KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #0) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:18 am

Post by KingdomAces »

VOTE: mnemonicdevice

Why do defensive?
Never be sorry for your little time.

It's not when you get there, it's always the climb.
KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #1) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:21 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

Erm, Zoraster alternates between two colors when doing votecounts. Purple name only means that they are an even number on the wagon.

Agar, why would Aronis's alignment have any affect on how able to read the OP he is?

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #2) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:38 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

Hey, Muffin. You're in the same room that I am tonight. Do I need to be worried?

AGar, that makes some amount of sense.

It also begs the question, Aronis, if that isn't the case then how did you miss the fact that he was forced to use die rolls?

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (isolation #3) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:45 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

Aronis, can you please be serious. People are asking you questions, answer them.

Muffin, are you saying that you want to lynch me?

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:16 am

Post by KingdomAces »

TIP, can you just state the point that you are trying to make?

Muffin, well I don't get it.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:35 am

Post by KingdomAces »

(Talah, the problem with your quotes was that you need quotation marks around whatever you write in the quote= part.)

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:39 am

Post by KingdomAces »

Talah, she did respond, it just got screwed up in formatting.

Farside, what I wonder about most there is how you have anything on TIP. Literally the only thing worth mentioning that he posted looked to me like a seemingly random series of quotes.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:07 am

Post by KingdomAces »

I didn't provide any reads because I really didn't have much. At the point where you asked, the only thing that I had was AGar town, because I can follow his train of thought and to me it appears to be coming from a town mindset.

And how was I supposed to know that TIP was scum in the posts he was quoting? With that information though and his posts made since, I'll agree that he is looking town so far. Farside is currently a tertiary townread, because she seems town, but I have a bad record of calling people who are scumreading me town.

I want to wait until Talah/Tony get back on and respond before jumping to conclusions about them.

Juls feels like she's constantly trying to appease people. so mild scum-lean there. Also I really don't like Zito's 165, for some reason.

But I'm not changing my vote until mnemonic explains why he felt the need to be so defensive against a post that wasn't even worth giving the time of day.

Aronis, you were the one that said he should have picked something better in the first place, so it's your job to end this, not drive it further. Whatever you are doing, stop it.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:14 am

Post by KingdomAces »

I can't see any other way to have this post as anything other than quote stripping. Dividing it up and spoilering it to not instantly make people lose interest.

Spoiler: Response to Farside
In post 175, farside22 wrote:i didn't expect it. I don't think anyone expected you to know. Why would you think that?
How did
you
then?
Do you have a thought on what has been stated about [Talah/Tony]?
No, that's why I want to wait for them.
You are holding onto an RVS moment? :igmeou:
If we were going to ignore everything that comes out of RVS, why would we have RVS? It really reads as weirdly defensive to me.
I'm assuming you are reading Aronis town with the above statement? Why?
No, I just want him to stop that line of comments so he's actually provide something meaningful.

Spoiler: On Juls
In post 161, Juls wrote:@farside - I have some tinglings about Kingdom, he is not unnoticed.
Mostly this, because it just feels out of place and like she's trying to get on your good side without really trying.
In post 110, Juls wrote:I am on TIP's side on this. talah is coming off very activity-for-activity sake. Her delivery is awkward. It doesn't feel natural-town. I would have to read a town game of hers though to see for sure.
Was the prevailing opinion at the time, so it seems as if she's trying to make a case that was previously unstated, but the case isn't actually saying anything.

Also, as previously stated I have a townread on AGar, and I really think that Tony needs to say more before he can be argued this much about. I admoit it's weak, but that's why it's just a lean at the moment.

Spoiler: On Zito
In post 165, Papa Zito wrote:YES I'M PURPLE
We already went over that this meant absolutely nothing. Why would town feel the need to say "Look, a completely false reason for a townread applies to me as well"?
I'm sad there are distractions from the Aronis wagon when it's already producing results :/
Aronis has given us nothing so far aside from noise. the distractions he's speaking of are actually somewhat meaningful.
It's the feels, we've played together a bunch before. I know that's unhelpful, don't let my read factor into your own equations.
And this... sounds like something I would say. Seeing as I see myself as someone who doesn't really belong here, I just find that weird coming from someone who has been on the site for a long time and was a listmod at one point.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #9) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:17 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

Do I look like I joke? Even if I did, there's still the fact that it was well after that line of discussion was relevant, so it was completely out of place.

No, I don't believe that only the wagon target can produce information, but if you are considering everything connected to it as being part of the Aronis wagon, what are the distractions? Most of what's happened is connected to it in one way or another.

I really don't know what to think about the last quote. When I first read it I got a massive gut negative from it. When I actually thought about it logically once I was asked about it I realized that it's something that I do. I know that probably means that it's probably null, but from the little I know of you I don't think you would be the type of player that would do that.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:11 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

You are making absolutely no sense.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:21 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

In TIP's initial response to Talah, I assumed that TIP was town in the posts he was quoting, because he never said one way or another and because I was too lazy to actually think through things.

In a well planned/non-bastard game, I can't think of a single situation where the entire town would know something that the scum doesn't. That's what you are implying that I'm scum for. How is that even possible no matter how many gaps you are intentionally leaving blank?

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:06 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

BRO, I still don't understand why scum would be more likely to be confused about anything than town would. I really can't say anything else there.

mnemonic, did you read any of those pages?

Zito, Short version: 1: You're not funny. 2: The "distractions" from the Aronis wagon were the only results produced. 3: I type first and think later.

Long version: 1. I don't see the humor. I see you saying "Look, a completely false reason for a townread applies to me as well," which just sounds like asking for cheap townpoints. That is something that would benefit scum more than town.
2. What counterwagons? The only wagons with more than one vote on them are mnemonic, who was a wagon before Aronis was and therefore cannot be a distraction, and Tony PF, who is being voted based on interactions around the Aronis wagon, so is an extension of the wagon, not a distraction. Anyway, because I didn't view there being any complete distractions from the interactions involving the Aronis wagon, I assumed that you meant that the distractions you meant were flat out people voting anyone other than Aronis, which I maintain has gotten no results. Going back to solely focusing on Aronis would only yield more and more noise. That benefits scum more than town.
3. I know that you were in a position of power before I even knew that this site existed. That instantly makes me think that everything I do would be inferior. If that isn't true, then yes this point is invalid. At this point I'm just trying to explain why I thought what I thought.

Feel free to prove 2 wrong, but I don't think discussion on either of the other points is going to get anywhere.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #13) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:12 am

Post by KingdomAces »

Looking back now, having that terrible reading comprehension really does seem impossible. I clicked on the spoiler, but I can't exactly say I actually read anything.

All I can say is that I think I had just woken up when I was responding to that series of posts, even though I was awake and posting less than four hours prior to that. The only process that was actually working properly was the one saying "Oh look, broken thing, must fix."

The same could actually be said about what I'm doing right now, so I'm just going to shut up until I'm actually awake enough to deal with this.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #14) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:54 am

Post by KingdomAces »

What part of that post is backpedaling? I was admitting the fact that I was a complete idiot and trying to give context on why I was an idiot. If you meant I was backpedaling on my previous post before that, point 3, then I agree. I was proven wrong, so it would be stupid not to take back the accusation.

Tony, what is your current opinion of Juls?

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #15) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:52 am

Post by KingdomAces »

Okay, I should probably post something here. I'm not V/LA or anything like that, I've just been having a bad week in general and I just don't feel like doing anything that actually takes effort. I'll try to get myself to do a full post within the next 24 hours.

For now, I just want to say that I am getting gut townreads on both TIP and Talah, and at present would not support lynching either of them.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #16) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:40 am

Post by KingdomAces »

Okay, time to stop slaking off. Composing a larger post now. In the meantime, if there's anything you want me to address in particular, feel free to ask. Also, quick responses:

Aronis, I don't know why I have a townread on talah. That's why it's called gut. Sorry if you were hoping for more.

Brian, how are you sick of seeing me get mislynched when the only "game" we've played together was No Effort?

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #17) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:07 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

About Geography, I really don't think we should do anything about it right now. I also think that it shouldn't even change the night actions of anyone who isn't completely reliant on having their actions resolve first, such as doctors. It might be worth more consideration if we had already massclaimed, but we haven't so we probably should be more or less ignoring it.

Iece seems incredibly town so far, because his train of logic makes far more sense from a town perspective than a scum one.

BRO, care to not tunnel? Or at the very least give a reason of why I'm scum other than the fact that I'm an idiot that can't read?

Right now, I'm just getting townreads on pretty much everyone that actually posts content. Aside from Iece, since the last time I mentioned my reads Aronis and Oversoul have moved up on my townreads. I probably should be able to have a read on Brian after his post, but I can't form one for the same reason I asked that question.

And now I want to go to sleep despite the fact that I just woke up two hours ago. Ugh.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #18) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:51 am

Post by KingdomAces »

Oh, I completely forgot you were in Mafia For All, because I think of myself as more of a D2 replacement even though I was technically in the game the entire time. By No Effort, I meant Zoraster's marathon game, which obviously you wouldn't have any bead on my meta at all from.

Anyway, why I felt like asking was because from what I remembered I had never played with you, and yet you were sympathizing with me. The only reason I could think for that was if you were trying to buddy and/or white knight me. That suspicion is pretty much removed now that I realize that I'm extremely forgetful, so yeah you seem town as well.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #19) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:36 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

What is time, and why does it constantly continue to move?

Anyway, I still only have townreads. I really think that the scum are keeping a low profile this time, because, as I said before, the townreads are pretty much extending to everyone who has posted much of relevance. AGar's first few posts were just incredibly obvtown, even if he hasn't been that obvtown since. Aronis's read posts look like they are coming from town. I don't think I need to say anything else about Brian/Farside/Iece/Oversoul/TIP other than nothing they've said has made me think twice about my townreads on them since. Bulba appears to be playing exactly the same way I remember him from FE:A where he was town, and that's all I plan on bringing up from that game in regards to him. Talah also just doesn't feel like the scum here.

Juls and Muffin continue to be painfully null to me, and I'm just not getting any reads from their posts at all. For both of them though, there's enough there that if it comes down to the wire they'd probably be easier to sort than others through connections. The only reason I'm not including PV here is that he replaced in not too long ago, but for the moment he is definitely heading down this road. I wouldn't want to lynch any of these people at the moment, but down the line I'm going to need to put more effort here.

Zito I still am getting gut negatives from. As he proved I really can't say all that much more than that, but of the people who have been actively posting he seems more like scum than the rest, so if you don't want to lurker lynch, then I'd have to say this is the only lynch I'd be comfortable with.

Everyone else falls into the category of people that just haven't done all that much of anything yet. Friday just seems like he's unfamiliar with MS. This could be of either alignment, but I don't think he's panicking as much as scum would be in this instance, so for now I'll say he looks townish. Venmar is on the opposite end of the spectrum, but I think that's just because I don't like his playstyle. I would be saying the same thing about Dan, but for some reason this isn't giving me quite as many negatives as it usually does. It's not enough to call him a townread, but it's close. I also have an extremely minor townlean on qwints.

The only other person that I want to mention is mnemonic. He's only made one post worthy of mention so far, and even that one barely looked like it required any amount of thought. It's as if he's trying to look like he's active when he's really not. I'm not saying that town doesn't do that, but I think town normally at least likes to apologize for, or at least mention, the fact that they haven't done anything. I'm keeping my vote here.

tl;dr: People who I wouldn't mind lynching: mnemonic/Zito/Venmar.
People who I wouldn't mind if they were shot: Anyone not mentioned in this post. (Bro/DN/Delta/GIF/KK/Reck)

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (isolation #20) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:35 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

Hi BB, nice to see you too.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (isolation #21) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:42 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

Except for the part where I'm not. Scum or acting that is. I really am currently hating the passage of time. Also, from what I remember there hasn't been a single time where you haven't thought I was scum, so I'm not really taking you having a scumread on me seriously.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (isolation #22) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:37 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

To whoever asked me to explain a gut read, when I say gut, it usually means that I don't actually know the reason myself. If I did, then I would have stated it already.

Of TIP and Talah, my townread on Talah is stronger. I still do think that TIP is town though.

I don't know about Reck's activity on the rest of the site, but I do know that he replaced out of the haunted mansion game currently going on in mish mash due to being overburdened before he mentioned anything about his activity here. Because of that, I highly doubt the inactivity is fake. I do agree that he needs to post more, but I wouldn't be so quick to call him scum for it.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #23) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:53 am

Post by KingdomAces »

Aside from mnemonic, the best lynches seem to be either Zito or Venmar. I've really disliked Venmar's posts on this page.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (isolation #24) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:44 am

Post by KingdomAces »

VOTE: Venmar

A: I don't have a townread on him.
B: He's been at least marginally more active than some of the other options.
C: Even if he's town, he's doesn't seem to want to actually help.

Unless we just want to go for a lurker lynch, I don't think anyone else in the game would be a better option right now.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (isolation #25) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:47 am

Post by KingdomAces »

Erm, it's less than three days to deadline. More people need to be sheeping right now.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (isolation #26) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:01 am

Post by KingdomAces »

He's the closest thing I have to an actual scumread right now. The main thing stopping me from flat out saying he's a scumread is that I fear emotional reasons may be getting in the way of logic right now.
Lurkers have the possibility of not being lurkers later. Venmar has been active enough that it's clear that he's not planning on ever doing any more than he actually is.

Some of my vote is that it appears to be one of the bigger wagons right now and deadline, but I also really think that literally no one else in the game would make a better one.

And no, I don't have any true scumreads. That's because I find that I work far better when I get townreads and PoE from there.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (isolation #27) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:58 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

My Wiki wrote:I would have an introduction here, but I really don't know what to say. I don't know if I've ever had an accurate scumread, so to make up for that my entire gameplay style revolves around finding townreads and PoE'ing from there. Which makes me completely useless until the game is pretty much over anyway.
I last updated it April 8th. This game started signups on April 9th. I have been pushed for this exact same reason pretty much in every single game I play, so I'm not going to bother saying any more than this this time around.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (isolation #28) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:57 am

Post by KingdomAces »

I still have qwints as an incredibly mild townlean. I'd vote him in case of deadline, but he is nowhere near the best lynch we can get today, because he's at the very least trying.

And about the false dichotomy, I'm fairly sure that I responded to that question by answering neither, and farside didn't press me for it.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (isolation #29) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:58 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

Farside, that was actually in response to PZ, who was talking about when you asked everyone whether they thought TIP or Talah was scum.

The vote on Venmar is because he's just standing in a corner shouting at us to do stuff that a bunch of people were already doing without any explanation. He doesn't appear to be actually putting effort into figuring out who's scum, he just wants to bully his way into having an effect even though he hasn't had a single target that didn't already have support all game. His role in the qwints wagon is also suspect, because after a long time of focus on Talah he switches to qwints right as it appears to be getting steam, and then immediately jumps off at the first sign of resistance.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (isolation #30) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:08 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

I'm here if I need to switch my vote. I still don't want to though, because that sounds a lot more like a scum role than a town one. If he's town, that role would guarantee three free investigations after an investigative role claim. As scum, it protects 2/5ths of the team from two vig shots. To me, the latter seems more balanced than the former.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (isolation #31) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:17 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

I don't want to hammer because I'm still hopeful that we can get a runback on Venmar in the next 40 minutes. Are you saying that's not going to happen?

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (isolation #32) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:19 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

It's nicer than the real world.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (isolation #33) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:33 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

I'm actually having second thoughts about Zito. I'm definitely going to have to reread during night, but I'm starting to think I've been completely wrong on that front so far. I don't think it would be possible for me to give an unbiased opinion of BRO though.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4022 (isolation #34) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:14 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

Question: Did Zor ever specify whether Hangman was considered Spam or not?

Also to the scum, thank you so much for killing AGar, I wasn't looking forward to today either. Then again, I was the one spending the whole dead thread saying Venmar was scum, so I guess I'm not any better.

Anyway, it should be pointed out that investigations and vigs take place after mafia kills in Zor's night action resolution, so that's why ZZZX didn't die the night Juls was killed, and why none of the trackers got information the night they died.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4023 (isolation #35) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:18 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

Oh yeah, actually reading Magua's last post, BBMolla came into the dead thread saying that he had absolutely no clue why he had goo on him, meaning that Zito was in fact the person who started with it.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4036 (isolation #36) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:25 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

E?

And yeah I'd say lynch Fridays today. He seems to be having too much fun.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4134 (isolation #37) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:08 am

Post by KingdomAces »

N?

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4424 (isolation #38) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:26 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

I think the only difference is how mad the mod is at you.

Also, I just realized my "I'm too lazy to bother waiting until the flip" post in the dead QT happened AFTER the flip already happened. So basically I just fail at life.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4429 (isolation #39) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:20 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

Yeah, well
In post 0, zoraster wrote:Night 1: Kingdom of Aces the Vanilla Townie was killed
I've never been called that before, and it's kind of obvious that's not actually my name. I don't think Zor really cares.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”