Mini 444 - Reverse Mafia Vanilla (Stopped)

Machiavellian-Mafia
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Mon May 14, 2007 11:34 am

Post by Machiavellian-Mafia »

Looks to me like we can still play mafia like normal, except instead of voting for the suspicious people to lynch, we avoid voting for them to prevent their revival and vote for more protown people, essentially just like the "reverse" theme of the game.

And I like this good/bad karma idea from our mod.
Good Karma
: KaleiÐoscøpe for having unusual characters in his name.
The end justifies the means.
Machiavellian-Mafia
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #1) » Wed May 16, 2007 1:21 pm

[quote="LoudmouthLee"][quote="Machiavellian-Mafia"]Looks to me like we can still play mafia like normal, except instead of voting for the suspicious people to lynch, we avoid voting for them to prevent their revival and vote for more protown people, essentially just like the "reverse" theme of the game.

Good Karma
: KaleiÐoscøpe for having unusual characters in his name.[/quote]

Random Good Karma? That makes no sense.

Bad Karma: MM
[/quote]
I liked the novel good/bad karma idea from our mod, so at the beginning of the game where it's ok to be random and silly, I chose to random good karma Kscope. I think you may be taking this a little too seriously.

I also think Relph has likely made a Freudian Slip with his "4 people with information" post, so I'd say he's likely scum and I wouldn't consider reviving him.
Bad karma: Relph

So far IMO Yos, LML, Logi, and DW have made the best initial protown impressions, but none of them have sufficient protownness to have my vote right now.
Machiavellian-Mafia
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (isolation #2) » Tue May 22, 2007 8:48 pm

As seen in V/LA and my sig, I won't be able to post until around 5/25.
Machiavellian-Mafia
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #3) » Mon May 28, 2007 11:48 pm

I am back now. I will catch up today or tomorrow.
Machiavellian-Mafia
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:52 am

Sorry about being inactive recently, I will catch up today.
Machiavellian-Mafia
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:07 am

First I will address Yos's points against me.

[quote="Yosarian2"]
bad karma: Machiavellian Mafia

I know he was away for a while, but even before that, he didn't really post much content, and more importantly, the one post of his that DID have content looks scum-like to me.

[quote="Machiavellian-Mafia"][quote="LoudmouthLee"][quote="Machiavellian-Mafia"]Looks to me like we can still play mafia like normal, except instead of voting for the suspicious people to lynch, we avoid voting for them to prevent their revival and vote for more protown people, essentially just like the "reverse" theme of the game.

Good Karma
: KaleiÐoscøpe for having unusual characters in his name.[/quote]

Random Good Karma? That makes no sense.

Bad Karma: MM
[/quote]
I liked the novel good/bad karma idea from our mod, so at the beginning of the game where it's ok to be random and silly, I chose to random good karma Kscope. I think you may be taking this a little too seriously.

I also think Relph has likely made a Freudian Slip with his "4 people with information" post, so I'd say he's likely scum and I wouldn't consider reviving him.
Bad karma: Relph

So far IMO Yos, LML, Logi, and DW have made the best initial protown impressions, but none of them have sufficient protownness to have my vote right now.[/quote]

In this, MM's only content containing post all game, he just kind followed my and others comments about Ralph's "4 scum" comment being off, and then said that he finds several people to look pro-town. The post kind of feels like he's just going with the flow, which is a scumtell especally when he's otherwise lurked. Worse then that, he just flatly states that he thinks Ralph's "4 people withj information" is a freudian slip while ignoring the fact that it's quite unlikely there actually are 4 scum, which makes a "freudian slip" explination seem a bit odd.

On another note, MM said a few days ago that he was back and would re-read "today or tommorow", and then he did not did so. I would like to hear more from him soon.[/quote]
I was posting everything that caught my attention at the time, and one of them was relph's comment. Upon further review, yes I would agree that 4 scum is not very likely in terms of balance wise, but I still think relph made a slip, but more towards something that could have misled us. Plus, relph has basically disappeared after the round of bad karmas given to him. I would not consider reviving relph at all any time soon.

And I apologize for not doing what I promised a week ago, there was some unexpected RL mess that I had to clear up.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”