IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #2) » Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:14 am

Post by IH »

Ripley wrote:Leaving my vote where it is, on John.
He's made 17 posts (of a total of 53 total posts made by 9 players + 1 mod) almost all of which have been junk.
I've seen in other games how a player like this can damage a game by clogging it up with rubbish posts. It becomes all but impossible to reread; it's so hard to find the relevant material amongst the junk that people tend not bother trying, which only helps scum. And players like this are never nightkilled, and become more of a liability as the number of people alive dwindles.

Maybe, just maybe, this was an early flurry of posts that will turn out not to be typical. If it starts to look like that was the case I'll reconsider.
(Agree)
John wrote:Thats a junk reason. Almost as shitty as TCS's vote on Panzer.
Vote for me cause I post alot? Who cares? It's page 2, of course its all junk, what else do we have to go on? Noone has posted, including you. Why don't you become an active member of this thread and not sit around accusing me of "posting too much".

Unvote, Vote: Ripley
Replying with an Omgus attack/vote.

Hence the FoS
Panzerjagger wrote:Unvote, Vote:TCS for being the most incredibly scummy player I've ever seen and i agree that john's posting is ridiculous and the OMGUS vote was also stupid.
He acknowledges it also, but doesn't call it suspicious, just ridiculous and stupid. Not only that, he calls the minus 1 vote the most incredibly scummy player you've ever seen.

Seriously? That's the scummiest player you've seen? You must not have seen to many....
John wrote:Me and Panzer know each other in real life, hence the friendly comments. We're not scum buddies. Should have cleared that up sooner.
Reacting to something I wasn't even talking about. This means you're on edge, and find the need to defend something.

If you would notice 62, 63 John repeats Panzer.
Panzer wrote:I don't need explaining, I haven't done anything that needs to be explained.
This is just as scummy, if his vote was substantiated, he'd explain it.

Also, my vote on Panzer was a random vote, the first one, SV was second,

Post 34 sent up red flags about John responding to random votes on panzer. Then John throws down an OMGUS vote after Panzer voted him in post 40 (which I'm guessing is a 'hey stop commenting on it')
Panzerjagger wrote:Major FoS: TCS I'm at -1 and have been put there for literally no reason. I demand votes be taken off me before I am hammered.
I would have agreed, if you wouldn't have posted the last statement with it. Seriously, you think you were going to get hammered? You demand they be taken off of you? If you would have gotten hammered then Hammerer and TCS would have clearly been scum.

Also, John didn't even note on it, but moved his vote to Ripley quickly, then demanding explanations.

I think that it's either TCS, Panzer, and John.

TCS, because last time he tried to lynch someone for no reason, he was scum, trying to lynch his buddy.

Panzer for the reaction and statement in the last post I quoted.

John for being all spammy and following people.
Untrod Tripod (7:27:18 PM): you enjoy whoring
xcaykex (7:27:24 PM): yes
xcaykex (7:27:26 PM): i know that
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #3) » Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:10 am

Post by IH »

John wrote:I mentioned me and panzer knew each other because the way the posts were going, it seemed as though me and panzer were scum buddies. This explains th random votes for each other, and the charades joke.

unvote, vote:John

Why are you explaining your random vote? Perhaps it's the warning, but I'm pretty sure that at the moment I favor a John lynch over a Panzer one. The spammy posts I can understand.... but explaining away a random vote?

SV, why did you unvote in 73 if you liked the case?
Simenon wrote:Possibly the scummiest thing in the thread.

Attacking people for posting differently is a scumtell. Are you encouraging a lynch because you think john "posts rubbish"? Sure he does, but so do many with his similar experience. If you don't find anything scummy within his posts, just ignore them!

Secondly, John is helping the town by being active, not hurting it. I don't think john is overly active, but the town is overly inactive.

This sounds like a baseless and somewhat opportunistic attack on a newbie. Keeping my vote.

IH and TCS are probably town, and I have a small feeling spectrum is too.
No, being active, and being spammy are two different things.

Being spammy does not help the town. He's not posting attacking him for having a different posting style. He was essentially actively lurking, or posting without saying anything.

FoS:Simenon

Right now, anyone who is scummy to me at the moment seems to be linked/defending/something to John at the moment.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:45 pm

Post by IH »

Simenon wrote:Perhaps you should realize not everyone will share your opinions.
What was the purpose of this statment? No duh, because there isn't a lynch yet.

To me? That phrase is there for a purpose. Just from that statement right there, it sounds like you're just trying to unsubstantiate my reasons.

It would work if that had anything to do with any kind of case. Of COURSE everyone isn't going to share my opinions, or else the game of mafia would have no point.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:54 pm

Post by IH »

I don't see any reason why you're over reacting to a minus 1 vote this bad Panzer. Especially since your vote isn't on him.

If there was a speed lynch, I'm pretty sure we would have nailed the person who hammered if you were town.
SV wrote:This game is driving me up the wall. John is annoying the heck out of me: Stop repeatedly explaining dumb things. There's a certain tolerance I have for newbies, but you're fast exceeding that. The only reason why I don't think you're scummy is because I can't see why scum would draw this much attention fairly early game.
FoS:SV

It looks like he's paranoid newbie scum....

You even state that he is a newbie, and you have tolerance for him, and then you don't see why scum would draw that much attention early in the game?

Clearly because he's new, this should be a point against him, not another doubt....
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:58 pm

Post by IH »

Simenon wrote:Way to completely ignore the context.

You said "everybody I suspect seems to be defending John". Perhaps others have differing opinions on John. Just because you believe he's scum, which I don't, doesn't mean that I'm scum for defending him logically. Considering you ignored the reasons for why I think he's town, I'm going to assume you agree with their worth.

In that case, you're linking me with John only because I have a differing opinion. You are unsubstantiating me.
Errr, no. I wasn't linking you, I felt that was more an independent move than anything to do with john.

and it's not them "defending him" it's them all being
linked/defending/something to do with him
. Go back and read my post.

John is slightly scummy in his own right, and other players are individually also, but most of them all have something to do with John.

That's why my vote is on him instead of Panzer or SV especially.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #7) » Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:07 pm

Post by IH »

Sure thing John.

Almsot everything I've considered scummy in this game is linked to you. Like Panzer. Most everything he's done that I don't like has to do with you.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #8) » Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:45 am

Post by IH »

John wrote:So are you impling I am scum? Or that I am a scum magenet? I'm trying to figure out what your getting at.
Implying? I'm saying you're scum! That's why my vote is on you!

@Simenon

1.Yes there is a difference
2.To explain why my vote is on John instead of anyone else. (Mostly SV or Panzer)
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #9) » Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:47 am

Post by IH »

Panzer wrote:TCS, you are going to follow him all day? Are you aware that this is his first game? Beside any of this, do you realize the scumminess that is giving your vote to someone? You are essential forfeiting your opinion and giving could be scum an extra vote. I do realize you are probably joking but such a joke warrants an Unvote, Vote: TCS
Over reaction. Clearly a random vote, it's stated so in post 11. Pretty sure that this was opportunistic scum.
Panzer wrote:I know he is joking and TCS knows I like being "aggressive." It's page 1, aka the race to page 2 where we can find something more meaningful. Then on to pages 3-5 where there is some bad arguement. Page 6 comes and we decide one of the participants in the arguement lost and scold him and wagon. That's pretty much a big part of day 1.
More of an overreaction.
John wrote:what if i vote for you TCS just like the other game? lol
and screw you panzer, your jokes suck. if his jokes warrent an instant vote, yours warrant and instant lynch.

lol just playin man, you know it

Unvote: PanzerJager

and our commerical for gov. kicked ass btw. the goodfellas also had a good one unfourtunatly. nice of you to show. Ant says hi.
Yet even after these clearly scummy reactions of Panzer trying to explain things to much, John unvotes him and gets away from him.
John wrote:3 votes panzer. thats beat.
There was two from where you moved.
John wrote:Isn't it a lil' late for random votes? Whatever, I don't care.
Brings up a point, yet throws it away. It's just there to make someone look suspicious, nothing else.
John wrote:Thats a junk reason. Almost as shitty as TCS's vote on Panzer.
Vote for me cause I post alot? Who cares? It's page 2, of course its all junk, what else do we have to go on? Noone has posted, including you. Why don't you become an active member of this thread and not sit around accusing me of "posting too much".

Unvote, Vote: Ripley
First a little bit of an over reaction, with an Omgus vote/case, and unsubstantiating him with accusing him of not being active.
TCS wrote:Unvote, Vote:TCS for being the most incredibly scummy player I've ever seen and i agree that john's posting is ridiculous and the OMGUS vote was also stupid.
Though commented on being put at minus 1, and then moves his vote a few posts later.
John wrote:Me and Panzer know each other in real life, hence the friendly comments. We're not scum buddies. Should have cleared that up sooner.
This was out of the blue. Nothing brought this up at all.
Panzer, post 62 at 7:14 wrote:I would also like an Explanation from IH.
John, Post 63 at 7:28 wrote:Well, since your here, do your explaining, and clear your name before your lynched. Or don't, I don't care either way.

IH, is an explanation too much to ask for?
First off, the post times should speak for themselves. 14 minutes apart exactly. Second off, John is defending Panzer, but adding in "I don't care" to try and make it look like Panzer doesn't matter to him.

He's also following the heck out of Panzer
Panzer wrote:He follows you for 4 post then makes a rubbish post then says is up for a panzer lynch. This makes no sense because it was page 2 and no arguement. How are you gonna just lynch someone with zero reason. I believe both him and IH are lynching me due to other games and it's very scummy. They are just lynching blindly in a situation where we could essentially die 3 days if we continue to mis lynch. He then Finger of Suspicions Bird for asking why. He also refuse to give reason and ignores my post. I see TCS as the best lynch.
1.The following for 4 posts was obviously a joke.
2.Mine was clearly a random vote, and I didn't like your reaction at minus 1.
3.If anyone came along and hammered, I'm pretty sure we would have had a confirmed scum. It's like in a newbie game.
John wrote:IH, you make a very good point about me, I did not mean to make spammy posts, I apoligize.
Yet about the same point, he said that Ripley had "the worst reason ever"
John wrote:I mentioned me and panzer knew each other because the way the posts were going, it seemed as though me and panzer were scum buddies. This explains th random votes for each other, and the charades joke.
If anybody had asked, it wouldn't have been scummy. Explaining things for no reason seems scummy, especially if nobody is hinting at anything, because it seems like you're seeing things that are scummy, and thinking everyone else is seeing them. Town is not usually going to see as such, especially newbie town, because they're not concerned with looking innocent.
Panzer wrote:I'm sorry but when someone gets lynched for no reason it has a lot to do with out of game or other game reasons and bring emotions from other games is not scummy but it is not conducive to scum-catching, because it clouds your judgement.
I'm pretty sure nobody had mentioned a previous game, and you were the one who brought it up.
Simenon wrote:Possibly the scummiest thing in the thread.

Attacking people for posting differently is a scumtell. Are you encouraging a lynch because you think john "posts rubbish"? Sure he does, but so do many with his similar experience. If you don't find anything scummy within his posts, just ignore them!
Defense of John. This is stupid, and plain wrong. He wasn't attacking someone for posting differently. The last newbie I saw that spammed the thread with every other post was scum. He was essentially actively lurking.
John wrote:Panzer is right about one thing, don't let previous games affect this one. It does not help us, especialy if he is town or a power role. It's unproductive. If you have proof (which you do), then go off that.

I know Panzer can be a prick, but read through the bullshit.
Repeating Panzer again. Panzer is still the only one who brought up past games before John, and is just assuming.

Simenon wrote:Yeah, but I think it's pretty damn obvious he's not actively spamming. This whole case is a rather large attempt to take advantage of someone who doesn't really know how to play the game, and it's rather depressing.
No. The only newbies I see who post spam when there's nothing new are scum/Twito. and Twito is not a newbie.

LoS

John
Panzer
Simenon

Scummy

SV

John has been following panzer/defending him etc, etc

Simenon's only contribution this whole time seems to be about Ripley's comment on John.

The newbie that SV doesn't think is scum for some scummy actions is John.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #10) » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:18 pm

Post by IH »

So..... nothing else from it? Just you lost the response?

= |
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #11) » Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:30 am

Post by IH »

FoS:TCS

A mass modkill is an overexagerration. :roll:

I've never seen a modkill for inactivity on 'Scum. (The site, not the role)
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:13 am

Post by IH »

Once more, since it was deleted, it is just a general observation. I do not know of a specific example at the moment.

It's just that newb town are more likely to lurk and say "There's nothing to talk about" than spam up the thread.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #13) » Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:55 am

Post by IH »

Ok. Seriously.

FoS:Simenon

John is not at minus 1

You don't think he's scummy

you WANT him to claim?
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #14) » Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:59 pm

Post by IH »

HAI SKRUFFS!
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #179 (isolation #15) » Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:23 pm

Post by IH »

= | I will move to Panzer if John does not reach lynch minus 1 in the next 3 days
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #16) » Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:15 pm

Post by IH »

Ok, let me rephrase my deadline ultimatum, I will hammer on Tuesday. I think we'd have alot more information from a John lynch though, as scummy as he has been, his last post or two sounds more newb town....

I'm not exactly sure at the moment, but the deadline lynch should be one of John or Panzer, and I will hammer on Tuesday.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #17) » Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:58 pm

Post by IH »

Ripley wrote:Does this mean you think Panzer is the scummier of the two right now? I'm not sure I agree we'd get a lot more info from a John lynch. Panzer's been under the spotlight too. By my records 4 different people have voted Panzer and 4 have voted John, and Panzer has actually voted more people than John has. So using that as a rough yardstick there's not much in it. Certainly not enough for me to do anything other than lynch the scummier-looking one.
No, but they should both be at minus 1, and I obviously can't hammer John if I'm already on him, but the mod is not counting Simenon's vote.
So, meh, it really doesn't matter. You do know deadline is on Wednesday, correct?
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #18) » Tue May 01, 2007 9:38 am

Post by IH »

Extension please?

Someone is going to have to hammer with John at minus 1, and I can only put Panzer at minus one, so we need another voter.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #19) » Tue May 01, 2007 1:51 pm

Post by IH »

Well if someone would hammer John, we wouldn't have to worry about me having to hammer, but it doesn't look like anyone is going to budge. Ripley place your vote, as mine is not moving unless Someone else is at lynch minus one. I PMed the mod also, but I don't think we're getting that extension if it takes 7 of us.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #20) » Sat May 05, 2007 3:22 pm

Post by IH »

If you noticed, TCS is exploiting the voting rule....

I feel better with a
Vote: John
from yesterday, and a small hunch, even if it is a little uncertain. If John was scum it would depend on his partner I think for my hunch to be right.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #21) » Sat May 05, 2007 3:23 pm

Post by IH »

Wait,
Vote:John
Never mind, disregard the TCS thing, I mis read Skruffs post.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #22) » Wed May 09, 2007 8:50 am

Post by IH »

SV:Mostly about scum pairings. There is one that is more likely than the other.

Now if I can frickin remember what I was thinking about >.<; it had something to do with deadline votes I remember that.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #23) » Sun May 13, 2007 4:45 pm

Post by IH »

SV I've been lurking everywhere. If you'd check the V/la thread, I will until the 18th.

John's question about Ripley is unsettling.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #24) » Thu May 17, 2007 2:57 pm

Post by IH »

What does TSQ have to do with anything?
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #25) » Mon May 21, 2007 11:33 am

Post by IH »

Simenon's 19th post.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #334 (isolation #26) » Wed May 23, 2007 4:32 pm

Post by IH »

I agree. Simenon, Skruffs if SV is really scummy, post a clear and concise case please.

The answer "but I've already posted my case!" is not acceptable -_-
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #379 (isolation #27) » Tue May 29, 2007 3:51 pm

Post by IH »

[quote="Simenon]A color coded step by step to why spectrumvoid is scum!
(I'm so going to use this in other games. [/quote]
.....That was brilliant. = D
I see Skruffs claimed cop, which nobody seemed to get at ALL. I'm feeling confident that Skruffs is town actually.
Vote:SpectrumVoid
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #381 (isolation #28) » Tue May 29, 2007 4:17 pm

Post by IH »

I thought that the "It looks like we have a doc so" was obvious enough :roll:
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #29) » Wed May 30, 2007 9:25 am

Post by IH »

Wow, about to post what three others posted but.... Skruffs...

Open 18 <.<;;; Open
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #30) » Wed May 30, 2007 10:56 am

Post by IH »

<.< >.> That one is an open one too. Open.

Probably because of my awesomeness in both games though.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #31) » Thu May 31, 2007 9:50 am

Post by IH »

<3
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #416 (isolation #32) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:11 am

Post by IH »

Ahem, go town.

^_^
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #426 (isolation #33) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:23 pm

Post by IH »

Actually, I just skimmed over the thread was though "Skruffs looks town enough. I'll protect meh bud!"

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”