Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (isolation #0) » Sat May 05, 2007 4:56 am

Post by Sweenytodd »

Hey guys, I am replacing The Shadow, I'm all confirmed etc. just need the Mod to let u guys know... I'm gonna re-read the thread more carefully and post some suspicions Sat. evening or sunday. I thought I'd check in and hopefully not be lynched until I have a chance to contribute.

MOD NOTE
Sweenytodd
replaces
The Shadow
effective immediately
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (isolation #1) » Mon May 07, 2007 7:54 am

Post by Sweenytodd »

Sure MeMe... I've been working on my notes and planning a post so here we go....

ac1983fan :
Not sure how to read him... He has a decent number of posts but not very much in the way of actual analysis... I don't understand his post with the post numbers, seems like he just threw them out there with no reason he picked those posts in particular...
ac1983fan wrote:I feel there's actually very little to talk about.
I don't like that phrase but thats just a pet peeve of mine... Only other game I've seen him in was a newbie game where he was lynched D1 for similar content... He was town.

Ancalagon:
The early discussion between him and Elias seemed contrived... Maybe he was just hoping to get people talking Day 1... not sure... I also missed the "missing data" but it seems odd that someone who read through it though unable to quote it would be unable to recall things said during that time...
MeMe wrote:I've still not seen any analysis from you on the stuff that isn't missing.
I love this MeMe, exactly how I felt... Ancalagon, why not go through and tel us who you find the most scummy and who you find the least scummy...

Barromán:
Doesn;t have the most content so far... His questions to Elias seemed normal to me but I don't know why he freaked out when Javert answered them for him...

Elias:
Elias got tripped up in the very beinning, I don't think he expected MeMe to call him on his reasoning for voting... All in all I think the MeMe exchange and the Ancalagon discussion went reasonably...
Elias @ OMG wrote:by this logic youve been scum in all the games ive played with you. Smile
Quoted for truthiness= ) I liked this line. Nothing really stands out to me as scummy from him, seems to be taking the ignore OMG tack in this game which I would say tends to be the best course of action...

Javert: Not sure how I feel about Javert... He seems too eager to hop on Elias for MeMe's logic but has been pretty consistent throughout the game holding people to account for their posts. When questioned by MeMe I thought he at least took the time to defend himself which I appreciate. Gives me a pro-town feel atm but I always reserve the right to chnge my mind = ).

Kilmenator:
Has spent a lot of posts dealing with Elias, OMG, and Javert... Seems like OMG really got under her skin and then Javert hopped on her about it... Not giving me strong town or scum vibes either way...

MeMe:
Very consistent posts. Has engaged several people in discussions through questioning and pointing out posts that stick out. Seems fairly pro-town to me, seems to be actively pursiung those who look suspicious with the clear-headedness to drop it once her concerns are alleviated. The lurker hunting is to me a null-tell, it's an easy excuse for scum but if a townsperson isn't contributing to the discussion than it's tough to five them the benefit of the doubt so I can understand it.

Nocmen:
Need more content to analyze, he only has 11 posts. He is the only one who has gone over AC's list and responded to each of the posts.
Nocmen wrote:No, I am not saying that those three are the scum group, but it could be likely. I just find it coincidental that both ac1983fan and Ancalagon have defended omg as well as counter-attacked people going after omg. I can't tell if both are scum directly, as one could be coincidence, but two i find hard to belive. That is why I am voting for omg right now, because I dont think that it is coincidental of what both Ancalagon and ac1983fan are doing with regards to omg. I think that omg is scum, along with at least one of the other two.
I don't like this post. I can understand going back on later days to find conections but on day 1 trying to link 3 people as a scum group seems ridiculous.

OMG:
I cannot read OMG... Every time i have seen OMG in a game he has seemed like scum... Then he gets lynched day 1 and is town so I will assume he is town for the moment... That claim was foolish, who claims on two votes with no major pressure (if anything I thought the pressure was swinging away from him..). This better not be like Mini 417 OMG... but I agree, there won't be a counterclaim(i.e. counter claiming doc on day 1 is suicide and a bad move)... we'll wait and see what happens.

Spectrumvoid:
My fellow replacer... Like the content so far, looking forward to the next post. Curious about
spectrumvoid wrote:here's something about elias that I'm unclear about, I have to read again.
Am interested in what your re-read says.

I'm not really getting strong feelings about most of the players here. If I were to make a list I suppose the scummiest I see are Ancalagon, AC, and OMG... So far I find SV, MeMe, and Javert the least scummy because I find myself agreeing with the logic they present.
Vote: Ancalagon
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #2) » Mon May 07, 2007 12:03 pm

Post by Sweenytodd »

Ok ac1983fan , comments like
Ac1983fan post # 91 wrote:I feel there's actually very little to talk about.
and
Ac1983fan post #281 wrote:prodded, not much going on here though.
are simply unacceptable. Did you even bother to read the last couple pages before you spoke? We have person who claimed Doc at lynch -5... What do you think about that? How about me, I just replaced, have you read my post and if so do you agree/disagree with any of the posts? I sorta gave you a pass because I have seen you act like this as a townie, please don't let my support be mis-placed. How about the whole Ancalagon-MeMe thing, anything int here you would like to comment on AC? Lurking and silence does not help a town. Finding scum requires putting yourself out there that others may evealuate what you say and comment and react and thus give away clues as to their alignment.
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (isolation #3) » Wed May 09, 2007 3:39 pm

Post by Sweenytodd »

Well ok... We know we aren't going to lynch a claimed doc, so lets evaluate our other options. Ac1983fan voted for No Lynch which while I understand to be a bad move, it looks like an honest mistake... I still like my vote on Ancalagon, but he hasn't posted in a couple days so I hope he gets back to say something. Those are the most likely scum IMO, do read on "speccy" (it was in his wiki as an acceptable abbreviation, just thought i'd use it ) yet...
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (isolation #4) » Thu May 10, 2007 5:15 am

Post by Sweenytodd »

Will post tonight... just wanted to apologize to Spectrumvoid.
I'm a she.
Sorry I missed that.
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (isolation #5) » Sat May 12, 2007 8:32 am

Post by Sweenytodd »

I agree MeMe... I am quite happy with my Ancalagon but as the deadline approaches, I'm willing tomove my vote to avoid no-lynch....
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #6) » Thu May 17, 2007 10:40 am

Post by Sweenytodd »

So I just went back and re-read Ancalagon's posts to see if I could pick out any kind of connections, which of course, I didn't see... = ( Most of his substantive posts were arguments with Elias and MeMe in both cases I think Ancalagon came out looking worse than the others. The only thing I did notice was this.
Anyway, good post, Javert. I really hadn't seen kil as very scummy until your post.
kil wrote:If someone plays scummy, they are not helpful to the town, so they are just a liability, and it is smart to be done with them IMO.
But at what cost? To lose a bad townie is a good idea? Lynching a townie is a good idea, even if they aren't good? Doesn't make sense to me, but it seems more of a policy discussion than an ingame discussion.
Like I said, not much of a connection, just Ancalagon piggy-backing on Javert's analysis. The only reason I bring it up is because Javert was one who didn't vote for Ancalagon and I don't see too many clear connections atm so I'm throwing this out and going to go re-read Javert again...
Javert's Sig wrote:"I was born with scum like you."
IGMEOPWULFMTS
... Which translates to I Got My Eye On People Who Use Lines From Musicals in Their Sigs.... :wink:
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (isolation #7) » Sun May 20, 2007 1:24 pm

Post by Sweenytodd »

I Wasn't thinking straight.
Who do you think is suspicious at the moment then considering the pages of material we have? You must be able to do more than quote a big block of text and then respond by saying "I wasn't thinking straight"...
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (isolation #8) » Tue May 22, 2007 7:07 am

Post by Sweenytodd »

The only pressure I can apply is with my vote so let here more from Kil...
Vote: Kilmenator
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (isolation #9) » Wed May 23, 2007 10:25 am

Post by Sweenytodd »

Ok Kil, I wanted to hear from you and now I have... I will
Unvote: Kilmenator
for now...

So I think I get the connection but I can't seem to resolve this in my mind,
kilmenator wrote:And to those who are now pressuring Nocmen, take a look at our posts and see that all along we have taken flak off of each other, that would show you that we both think each other are innocent
and
kilmenator wrote:The Shadow-lurker, but could just be inactive
OMG- hyperdefensive, almost opportunistic about his attacks on people, overtly rude
Ancalagon- scummish
Nocmen-scummish
Possibly Barroman scummish... I dont know
These two posts seem to be at odds, so maybe I am misreading something here...

In response to your comment Kilmenator... The reason I wanted to put pressure on you and not ACfan was because I was frustrated... It seemed to me that the two of you looked suspicious and both seemed to be lurking to an extent and failing to contribute on this day. Now that you have posted I have temporarily been satiated.

How about you Elias_the_thief... I take it you are suspicious of ACfan but you haven't voted to express that sentiment... I am curious to see who yo find suspicious...

Barroman: Do you have a case for Elias or is it the early-game issue and his voting record? (I'll go re-read him also, I don't have a good read on him myself)

SV: Did you ever find/ask those questions for/to Barroman (I can't find the post with them so was curious) Aside from Kilmenator for the way she voted D1 who do you find most suspicious?

And MeMe, you lead the charge against Ancalagon so I would tend to trust your instincts, who do you find the most suspicious?

My current top 3 suspects in no particular order are :
ACfan
Kilmenator
Javert

AC please give us content... The first game I ever read on this sight was the Trouble in New Jersey where you were mislynched D1 so I gave you a pass, not wanting to repeat that.... But please offer a bit of analysis we can read and consider...
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (isolation #10) » Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:30 pm

Post by Sweenytodd »

Ok sorry about my lack of posting recently... I have been re-reading trying to get some ideas, but this day I feel at a loss...

acfan: I am pleased that you are able to continue playing with us, would you mind telling me who you are suspicious of at the moment and why? I think part of my suspicions of you stem from not really understanding why you suspect people and who you suspect...

Barrowman: What I am interested in is the point Javert makes:
Javert, Post 445 wrote:What befuddles me is the fact that before posts 411 and 412, you clearly must have read post 404 – where Nocmen claims to have "reasonable proof" that kilmenator is pro-town, and yet you voted her regardless.
You posted and voted for Kilmenator here:
Barromán, Post 413 wrote:Vote: Kilmentator

I don't understand what you have said...

Did you wanted to say, that you vote Ancagalon just because the deadline was near, and you want to lynch anyone, the one with more votes??????

And now... you have voted ac1983fan?? I think he said he was the role-blocker, dind't he?
This post was immediately after she hinted at a masonry with Nocmen. I assume you wouldn't have voted for her if you thought she was a mason, especially a guaranteed innocent mason. This makes me wonder, did you not read her post or did you not understand it specifically (I understand the language difference is something to be considered here...) It just seems strange to me that you would caution against haste in voting for Kil, and then half a page later vote for her yourself after she essentially claimed mason... Also you are doing so because she voted for ACfan, and I'm assuming you belive his claim without a counter claim... Is this correct?

It seems that in looking over this day I have adjusted my suspicions somewhat... I am not particularly sure I believe Ac's claim and I am still suspicious of him.... Barroman and Elias are creeping up there as well... I'd be interested in MeMe making a case for one of the two she suspects...
MeMe, Post 435 wrote:I'm thinking Elias is a pretty good scum possibility -- but the Barroman case isn't bad.
I have liked her insticts but aside from day 1 back-and-forths between her and Ancalagon or her and Javert I don't remember her going into too much detail on why she suspects who she does.
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:06 am

Post by Sweenytodd »

Easy there everybody... I think that's lynch -1... Let's wait for barroman to come defend himself at least....
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (isolation #12) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:01 am

Post by Sweenytodd »

I think I am having a tough time believing the overall power of this town... Two cops, a doc and a back-up, a mason pair and a claimed RB. I think the potential of a naive cop is pretty high.

I don't know what to think of the SV-AC thing, I really don't like the way this reads to me:
SV wrote:I claimed now because I didn't see much point in waiting. True, I could have waited to see who would push the wagon, but I didn't want an accidental hammer/quick-lynch on ac1983fan, if I'm not naive and he's really a roleblocker.
It comes across as very protective over one of her investigations as if AC would be the only option for today... It sounded like a pre-emptive defense of AC based on, "if I'm not naive and he's really a roleblocker."

I'm going to re-read, I'll try to post some thoughts this weekend but may not be able too until monday.

MOD NOTE
Sweenytodd
was replaced by
hand banana

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”