Mini 1536 - Silph Co. Reverse Mafia (Game Over)

TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:05 am

Post by TierShift »

V/la till sunday evening
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:10 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

AJ I'm confused you think Tiershift is scum setting me up as an easy wagon in case the Empking wagon fails but you also think Tier is scum with Empking and I?
empking wrote:Did empking have good arguments? Was the fight he picked, going anywhere? Or did he just towntell (apparently), and continue the bullshit, anit-town, non-argument, to look busy and stay relevant? With his action as relatively low as it is, do you think he was in danger of being lynched?
Empking wasn't making particularly good arguments, which is why I would expect him as scum to abandon ship at some point or at least put the Bulba stuff on the back burner more. And I absolutely think the fight could have put him in serious danger of being lynched, significantly more so than any number of other strategies he could have gone with this game.
Tiershift wrote:Did empking have good arguments? Was the fight he picked, going anywhere? Or did he just towntell (apparently), and continue the bullshit, anit-town, non-argument, to look busy and stay relevant? With his action as relatively low as it is, do you think he was in danger of being lynched?
Are we suddenly living in a world of objective scumtells that everyone agrees upon? I think your scummy or bringing up the possibility of a policy lynch on Zekrom. Post is a passive agressive push on cxinlee without looking to get your own hands dirty. Your vote on Whiskers for suspecting the newbies after you yourself began suspecting the newbies. A strange stance on Empking calling him "under the radar" to shift suspicion to him. Your most recent few posts feel very off as well. This whole thing about my attacks on you not containing "scumtells," as if there's some objective list of such things. You may not think any of these things are scumtells, but you're not one of the people I have to convince.
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:26 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 551, Dry-fit wrote: which is why I would expect him as scum to abandon ship at some point or at least put the Bulba stuff on the back burner more.
which is exactly what he has done.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:39 am

Post by Bulbazak »

Hey! Deadline is Tuesday. Empking needs more votes.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Kenobi
Kenobi
Goon
Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:40 am

Post by Kenobi »

The deadline is indeed looming, but I'm not sure whether I want to go for Dry or Emp; and don't forget, Bulba, you were the one that decided that I needed to unvote Emp, rather than let it sit until I'd decided where I was going to look next.

Actually, Bulba, I'm interested in who your scumreads at the moment are, outside of Emp?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:46 am

Post by Empking »

I would like to see a vote count.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
cxinlee
cxinlee
Goon
cxinlee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:27 am

Post by cxinlee »

I would be fine with a lynch of someone outside my townpool
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:26 am

Post by Maxous »

given there is a replacement request we should get an extra day or two.

cxinlee - vote somebody before you're the day 3 lynch.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:11 am

Post by TierShift »

In post 551, Dry-fit wrote: Are we suddenly living in a world of objective scumtells that everyone agrees upon? I think your scummy or bringing up the possibility of a policy lynch on Zekrom. Post is a passive agressive push on cxinlee without looking to get your own hands dirty. Your vote on Whiskers for suspecting the newbies after you yourself began suspecting the newbies. A strange stance on Empking calling him "under the radar" to shift suspicion to him. Your most recent few posts feel very off as well. This whole thing about my attacks on you not containing "scumtells," as if there's some objective list of such things. You may not think any of these things are scumtells, but you're not one of the people I have to convince.
I brought up a PL on zek? I said that I was fine with it, while he was already being wagoned. None of my wanted suspects were getting lynched and I would agree on a PL, that's different from trying to manipulate people into the PL.
You just majorly sheeped your ass on that wagon, so I really can't see how my reason for voting him is worse.

You are just majorly misrepping small things I do and I think it's on purpose. Stuff like a vote on Whiskers that I already explained, I wasn't convinced by his input and wanted to hear more. Saying that I use 'under the radar' to shift suspicion onto emp, it's attention that is shifted then and not suspicion, you know that.

I've been trying to shift attention to people that I think are scummy and most of your case is bending that against me, by calling them 'passive aggressive pushes' and 'shifting suspicion by calling him 'under the radar''. Stop using my proactivity against me.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:27 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 554, Kenobi wrote:The deadline is indeed looming, but I'm not sure whether I want to go for Dry or Emp; and don't forget, Bulba, you were the one that decided that I needed to unvote Emp, rather than let it sit until I'd decided where I was going to look next.
You said you were going to leave Emp alone. I just thought it was odd that you'd say that while still voting Emp.
In post 554, Kenobi wrote: Actually, Bulba, I'm interested in who your scumreads at the moment are, outside of Emp?
Pasch and Cxin. Cxin is the weakest of the 2.

TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:33 am

Post by TierShift »

Bulba, have recent happenings shifted your view on dry-fit?
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:42 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 560, TierShift wrote:Bulba, have recent happenings shifted your view on dry-fit?
He's now more null than null/town.

TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:43 am

Post by TierShift »

What do you think of his case on me? Can you elaborate on the read?
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:05 am

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 552, Maxous wrote:
In post 551, Dry-fit wrote: which is why I would expect him as scum to abandon ship at some point or at least put the Bulba stuff on the back burner more.
which is exactly what he has done.
After a prolonged fight for pretty much all of day 1. I would have expected him to drop it before it became the defining aspect of his play people would associate him with.
TierShift wrote:I brought up a PL on zek? I said that I was fine with it, while he was already being wagoned. None of my wanted suspects were getting lynched and I would agree on a PL, that's different from trying to manipulate people into the PL.
Who brought it up? I'm pretty sure you were the first to mention it in . You gave specific reasons Zek should be policy lynched in , so it wasn't just that you were okay with it. I interpreted that as an attempt to actively push Zekrom's lynch.

@Espeonage: I agree with a deadline extension.
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:15 am

Post by Paschendale »

Deadline extension is fine. I still have no internet. I'm at a friend's place right now.

Empking is still a fine lynch. There's been lots of discussion, so regardless of the flip (I still think there's a decent chance he'll flip scum), it will be good information.

Cx's ice keeps getting thinner. Dude is basically not offering support for any wagons. He's equivocating constantly, and offering no theories. He should be on everyone's list.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:37 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 551, Dry-fit wrote:AJ I'm confused you think Tiershift is scum setting me up as an easy wagon in case the Empking wagon fails but you also think Tier is scum with Empking and I?
More specifically, I'm not using associative tells right now. I'm more concerned with lynching people I believe to be scum and seeing their flips. If I'm right in having the majority of the scum narrowed correctly, I would assume that the scum would try and gain some points to get clear of each other before their inevitable demise. Therefore, I'm not terribly concerned about who exactly Tier is setting up, more so on what he flips.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:34 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 543, TierShift wrote:This dry-fit case of kenobi's makes me really like ken
and I'm dumbfounded to actually have to agree with it.
what did you mean by the bolded?
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:38 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 369, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 360, cxinlee wrote: Whiskers’ #273 is basically “I don’t know if he’s scum but let’s lynch him anyway”. Please explain this.
Except that's really not what she said, is it?

Unvote

Vote Cxinlee
In post 461, Bulbazak wrote: Cxinlee is a scumread for the same reasons as yesterday.
unless i've missed something this is what bulb has given for cx-scum.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:02 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Psyche has been Replaced by Cheery Dog. As a result of the replacement close to deadline I'm going to extend the deadline by three (3) days. However that deadline is final.
Don't @ me.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:20 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Reading up when I'm not totally jetlagged.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
cxinlee
cxinlee
Goon
cxinlee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:48 pm

Post by cxinlee »

Meh, i feel extremely lazy right now.

No pasch, i dont have to comment on every wagon. And no, unless it is deadline i see no reason to support a wagon i do not like.

I dont get bulbas case on me.
In post 557, Maxous wrote:given there is a replacement request we should get an extra day or two.

cxinlee - vote somebody before you're the day 3 lynch.
Fine.

VOTE: Pasch

Scummiest player so far. Very weak case against tier shift (defending the newbs), and agree with bulbas read.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:23 am

Post by TierShift »

In post 566, Maxous wrote:
In post 543, TierShift wrote:This dry-fit case of kenobi's makes me really like ken
and I'm dumbfounded to actually have to agree with it.
what did you mean by the bolded?
I saw him as a super big newb day 1, but now I find myself agreeing with him.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:26 am

Post by Espeonage »

Vote Count

Paschendale:
Whiskers, cxinlee
TierShift:
Empking, Paschendale, Dry-fit, Aj The Epic (L-2)
Empking:
Tiershift, Maxous, Bulbazak
Dry-fit:
Kenobi
Not Voting: Psyche

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline: 20th February, 1:00pm (AusEDT)
Don't @ me.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:30 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 569, Cheery Dog wrote:Reading up when I'm not totally jetlagged.
Oh, cool!

Isn't it strange, we never fight like cats & dogs?
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:10 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 562, TierShift wrote:What do you think of his case on me?
I don't agree with it, especially after having played with you, but I don't find it scummy.
In post 562, TierShift wrote: Can you elaborate on the read?
I'm not sure how to read him. Ergo, he's null.
In post 567, Maxous wrote:
In post 369, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 360, cxinlee wrote: Whiskers’ #273 is basically “I don’t know if he’s scum but let’s lynch him anyway”. Please explain this.
Except that's really not what she said, is it?

Unvote

Vote Cxinlee
In post 461, Bulbazak wrote: Cxinlee is a scumread for the same reasons as yesterday.
unless i've missed something this is what bulb has given for cx-scum.
I think I mentioned him a few more times as well, but it was mainly because I didn't like the way he's reacted for the most part this game. It's not much, but then again, this read is not as strong as the scumreads I have on Emp and Pasch.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”