Open 560: Tit for Tat (Game Over, 4/12 alive)

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:40 am

Post by T S O »

What -has- happened? Riddleton being town? I noticed that. You being borderline-illiterate? That one's becoming clearer.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:40 am

Post by T S O »

I don't think we should converse anymore because talking to you just makes me sad.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Riddleton
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:00 am

Post by Riddleton »

In post 52, Dot Matrix wrote:Because if there's anything TSO is lacking, it's balls.
Tell me, what's the town motivation for ignoring everything and not scumhunting?
I am scumhunting and I think we've found an obvious one.
Julatorium
Julatorium
Townie
Julatorium
Townie
Townie

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:00 am

Post by Julatorium »

1) To address the TSO post, we can talk about the "spirit of the game" nature of that play post-game. Null reaction to the question based on what we know of TSO, but happy we're out of RVS because of it.

Xfd, insanity, and Hgh came in post game-start and made no comments to the issue, infact appeared to wish to resurrect RVS. Why are you RVS'ing when stuff has happenned?

We also don't agree with the statement from KB that TSO's demeanor changed at all, or that a perceived change even matters, because he had his role when he made the accusation. It would be different if he didn't have his role, made this play pre-roles, and acted different once the game started. Trolls be trolling.

2) Flavor response

Our daughter is going to 3rd grade ACE classes next year, and the kids will have to vote on what subjects they are taught. This is a laughable exercise, because the choices are going to be like... Dinosaurs and Mythical Creatures, or Art and Music appreciation. The classes are inevitably chosen by how many boys and girls are in the class that year.

That said, We dissonantly
choose A
based on rock paper scissors (good ol' rock!).

3) Riddleton's newness: We thought the whole idea behind the Road to Rome wasn't to teach people how to play mafia, but to teach people how to play mafia
here
. His lack of MS experience will inevitably (and has already) waste time. We strongly encourage him to join a newbie game.

Right now, we see him newbtelling more than town/scumtelling (like #74), but of the votes on him, we appreciate the Not_Mafia vote as the only real attempt to pressure with reasoning. We don't like HGH's vote because he fingers everyone who is contributing to the conversation, no reasoning, no contribution of his own.

Tammy, does Riddleton's being a new player change your reaction to him not voting in RVS?

Malakittens, same question?

HGH, what are the reasons for your list in #114?

vote: HGH7193
Juls and Moratorium
Hydraing in life since 2003
Riddleton
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:00 am

Post by Riddleton »

(the other quote was an accident. Didn't mean to do that, sorry)
Riddleton
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:02 am

Post by Riddleton »

I can play mafia how I would like,
Juls
. Just because I don't agree with some principles here (ie. Rvs) doesn't make me "new" etc. I thought we established that long ago.
Julatorium
Julatorium
Townie
Julatorium
Townie
Townie

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:11 am

Post by Julatorium »

Not trying to hurt your feelings, but calling a spade a spade. You may not be new to mafia, but you are new to the way mafia is done here. We've all been "new" at some point.
Juls and Moratorium
Julatorium
Julatorium
Townie
Julatorium
Townie
Townie

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:17 am

Post by Julatorium »

In post 79, Malakittens wrote:We are totally no lynching this
day phrase
. I'm totally just kidding. ;D

Anyways for real. No lynching does more harm than it does good. It gives information for town to use in the future.
Do you realize you have been auto-correcting the word
phase
for a year and a half? Search your posts site-wide for "day phrase"
Juls and Moratorium
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:23 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 125, T S O wrote:What -has- happened? Riddleton being town? I noticed that. You being borderline-illiterate? That one's becoming clearer.
Wow somehow Julatorium found a whole slew of stuff to address, guess they just pulled all that out of their shared ass because nothing at all has been happening. :roll:
Ha͈̜͇̦͚i̭̖͕̭͍̫l̥̲̯ ̱̦͚̤P͓̦͎̳i̟̱z҉͚͈̖̖z̳͡a̶l͈̞̦̙c͖̥͔̮͓̣͎ơ̼̬͚̦̫a͇̪̹̠t̨̲ļ͈͚̼̰.̝̱̦͉
HGH7193
HGH7193
Townie
HGH7193
Townie
Townie

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:10 am

Post by HGH7193 »

In post 128, Julatorium wrote:1) To address the TSO post, we can talk about the "spirit of the game" nature of that play post-game. Null reaction to the question based on what we know of TSO, but happy we're out of RVS because of it.

Xfd, insanity, and Hgh came in post game-start and made no comments to the issue, infact appeared to wish to resurrect RVS. Why are you RVS'ing when stuff has happenned?

We also don't agree with the statement from KB that TSO's demeanor changed at all, or that a perceived change even matters, because he had his role when he made the accusation. It would be different if he didn't have his role, made this play pre-roles, and acted different once the game started. Trolls be trolling.

2) Flavor response

Our daughter is going to 3rd grade ACE classes next year, and the kids will have to vote on what subjects they are taught. This is a laughable exercise, because the choices are going to be like... Dinosaurs and Mythical Creatures, or Art and Music appreciation. The classes are inevitably chosen by how many boys and girls are in the class that year.

choose A

3) Riddleton's newness: We thought the whole idea behind the Road to Rome wasn't to teach people how to play mafia, but to teach people how to play mafia
here
. His lack of MS experience will inevitably (and has already) waste time. We strongly encourage him to join a newbie game.

Right now, we see him newbtelling more than town/scumtelling (like #74), but of the votes on him, we appreciate the Not_Mafia vote as the only real attempt to pressure with reasoning. We don't like HGH's vote because he fingers everyone who is contributing to the conversation, no reasoning, no contribution of his own.

Tammy, does Riddleton's being a new player change your reaction to him not voting in RVS?

HGH, what are the reasons for your list in #114?

vote: HGH7193
I made the list because I feel that there may be one mafia member in there or maybe two because if they post early they will not look suspicious....other than lurking which won't go unnoticed and get them lynched.
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:23 am

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

You realize a list is counter productive for mafia. When it gets down to it why would that help them?
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
Julatorium
Julatorium
Townie
Julatorium
Townie
Townie

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:25 am

Post by Julatorium »

In post 134, HGH7193 wrote:I made the list because I feel that there may be one mafia member in there or maybe two because if they post early they will not look suspicious....
Did we join the right queue?

Ok, so... following you here... if posting means scummy in your world, why did you not include Dot Matrix?
Juls and Moratorium
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:39 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 134, HGH7193 wrote:I made the list because I feel that there may be one mafia member in there or maybe two because if they post early they will not look suspicious....other than lurking which won't go unnoticed and get them lynched.
If it's just because you think posting in general is a scumtell because we're evading lurking (I'll leave this part to Julatorium), then how can you have made a priority list?

Why was the list in that specific order and what makes each person scummier than the person below?

VOTE: HGH
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:39 am

Post by T S O »

In post 128, Julatorium wrote:1) To address the TSO post, we can talk about the "spirit of the game" nature of that play post-game.
Well, you can talk about it postgame, I guess - I have no intention of apologising for trolling, and although you seem to think it's outside "the spirit of the game"... I don't.
In post 128, Julatorium wrote:Null reaction to the question based on what we know of TSO, but happy we're out of RVS because of it.
Judging from the overwhelming response vindicating me completely, it's blatantly obvious you don't know what you're talking about. Please quit flaunting your ignorance. Atta boy!
In post 128, Julatorium wrote:We also don't agree with the statement from KB that TSO's demeanor changed at all, or that a perceived change even matters, because he had his role when he made the accusation. It would be different if he didn't have his role, made this play pre-roles, and acted different once the game started. Trolls be trolling.
Wow, lots of words, but no read at all! Trolling =/= scum.
In post 128, Julatorium wrote:2) Flavor response

choose A
Yes, yes, you're very smart.
-Marquis
Julatorium
Julatorium
Townie
Julatorium
Townie
Townie

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:55 am

Post by Julatorium »

In post 138, T S O wrote:
In post 128, Julatorium wrote:1) To address the TSO post, we can talk about the "spirit of the game" nature of that play post-game.
Well, you can talk about it postgame, I guess - I have no intention of apologising for trolling, and although you seem to think it's outside "the spirit of the game"... I don't.
Wasn't looking for an apology, nor a discussion to prompt one. We've stated that it's a null-tell. It's your nature, so we can't use it to read you.
Our quote wasn't about the content, or your vindication, it was about your nature. This is where you like to wallow. Therefore it can't be used.
TSO wrote:
In post 128, Julatorium wrote:We also don't agree with the statement from KB that TSO's demeanor changed at all, or that a perceived change even matters, because he had his role when he made the accusation. It would be different if he didn't have his role, made this play pre-roles, and acted different once the game started. Trolls be trolling.
Wow, lots of words, but no read at all! Trolling =/= scum.
That's right, and the statement is one regarding KB's views, not yours. Your reaction seems disproportionate to us. I thought you had some measure of pride in your trolling efforts?
TSO wrote:
In post 128, Julatorium wrote:2) Flavor response

choose A
Yes, yes, you're very smart.
She is. We're proud parents.
Juls and Moratorium
HGH7193
HGH7193
Townie
HGH7193
Townie
Townie

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:01 pm

Post by HGH7193 »

In post 137, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 134, HGH7193 wrote:I made the list because I feel that there may be one mafia member in there or maybe two because if they post early they will not look suspicious....other than lurking which won't go unnoticed and get them lynched.
If it's just because you think posting in general is a scumtell because we're evading lurking (I'll leave this part to Julatorium), then how can you have made a priority list?

Why was the list in that specific order and what makes each person scummier than the person below?

VOTE: HGH
I put the two people on top because they were posting a lot and they were also replying to each other a lot the last two I don't know why I put them there.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:11 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 90, Krystal Bald wrote:Yo Rid what do you think of the people in this game who aren't yourself?
You're not allowed to say that Mala is town though cuz I'm saying that right now and you saying it would be stealing and stealing is wrong.
:igmeou:

Why do you think Mala is town?
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:15 pm

Post by Tammy »

Krystal Bald is almost definitely town.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:37 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 108, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:Yay people already feel like they're sleeping.
Hi Tammy.
No idea was terrible joking or non
Hi!
insanity018
insanity018
Mafia Scum
insanity018
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:41 pm

Post by insanity018 »

Riddleton seems like a newbie town to me.
In post 140, HGH7193 wrote: I put the two people on top because they were posting a lot and they were also replying to each other a lot the last two I don't know why I put them there.
Do you think that people who reply to each other a lot are likely to be scum together?

@Tammy, what changed your mind between 141 and 142?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:42 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 127, Riddleton wrote:
In post 52, Dot Matrix wrote:Because if there's anything TSO is lacking, it's balls.
Tell me, what's the town motivation for ignoring everything and not scumhunting?
I am scumhunting and I think we've found an obvious one.
My previous other head took things too seriously. Why does that look like scum to you?

(I'm practically an innocent child right now, btw, 10 golden Tammy's beacon of town tickets to use whenever you want to anyone who can tell me why.)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:43 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 144, insanity018 wrote: @Tammy, what changed your mind between 141 and 142?
I don't follow?
insanity018
insanity018
Mafia Scum
insanity018
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:45 pm

Post by insanity018 »

In 141, you are questioning (with the suspicious smiley) why Krystal Bald thinks Mala is town?

And then in 142, you're pretty sure that KB is town.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:48 pm

Post by Tammy »

Mala hasn't done anything alignment indicative yet, so I'm not sure why he thinks she's town.

I had Krystal Bald as probably town rather early.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:53 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 128, Julatorium wrote:

Depends. Although, if he does come from a site that does no lynching for Day 1 AND possibly a site that doesn't do RVS and goes straight into "fluff stage" I might have chance to give him some space to breathe.

I'm kinda slightly leaning town due to the way he responded to others. So for now I'm going too:

UNVOTE: Riddle
In post 130, Riddleton wrote:I can play mafia how I would like,
Juls
. Just because I don't agree with some principles here (ie. Rvs) doesn't make me "new" etc. I thought we established that long ago.
Hmmmmmmm, ballsy, gutsy. I like you. This is really the post that gives me town vibes. It's dumb, but it's stated. Might be too ballsy for newb-scum, imo.
In post 132, Julatorium wrote:
In post 79, Malakittens wrote:We are totally no lynching this
day phrase
. I'm totally just kidding. ;D

Anyways for real. No lynching does more harm than it does good. It gives information for town to use in the future.
Do you realize you have been auto-correcting the word
phase
for a year and a half? Search your posts site-wide for "day phrase"
I don't even know why you decided to even bring this up? My phone is a thing that just autocorrects shit and I don't bother to re correct it.

~

In other news, we should vote Tammy.

VOTE: Tammy

:D
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015

Return to “Completed Open Games”