Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #53 (isolation #0) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:11 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Hi everyone.

I'm sort of glad to be NK'd, the game in general but Wake in particular were winding me up something fierce at certain points and I think it was quite easy to see I was progressively checking out the game.

P-Edit: Wake being SK could explain him matching his town meta whilst still pushing that nonsense
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #54 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:36 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

How do I get these threads to appear in my egosearch thing I can never figure it out?
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #56 (isolation #2) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:42 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

It's appeared now, I guess they just behave weirdly, might have you posting that triggered it
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #84 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:58 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Reinoe come hang out with the cool kids in the Spoiler PT
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #90 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:15 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Spoiler: Spoiler tagging for safety
You'd have been dead tomorrow though and it wouldn't have really accomplished anything in the long run (probably the opposite infact), one of them played that whole thing exactly right
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #118 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:38 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I think you know how this will end by now

Return to “Completed Game Topics”