Macaronis and Cheese
Macaronis and Cheese
Goon
Macaronis and Cheese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:32 pm

Post by Macaronis and Cheese »

BORK - did you post this or something similar in your neighborhood topic? If so, give me the time stamp.

-Cheese
In post 8, borkjerfkin wrote:here is what I was going to post as soon as I could:

If you read nothing else I write here: DO NOT RVS ANYONE

I'm going to attempt to outline some ways we can potentially get some earlier objectives completed so that we can all get closer to our abilities together.

1)
Vote on and correctly predict the day's lynch within 24 hours of the day phase beginning

- this is actually really easy to do if 1) we don't mind possibly
lynching quickly only on D1
and 2) we possess a rudimentary ability to coordinate. I think this is pretty easy to nip in the bud for all 4 hoods, especially since it synergizes well with nearly EVERY other objective.

2)
Vote on and correctly predict a night kill

- this is something we can also use to our advantage. If we divide and conquer across the hoods and pick 4 of the towniest looking people in the game and
claim targets in thread
, we can effectively force scum to choose between leaving obvtown alive and advancing the ability counter.

3)
Successfully lynch scum with the whole neighborhood on the wagon

- harder, swingier. We can coordinate this, but we should attempt to do 2 hoods on D1, 2 hoods if we get something that's going to definitely lead to a lynch like a cop guilty, and let people vote normally other days.

4)
Successfully lynch scum with neighborhood members in the first and last positions on the wagon

- can only do one hood at a time, but still completely controllable by us. We can attempt 1 hood every day, just switch the votes on the wagon around.

5)
Successfully navigate an entire day phase without a member of the neighborhood receiving any votes

- Easily manipulable. We can get 3 hoods this one on D1.

If you read nothing else I write here: DO NOT RVS ANYONE

We think we should claim hood abilities.
We have a 1-Shot Sensor (use to discern how many on the lynch wagon the previous day were scum)
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:33 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 542, Titus wrote:I was Venmar's scumbuddy... look at the multilevel planning we did as scum. Venmar is totally capable.

I could point you to:
Fantasy Camp
Kill Everyone
House of Cards

All which are my three other most recent scumgames, all of in which I do almost no multilevel planning. Maybe a tiny bit in House of Cards in terms of certain decisions, but my play in KE was purely reactionary, and my play in Fantasy camp was very lightly coordinated and mostly just with the flow.

And then I could point you towards shitloads of town games where I act rashly and not indepth.

But I mean.. whatever.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:33 pm

Post by Titus »

He did. I'll get that Mac. Do you want the first draft or the final version?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

well, I'm pretty much in the same boat as Venmar. I DID NOT notice my qt link. Yeah, he could be faking but I think its most likely he's telling the truth. Also I suppose a lot of others missed it to 'cause the mod had to make an announcement. Venmar is prob town and Titus' push is shit.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:35 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

@Mac & Cheese: Posted several iterations of it, with minor alterations as we came up with the plan.

First instance of this was Thu, July 15 9:09 PM CDT (GMT-5) [I assume this is not against the rules; other people have been posting timestamps]
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:35 pm

Post by Titus »

Venmar, the point was that you're capable. Even by your posting, you're admitting there was indepth planning in UDesign. So you're capable. Here, you did something that suggests planning and benefits scum. Just shut up for the love of god please.

Who the hell do you think is scum in every neighborhood? Just so you can try to be useful and let's see if you can actually do something protown.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:35 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 554, borkjerfkin wrote:@Mac & Cheese: Posted several iterations of it, with minor alterations as we came up with the plan.

First instance of this was Thu, July 15 9:09 PM CDT (GMT-5) [I assume this is not against the rules; other people have been posting timestamps]

I confirm this.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:35 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

Sorry, July 17. Dunnp where the fuck 15 came from.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:37 pm

Post by Titus »

Agreed. Missed that. Checked the Thurs... drunk Titus posting.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:37 pm

Post by Venmar »

Peeling off of Titus, I agree with Jiffy about scumEek, though I don't see the merits in any other scumreads on people like C9. Townreading Bork and Majiffy for obvious reasons, Nero since this looks somewhat like his town play so far, Speaker Dead for their contributions in the QT, which come across as town motivated, and then some other leaning townreads on more obscure people like Toog and Ika I think.

PEdit: So since I am capable, I am automatically scum? Fucking go away, you cannot meta me for shit, players who have played more than one game with me can.

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 548, Titus wrote:Nero is being hypocritical trying to keep me lynchable when I'm obviously towning. He thinks Venmar is towning but thinks it's not ok for me to have an unpopular scumread but it's ok for him

LMFAO. OMGUS much?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:38 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 553, Nero Cain wrote:well, I'm pretty much in the same boat as Venmar. I DID NOT notice my qt link. Yeah, he could be faking but I think its most likely he's telling the truth. Also I suppose a lot of others missed it to 'cause the mod had to make an announcement. Venmar is prob town and Titus' push is shit.

Like, when Nero Cain understands what I am saying, it's over.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:39 pm

Post by Venmar »

Wait, Nero Town doesn't click with my brain patterns. What is this. Are you evolving Nero? OR are you scum?

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:39 pm

Post by Titus »

No you're scum because your actions benefit scum. Your RVS effectively shut off an objective of the most powerful town ability. Then you pile on a town member in that group, to hurriedly lynch to get a free mislynch. Then, you act as if you're stupid and that's not you.

I don't give a shit if other people missed. You wouldn't.

You also missed my question. NAME A SCUM IN EVERY HOOD.

Nero, you aren't even my top scumread in your hood. I have suspicions based on hypocrisy but who wouldn't?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:40 pm

Post by ika »

titus, venmar: BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT EACH OTHER. IF YOU GUYS ARE GONNA GO CONTINUE THIS PISS CONTEST IM JUST GOING TO SAY WE LYNCH ONE OF YOU TO END THIS STIPUDNESS.

p-edit:

VOTE: titus

how about this we lynch one of you so we can end this stupiness. im getting fucking pissed by this stupid fight
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:41 pm

Post by Venmar »

I was actually peeling off of Titus >.> <,<

Macaronis and Cheese
Macaronis and Cheese
Goon
Macaronis and Cheese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:42 pm

borkjerfkin wrote:@Mac & Cheese: Posted several iterations of it, with minor alterations as we came up with the plan.

borkjerfkin wrote:Sorry, July 17. Dunnp where the fuck 15 came from.

Interesting. That is after Speaker for the Dead posted his long-winded post that was similar to yours on July 18th at around 3am EST/EDT. Did other neighborhoods have a similar post to bork's in their neighborhoods?

-Cheese
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like in no way am I being a hypocrite, Titus. You are just pissed as fuck that I caught you and then you are throwing shit my way.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:43 pm

Post by Titus »

Yeah, then why didn't you answer my question about who ELSE is scum? You are blantantly refusing to scumhunt.

ika, I'm being a professor, schooling this town. I did it with Fuzzy. Let me crack him. Just give me time. I know you're being town you with your rolefish. Just fucking trust me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:43 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 563, Titus wrote:You also missed my question. NAME A SCUM IN EVERY HOOD.

I gave me reads earlier :/, don't force bs reads out me cause I wont do it.

Macaronis and Cheese
Macaronis and Cheese
Goon
Macaronis and Cheese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:43 pm

Macaronis and Cheese wrote:
borkjerfkin wrote:@Mac & Cheese: Posted several iterations of it, with minor alterations as we came up with the plan.

borkjerfkin wrote:Sorry, July 17. Dunnp where the fuck 15 came from.

Interesting. That is after Speaker for the Dead posted his long-winded post that was similar to yours on July 18th at around 3am EST/EDT. Did other neighborhoods have a similar post to bork's in their neighborhoods?

-Cheese

I am just wondering if scum might have copied something like that from another neighborhood to appear town by proposing this strategy that would be posted otherwise on Day 1 in the main thread anyway.

-Cheese
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:44 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 567, Nero Cain wrote:like in no way am I being a hypocrite, Titus. You are just pissed as fuck that I caught you and then you are throwing shit my way.

Hi NeroTown, how are you?

Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:44 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 424, borkjerfkin wrote:I actually need to revisit how Titus got from that to vehemently defending SKOT (Which is what she is doing now), because I missed it while I was doing shit earlier.

Because SKOT randomly voted a person from the same neighborhood as someone who was already voted? Something along the lines of scum would have taken advantage of the opportunity to vote another neighborhood?

In post 432, Rogue wrote:ILL FLUFF AS MUCH AS I WANT TO FLUFF BRIAN

You can do what you want, but this was a complaint directed universally. >:[

I also spend half my time catching up deciphering the meaning of Gifs. That's always fun.

In post 432, Rogue wrote:Cloud 9's been giving me the heebie jeebies in my neighborhood. First they suggest a QL on mastin/skot to which I go wat, then they also are proceeding under the assumption the neighborhood is all town, as well as discreditting me in-thread when I voice my suspicions

I find this interesting. I'm not in your neighborhood, so I can't really tell. Were there reasons to go along with Cloud 9's scumfuckery?

In post 435, Titus wrote:Brian's town because I haven't explicitly scumread him.

Is this, like, a thing? I don't remember you ever declaring being able to accurately read me.

I would definitely lynch Eek over you at this point, though. Don't know if there's scum in our neighborhood, but he's the worst based on PoE.

In post 449, borkjerfkin wrote:ideally it was not supposed to do that, people just jizzed all over RVS because they don't pay attention.

I think I lost my wager. I predicted you'd get voted after you made your announcement, not before.

/18 This was a fluffy post. >:[
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:45 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

@mac n cheese: I want to know how you plan to discern between [communication via scum qt] and [people having similar ideas because they want abilities too]

If they copied my wording that's one thing, but otherwise, meh.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:45 pm

Post by Venmar »

FTR, Idk why people are treating Titus's premature as fuck and panicy claim (pretty uncharacteristic imo), which is a VT claim above all else, to be so damming to think she's town/not scum/not lynchable today.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”