Goon
Primoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (isolation #0) » Fri May 11, 2007 11:08 am

Post by Primoris »

Vote: Albert B. Rampage

Brought to you by random.org!
The best trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Primoris
Primoris
Goon
Primoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Sun May 13, 2007 9:02 pm

Post by Primoris »

Well, if someone's first vote is not random, but based on a previous game I don't care. If OverTheUnder somehow will keep hinting at that other game, it isn't helping the town much.
Primoris
Primoris
Goon
Primoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #2) » Mon May 14, 2007 10:28 am

Post by Primoris »

Wow, this is interesting.

I really doubt we're at rist of "nuking" a townie at 2 or 3 votes. I do think it's a fair point to bring up, ryan, but it really isn't that big of a deal. I wonder though, why do you really unvote Jordan? What's the risk of keeping the vote? You're almost playing too safe.
Primoris
Primoris
Goon
Primoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #3) » Tue May 15, 2007 7:33 am

Post by Primoris »

Going by Albert's post history, he hasn't been posting in such a style in other games. How could it be related to his role?

I again would like to say that indeed playing too safe is not in the benefit of the town at this point, however, I cannot agree with the people that're saying ryan is playing too safe. No vote at this point.
Primoris
Primoris
Goon
Primoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (isolation #4) » Wed May 16, 2007 9:43 pm

Post by Primoris »

Jordan, are you really just waiting for concrete evidence or rather just waiting for a good moment to vote for an innocent player without it looking suspicious?

There seems to be some sort of pattern with ryan and Jordan playing a very non-aggressive game whereas Lowell and HackerHuck seem much more inclined to lynch someone, which is a good sign. After getting some votes on him, I haven't seen ryan do something the last few posts that makes me think he's town.

I'm not sure Lowell is town either, but as I said, ryan hasn't managed to convince me at all, about his alignment.

Vote: ryan
Primoris
Primoris
Goon
Primoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #5) » Wed May 16, 2007 9:44 pm

Post by Primoris »

Forgot to say, I'll be away Friday through Sunday.
Primoris
Primoris
Goon
Primoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #6) » Thu May 17, 2007 10:00 pm

Post by Primoris »

Unvote
:D

Vote: Ryan

Apologies about that.

Ryan, I'm sorry but like I said you haven't convinced me yet of being innocent and putting a 5th vote on you brings you in danger which is always interesting. Perhaps one of your scum buddies will unvote now to save you, perhaps they'll do the exact opposite and vote as well to look innocent.

I'm not suggesting we should sacrifice you to gain information but I'm willing to put you in danger to get some.
Primoris
Primoris
Goon
Primoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #7) » Mon May 21, 2007 8:03 am

Post by Primoris »

Alright, I'm back.

I see that that 5th vote I casted has stirred up some discussion and all I can say is that I stand by my decision. I did not just want to see your reaction ryan, but everyone elses too.

I've got to read up a bit better before coming with something truly substantial, especially Aimee's long posts look interesting :) but I've got to agree that Lowell's most recent post looks odd. That change of play came out of the blue for me.
Primoris
Primoris
Goon
Primoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #8) » Mon May 21, 2007 9:03 am

Post by Primoris »

Primoris wrote:Forgot to say, I'll be away Friday through Sunday.
That was a short post, number 77 :)
Primoris
Primoris
Goon
Primoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #9) » Wed May 23, 2007 11:16 am

Post by Primoris »

After reading back a bit: Aimee might have contributed little when it comes to the amount of posts, I did like and appreciate the analysis. I would assume she's not scum. Ryan, Lowell and Jordan would appear most vocal, as well as TrustGossip more recently into the game. Ryan and Lowell are probably not teamed up one way or another, but Jordan seems to be going towards ryan's side in their ongoing discussion. Whether that's one townie believing another or something else, I'm not sure. I just found Jordan to support ryan extensively.

Less active players seem to be HackerHuck, dreezr and OverTheUnder and please correct me if I'm wrong but none of them is asking to be replaced at the moment. While HackerHuck's posts have been short, they definitely were not meaningless. Dreezr and OverTheUnder, however, do seem to be missing in action at this point. Lurking? Or out of willingness to play?

Of course, Albert is drawing attention to himself like mad, but he can't help it. Still, his posts are intriguing. I haven't figured out yet what they could mean, except that they seem to have to be rhymes.

I'll comment on the replaced people and their replacements once they've picked up posting.

I know this might look odd, but I'm going to
Unvote
at this point. Again, I did not feel I was wrong earlier, if anything I played dangerously, but nothing more. However, by staying active day by day and making fair points towards Lowell, who's been less and less able to put up a good defense and good posting, he's been convincing me of his innocense. Like I said earlier, the OMGUS vote from Lowell was really out of place but I'd like to keep my peace for now.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”