I'd only ever seen that as town so I wasn't sure on that.
I'm not sure. There's something I don't like about his posts but I just can't put my finger on it. I don't know if it's because he's scum or I just think he's being awful town. I'll have to ISO him to figure that out.
I know Egg and he knows me, I don't feel like his reasons so far are legitimate as they seem to be assuming specific tones and actions I'm afraid I don't see me having or having done. I'll address them separately in an upcoming post.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #1154 (isolation #17) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:22 pm

Post by xofelf »

In post 1081, Egg wrote:Buddying, overdefensiveness over things not even game related, posting without acknowledging her wagon.
First: buddying. I'm afraid I don't see what I did as buddying. Hell, I'm pretty damn vague on what that even means as it gets tossed around so much it's almost lost it's meaning.
Second: Overdefensiveness. You of all people should know I always end up guilty of this, especially when I'm town. I don't mean to be, but if I feel like someone is saying something in a way that I see as an attack of sorts, you're damn right I'm going to say something about it. Yeah I have a tendency of misreading things. This happens regardless of what I'm doing. It was also RVS at the point I was talking about something non-game related. I was also half joking. But I had forgotten, my sarcasm is always misread in games. I need to refrain from doing it ever.
Third: I didn't notice my wagon when I posted my V/LA. I was already a bit behind and didn't realize I had become a wagon. I don't V/LA to avoid talking about something. I do it when I am legitimately going to be gone or busy with something. I didn't realize that it was going to extend past Friday.
So no, I don't see any of those as really legit because I don't feel like any of those things were on purpose or even things I had actually done

P-edit: Because I went back and re-read what he said. I was just skimming things before.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #1166 (isolation #18) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:06 pm

Post by xofelf »

So you're saying people haven't been voting me for what they seem to see as lurking? Cuz I'm pretty damn sure that's what I'm seeing here.
Fraid I'm not scum though, you should try your read on me again as it's wrong.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #1567 (isolation #19) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:32 pm

Post by xofelf »

AI has really good posts.
I see the points on your Mist case, however I just played in a hydra with her. She does this sort of thing when she's town. And she is rather busy. I'm inclined to give her a town pass for now. Her one post of content reads as a town post from her.
Shos I'm iffy on. He's not scummy enough for me to vote, but also not completely town. Something about his posts bother me.
TSO's anger reads legit and I feel he's town.
YB, what the hell are you doing? This persona thing you're doing is ridiculous and is far from anything remotely helpful to the town. You've had one non-fluff post and it reads scummy to me.
Vote: Young and Beautiful
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #1807 (isolation #20) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:52 am

Post by xofelf »

In post 1779, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:Ok, so as useless as Y&B are, I think they're actually right about two of their scumreads, probably by chance. I'm about 95% on both BoP and xof for scum (which is about as high as I go).

Xof's reaction to her wagon was not a town reaction, it's the reaction of scum who has a lot of partners (I'm also 95% that this is 20-7-1). She wasn't afraid of a mislynch, nor aggressive toward her attackers, because she knows they're all town. Her reaction to being wagoned in part for lurking is to lurk it off, which is of course going to be successful, because there's conveniently a player whom
nobody
is townreading and who is also being deliberately obnoxious. Conveniently, that wagon starts up nicely and goes full blast with no resistance.

I'm sorry I'm not scum like you want me to be. I'm just town who observes reactions between other people rather than sets them up for herself.
I'm also sorry I decided not to throw a bitchfit about being voted? I fail to see where doing that is a necessary action, and where it's even a for sure tell either way. And also, the wagon on me wasn't high enough I felt like I needed to panic
yet
. This is a huge game.
Also, just because someone votes me doesn't make them scum. That's ridiculous reasoning. With a game as big as this is, odds are most wagons ARE going to be mostly town.
And yeah, there's a reason the YB wagon is going so nicely.. It's because they are about as far from being town in their actions as you can go. I've yet to see someone as aggressive about someone being scum as they have been about TSO without them being scum. And none of their "defense" in the past few pages has read as town to me at all.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #1858 (isolation #21) » Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:16 am

Post by xofelf »

Unvote

My flavour knowledge makes me think this claim is legitimate. Jinenji isn't a character I feel would be randomly claimed, and the role fits him as well and that's something I believe Cephmod would make sure happened. And I feel it explains their gameplay so far.

I will be gone most of today so apologies in advance.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #2189 (isolation #22) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:01 pm

Post by xofelf »

I don't like either counter-wagon to me.
I've played with Lemni quite recently. She does these things as town that make no sense but then somehow work out alright. This could just be how Wine and Chocolate played out, but her play worked there. I'm not sure if she's doing the same thing here. Her predecessors are fairly null for me as they didn't contribute a whole lot.
I've already given my stance on the shos wagon, not much has changed. He goes from being townish to null frequently.
I know I've been really shitty when it comes to activity and none of you really like the way I play. But you're making a mistake in lynching me.
I'm
Shippo, Demon, Town Hexmage
. Basically I'm a flying pumpkin who shoots lasers out of it's ass. There's a huge list of nightactions I can take, some of which are investigative, others protective, and some are downright silly. But I'm town.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #2216 (isolation #23) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:54 pm

Post by xofelf »

No, you're right Y. That is how it is worded. I wasn't looking at my PM when I claimed because I'd looked at it so often I thought I had it the order of it correct. It DOES say Town Demon Hexmage. I ordered it wrong >.<
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #2219 (isolation #24) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:21 pm

Post by xofelf »

When shos was claiming to be a demon I was checking what he was saying against my PM. When someone brought up undead as a faction in the game, I went back to my PM because one of the Night Actions I can do is investigate a player and see if they are Undead. When YB claimed their role, I looked at my list of actions which included some investigative actions and wanted to check with Ceph on how my investigation would read on YB if I was to use it if her claim was correct.
I mean there's 9 different one shot actions I can do. I wanted to make sure I fully understood what they are and what can be done with them.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #2332 (isolation #25) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:22 am

Post by xofelf »

The ability that detects undead is called Foxfire. I think the only reason I have that is to fit with the rest of setup. Not because it's something Shippo would have on his own to detect undead.
Shos' claim feels funny to me, but I'm willing to let him live today. I don't entirely believe him, I just think if he's who he says he is, he'll be checked out by someone during the night and we'll know more in Day 2.
P-edit: Something about 9 tailed foxes? I have no idea why there's so many.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #2689 (isolation #26) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:59 am

Post by xofelf »

Oh there we go, that's the Lemni I know.
Claim that makes people go what the fuck? Check.
Cryptic info that should be obvious to whichever side she's on? Check.
I think she's actually telling the truth here. Normally her outrageous claims are hugely in the town's benefit. This doesn't seem to fit that.

And sorry that people don't believe my claim, but I'm telling the truth. I don't know what molla's role has that makes him think I'm lying, but I'm not.
And yeah, she not he, thanks.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #3054 (isolation #27) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:48 pm

Post by xofelf »

@Bulba, yeah some of the actions are a bit confusing. But others are straightforward. All fit the flavour really well though.

I also count as a demon, obv. Also, that theory about humans all being good? Flavour doesn't support that at all. They don't live very long, but they DO exist.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #3089 (isolation #28) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:50 pm

Post by xofelf »

I transformed into a balloon and disappeared for the night. The way I understood it, I was untargettable.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #3397 (isolation #29) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:33 pm

Post by xofelf »

Uh, the reason I commuted was because I fully expected to be targeted last night.
Also, Molla, you keep saying your role cancels mine out so I MUST be scum. But I'm actually not scum, so care to tell me why you keep insisting on that? What exactly cancels out my claim?
And Shos, why do you feel the need to remind us of exactly what your claim is? You've explained it before and in multiple different ways. It's almost like if you repeat it enough it might turn out to actually be true.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #3404 (isolation #30) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:31 pm

Post by xofelf »

Um, what is an ascetic? I don't know what that means. I've never come across that role.
Also, you can have commuter as a role? I mean I understand the action as it was one of the ones I could do but, I didn't realize it could be a specific role.
I guess as I have no experience with either thing I don't really know what to think about them. I have no basis of comparison for what they can mean.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #3585 (isolation #31) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:43 pm

Post by xofelf »

Acknowledging prod. Busy today so stuff tomorrow.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #3700 (isolation #32) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:14 pm

Post by xofelf »

Holy fuck, what the hell just happened?
First thing I'd like to remind people of... *clears throat*
I AM NOT A HE. PLEASE GET MY GENDER RIGHT IF NOTHING ELSE.
Thank you.
Secondly, I can't speak for Mhork as I don't know his alignment. However, gut read says he's town. We're good friends outside of the game and we have talked about past games so I do know how he reacts as town as opposed to his scum reactions. This is all town reacting imo.
Thirdly, I'm town. I'm sorry that the action I took made no sense to some people, but for me personally it made the most sense. I play this game so rarely that I am mostly unaware of the current trends in game play and tells. But one thing I want to make quite clear: I am not scum.
If you think Mhork is scum, then by all means, pursue that. But as far as I am aware, his defense of me earlier has to do with our close friendship and not game alignment.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #3793 (isolation #33) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:01 pm

Post by xofelf »

Is that asking if we think the band of 7 is scum, or if we are a scum team? If the first, yeah, they would make sense for scum. If the second, nope, I am not scum.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #3795 (isolation #34) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:08 pm

Post by xofelf »

Why are you so adamant I should die? I'm sorry but unless you're trying to kill off the town, you really should be focusing your "Lynch this dead" attentions on someone else.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #3863 (isolation #35) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:46 am

Post by xofelf »

In post 3803, BBmolla wrote:
In post 3795, xofelf wrote:Why are you so adamant I should die? I'm sorry but unless you're trying to kill off the town, you really should be focusing your "Lynch this dead" attentions on someone else.

Cause you've claimed something I find super implausible to exist with my role.

Like if we're both town, then the town is ridic

Then town is ridic because I am town. Ceph DID say roles were going to be ridic before the game started.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #3967 (isolation #36) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:04 am

Post by xofelf »

In post 3951, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:The thematic incongruence of xof's claim is that foxfire as an investigative ability is ridiculous. It's also crazy that shippo would be an investigator at all.

The play incongruence is that it is not a town mindset that commutes in the situation she was in. She should have had no fear of an NK (or be happy to be NKed given the suspicion on her slot). If she really believed she was a super likely NK, she'd also have expected protection and proceeded to do something useful. It would be reasonable maybe to hold back on using a really good ability for fear of a roleblock, but then she'd have done something that would have indicated to her that she was blocked (which would also have given us more information on Y&B).

Hey, I didn't write my role. If you think that shit is ridiculous, talk to Ceph about it. It's all part of my role.
And how is me dying helpful to the town? And why on earth would i be happy to do it? I much prefer to be in the game than out of it thank you very much. And no, with the wagon that happened on me D1, I was NOT expecting anyone to protect me. I explained the reasons I commuted, but I guess you don't think that's good enough? Sorry I'm not playing my role the way YOU would.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #4140 (isolation #37) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:46 am

Post by xofelf »

Vote: Mist

Between HS and Mist, I feel Mist is and has been doing less for town than HS has. Her most recent posts haven't been giving me her town play vibe.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #4334 (isolation #38) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:39 pm

Post by xofelf »

Interesting. So Molla, how's that role of yours treating you? cuz I investigated you last night, and funny thing.. Blocking/Manipulative isn't any ability I have. So how do we cancel each other out again?
The ability was called Fox's Cunning and revealed an active ability type.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #4340 (isolation #39) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:23 pm

Post by xofelf »

You said that both of us shouldn't exist in the game. I fail to see where what my role is and what the investigation told me agrees with that statement. Would you care to elaborate? because that seems to be the only thing you are basing your vote on me from.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #4795 (isolation #40) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:09 pm

Post by xofelf »

I don't HAVE anything that is blocking/manipulative. I have things that can mess around with people's votes in the next day. Sorry my hexmage doesn't hex as you want it to?
I'm not scum. And even if I was, let me tell you a thing about how I play scum. IF I ever fake a claim, I only claim VT. I am aware I'm not a good enough player to pretend to take actions that I never actually did. I'm a really shitty liar so I don't bother. I also haven't drawn scum in a game in many many years. And this is not how I play scum.
The ability about finding Undead just tells me if someone is Undead, it doesn't say Undead is scum. I didn't use it on Molla because even though I didn't feel his claim of our roles to cancel each other out was legit, I don't believe he's scum for it.
I believe his claim as well. The other nonvote/next day action i have is making a Doppleganger which has a 50% chance of canceling actions on me. So percentages being a thing reads as legit to me.
I have a transformation into another player for a night and make them say something the next day, and then two ventriloquisms which either entirely cancels someone's voting ability and gives the power to me if i want it, OR prevents the first vote on someone's wagon. Last thing I have is a Firebomb which puts a vote on a player and stays there the entire next day.
It's far too early for those abilities to be used well imo, so I wasn't going to touch them. We've only killed one undead so I wanted to see if another person flips as undead and whether they are scum or not. If they were I was going to use my Undead detector.
So if you feel my way of playing this role is all wrong, well I'm sorry. But I'm Shippo, I am a Town Demon, and I am a Hexmage. I don't know what else to tell you.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #4799 (isolation #41) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:24 pm

Post by xofelf »

Shippo frequently transforms into other people and can imitate their voices and pretend to be them for a while. It's one of the illusions he's capable of. He usually fails being them entirely because he keeps his tail or acts entirely out of character, but yeah.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #4800 (isolation #42) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:26 pm

Post by xofelf »

Nope, fraid I didn't know. I don't get scum enough. And don't claim much if at all.
And that's precisely what I just gave you, or do you not read posts?
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #4947 (isolation #43) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:23 pm

Post by xofelf »

I don't have anything about shards in my PM. Nothing about them existing at all.
And he didn't entirely counterclaim me. He has a similar role, but it's not the same. I know I'm town. I think Molla is town too. Ceph promised setup shenanigans, I believed him. Having two similar role types would fit that imo. I'm not going to try running him up if I don't feel he's scum. Sorry, I don't play that way.
Also, hi DGB. Can you be town this time round? I didn't really like scum you in the last game we played.
Sven didn't post enough for me to really get a read on him, so far Serene has started making up for it. And from your first few posts, I'm leaning town on you.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #5203 (isolation #44) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:37 pm

Post by xofelf »

Holy shit shos, what the fuck are you even doing? Why are you flailing so hard?

Also Kagami, what happens is I transform into someone for the night and the next day they are required to post a 100 character or less message I've prepared for them within their first 5 posts of the next day. They can't change what I've said or add to it. They're allowed to talk about it, and I can't make them vote.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #5208 (isolation #45) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:46 pm

Post by xofelf »

Um no. I may not understand what he's doing, but that doesn't mean I'm saying he's scum. It's possible he's just really stupid town. I'm not just going to vote him for being stupid right now. And I'm not scum. You can keep running with that, but you're going to find out I haven't lied about anything in this game.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #5215 (isolation #46) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:17 pm

Post by xofelf »

It's upon pain of modkill. So it's a thing that has to happen.
I didn't write the roles or abilities. I'm just telling you what they are and do.
But from what Ceph was telling me when I asked about the ability, it sounds like it's presented in a way that everyone knows it's the message I made and not what the specific player is saying.

I did, yes. I think our interpretation of what I mean by flailing is different. I was specifically talking about HOW he was presenting his anger, not alignment flailing. I'm also tired and words are hard.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #5320 (isolation #47) » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:28 am

Post by xofelf »

In post 5319, Serene2 wrote:you know, the fact that MOLLA HIMSELF is voting xof shows that her claim is a pretty direct counter-claim to his own]

the people hemming and hawing about how two JOATs can exist? Well, maybe, but highly freaking unlikely. Go back and look--- it's Molla that's sure her role can't exist in conjunction with xof's. Xof is more along the lines of "oh, two joats, ha ha thats weird lol lol lets talk about something else"

the fact that she's a MISH MASH player just makes it MORE likely that she fucked up by revealing what are pretty obviously scum-JOAT roles. as a non-mafia player, she might not have known any better.

in other words, rope that shit

Or *gasp* I've been telling the truth this whole time and, as per usual, no one believes me.
I don't feel molla's role is a direct counterclaim to mine. I just don't. They don't work the same or even do the same things. In a game that promises shenanigans, I expect shenanigans.
I don't know what else you want me to tell you all. I am town. And I've been telling the truth about who I am and what my role is. There's not much else I can really say is there?
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #5347 (isolation #48) » Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:38 pm

Post by xofelf »

I won't flip scum. I will flip as the role I claimed. Because I haven't lied about a thing.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #5349 (isolation #49) » Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:51 pm

Post by xofelf »

Y and B: Their so called easily confirmable role hasn't been confirmed yet.
PA: I know she can post better than she has. Last time she did the prod dodge super busy dance she was scum. I don't normally meta, but her tone feels the same.

Otherwise most other people are fairly null. Not too many people are giving off vibes of hiding things or blatantly lying. Or their posts have them fluctuate back and forth with feeling townie and feeling scummy.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #5451 (isolation #50) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:25 am

Post by xofelf »

If you're all so convinced I'm scum, then please just lynch me. If you're going to do it, stop dragging it out. If you're all worried about shards, I didn't even know they were a thing til recently so I do NOT have one. You're all going to find out I've been telling the truth this whole time. That I'm town. And my role is exactly what I've been claiming to be. But hey, go ahead and lynch me, at least we won't be losing town we actually need right?
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #9520 (isolation #51) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:11 pm

Post by xofelf »

Thank god this is finally fucking over. Town was so painful to read that I started rooting for the last scum team even though you all infuriated me. So good job Scum team, you fucking earned it.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”