mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #1) » Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:10 pm

Post by mustafa15 »

Random vote: Drain Bead

I think John was just making sure that he understood the basic concept of the game. I agree that it makes him slightly more suspicious than everyone else, but it doesn't warrant a bandwagon quite yet.
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:48 pm

Post by mustafa15 »

I definetly don't like blahgo's vote on John, it says "newb scum" to me. As I said before, I don't really like lynching John at all, at least not due to that comment. I'll
unvote, vote:blahgo
simply because it's a better vote than my random one.
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #3) » Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:21 pm

Post by mustafa15 »

I

Oh wait. Oops :roll: .
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:51 am

Post by mustafa15 »

VitaminR wrote:
Unvote: John,
Vote: mustafa15

Reasons for my vote:
1) His first post:
mustafa15 wrote:
Random vote: Drain Bead

I think John was just making sure that he understood the basic concept of the game. I agree that it makes him slightly more suspicious than everyone else, but it doesn't warrant a bandwagon quite yet.
This was when the bandwagon had just started. I feel you're being overly non-committal by still random voting here. There was enough to comment on.

2) Jumping on blahgo, which I think is too easy.

3) Admitting to being scum.
1. How am I being non-committal? I clearly stated my thoughts on the potential lynch of John.

2. How was my vote on blahgo more suspicious than anyone elses vote/fos? You're pretty much voting me because I was the last one to say I found blahgo suspicious? And keep in mind that there are now 2 votes on blahgo. It's not like I put him at lynch-1, or 2, or 3. He's at lynch-5 now, not the most dangerous place to be.

3. I'm going to assume this isn't serious.
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:28 pm

Post by mustafa15 »

now a ranger wrote:4 reasons ARE enough to justify your vote.

there weren't any others. I'm pretty sure that was it.
What are you saying there? This seems to be a pretty trivial dispute.

Battle Mage, did you happen to read any of this before the whole NaR fiasco was deleted? If not, then you're kinda missing out on a lot of stuff...
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #6) » Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:49 pm

Post by mustafa15 »

I think we should give NaR's replacement a clean slate, I think NaR might have just been messing with us.
I'm back
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #7) » Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:39 pm

Post by mustafa15 »

TonyMoonshine wrote:
Skruffs wrote: because they don't care about the game. So you can say that NAR is at least caring about the game, regardless of which alignment he is.
So, why is he allowed to play in any game? This is my second game and I don't know anything about other players previous games and how they act.
I remember hearing about some sort of scandal a few weeks ago, but I'm not sure what exactly happened. I just know that after reading over another game that NaR was in, he isn't the most serious player I've ever seen.

Question: What is scummy about vote-hopping? It seems more annoying than scummy.
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #8) » Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:03 am

Post by mustafa15 »

Occult wrote:
VitaminR wrote:
It never came anywhere near a lynch. No one on the wagon called for a lynch. You were the only one who saw it as a likely outcome.

He got to -2 on the secound page.
He never got past -3, and that was just because of blahgo's "random" vote, IIRC.
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #9) » Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:29 pm

Post by mustafa15 »

So I had this insane post saying my views on
every single player
, when Firefox froze. This pissed me off to no end, and I'm too lazy to write it all out again. I'll summarize some main points.

I can definatly see a John Occult scum pair. Also, I don't like that neither Aimee nor Tony_Moonshine have voted on anybody all game. This seems very non-commital, and scummy to boot. Stuff has happened, make an opinion.

Also, Romanus gives off a slight scummy stench,
IGMEOH
, but I'm going to
vote, Occult

IH and Drain Bead are lurking, MOMMY MAKE IT STOP.

Also, sorry for lurking myself, I've been busy/lazy/busy.
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:44 am

Post by mustafa15 »

Battle Mage wrote:IH-you were already voting for Occult.
oh and also
Unvote, Vote: Occult

ur at lynch-2 so i think its time for a claim.
BM
Dude, there's 8 townies and 4 scum. What do you think he's going to claim?
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:27 am

Post by mustafa15 »

John wrote:
FoS: Mustafa
because he gave better reasons to vote for other people, yet voted occult anyway. you say that Aimee's and Tony's behavior are scummy... yet you dont do anything about it. you seem hellbent on lynching occult, and weather or not your right, focusing on one person when more evidence surrounds you is simply not helping.
I voted Occult because I thought he was scummy also, and that there was the best chance of an Occult lynch today. I was just laying my thoughts out there for Aimee and Tony at that point, and letting it be known that I was suspicious of them. Also, I'm not focusing on one person, I just only have one vote. I have to pick one person sometime, and it's not like my vote is set in stone.

How am I hellbent on lynching occult?
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #12) » Tue May 01, 2007 12:36 pm

Post by mustafa15 »

Occult wrote:reason.
-Mustafa seems the scummiest person on the wagon, he points out problems with other people and then votes for me.
That's because I considered your points obvious. Mainly because of the connection between you-John, which VitaminR and IH have pointed out.
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #13) » Thu May 03, 2007 3:23 pm

Post by mustafa15 »

IH wrote:
TonyMoonshine wrote:I think Occult is town because of the strong bandwagon against him.
If Occult is scum, Tony is almost certainly his partner me thinks.
Or else a dumbass...

Just a point that I think might be important, I was recently playing in a vengeance game with VitaminR, in which I was the godfather and he was the goon. When it looked like the person I replaced might get lynched, causing the mafia to lose, VitaminR started pushing for my lynch overly hard, causing the town to lynch him, and the mafia to win. His actions in that game remind me of his actions in this game a lot, it might be worth checking out. The game was here. http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4788
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #14) » Sat May 05, 2007 4:16 pm

Post by mustafa15 »

VitaminR wrote:Skruffs, I could have very well used the word "definitely." I'm fairly confident mustafa is town and I often use overblown rhetoric.

mustafa, I don't think the two situations are comparable.

1) My adamance in that game was put on. It was a show.
2) I always push for lynches like this. When I say "We need two more votes, people", it is just an indication that I believe in this lynch. I feel enough time has passed this Day 1 and we could do with some information.
It's not anything at all solid, I'm just noticing a similarity.
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #15) » Sun May 06, 2007 2:32 pm

Post by mustafa15 »

erm... what happened to your post Romanus? There seems to have been a vandal at work...
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #16) » Sat May 12, 2007 2:10 am

Post by mustafa15 »

I'm here, but I have to go to synagogue soon, so I'll make a helpful post later today.
I'm back
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (isolation #17) » Mon May 14, 2007 1:43 am

Post by mustafa15 »

Looking at your arguments, I can see why John is being voted on, but I really believe that Occult is the better play for today.
I'm back
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (isolation #18) » Mon May 14, 2007 2:53 pm

Post by mustafa15 »

Elias_the_thief wrote:I wish I knew what happened in open 18. If its relevant, care to explain skruffs?
I'm in that game also. John (a townie) got modkilled for talking about the game with others repeatedly. Skruffs, keep in mind that he was a townie there. He was acting ungood, but not scummy.
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #19) » Tue May 15, 2007 1:59 am

Post by mustafa15 »

Right now, I'm thinking that unless something else comes up, my lynch priority would be

1. Occult
2. Tony

For reasons stated many times over.
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (isolation #20) » Tue May 15, 2007 2:37 pm

Post by mustafa15 »

wait, who was irrumirator?
I'm back
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #21) » Sat May 19, 2007 8:10 am

Post by mustafa15 »

I'm here but I don't have time to do anything. Note my sig and post in the vacation forum for details
I'm back
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (isolation #22) » Tue May 22, 2007 1:34 pm

Post by mustafa15 »

I just got my computer back, so I'll be active again. John's gone. I'm in other games with him, and he hasn't posted there either. Please replace him, don't modkill him. I don't really know about Miss Moo yet, her post didn't seem horrible, but I think that
IGMEOY: Miss Moo
I'm back
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (isolation #23) » Sun May 27, 2007 10:53 am

Post by mustafa15 »

Skruffs wrote: If lynching John - now Yogurt Bandit - would result in VitR and possibly IH being scum, why would you instead go after VitR?
His vote is on Yogurt Bandit right now...

I agree that we should be careful in our votes, in that we don't just vote for the sake of voting. However, if somebody thinks somebody else is scum, then by all means, they should vote for them. After doing another quick reread/skim through, I'm going to have to
vote:Yogurt Bandit
. This puts him at lynch -2, so start being careful. It kinda sucks for YB that he got stuck with replacing john, but I think that John did enough to warrent a lynch.
I'm back
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (isolation #24) » Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:57 am

Post by mustafa15 »

I really dislike how non-commital Aimee is being... I think that there's a
fos:Aimee
in order.

I just misread Occult, there's not really much more that I can say about it.

I'm not sure about IH yet, I see what VitR is saying, but I'm going to have to do a reread and think about it a bit.
I'm back
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (isolation #25) » Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:48 pm

Post by mustafa15 »

Elias_the_thief wrote:
IH wrote:
Guardian wrote:I think that three scum are thowing their new comrade under the bus - but I have no problem with this. If not, then we have mystery scum #4 and Skruffs IH and Vitr still seem scummy to me, though I would be wrong about Skruff's leading his buddies. I am like 80% sure YB is scum though... IH still would have been a better lynch for today, I'm like 90% sure on him.
Notice that all three of Guardians scumlist, other than YB, are the experienced players.
What are you getting at with this point? I was just curious. (im sorry this is the best my reread came up with) Also, Im a fairly experienced player, so the point doesnt really make sense, as I'm not up there.

Im waiting on Aimee's response to Vits points. Up until now I havent found much wrong with her play (besides the "If I had to choose between John and IH, I would pick John. IH isn't the target today really. I will vote YogurtBandit, unless he comes up with some reasons why I shouldn't." post), but now that those points have been brought out into the open she's moved up a spot on my LoS.
I think that he's saying that it feels like Guardian wants the most experienced players to be lynched, making a more inexperienced town which would be more likely to mislynch, etc.
I'm back
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (isolation #26) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:06 pm

Post by mustafa15 »

Ok, I finished finals, and did a quick reread/skim. I'm seriously disliking Aimee, for being really really really non-commitial. It feels like she doesn't want to offend anybody, and that her sole goal of this game is to not get killed. I know that she isn't here, but she should be back soon, and I am confident enough to put on out a
vote:Aimee
I'm back
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (isolation #27) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:03 am

Post by mustafa15 »

Guardian, I'm pretty sure that player alliances are pretty much always a bad idea, because you don't know for sure if the people you are alligned with are town or just good scum. Also, I think that your IH-Vitr think is kinda total bs. There might be a link there, but I don't see anything that might happen between two townies. I'm not sure about Guardian, because I'm getting the feeling that he might not be scum, but just a pretty inexperienced town who is trying to do a bit too much and jumping at shadows.
I'm back
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (isolation #28) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:10 pm

Post by mustafa15 »

I think that what Guardian is saying is worth considering, but I'm still liking Aimee the least.

Aimee, I don't like that you say that you would have voted for YB if Guardian hadn't told you not to. You should be doing what you think is best, not what someone else says, because that someone else might be scum trying to mislead you.
I'm back
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #644 (isolation #29) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:43 am

Post by mustafa15 »

Aimee wrote:Also, IH was the most vocal against a John modkill, pointing perhaps to a linkage in their mafia alignment.

And Mustafa, I gave the chance for anyone to object to me placing the hammer. Guardian was the person who objected. If anyone else had objected, I would have done the same thing.
My main problem wasn't that you were listening to what Guardian said, it was that you were listening to what anyone said. If one person out of 11 objects to something, and you know that 4 people are scum, then you shouldn't just listen to that one person, you should do what you think is the right thing to do, because they might be scum trying to mislead you.
I'm back
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (isolation #30) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:56 am

Post by mustafa15 »

TonyMoonshine wrote: Mustafa, what are you thoughts on everyone? I see you are not suspicious of Aimee and seem to agree with Guardian or at least think what he is saying is worth considering. How about everyone else?
I am suspicious of Aimee, which is why my vote is on her, and I think that some of what he is saying is worth considering, but definetly not all of it. Right now, I'm pretty suspicious of everyone, I could easily see any one of you being scum, but I like Aimee the least, which is why my vote is on her.

Mod: Hautboy said in his sig that he won't be active until August, can we have a replacement?
I'm back
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (isolation #31) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:17 am

Post by mustafa15 »

mod, can we have a prod on vitr? He hasn't posted since the 10th, and we have some questions for him
I'm back
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (isolation #32) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:56 am

Post by mustafa15 »

TonyMoonshine wrote:
Romanus wrote:Elias makes a good point about Tony.

Just making a note.
One day you put Elias on your scum list and the next you say he makes a good point.

Nice deflection.

You seemed protown with some of the things you said and you seem to be actively seeking scum, but now you are just contradicting yourself.
Just because somebody is on your scum list doesn't mean that he is automatically scum, and a good player knows this. If the person makes a good point, it's still a good point even if it comes from somebody who you think might be scum.
I'm back
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #689 (isolation #33) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:45 am

Post by mustafa15 »

Sorry, I was just reading through the new posts, and when I saw that post, I replied to it
I'm back
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (isolation #34) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:54 pm

Post by mustafa15 »

Save The Dragons wrote: Your three scum are: John, Tonymoonshine, Elias.
There are 4 scum, 3 left, but one was John :wink:
VitaminR wrote:The people I want lynched:

HautBoy
Is the HautBoy just because none of the 5 people that have played that role posted anything substantial this whole game? Also, you realize that Hautboy was replaced, right? If STD lags in posting, I'm probably going to have to conclude that that role pm contained a curse. Still, do you have any reasons for disliking Hautboy besides inactivitly?

More meaningful stuff coming later, but it's 12:50 here, and I don't think very well past midnight
I'm back
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (isolation #35) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:12 am

Post by mustafa15 »

Just to say at the moment that I am very happy with my Aimee vote.
I'm back
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (isolation #36) » Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:47 am

Post by mustafa15 »

I just got back from band camp, which is why I was gone for the week. I'll do a readthrough of what I missed.
I'm back
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #783 (isolation #37) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:24 pm

Post by mustafa15 »

I guess I can see what you guys are saying about Guardian, but I really kind of think that he had a genuine idea with the alliance, and just didn't realize the flaws. It gives him a bit of a scummy tint in my eyes, but I still think that there is a strong possibility that he just had a bad idea.
I'm back
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #845 (isolation #38) » Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:36 pm

Post by mustafa15 »

Replace me, I'm going to be away for three weeks with no access
I'm back

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”