Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:45 pm

Post by reinoe »

No welcome for me? I'm so jealous.

farside, why did you think I'm scum?

I can tell some people why they were killed if they want. I'll put it in spoilers.

I'm pretty sure BOONSKIIES is the serial killer. Very certain of that. The kill on me was not a bad shot...

Predictable if it was BOONSKIIES (I was pretty sure I was getting killed tonight). A really good shot if it was anyone besides BOON.

BTW, our scum team is completely unfocused and unorganized. I was like the glue. I wouldn't be surprised if the N3 killed isn't even submitted. I swear there's probably going to be some bussing today even though I told people not to do it...
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:48 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 14, Cabd wrote:I imagine you lot had a PR read on me plus i was never getting lynched.

If i'm wrong feel free to tell me otherwise.

I reviewed some of your old games and you were killed you because you have a knack for eventually getting accurate reads and you're charismatic. If you did start suspecting us, we were convinced you could drive a wagon effectively.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:52 pm

Post by reinoe »

Spoiler:
Also yeah, we killed CABD. The farside kill had us 100% convinced there's a serial killer.

Spoiler:
We're leaving Not_Mafia alive because he tends to town it up but also be on everywagon. I crumbed this info in the game. Well not so much as crumbed but blurted it out as loudly as possible.

Also we wanted to kill Wake just because of how ridiculously annoying he is. I see he's doing some finger wagging in thread. Can't stand his play since he's the one who was on the Clusk lynch. Hypocrite ugh.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:55 pm

Post by reinoe »

Spoiler:
Oh, he wasn't on the Clusk or Hunter lynches but he still needs rope.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #4) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:01 pm

Post by reinoe »

Yeah, I really can't stand Wake's finger wagging. I played with him in several games and even though his reads are always godawful I think I'll aggressively push for his NK if I'm ever scum. He's going to be a policy vig too.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #5) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:29 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 25, notscience wrote:I don't know I only read as many pages as I posted responses to

You were killed on the off-chance you might get onto us. Most of the kills have been "who might be onto us and who might catch onto us. We're definitely not PR hunting. These have all been paranoia kills. Like you don't even have to be onto us...it's a matter of WHO MIGHT be onto us.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #6) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:48 am

Post by reinoe »

Spoiler:
I told my teammates night 0 that under no circumstances should they bus each other. Often people make associative tells based on busing. As you can see people are trying to make associative tells based on my defense of SKOT and my genuine attempts to get Boonskiies lynched. Now what if I had bused one of my teammates? Bam associative tell.

Several of my teammates bussed. Why the hell would you bus your teammate when there are literally 14-17(kept vague so you guys can't know the scum team :D ) other players you could jump on? I don't see my team lasting too long without me. Seriously, one or two of them are doing things I explicitly told them not to do. I had a final request before I died in the mafia thread. I bet my team ignores it.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (isolation #7) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:28 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 29, farside22 wrote:Renoie: your opening had me scum reading from the start. I really forget what you said in the game that intensified my scum read, but I'll find it for you later.

Curious about juls. She is acting very scummy this game. If she is not part of the scum team I bet sk then

Yeah, about that start: even though I'm scum this game, I would have said the same thing as town. Wake's opening post really did rub me the wrong way for the reasons I mentioned.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #8) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:42 pm

Post by reinoe »

Wake's 1968 makes my skin crawl. The fact that he's cribbing a line from my sig makes me think he's the serial killer and is boasting about his shot. The far more likely thing is that Wake's just an asshole.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #9) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:36 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 33, farside22 wrote:Just realize who not science replaced.
Bp scum?
Juls still scummy

I don't know why I'm dead if I did not scum read someone right

The mafia certainly didn't kill you, although I'm glad you're dead if you really were scumreading me. That's why I thought Mafia Traitor/Vigilante. That would be cool. A traitor helping us out like that. But I'm guessing serial killer because killing you and killing me were not pro-town shots (even though I'm scum).

Also Sharpest Knife in tree just got flash wagoned. MEGAMEGA LULZ!!!

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #10) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:31 am

Post by reinoe »

Now is the perfect time for the scum team to kill a threat to our team. Just absolutely perfect timing tonight.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:45 pm

Post by reinoe »

Toomai, I know this is your first large normal, but with the number of vi this game please don't hesitate to include multiple vigs next time.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:55 pm

Post by reinoe »

Hey Toomai, you know what I just realized is remarkable? This game has myslef, Boonskiies, and Wake in it but between the three of us there are zero fake guilties. Count your blessings Toomai, because this game could have been even derpier.

In fact this greatly increases my suspicion that Wake or Boon is the SK/Third faction. Both of them had incentive to kill me.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #13) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:09 am

Post by reinoe »

I knew it!!!!! I fucking knew it. I had one last request in case I died, I died, and my team ignored it. Fuck my team...not really...but ugh. There are two people who would have wanted me dead and I asked my team to do something about one of them and they didn't do it. Good to see town getting decimated though. This should,
should
, put a stop to Wake's never-ending quest to discover if we have an odd-night vig. Neither of those shots were vigilante shots. I swear if Wake continues this "odd-night vig must exist" bullshit then it should lead to his lynch. Especially since he's not insisting on an odd night tracker or even night commuter.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (isolation #14) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:43 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 58, Alina wrote:I thought the link was just linking to the thread. not the dead thread. I'm so happy to be dead right now. We suck more than detroit. ;-; I'm tempted to be spoiled, but I'm going to force myself to resist ugh. I can only imagine just how wrong I ended up being. Sorry for that lynch on you being so fast, SKOT, I didn't even notice how fast it was when I was awake and by the time I went to sleep and woke up...well. You were dead.

Crap, I think Aegor has a cop guilty on someone. Looks like it's juls because "reasons that will soon be apparent" comment. Plus he's voting juls.

I like being spoiled but it's interesting going through and not knowing. By the way Alina, before you get spoiled, whom do you think is the scum team?

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #15) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:49 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 64, Salamence20 wrote:Fuck this town

This town doesn't deserve to win but I fear it will. Between someone shooting me (probably the SK), and AEGOR acting like he's got a guilty on someone it's over. Aegor's play today is completely different than he's been all game.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #16) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:33 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 68, farside22 wrote:I got spoiled. I was happy not all my reads were wrong.
I would have shot juls last night.

Yeah me too...There was no reason for my team to shoot the person they shot. None at all. I'm assuming the team shot Not_Mafia because that's the sort of derpy thing they'd do. I'm going to be pissed if I get my first scum loss like this.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #17) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:48 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 69, reinoe wrote:
In post 68, farside22 wrote:I got spoiled. I was happy not all my reads were wrong.
I would have shot juls last night.

Yeah me too...There was no reason for my team to shoot the person they shot. None at all. I'm assuming the team shot Not_Mafia because that's the sort of derpy thing they'd do. I'm going to be pissed if I get my first scum loss like this.

When I say "yeah me too" I mean I would have shot Juls. Still unspoiled although it's really tempting to look. It's pretty clear at this point there's no odd-night vig.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #18) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:02 am

Post by reinoe »

Lol at Wake pushing this "odd night vig" nonsense. Any vig claim at this point is a serial killer claim.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (isolation #19) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:16 pm

Post by reinoe »

Hey guys sheep me onto BP but I'm not voting for BP and I've been voting Juls all day.. I thought Aegor actually had a guilty of some sort but all he's got is a not bad case on BP that could be a sheeped case based on someone else's case.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #20) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:30 pm

Post by reinoe »

OMG LOL, WTF is Aegor doing? As shadowez points out in 2181 he's already tried to pull this shit. Oh damn mafia traitor. I knew IT!!! Fuck yea.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (isolation #21) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:28 am

Post by reinoe »

Incomplete half of double post blanked by Toomai.
Last edited by Toomai on Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (isolation #22) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:29 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 76, reinoe wrote:OMG LOL, WTF is Aegor doing? As shadowez points out in 2181 he's already tried to pull this shit. Oh damn mafia traitor. I knew IT!!! Fuck yea.

My team is making me sad face. One particular member is unnecessarily bussing AGAIN. OMG did they not see the connections people tried to make between Boonskiies and I? Did they not see the connections people tried to make between SKOT and I? I swear if one of the busser/bussee flips scum people may successfully make a connection.

Toomai, goodmoorning heck ANYONE!!! Please help me out here. Why would someone benefit from bussing in an 18 player large game? Hell what's the point of bussing AT THIS STAGE of the game? Well you know what. If I get my first scum loss it's not because I played poorly. I didn't leave connections to my team. I guided my team and contributed in a decent way.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #23) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:30 am

Post by reinoe »

EBWOP: Could someone delete the double post. It's obviously incomplete. Don't know how that happened.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (isolation #24) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:47 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 78, reinoe wrote:
In post 76, reinoe wrote:OMG LOL, WTF is Aegor doing? As shadowez points out in 2181 he's already tried to pull this shit. Oh damn mafia traitor. I knew IT!!! Fuck yea.

My team is making me sad face. One particular member is unnecessarily bussing AGAIN. OMG did they not see the connections people tried to make between Boonskiies and I? Did they not see the connections people tried to make between SKOT and I? I swear if one of the busser/bussee flips scum people may successfully make a connection.

Toomai, goodmoorning heck ANYONE!!! Please help me out here. Why would someone benefit from bussing in an 18 player large game? Hell what's the point of bussing AT THIS STAGE of the game? Well you know what. If I get my first scum loss it's not because I played poorly. I didn't leave connections to my team. I guided my team and contributed in a decent way.

I'm not buying the slick and stinky excuses given for Aeronaut's, Aegor's, and Not_Mafia's last three mislynches. They kept messing up, and not being wise or patient. NM was a Townie, though... I wonder how possible it is that all three of you mislynchers are Townies.

And that's why the Not_Mafia kill was a stupid kill. He has a propensity for being on every wagon. He's good for pushing mislynches. Again I practically screamed this in-thread. My team made a tactically stupid choice if they're the ones who shot him. So many other good candidates to besides Not_Mafia.

JULS, Mirhawk, the person I asked them to kill in case I died. So many good options.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #25) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:53 am

Post by reinoe »

If Aegor is explicitly saying I'm not the cop, then he's implicitly saying he tracked BP to a kill. But that's not enough to convict. I dunno. I know Town me would not believe it without a claim because that case isn't strong enough for me to sheep without a claim.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #26) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:36 am

Post by reinoe »

What the hell? Aeronaught is doing more to defend BP than anyone. Where the fuck is my team? When someone not on your team defends your team then you defend your teammate saying " oh yeah the other guy made a good case". Fuck my teammates. I'm just gonna let my ego out here but my team is nothing without me. Nobody is going to believe aegor if he has a guilty so you can discredit the shit out of his claim. C'mon scum team, step up your game!!!!

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (isolation #27) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:55 pm

Post by reinoe »

C'mon BP, use your fucking head. Understand the subtext of Aegor's comments. It's probably too late to claim Miller but give it a shot, jesus c'mon people, don't just roll over and die. My 100% win rate as scum is in danger. Goddamn. My team is severely disappointing.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #28) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:00 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 90, Not_Mafia wrote:
Spoiler: Spoiler tagging for safety
You'd have been dead tomorrow though and it wouldn't have really accomplished anything in the long run (probably the opposite infact), one of them played that whole thing exactly right

What are your thoughts on BP claiming miller after Aegor said he wasn't a cop?

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #29) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:12 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 95, TheWayItEnds wrote:Haha Reinoe you cant seriously think me bussing BP is wrong.

Its a cop guilty.

If I dont get killed by the SK theres no chance I'm ever lynched, ever.

BP should have claimed miller, especially after Aegor said he's not a cop.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #30) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:31 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 97, TheWayItEnds wrote:Aegor crumbed cop like 12 times.

Thats what would have made me confirmed town tomorrow.

Also claiming miller after a cop guilty should never work.

Well to be fair this town is completely inept, plus if he claimed AFTER Aegor said "I'm not cop" it might have saved him. Oh well. I'm a little pissed, and a bit irrational.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #31) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:59 am

Post by reinoe »

And here's why you don't fucking bus...

there's probably 5 scum total, unless multiball, which would bring us to 6. 3 of each. I believe we have a vig, and not a SK in the game. we've hit 3 mafia, so i doubt it's multiball. I'm going to say there are 2 scum left, which is really in our favor. BP had previously tried bussing his scum partner in Scarab/TheWayItEnds, so I am not doubting that he had a couple more semi buses in there. BP flipping scum, and Aegor flipping town, and after checking BP's ISO, I see either Wake or Adrien lynch being the most beneficial. BP likes to go after his scum buddies when scum hunting as scum. He doesn't put a lot of pressure on them, yet will still vote, but he's easy to unvote. He only had a FoS on Adrien, and then he ended up actually agreeing with him later. And Wake he did the same thing he did with Scarab's slot.

I told my team not to fucking bus each other. If scum gets lynched because of associative tells then I'll probably wind up adding a few names to my blacklist. There is no reason to "fake scumhunt" your buddies when there's at least 15 other players to go after especially with all the derp that was flying around during day 1. I knew my team would fall apart without me.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #32) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:42 pm

Post by reinoe »

2331 is so fucking hilarious. If Aeronaught gets taken out by that associative tell that Juls just posted.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #33) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:19 pm

Post by reinoe »

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

This town doesn't deserve to win but it probably will. Aeronaught got take down by a fucking associative tell.

No way adrien can hold out. He's got to survive like 3 mislynches.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #34) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:33 pm

Post by reinoe »

72 hour nights are killing me.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #35) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:13 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 2379, Juls wrote:
In post 2374, Wake1 wrote:
Cabd and Alina were mine.

Explain this NOW! I have waited all night to ask what the fuck you meant?

Please let this lead to wake getting lynched.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #36) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:17 pm

Post by reinoe »

lololololololololol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So everyone will think wake is the final scum engaging in a gambit.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #37) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:32 pm

Post by reinoe »

My last scumbuddy might just pull this off!!!! Damn this town sucks if he wins. No offense to my last buddy but I thought you had no fucking prayer.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #38) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:35 pm

Post by reinoe »

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #39) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:14 pm

Post by reinoe »

I've come to the conclusion that Wake is fucking unlynchable. Like no matter what he just won't get lynched.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #40) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:16 pm

Post by reinoe »

And Boonskiies doesn't realize he's cop cleared!!! Holy shit maybe he doesn't realize Broodking is cop cleared too? Oh if a cop clear is mislynched tomorrow...

I'm salivating at the thought. :eek: :twisted:

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #41) » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:52 pm

Post by reinoe »

I'm getting a heady rush at the idea of Boonskiies getting mislynched. I want that so badly. Like I get dizzy at the thought.

Selkie

Return to “Completed Game Topics”