Cloud Nine
Cloud Nine
Goon
Cloud Nine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:01 pm

Post by Cloud Nine »

In post 1114, Titus wrote:Yeah. You basically sit on your ass while I am getting attacked. You say nothing publically but have your safe little prediction in case a vig shoots Venmar.

TItus, you understand that this game has been on for a little more than 24 hours, right?
Cloud Nine
Cloud Nine
Goon
Cloud Nine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:02 pm

Post by Cloud Nine »

This hydra is going to be suffering because Sal and i don't have an easy means of communication and ns decided I was scum pregame and now after posting 45 fucking pages in a single day we're apparently obvscum.
Cloud Nine
Cloud Nine
Goon
Cloud Nine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:03 pm

Post by Cloud Nine »

I'm not reading most of this, btw. I'm presuming we've managed to fuck up all the objectives, though.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:06 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

#5 is hosed, #1 is in an unknown spot (eek looks considerably better than he did but some of the interaction with him vs titus rubbed me weird in a way that I am having trouble articulating)

#3 and #4 have always depended on a scum lynch, #2 on night play. We're playing the day normally as far as the lynch pool now. We should still try to get #3/#4
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:07 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1124, borkjerfkin wrote:But he's 'worried that there's possibly no scum in those hoods.'
That was a hypothetical question aimed at you, nothing more.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:08 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

A hypothetical question posed to make your position look reasonable yet at the same time with no basis in reality
Cloud Nine
Cloud Nine
Goon
Cloud Nine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:08 pm

Post by Cloud Nine »

See, if this game started any other weekend I could have taken a better initiative and stop...whatever has happened.

But, alas, personalities and shit.

I hate all of you.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:08 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

<3
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:09 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 1069, borkjerfkin wrote:Fuck you

In post 1075, borkjerfkin wrote:If you're town, seriously eat shit.

I apologize for these that was out of line.
Cloud Nine
Cloud Nine
Goon
Cloud Nine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:11 pm

Post by Cloud Nine »

bork, you're okay. I appreciated that someone else would actually try to create some town unity.

But, sadly, the playerbase nowadays is two headstrong. So I'm a top scumread now for planning, trying to convince people to follow plans, getting angry and players for ignoring me, and being absent for twelve hours.

Argh.
SnowStorm
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:11 pm

Post by SnowStorm »

In post 1122, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1120, SnowStorm wrote:the harder I find it to believe that Loo's actions were scum motivated.

they sure as hell weren't town motivated.

It was apparently self-motivated as he put himself and his interests above town's.

How do you explain a scum motivation?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:11 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1130, borkjerfkin wrote:A hypothetical question posed to make your position look reasonable yet at the same time with no basis in reality
I never said what I did was reasonable. I did it to shake the game state up. I wanted to point out how foolishly stupid it is to sit here for 40 pages trying to finagle the lynch just right, even though many people voting Eek were starting to town read him. I mean seriously, fucked up priorities. Lynch a town read just so we can progress towards some 1 shot night actions.
Cloud Nine
Cloud Nine
Goon
Cloud Nine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:12 pm

Post by Cloud Nine »

muffin you're going to be my white knight, right? Don't like mollie get to you.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:13 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

@C9: I didn't like your Venmar angle early game. Everything else levied against you I haven't really attempted to corroborate (probably precisely because you haven't been around)
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:13 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1133, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 1069, borkjerfkin wrote:Fuck you

In post 1075, borkjerfkin wrote:If you're town, seriously eat shit.

I apologize for these that was out of line.

It's ok... really. I'm thick skinned, and I'd be lying if I said this was the first time I've ever done something as town that I knew would piss people off. I think MagnaofIllusion doesn't like playing with me anymore because I get under his skin with my antics at times. Part of my play style is to be unpredictable. I was fully expecting to get some hate mail for this.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:14 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 1136, Toogeloo wrote:I never said what I did was reasonable. I did it to shake the game state up. I wanted to point out how foolishly stupid it is to sit here for 40 pages trying to finagle the lynch just right, even though many people voting Eek were starting to town read him. I mean seriously, fucked up priorities. Lynch a town read just so we can progress towards some 1 shot night actions.

But you didn't just try to shift the momentum onto Titus, which would have allowed you to have your cake and eat it, and I can't for the life of me figure out
why.
SnowStorm
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:15 pm

Post by SnowStorm »

In post 1134, Cloud Nine wrote:bork, you're okay. I appreciated that someone else would actually try to create some town unity.

But, sadly, the playerbase nowadays is two headstrong. So I'm a top scumread now for planning, trying to convince people to follow plans, getting angry and players for ignoring me, and being absent for twelve hours.

Argh.

"It's not me, it's them"? That's your excuse for the scumreads on you?
Cloud Nine
Cloud Nine
Goon
Cloud Nine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:16 pm

Post by Cloud Nine »

In post 1138, borkjerfkin wrote:@C9: I didn't like your Venmar angle early game. Everything else levied against you I haven't really attempted to corroborate (probably precisely because you haven't been around)

I was mad at Venmar. I had me and Rogue(I think?) voting for SKOT pregame, but decided Venmar might be powerlynched for posting after your little warning. Meh. I make no hesitations when I say I hate day ones and would much rather have powerlynched and actually started the game with some night actions.
Cloud Nine
Cloud Nine
Goon
Cloud Nine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:17 pm

Post by Cloud Nine »

In post 1141, SnowStorm wrote:"It's not me, it's them"? That's your excuse for the scumreads on you?

Yes.
Cloud Nine
Cloud Nine
Goon
Cloud Nine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:17 pm

Post by Cloud Nine »

In post 37, Natirasha wrote:
In post 16, Cloud Nine wrote:My group is the Outcasts(ns/mala, toogeloo, rubik's ashtray, PV).

In post 83, Natirasha wrote:Yeah. Our power is most useful in the mid game so I wanna lynch Toogaloo actually. He's the one I found most questionable in our pregame.

Needed to quote these lol.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:17 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 1141, SnowStorm wrote:But, sadly, the playerbase nowadays is two headstrong. So I'm a top scumread now for planning, trying to convince people to follow plans, getting angry and players for ignoring me, and being absent for twelve hours.

Did anyone actually list any of these as reasons?
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:18 pm

Post by Speaker for the Dead »

okay i am caught up.

and jesus christ I can't leave you people alone for a second.

since i was catching up (and it is freshest in my mind) toog seems town cos I felt the very same way. I felt genuinely frustrated by what I was reading.

I agree with titus wrt toog. titus and eek both feel like scum so i am not sure why lynching town in order to achieve a weak neighbourhood role should which scum can manipulate shld take priority over lynching scum. like borky don't you have both eek and titus as townreads? I know that you were working your way up to a scumread on titus but other than you feel like you are "being played here" I am hardpushed as to see why.

town wc >>> town motivation >>> town posts

re: policy lynching - it shld be pretty obvious that I was addressing pl-ing a player cos you donnae like dem rather than pl-ing players based on obtaining an objective. where were people confused about this re: borky.

there seems to be too much steering towards obtaining special abilities at the cost of lynching town and I am so not down with that.

I SAID that we shld give up votes and do foses in thread instead of voting until we coalesced a bit in order to keep track of our suspicions but welp. that didn't happen did it. why not?

cos I am permanent v/la on weekends. this shld be known.
@ mod - can you officially make me v/la on weekends like can it appear in every post count or something?
muffina got busy.

there is every bit of scum motivation to control who gets the neighbourhood powahz am I the only 1 who thinks this?

townreads:

rogue
venny
titus
snow
rubik

how are people managing to ignore that shiny metal thing is beyond me. like they have not made 1 town post yet and somehow...they are being ignored.

mebbe nero mebbe brian

eta: goddman a bunch xposts
"Sickness and healing are in every heart; death and deliverance in every hand.” orson scott card, speaker for the dead
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:20 pm

Post by Speaker for the Dead »

In post 1135, SnowStorm wrote:
In post 1122, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1120, SnowStorm wrote:the harder I find it to believe that Loo's actions were scum motivated.

they sure as hell weren't town motivated.

It was apparently self-motivated as he put himself and his interests above town's.

How do you explain a scum motivation?

I might change my mind on snow.
"Sickness and healing are in every heart; death and deliverance in every hand.” orson scott card, speaker for the dead
Cloud Nine
Cloud Nine
Goon
Cloud Nine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:20 pm

Post by Cloud Nine »

In post 1145, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 1141, SnowStorm wrote:But, sadly, the playerbase nowadays is two headstrong. So I'm a top scumread now for planning, trying to convince people to follow plans, getting angry and players for ignoring me, and being absent for twelve hours.

Did anyone actually list any of these as reasons?
Some of it is from ns in the neighborhood, but that is my (biased) interpretation.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:21 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

Speaker for the Dead wrote:like borky don't you have both eek and titus as townreads? I know that you were working your way up to a scumread on titus but other than you feel like you are "being played here" I am hardpushed as to see why.

I'm trying to get past the WIFOM behind "I am ok with being lynched as long as X happens".

Mollie if you're not townreading me by now I just don't fucking know what to say to you.

Like christ.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”