Mini 1582: Formerfish's First Foray (Game Over)

Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:21 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Vote Count 1.2

I Love Fairies
- bjc, Drew-Sta, theelkspeaks (L-4)
Drew-Sta
- OkaPoka, Grib, Grib (L-4)
KittyMo- Nul, Boonskiies (L-5)
theelksspeaks- shinyskarmory, massive (L-5)
bjc- Shinobi (L-6)

Not Voting: I Love Fairies, KittyMo

With 12 alive, it takes 7 votes for a lynch
(expired on 2014-07-03 00:22:00)
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:27 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

In post 41, Grib wrote:Drew, elk put ILF at L-2? And KittyMo was at L-3. So.
I honestly didn't see this. The last day and a half have been very busy due to work so I'm missing things. I just went back and had a look - elk made one post, and it was the vote on Fairies... That's quite suspect too. Seems to be an opportunistic lurker right there...
In post 41, Grib wrote:Well, the way I see it, if this were a world where only one of ILF or Kitty were mafia, there's a greater chance it would be Kitty. It's only the second day of Day 1, so I'm not anywhere near confident yet. Just guessing.
Why Kitty? I'm not suggesting you're wrong, just trying to get a broader picture.
In post 41, Grib wrote:I don't really know what a footy is, probably not a foot massage? But I'm okay, thank you. I had a weird nightmare and could use a hug and maybe some chocolate milk.
:lol: Footy is this.
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:27 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

In post 50, Formerfish wrote:
Vote Count 1.2

I Love Fairies
- bjc, Drew-Sta, theelkspeaks (L-4)
Drew-Sta
-
OkaPoka, Grib, Grib (L-4)

KittyMo- Nul, Boonskiies (L-5)
theelksspeaks- shinyskarmory, massive (L-5)
bjc- Shinobi (L-6)

Not Voting: I Love Fairies, KittyMo

With 12 alive, it takes 7 votes for a lynch
(expired on 2014-07-03 00:22:00)
@Mod - Can you confirm that is correct for me?

It is correct.
I Love Fairies
I Love Fairies
Goon
I Love Fairies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:35 pm

Post by I Love Fairies »

How the hell did you miss when I explained why? Where I explained why is literally in a nested quote in your post.

How the living fuck does that make my initial vote seem all the more suspicious?

Like, fuck each and every single one of you if you're going to vote me for not voting, and then proceed to vote me for voting. That's fucking bullshit. All of you guys put me in an impossible situation where I did nothing wrong, but you all vote me anyways. I'm fucking damned if I don't, damned if I do, and that's not fair. Putting people in unfair situations for no reason is scummy as shit.

My vote was justified, and it was ASKED FOR. If people didn't ask me to vote, I probably wouldn't have, because I don't feel very strongly about anyone in this game yet, given that it's still only like 2 days in.
A genius, huh? What does that mean? "Genius"? So I was not born with a whole lot of natural talent, not gifted like Neji… but I work hard and I never give up! That is my gift; that is my ninja way! ---- Rock Lee
I Love Fairies
I Love Fairies
Goon
I Love Fairies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:39 pm

Post by I Love Fairies »

God, as if I wasn't already grumpy enough, you guys go ahead and put me in an indefensible situation. That's literally my biggest pet peeve, being unfair to someone.
A genius, huh? What does that mean? "Genius"? So I was not born with a whole lot of natural talent, not gifted like Neji… but I work hard and I never give up! That is my gift; that is my ninja way! ---- Rock Lee
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:54 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

In post 53, I Love Fairies wrote:How the hell did you miss when I explained why? Where I explained why is literally in a nested quote in your post.

How the living fuck does that make my initial vote seem all the more suspicious?

Like, fuck each and every single one of you if you're going to vote me for not voting, and then proceed to vote me for voting. That's fucking bullshit. All of you guys put me in an impossible situation where I did nothing wrong, but you all vote me anyways. I'm fucking damned if I don't, damned if I do, and that's not fair. Putting people in unfair situations for no reason is scummy as shit.

My vote was justified, and it was ASKED FOR. If people didn't ask me to vote, I probably wouldn't have, because I don't feel very strongly about anyone in this game yet, given that it's still only like 2 days in.
1. I didn't ask you to vote for someone.
2. I think the reasons you did vote, and who you voted for, were opportunistic.
3. I agree we, as a group, have boxed you into a situation.

On that 3rd point I am very worried.

UNVOTE: ILF as I now feel like I've jumped the gun in a paranoid fashion.

Gah.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:54 pm

Post by Shinobi »

In post 36, bjc wrote:Am not scum.
Shit. Obv town then.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:54 pm

Post by Shinobi »

Also I have Fairies as town because gut.
I Love Fairies
I Love Fairies
Goon
I Love Fairies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:39 pm

Post by I Love Fairies »

In post 55, Drew-Sta wrote:
In post 53, I Love Fairies wrote:How the hell did you miss when I explained why? Where I explained why is literally in a nested quote in your post.

1. I didn't ask you to vote for someone.
2. I think the reasons you did vote, and who you voted for, were opportunistic.
3. I agree we, as a group, have boxed you into a situation.

On that 3rd point I am very worried.

UNVOTE: ILF as I now feel like I've jumped the gun in a paranoid fashion.

Gah.
1. No, you didn't, but someone else did. I obliged.
2. I disagree with you. My vote was by far the most reasoned vote up until that point, and I'd still contend that my vote was the most reasoned vote even after that.
3. Well thank you. I'm glad my anger about the situation has availed to some logic.
In post 56, Shinobi wrote:
In post 36, bjc wrote:Am not scum.
Shit. Obv town then.
Obv.
In post 57, Shinobi wrote:Also I have Fairies as town because gut.
What is your thoughts about the situation beyond just your read on me?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:43 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Unvote: KittyMo

I believe ILF and Shinobi are scum. As soon as someone tried to get some votes onto ILF, Shinobi tried getting that person lynched. And again, Shinobi just tried and protected ILF. I get that he 'might be trying to save a townie', but I just don't buy it.

Vote: Shinobi

I will hammer on ILF if an extra vote is needed though.
I Love Fairies
I Love Fairies
Goon
I Love Fairies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:53 pm

Post by I Love Fairies »

I'm honestly confused here. If you're talking about Shinobi, his only vote was on Freddy in the RVS stage, and his only "protection" of me was his comment that he has a gut feel on me after someone unvoted me.
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:50 pm

Post by KittyMo »

What kind of offsite mafia experience do you have, Boon?
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:42 am

Post by Grib »

In post 51, Drew-Sta wrote:
In post 41, Grib wrote:Drew, elk put ILF at L-2? And KittyMo was at L-3. So.
I honestly didn't see this. The last day and a half have been very busy due to work so I'm missing things. I just went back and had a look - elk made one post, and it was the vote on Fairies... That's quite suspect too. Seems to be an opportunistic lurker right there...
In post 41, Grib wrote:Well, the way I see it, if this were a world where only one of ILF or Kitty were mafia, there's a greater chance it would be Kitty. It's only the second day of Day 1, so I'm not anywhere near confident yet. Just guessing.
Why Kitty? I'm not suggesting you're wrong, just trying to get a broader picture. "I didn't see it" can't work forever.
In post 41, Grib wrote:I don't really know what a footy is, probably not a foot massage? But I'm okay, thank you. I had a weird nightmare and could use a hug and maybe some chocolate milk.
:lol: Footy is this.
Gotta start opening your eyes, child.

"If there a world." Starting a read with that sentence feels like I'm stretching it. It was the way the wagons came about. This isn't really something I'm going to defend to the death, because. It's only the third day of Day 1.

Oh, sports. Duh. >_>

@Boonskiies: I'm looking at Shinobi's three posts and they don't match what you're claiming.
shinyskarmory
shinyskarmory
Townie
shinyskarmory
Townie
Townie

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:09 am

Post by shinyskarmory »

I'm not really happy with the bandwagoning on RVS. I mean, building a wagon off someone's REACTION to RVS would be fine, but a lot of people just kind of dumped their votes on Kitty for no reason at all. For example, in this post:
In post 22, Grib wrote:
Vote: KittyMo

Second Vote: bjc

See, I can vote for people without saying anything too.

@KittyMo: Hi there. Who's your scumbuddy?

@bjc: What's up? Tell me about yourself.

@ILF: Hai. Vote for someone?
Grib votes KittyMo and demands a "scumbuddy" for no reason. Generally RVS doesn't last more then one vote per person, which is part of why I think his post is odd.

On the other hand, it isn't quite as bad in my mind as Boonskies jumping on the Kitty wagon with his very first post. I do agree with grib in that Boonskie's play is pretty suspicious, but at the moment I'm not sure if it's noob town or scum. Need more posts to analyze.
bjc
bjc
Mafia Scum
bjc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:26 am

Post by bjc »

In post 45, Grib wrote:
In post 44, bjc wrote:tl;dr
So. Are you scum or just a liability?
I'm awesome.
"
I am literally panicking right now because
I'm a fucking VT
and it really looks like I'm gonna get lynched and that scares me. I'd like to survive past Day 1.
"
-The great LeMidget
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:38 am

Post by OkaPoka »

Boonskiies you comment is scummy as hell. Please explain your thought process.

VOTE: Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:48 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm actually not sure what RVS is, to be fair. If that means the first page, then that is what I am referring to.
I stand by my votes.

@KittyMo I've played quite a bit in person, but this is my first onsite game.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:08 am

Post by OkaPoka »

RVS is where you do random crap and vote random people for random reasons and ask random questions to get as much random info as randomly possible. Pretty Random. eh?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:16 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Thanks for clearing that up. In any case, I'm still going to stand with my votes. Shinobi's play on the first page, voting for the person who voted for ILF immediately after didn't add up anything to me, until he tried getting away from the ILF vote. I think they're scum buddies.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:18 am

Post by Boonskiies »

@KittyMo my friend actually showed me this site about a week ago. He is also the one I play with in person.
I Love Fairies
I Love Fairies
Goon
I Love Fairies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:54 am

Post by I Love Fairies »

I think the opposition to your position is mostly found in the fact that Shinobi did not vote the person that voted for me at all.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:56 am

Post by Boonskiies »

First page, bjc voted for you. Post after that, shining votes bjc, so yes, he did vote for one who voted for you without a reason.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:57 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Shinobi, not shining. Auto correct makes me look like scum.
I Love Fairies
I Love Fairies
Goon
I Love Fairies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:23 am

Post by I Love Fairies »

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, here I was thinking you meant Shinobi voted Kitty. I actually kind of forgot bjc voted for me in the RVS. I kind of just...stopped paying attention to the votes in the RVS and only paid attention to the votes that were actually reasoned against me. Interesting.

I don't know what to tell ya, because I don't know what Shinobi was thinking at the time. My guess is more on him legitimately randomly voting.

Also, let's pretend for a moment that you are right and Shinobi voted bjc to "protect" me and attempt to lynch bjc, let's also pretend that Shinobi is scum. That doesn't make me scum. Scummers really like to buddy up with town members so that when that town member flips town, the scummer looks good because he was associated with the member that flipped. I suppose that's why you voted for Shinobi rather than me, even though I'm currently the easier lynch?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:32 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Correct, because either way, I believe Shinobi is acting scummier than you are, but I wouldn't be surprised if you ended up being scum. I'm pretty dead set on Shinobi though, well, because gut, as Shinobi said.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”