Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2007 5:22 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Skruffs wrote:HEy IH, nto that you are scummy or anything, but, would you hammer tuesday if you were at -1? :)
Unvote

Vote : ...

John if you want to claim, you probably should now, but I'm not going to ask for it. Just giving you a chance to have a final words post.
Skruffs wrote:I just replaced in, and I hate the idea of IH getting a hammer. :(
I hate the idea of hammering a townie, though. It happens to me a lot, day one, and I sympathize.
Panzer, you still going to vote townie-John?
Waffling si when you take a stance, and when questioned, take the opposite stance. This all seems so contrived, antagonistical, and divertive. I really don't understand it. But I'm pretty worn out, so maybe that's to be expected.

I'm reading and makign an analysis post, now.
I think if you can, you should unvote john until I'm done it. From what I've seen, he's being set up.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2007 5:32 pm

Post by Skruffs »

SV, Ripley, I love both you guys alot, but please don't try to metagame my intentions. I still follow Open 2 and Open 14, both games I was lynched in, and so I tend to 'skip over' this game sometimes when I am clicking on games to check up on. CHeck out Open 19, I'm having the same problem there, too. Anyways, I'm up to page three.

Ripley, I'm glad you can skim through the entire game multiple times with no trouble, but when I read a game, I process the entire game as one huge load f information, I take notes, draw conclusions, and try to make what I say seem reasonable. Rushing it is stupid, sloppy, and useless. I'm not going to do it, and I'd prefer not to be fossed for it.

Lastly: The deadline was imposed a day before I replaced in. Making me seem suspicious for not having a clear and concise idea of what's going on is pretty stupid, because, no offense meant, but when it was up to the rest of you, y ou guys seem to not have any clear idea abuot the game either.

Page three comments:
I would like to point out that TCS is a smart person and the tactic of giving someone else his vote seems to be a favorite of his. He did it in love boat mafia, as scum, proxying his vote to me while he was on absence. It gave him a non-reason/excuse to put panzer at -1, riding along on John's coattails. John for his part shuold have known better than to vote someone who was at -3, when TCS had followed his vote around for the last three votes, even going so far as putting himself at -2. He *should* have known that TCS would put Panzer at -1, and maybe he did. But is it John's responsibility to not vote someone, knowing that TCS will be followign along behind him? Or is it TCS's responsibility to vote for himself, even if he has a funny gimmick to pass the first through pages along with. Because, for all intents and purposes, all we know now, is that TCS voted everyone taht John voted, up to page three.

I geuss we'll see in later pages as to why he did this.*read read read*
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2007 5:43 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

I am NOT meta-gaming you in any way. I'm wondering how could a pro-town person not read a game at deadline first.

And it's currently 20 min to deadline if I'm not mistaken... I await breathlessly for you to finish reading and post a huge analysis, that will somehow convince me some other person is scummy.
Blank.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2007 5:58 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Well, SV... to be honest, after having read page three and moving to page four, I'm really very suspicious of TCS.

Here's the situation as I see it.
TCS is playign his little gimmick where he follows along behind John, voting who John posts.
IH makes his appearance and votes Panzer. Panzr and john have been talking a bit,a nd panzer seems like a fairly easy lynch. You make your entrance, and also random vote Panzer. Interesting.

Shortly thereafter, John votes panzer, and TCS follows suit, putting Panzer at -1. There is some contention abuot why is Panzer is put at -1; John is the only person to remove his vote, moving it to ripley.
This is odd, mostly, because TCS *didn't* follow along behind him. He didn't follow John's move to ripley or his later unvote from ripley. So, that seems odd.
I think TCS might be the better play, because whereas if TSC turns up scum, John might be also, there's no way to really prove TCS is scum or town with john's results, unless john turns up town.

I also noticed that in the middle of that, when IH posted his statement that scum was john, panzer, and TCS, you responded with your feelings about Johna nd Panzer,but you pulled a neutral on TCS, calling him inscrutable.
Well, of course he's inscrutable; he followed along behind John and let John tell him what to do. But other than that, I just feel like (at teh end of page three) that there is alikelihood of SV and TCS beign partners than john and panzer. Yes, this goes against my thoughts from before, and I am assuming that is why Ripley is pressing me about them. No, I don't whole-heartedly believe that. It's just in there, in my head, sluyrring around.

I don't think that a day one lynch should be based on annoying habits. I learned that in Open 12 when we lynched fircoal at deadline for being the annoying cohort to twito. We were put at lylo the next day, and fortunately won, but ripley was sure I was scum,t hen, too. Remember, Ripley?

If we get to deadline and John is lynched, then, I guess it's too little too late. Sorry.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2007 6:02 pm

Post by Skruffs »

fro the record : Animaniacs, PS2Sux, and kingmaker were also deadlined, and I replaced into night in an endgame situation in Mafia 59, hell on earth. That and I was asked my opinion immediately in Haiku Mafia and Cats Mafia. None of this is relevant, just asking for leniency. I like this game.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2007 6:07 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

Just a reminder: it's a no-lynch at deadline.
Blank.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2007 6:19 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Well.. thinking TCS is more scum with mustafa than with john at the end of page four.
I realize that we might be going into night with no lynch and thus no information, but I really don't see any reason vote someone I don' tquite see as scum. I'd rather have an extra person around if things get tighter down the road, so I'm not going to be lynching john tonight.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2007 6:32 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Baugh. It's just a game.
Vote : John

REgardlses of his alignment, it will narrow the suspects down, get rid of chatter, free up IH to go after other people, and leave us information. I think he's town, bt I've been wrong before. HEre's hoping.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2007 6:36 pm

Post by Skruffs »

witht ht I need to sleep, got to the middle of five, replaced in at 7, I think.
Thoughts:
Simenon, very pro town. Probably the MOST pro town in my eyes.
Ripley - aggravates me, but probably pro-town.
TCS - played behind John today, and took advantage of the john/panzer thing early on to get panzer up close to a lynch, which john wound up taking the fall for.
Mustafa - clearing TCS for no viable reason I can see, so 2nd scummiest in my book.
SV - Well I haven't seen SV play as town yet but she seems pensive.
IH - Voted one person today but discussed with lots of others. Very protown.
Panzer - seems like town, put at -1 twice for no apparent reason (not that that clears him). Since he was a big target of TCS/John combo, I'm willing to think he's town.

If I'm not aroudn in the morrow, hope you all enjoy the rest of the game. Sorry for takign so long to get 'involved'.
LyingBrian
LyingBrian
Does not play well with others
LyingBrian

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2007 7:42 pm

Post by LyingBrian »

End of Day 1

Vote Count:

• [4] John
    • IH
    • Panzerjager
    • Ripley
    • spectrumvoid
  • [3] Panzerjager
    • John
    • mustafa15
    • The Central Scrutinizer
  • [1] The Central Scrutinizer
    • Skruffs
  • [1] NOT VOTING
    • Simenon

Despite a looming deadline, the town is unable to come to a decision about whom to lynch. Consequently, no one is lynched, and the town goes to sleep very restless.

It is now NIGHT, choices are due by:

Deadline:
SAT 05/05/07 03:00 AM EST
Last edited by LyingBrian on Thu May 31, 2007 6:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
LyingBrian
LyingBrian
LyingBrian

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2007 8:26 pm

Post by LyingBrian »

Night 1

In the morning, everyone wakes up to once again find and eradicate the Mafia. Everyone, that is, except for Ripley.

Ripley [
Townie
] - killed Night 1

8 players alive, 5 to lynch, GAME ON!
Last edited by LyingBrian on Sat May 19, 2007 6:45 am, edited 4 times in total.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2007 4:23 am

Post by Skruffs »

Beh.

For anyone who is not aware of it, the correct method of voting is
Vote: (playername
. There has to be no spaces between the vote and the colon. Same with unvotes.
That being said, how do you feel today john.
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2007 9:23 am

Post by The Central Scrutinizer »

vote:panzerjager

I see no reason not to change my tune.
"You might very well think that; I couldn't
possibly
comment."
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2007 10:25 am

Post by Skruffs »

Your tune yesterday was following John's votes around. You didn't have a tune of your own. SO what tune aren't you changing?
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2007 3:22 pm

Post by IH »

If you noticed, TCS is exploiting the voting rule....

I feel better with a
Vote: John
from yesterday, and a small hunch, even if it is a little uncertain. If John was scum it would depend on his partner I think for my hunch to be right.
Untrod Tripod (7:27:18 PM): you enjoy whoring
xcaykex (7:27:24 PM): yes
xcaykex (7:27:26 PM): i know that
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2007 3:23 pm

Post by IH »

Wait,
Vote:John
Never mind, disregard the TCS thing, I mis read Skruffs post.
Untrod Tripod (7:27:18 PM): you enjoy whoring
xcaykex (7:27:24 PM): yes
xcaykex (7:27:26 PM): i know that
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2007 6:21 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

First off.

Mustafa: I'd like you to explain why you checked in here without adding anything to this discussion.

Simenon: were you aware that your vote was not counted?

I'll have a look at TCS.
Blank.
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2007 7:03 pm

Skruffs wrote:Your tune yesterday was following John's votes around. You didn't have a tune of your own. SO what tune aren't you changing?
If you read past page 3, I stopped following John. My vote was on panzer solely for his reaction to the wagon, and his subsequent disappearance is just what I'd expect of panzerscum.
possibly
comment."
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2007 7:21 pm

Post by Skruffs »

I know: You followed John around until it put Panzer at -1, and then when John unvoted and moved around to other votes, you stayed on Panzer. This seems pretty innocuous to me and therefore suspicious. You can claim to be folliowgn john onto panzer but have no reason to explain why you stayed on him, becayuse the reason you vote him was because John voted him. I said this on my posts leading up to deadline,a dn instead of addressing them, you said you were just going to follow your tune. :)
My experience with you is mostly limited to Love Boat mafia where tyou were scum and proxed your vote to me, so proxying your vote (in a different format) to John day one seems awfully awfyuly scummy to me. :) : ) :) :) :) :) Surely you understand. Please explain ywhy uou did what you did yesterday.
LyingBrian
LyingBrian
LyingBrian

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2007 8:59 pm

Post by LyingBrian »

Vote Count:

• [1] John
    • IH
  • [1] Panzerjager
  • [6] NOT VOTING
    • John
    • mustafa15
    • Panzerjager
    • Simenon
    • Skruffs
    • spectrumvoid
Lynch:
5 votes

IH wrote:
Vote: John
IH wrote:
Vote:John
either one of these is acceptable... the main part for votes is the first 5 characters being "vote:", and for unvotes, the last 5 characters being "vote:"... i don't care how many spaces do or don't come
after
the colon, just no spaces
before
the colon... i don't even care if you abbreviate, misspell, or totally slaughter the username as long as i know who you're talking about... in fact the
only
reason i have you bold it is to signify a true vote, and not just screwing around... the reason why i'm so picky about the "vote:" is b/c when i pull up the newest posts, that's what i search the page for....
Last edited by LyingBrian on Sat May 19, 2007 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2007 12:13 am

Post by Simenon »

spectrumvoid wrote:
Simenon: were you aware that your vote was not counted?
No, but I had a feeling it wouldn't be. I kinda forgot about the game to revote, though.

:shrug:

IH and TCS still seem protown to me, although IH is tricky.

I've played a lot with Skruffs, maybe even more than I've played with IH. And from what I've seen of Skruff's playstyle, I am thoroughly convinced he's town.

mustafa: Post 100 is a bit wishy-wavy, but it's leaning more newbie than scummy, to be honest. His push for panzer seems genuine (if not a bit relying on TCS.

John- his early posts and reactions (especially to TCS) look town to me, but I really can't get a good read on him. He's neutral to me right now.

Panzer... I'm also a bit neutral on, but with TCS and mustafa pushing his wagon, he's leaning a bit scummy to me.

spectrum: Post 138 is both weird and scummy, and on the whole just seems wrong. For referrence:
Back.

I remember vote: John because I checked back. His scumminess is not based on panzer scum, so he's scum.
Note the not established false dichotomy between panzer and john.

And watch this:
This game is driving me up the wall. John is annoying the heck out of me: Stop repeatedly explaining dumb things. There's a certain tolerance I have for newbies, but you're fast exceeding that. The only reason why I don't think you're scummy is because I can't see why scum would draw this much attention fairly early game.
turn into this:
Why I think John could be scummy: For spamming.
Why I think John could be not scummy: 1) He's a newbie. 2) I can't see which sane scum would do this, irregardless of whether said scum is a newbie or IC.
Change of tone, much?

That's all I have for now.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2007 12:14 am

Post by Simenon »

EBWODP:
I feel my vote's best place with a
Vote spectrumvoid
SEND THE VECTOIDS
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2007 3:57 am

Skruffs wrote:I know: You followed John around until it put Panzer at -1, and then when John unvoted and moved around to other votes, you stayed on Panzer. This seems pretty innocuous to me and therefore suspicious. You can claim to be folliowgn john onto panzer but have no reason to explain why you stayed on him, becayuse the reason you vote him was because John voted him. I said this on my posts leading up to deadline,a dn instead of addressing them, you said you were just going to follow your tune. :)
My experience with you is mostly limited to Love Boat mafia where tyou were scum and proxed your vote to me, so proxying your vote (in a different format) to John day one seems awfully awfyuly scummy to me. :) : ) :) :) :) :) Surely you understand. Please explain ywhy uou did what you did yesterday.
I just did, and I've done it twice now. I followed john during randomvoting nonsense, didn't like Ppnzer's reaction to being at -1,
really
didn't like what panzer did when the pressure was off him, and so my vote stays where it's at.
possibly
comment."
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2007 11:26 am

Post by PJ. »

Vote: TCS
For the town!
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
LyingBrian
LyingBrian
LyingBrian

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2007 3:45 pm

Post by LyingBrian »

Vote Count:

• [1] John
    • IH
  • [1] Panzerjager
  • [1] The Central Scrutinizer
    • Panzerjager
  • [5] NOT VOTING
    • John
    • mustafa15
    • Simenon
    • Skruffs
    • spectrumvoid
Lynch:
5 votes
Last edited by LyingBrian on Sat May 19, 2007 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”